Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow <Roboloni's Revolution>

Hi, I'm 28 name's Robert and I hope you get involved with this thread.

Reason for posting: I wanted to post up a log to keep track of my progress and also to receive feedback from fellow fat losers.

Goals: (April-July) Get from 217.5 lbs. to -200 lbs. Also get from 27.5% to -20% bodyfat.
    Well I got down to 194.5 lbs. and 21% bodyfat so I came pretty close.

Workout (April-July) Pretty much consisted of simple excersizes due to my need to concentrate on getting my diet to a science.

Meal plan (April-July) April was 2500 cals 35/35/30 (Protien/carbs/fats)
    6 Meals per day May was 2400 cals 35/35/30
    June was 2300 cals 40/35/25
    July was 2200 cals 40/35/25

Consisted of Chicken, Tuna, Turkey, Whole grain, and vitamin D whole milk. Complete diet change well minus the milk. It was the hardest thing to let go. So I cut out milk completely for August and brought my calories down to 2,000 per day, incorporated cardio 20 min's per day and added weight lifting 3 times a week.

Supplements Fish oil 1,000mg per meal and a multi-vitamin per day.

Now comes some changes for August. (see below for breakdown)

I'll rant for a minute...

Started out well...out of shape, soft, just plain fat in my opinion. I'm trying to completely get to a low bodyfat percentage. Logging as much as possible will help me if I ever slip or after I bulk up to look back at to reference, as well as to inspire someone in similar shape.

I completed a small portion of my transformation beginning April 1st to July 31st. April Fools...NO REALLY! It consisted mainly of all diet and simple excersizes you may have related to in gym. I got below 200 lbs and close to 20% bodyfat which were both goals for me in this time frame. Hey to me that's what helps out. ( getting those small personal goals accomplished!!!)

August consisted of 2000 calories and 45/35/20 It's been pretty much the same boring old thing for the past few months only now I am eating fat free dairy and subsituting condiments with olive oil or flax products.

5:00-8:00-- Oatmeal, 1 whole egg and 4 servings of egg beaters with ff cheese (omelet), plain toast 100% wheat, crystal lite.

9:30--1/2 turkey sandwhich, 20 oz water

12:00--1 5oz can of tuna and 1 cup of tuna helper (Are the nutritional facts as friendly as they look?) 20 oz water

2:30--other half of sandwich, 20 oz of water

5:00--6oz chicken breast broiled with spinich, lettuce, cucumber salad, lite dressing, 20 oz water.

7:00--1 5oz can of tuna or 6oz chicken with tuna helper noodles. Cooking them seperate from tuna makes combining them with other foods easy! I hope someone answers my ? in a good way. 20 oz of water.

Meals 5:00/7:00 are swapped to ease eating with family. (when they are eating spagetti I sub the noodles and seperate sauce for my chicken, etc...)

1,000mg fish oil 3-5 times with the heartier meals, also with seperate glass of water.

So starting August 1st I've aquired a training partner and a much more consistant cardio routine. Jim, who hopefully will be getting a bb.com account soon, and I are performing a M/W/F workout consisting of M-(chest/tri's), W-(back/bi's), F-(Shoulders/Legs) with abs on M/F's. We warm up 5-10 minutes before our workout and try to keep down time between sets to a minumum. Weather permitting we have a 20 minute cardio routine either following our workout and on our non-workout days. They consist of M=20-30 min. run, T= 20-30 min. calastenics ( Burpees/ pylo pushups/ and 8-count Jumping jacks), W= 20-30 min. punching bag. Then repeat for the remainder of the week.

Well stay tuned as I will be adding August's progress this week and I finally got a heart rate monitor so I can target my cardio times. Starting September 3rd I will be adding an E/C stack to speed up loss to hit my next goal! I plan on researching some other supplements Glutamine, whey, etc...

I'm currently using a scale from walmart which measures body weight, bodyfat, and water. I know this isn't the best method but using the same device from start to finish should yield semi-accurate results.

here are links to my Bodyspace, gallery, and progress pics.
    Please feel free to share info with me and comments are welcome. I've never been so determined to do this than now and with the little effort I put forth I have accomplished some great things, with a few more goals infront of me I plan on crushing.

