Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000) Fit_After_40 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exporting Workout Data

Is there currently a way to export workout data, for example to a comma delimited file or some similar format? I have looked but unless I am overlooking it, I do not see a way to do this.

If it is not possible now, it is definitely something that I would like to see added to the workout logging section.

Cheers.
    "It's not what you got, it's what you give,
    It ain't the life you choose, it's the life you live."

Tesla

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120778031

marklundell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, unfortunately. Probably an intentional omission to force you to stay enrolled so you can see your training history. However, it would make me even more loyal if it had this capability. It is super important to track progress if you want to improve. It should be easy since the data is already there...