Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    ONIDEVIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out with Schmorl's Node

Im dignosed with Schmorls Node recently. I am unaware if i can work out with that . I have been working our and Practicing MMA since 9 months now .. Pl advice for working out and Diet.

supremeweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh wow, I don't have willpower to train even 1 week...need to start one day!

phoenickz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very informative post!

dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Among all the stupid questions, trolling, and good-natured sarcasm, I think sometimes it's easy to forget that people do come here looking for good answers to legitimate questions.

So I'm just trying to do my part to actually be helpful.

Now, back to picking on trolls...
    Ban the Trolls!

cflo5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work my legs out the same amount as my upper body, but they aren't growing as much as my upper body? Any advice?

Registered User StrawHatPatriot's Avatar
    StrawHatPatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do I have to do rows for my back? I have had slow strength gains, and zero aesthetic gains on my upper back. I never even feel sore.

But when I do pullovers, I feel it working really good. So can my back workout be Lat Pull Downs, Dumbbell Pullovers, and 1-arm dumbbell rows (which for some reason I only feel on my right arm..)?

And why I can't I make strength gains on my shoulders?

For what it's worth, I'm on a cut; yet I still make strength gains on my chest, legs, and back (albeit slower). Just not my shoulders.

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Great stuff VEM. But without sensationalistic claims, it'll never sell LOL. I'd rep you if I could!
    you mean game or what?

Heavlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you guys think that super sets is a great way to go while cutting?

Registered User energyfitnessmp's Avatar
    energyfitnessmp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I am doing the following exercises for my body fitting and it helps me a lot:

1. JUMP SQUAT

2. PULLUP

3. Dip

never thought about jump squat, great idea. seems easy, I hope!

ronrhon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    QUESTION: is it important to have an abs if youre trying to gain muscle? my knowledge is when gaining muscle you want to gain a weight right but in a right way but gaining weight means you're abs are gonna be gone so should i be worried about it or train it as how i train it which is like 4 times a week even if its slowly dissapearing? Or should i not be worried about it and just bother with it when im about to cut??

jimyhinss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job VEM. But without sensationalistic claims, it'll never sell LOL. I'd rep you if I could!

mariakanellis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi to all guys
    I'm not a bodybuilder but I play one on the internet.

jbmadsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very informative - It will help my training:-)

Bingo220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thnx for this post... will be helpful.
    If anyone here reaidng my post need some advice from you guyz.
    I'm a software engineer but my daily routine is just to sit infront of PC and do coding because of this i got the tire around my belly. Though I'm training daily to reduce it.. even I have developed some muscles. Upper body posture looks good... but belly just destroy the posture. If any one can suggest me simple and normal diet then please you are welcome.
    As well my bicep size is getting bigger... need your suggetsion for proper shape and peak.
    Infact I'm doing one muscle a day. SO its better if some expert frm here give me proper schedule for fat burn and workkout.
    Now I'm using whey protein of Ultimate nutrition.

Blame it on the sets QuickReflection's Avatar
    QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuickReflection will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question and didn't know where else to stick it so here goes.

What muscle is stronger: lats or pecs?

rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Training to failure.
    I thought I understood, but not I am not so sure.
    If I am supposed to do said excercice 3x10 but the third I only do 8 and I must leave the weight as is until I reach 3x10. Isn't that training to failure.

Adam56085 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys, my name is adam and since the start of last year i have been going to the gym on Wednesday and Sunday. I do:

Wednesday: -Powerlifting(Cleans and clean and jerk)
    -Chin ups and Pull ups
    -Abs
    -Leg press

Sunday: -Deadlift
    -Squat
    -Bench press
    -Bent over row
    -Biceps
    -Triceps
    -Forearms
    -Abs

Heres the problem, since i have exams this year i can only go gym once a week rather than twice. So what should my workout consist of for this one weekly session?

Thanks guys (btw im tall and lean)

jasonstouts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just what the doctor prescribed thank you

WVUTANK13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm finally getting back into fellas and I'm trying to determine how many weeks should be dedicated to extremely low and former before I moveven up the weight?

Started with chest and back today, I did 10 x 10 dumbell fly, 10 x 10 incline dumbell, 10 x 10 flat bench, 10 x 10 lat pull downs, 10 x 10 seated rows,

I feel like 2 solid weeks of form work is best, thoughts and suggestions?

WVUTANK13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would put the biceps, triceps, forearms, and abs on Wed man

Lee0971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is 24 hours enough recovery time?

NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NakedOrc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is there anyone who would seriously help me out on my goal on pushups? It ask some stuff like 2 times a week or less, but Id like to find someone who is actually helpful and knows about them!

Beast103 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am 5,8 135lb 16% body fat. What should I do first bulk or cut? Please help.

thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100) thefitnesstips is not very well liked. (-100)

Misconception about Training

These are random questions which people ask but sorry to tell you, answers of these questions will not help everyone because exercise duration, set frequency, repetitions, training for particular muscles, rest time between sets are depends on individual goal.

merpmerp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do people think about training to failure using drop sets?

jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100) jassycare is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello,

I'm a new member here and I find this quite interesting. My 2 cents though, common questions need common answers. That without a doubt, I'd point out, no sarcasm!

Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phoenixfires is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone know if rows can cause back problems (for the Bent row variety).

arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arh6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This was so helpful! Thanks for sharing!

whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000) whatwhat11 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    danggg