Rob

Well I can't put links to my bodyspace etc. so just check me out I guess???

Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Static12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck mate!

Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roboloni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well,well,well...

I got to 180.0 lbs!!! 16.5% It looks like 170ish might not be enough weight to lose to reach my bodyfat goal I don't know. Feel free to look and give me your opinion.

I am still eating a very disciplined diet of the listed above diet and feel good throughout the day. I haven't decided to either lower my meals from 6 to 5 or just lower the cals with less amounts of food per serving. I'm thinking with the results I'm getting I may just leave well enough alone. My vascularity is similar of my early college years and it's nice to see. I will post My progress pics one at a time due to me not being able to link to my gallery yet. If anyone wants to help out and post the links for me, let me know.
    Attached Images

Tgif

Well today was nice to start up the routine hard again. I also got my partner signed up on the site! Also started the E/C stack and so far so good.

Work out routine 5:00 a.m.

7-10 min. stretching
    5-10 min. warm up. jogging at 70%+ max heart rate

Dumbell bench press--50's [100 lbs] 3 x 15
    Incline flyes--20's [40 lbs] 3 x 15
    Skull crushers--25's plus e-z curl (55 lbs?) 3 x 12
    bench dips body weight--3 x 15
    flat flyes--20's [40 lbs] 3 x 15
    bench dips body weight--3 x 15
    sit ups with 25 lbs plate on chest 3 x 20
    cable push downs--30 lbs 3x15

worked heavy bag for 20 min's (2 min/ 1 min break)
    commands at any given interval (left/right elbow strike, left/right leg kicks, even a wild spinning back fist LOL that was a winner!

Today I supplemented 1/2 200mg no doz and 1/2 25mg ephedrine sulfate. Took it at around 5:00 and felt abnormally happy or I guess energized until around 11:00, took the other halves at noon.

Anyone have any idea when I should up the dosage? Thinking next week, but I think I could handle it now? I'll post which ever I decide if no responses occur.

Diet

post workout--1 whole egg, 3 egg whites (southwest egg beaters!!! They rock), 1 plain toast, 1 pack of instant oatmeal, 1 crystal lite (rasberry lemonade Rocks as well!!!)

Completely forgot about a meal this morning (9:30) until my alarm went off at noon I guess that e/c is a little appetite suppressive, just didn't think 1/2 dose would react that quick of an appetite response.

Noon--1 cup of tuna helper pasta with 1- 5oz can of tuna

2:30 good ole half a sandwich

5:00 started up dinner and couldn't eat anything, felt full again?

7:00 finished up dinner, made a mango, chipolte marinade for some chicken breasts. Made a pretty tasty coonazz Pablano cheese (ff) cornbread which I'm sure was a little out of the diet but oh well it was awesome. side of instant garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.

I hope I don't have too much to burn off, I ate the smallest chicken breast and merely sampled the sides, but damn they were good. Being from Louisiana, raised in this culture sure has it's advantages some times. My girl thinks so anyway. LOL.

Off to bed to get back up and do it again tough cardio tommorow!!!

Anyone try the walmart body fortress cookies and cream protien shake mix? My partner just got some today and I plan on trying it by Monday or so.

Rob
    Last edited by Roboloni; 09-04-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: forgot a set???

Saturday!

Got some good cadio in this morning. Kept a 145-155 Heart rate for 25 min on the treadmill.

Another 1/2 dose of e/c, thinking serious about taking the whole thing. I started with half just to see how I would handle it and it is pretty smooth so far.

Followed by some eggs/cheese/left over slice of cornbread, oatmeal, and crystal lite.

sandwich for brunch

Left over chicken breast for Lunch with green beens and cornbread

sandwich for lupper

sandwich for pre supper

Push-mowed some of our fence line that is around 4' tall one hell of a workout!

chicken breast with toasted wheat bread. Chicken's almost gone, I think I'll make some more of this with a little less salantro next week.

Can't wait to hit the weights dark n early followed by the cookies and cream tryout. I'll be sure to post results tomorrow.

Rob

Sunday

5-10min warm up 1/2 mile jog.

200g caffeine/25g ephedrine pre-workout.

bi's/back ~~Awesome pump, best workout of the week!

25min's on treadmill.

