Closed Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    sofianeking18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

i like this video

what no videos on how to do a leg press or a lat pulldown?
    Bodybuilding Space
    Learn the Bodybuilding Training Secrets That Will Get Your Muscles Growing
    Read more at http://bodybuildingspace.blogspot.com/

MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The barbell bench press is one of the most overrated exercises you can perform. It is not good for your shoulders. Dumbbell presses are a much better choice.

georgedavis20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    top post, when i started off squatting i had an idiot teach me completelly wrong, this on the other hand helps!

marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marshallbenji0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    amazing!

baila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi,
    thanks ,you Have provide a lot of sites.It's a brilliant web sites.
    Thank you.

baila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello every one,

I'm new here . I like to forum site. I have daily maintain my body that i have visit bodybuilding forum site.It's very interesting and more knowledgeable site.
    Thank you.

Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rcross1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great stuff!

Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100) Cruyff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great thread.

mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very helpful thread.

Though any chance of having the broken video links on page one fixed?

BrandiGriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squats

I deff need to add more weight and more reps to my squat and go lower!! My pt is mostly working my abs legs and arms but my ass, inner thighs and hips need this!!!

jonmax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello;

Thanks you so much for sharing this such kind of information. exercise is most important in human life it help us to fit and healthy life style.
    TalenTailor best job recruitment agencies in ***** that provides best paying jobs in gulf.

TravisCruz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The bench press is NOT my favorite lift! That is all

Registered User StephanieIngram's Avatar
    StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information about Basic Compound Lifts.

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha i love the press one "you can leg press......but thats gay"

nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good article!but i was surpised when you tell that youvmust not arch back in squats..

also in bench press i think that arms mustflare out no in to work chest...
    thanks..can you answer?

OneTheory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for posting these . I gotta say though I wish I could lift that much now lol but, I'm getting there

tfischer34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing!

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this. but good job trying to explain proper form for the exercises from just a few points. thats hard to do. oh and maybe you should address the low bar and high bar positions for squat. just to be clear to new guys.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by profamer View Post
    this. but good job trying to explain proper form for the exercises from just a few points. thats hard to do. oh and maybe you should address the low bar and high bar positions for squat. just to be clear to new guys.
    I put together a whole other thread on squatting.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Registered User twinkiesnketchu's Avatar
    twinkiesnketchu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am new to lifting, I also do not have access to a gym and have very limited equipment. I have 6# dumbbells and 20# dumbbells--is there a way to do these above exercises which would be useful for me? I need to burn fat. I'm running daily (6-8 miles) and it's just not doing the trick.

SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100) SUANHEI is not very well liked. (-100)
    we get so many threads on here where people list their various workout programs

davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What about side effects??

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by davidross87 View Post
    What about side effects??
    Of what?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

zazu88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Excellent instructions for a beginner like me! This is great.

Registered User fitnessbuilding's Avatar
    fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi VoxExMachina,
    I'm planning to start a course for bodybuilding. Thanks for sharing the videos of basics. Videos makes me to understand the workouts easily, by viewing it visually, when compared to reading.

anish1307i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice article..

stivejhon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you are beginner please follow some precaution !!!
    If you are planning to increase your physical activity or start an exercise program, you start with a sedentary activity—answering a few short questions, that is. The PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) is the gold standard in fitness safety, used by doctors, trainers and health clubs the world over. Usually comprised of 5-7 questions, it can help rule out any underlying health concerns that could worsen with exercise. Answer yes or no to the following questions.

Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
    Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
    In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
    Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
    Do you have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
    Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
    Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?

tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100) tanvirsbd is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is really really a great post for the beginer, videos are helping people to understand better. I always like Row. Thanks

travis5018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travis5018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post.

everyone knows its all about the deadlift though.

ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100)
    All of those videos gives lots of information thanx for sharing with us