100g caffeine/25g ephedrine at lunch

Diet on point
    Last edited by Roboloni; 09-08-2009 at 04:22 AM.

Monday

200g c/25g e pre cardio

2.5mile run @ 75% mhr

good breakfast, skipped brunch, 1st skin on bone in chicken thigh in months with some cajun sausage, salad with cucumber,and mac & cheese and coonazz cornbread oooooohhhhweeee! sher!

one sausage link for dinner 1/2 cornbread square, not too much to eat before bed.

The e/c is definately suppressing appetite.

The cookies and cream shakes weren't too bad, but I'm going back with the chocolate

Tuesday

Hit the shoulders and total legs today! Man felt one hell of a pump. This was the first time I've done squats in years, which has completely killed my legs today using light weight nonetheless.

200mg not grams lol C/ and 25mg of E preworkout.

~5-10min warm up jogging.
    ~leg extensions 70 lbs (3x15), ham curls 70 lbs (3x15), squats 80 lbs (3x20),
    ~Shoulder presses 95 lbs (3x15), front raises 15 lbs (3x15), rear raises 15 lbs (3x15)

worked the punching bag for 20 min's new combo I've been working on... right had stance left jab, right cross, spinning left elbow strike followed immediately by stepping back to a southpaw stance with a right jab and left cross, spinning right elbow strike. Man I would hate to be on the other end of those LOL. I think I will be able to do some grappling sessions working on clinching and take downs, as well as some light muay-thai / kick boxing as soon as we can get some thigh pads because I don't think the bag will last much longer with the freestlye "finish him" ending of the 20 minute sessions. It's fun though!

nice egg/oats/toast/crystal lite breakfast/protien shake

chicken/ spinach salad lunch *100mg c/ 25mg e*

1/2 turkey sandwich~protien shake

2 leftover chicken thighs alone

Not freakin hungry at all, gotta think of something to eat

can't wait to step on the scale Wednesday! Stay tuned.

Rob

Wednesday

Today was weigh day! I hit 179 lbs and 15% bodyfat today. I am loosing hope of hitting single digit bodyfat by mid to late october. That's when I want to start bulking and hopefully I'll be close enough.

E/C full dose preworkout

Hit the heavy bag again due to legs completely worn out still

I really hope getting up from the sitting position gets better tommorow!

Got some great 3 min rounds with 1 min break in today, got damn winded when I was done.

~Same old omlet and toast/oats this morning
    ~1/2 heavy turkey/wheat
    ~tuna helper 1 slice of wheat
    *1/2 C and full E*
    ~chicken tortilla / pork tortilla the last of the bbq leftovers
    ~Hitting some spaghetti here in about 15 min. Don't really want it but tommorow I cook all my chicken for the week so just will have a small portion with fat-free shredded cheese with my brown noodles, and the least amount of sauce and meat (93/7) ground meat. Still don't like to incorparate this into my meals. I usually only have chicken and some sauce on the side but not tonight? Oh well got to 15% might as well celebrate.

Hitting the Chest and tri's and start more cardio ( evenings as well as mornings only on workout days) for now.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Badass transformation dude! Keep that sh!t up!
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonpatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Roboloni......that is truly inspiring. I am on a cut myself...this just made my motivation go through the roof. Keep at it bro..Good luck

Thanks guys...

I appreciate it fella's!

[Static12, funandsun, mason patriot] The simple comments are all I needed to welcome my dreadfull leg day. LOL That and re-visiting the heavy bag after my elbows are shot from the hard blows and bruises from center of triceps to the elbow (lil tender). Thanks

I posted up a thread in the main fatloss forum to get some comments and some advice or if I should change anything so we'll see what this forum has to offer so to speak.

I will also be adding sleep to keep track of its aid in recovery. This will be harder than dieting alone and the e/c won't help that issue.

So today i started on 5.5 hours of sleep which was about 2 less than normal.

Took full dose of E/C

Chest:
    Incline Barbell Press 3x8-12 [155]
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes 3x8-12 [25's] need heavier d.b.'s
    Flat Dumbbell Press 3x8-12 [25's]need heavier d.b.'s
    Flat Flyes 3x8-12 [25's]need heavier d.b.'s

Triceps:
    Overhead Extensions 3x8-12 [25's] need heavier d.b.'s
    Dumbbell Kickbacks 3x10-12 [15's]need lighter d.b.'s
    Reverse Cable Pushdowns 3x10-12 [30]
    Incline Crunches 3x15-20 [3x30 reps]

Cardio A.M.:
    treadmill 20 min [5.2 level] started out a few weeks ago at 3.7

breakfast: (4) eggwhites, 8 oz protein shake, oatmeal
    brunch: 1/2 turkey/ wheat / shake
    lunch: tuna helper/ 5 oz can of tuna
    lupper: 1/2 turkey/ wheat
    supper: 6 oz boneless, skinless breast, spinach salad, lite dressing

On workout days only:
    I've been taking a post workout shake and another one right after my brunch meal. It keeps me more full until lunch and hopefully aids in quicker recovery, we'll see?

shake free on cardio days only.

Cardio P.M.:
    jog slow paced 2.5 miles [25 min] should perform this around 6ish.

I'll let you know how the two-a-days are going next weigh in!
    For the next few weeks I'll be implementing this on workout days only.

Rob
    Last edited by Roboloni; 09-10-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: forgot something...

Friday

-hit the sack around 9:30ish 7.5hrs sleep
    -got the e/c full dose
    -25 min. jog hilly (brought back heart rate monitor hopefully this one will last longer) [corroded]

-breakfast: of champs (eggs,oats,toast)
    -brunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich
    -e/c full dose
    -lunch: tuna helper
    -drunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich
    -1/2 1/4 pounder with the kiddos from mcydees no fries though.
    -chicken/tortilla/salsa (in the oven getting broiled... let me check on them///

not too burnt LOL

-25 min. run same tract as earlier Thank god for ipods

getting my shake ready and breakfast set aside. Ready for some good pump on the bi's dark and early!!!

Rob

Saturday

got around 7 hrs sleep

full dose e/c

5 min warm up

Chins 3 6-12 [3x6]
    T-Bar Rows 3 8-12 [50lbs]
    Upright Rows 3 8-12 [85 lbs]
    Hyperextension 3 12-15 [35 lbs]
    Preacher Barbell Curls 3 8-12 [55 lbs]
    Alternate Incline Curls 3 8-12 [25's]
    Reverse Grip Curls 3 8-12 [55 lbs]
    Standing Calf Raise 3 15-20 [25's]

20 min [5.2] treadmill

today's diet as planned:

pre-workout 1/2 protein bar
    breakfast-eggs,oats,toast,protein shake
    brunch-1/2 sandwich, protein shake
    lunch-tuna helper
    drunch/dinner (eat in the middle)combine meals kind of a cheat I guess?
    [London broil beat to 1/4" from 1/2", spreak stinky cheese, parsley, olive oil, pepper. Wrap up and grill/ french bread with olive oil motzerella cheese and bell pepper topping/ Spinach salad lite ranch.

I will perform another 20-25 min run before dinner and then shower and cook

hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Go Saints and Tigers woohoo!

Sunday

Woo hoo the Saints went marching right through the Detroit Lions! Much better team than their previous year. They will do well this year, Lions showing heart.

Jogged in the rain sucked!

6.5hrs sleep, probably only get that much tonight too, waking up @ 3:45 to workout (partner has to be at work extra early)

Full E/C
    Breakfast-eggs,pancake...kids wanted something different. Hope I don't pay for it on Wednesday.
    Brunch- 1/2 sandwich
    Full E/C
    Lunch-tuna on wheat
    Drunch- 1/2 sandwich
    Dinner- Chicken breast, 2 tblsp corn, 3tblsp green beens
    (one homeade cookie WTF!!! Made the kids some and had to have one and a nice size glass of milk)

I hope like hell it will not turn into too much fat tonight as I sleep and will give me energy for the most hated day of workouts tommorrow (shoulders / Legs )

Well got cardio twice tommorrow and one hell of a workout infront of me, wish me luck cause I'm going to get my sexy sleep (don't like "beauty sleep") LOL

Rob

oh yeah: anybody have any info of taking more than 200mg of caffeine and 50mg of Ephedrine sulfate per day? Like another dose in the evening to keep me fueled (evening jog feel a little drained )

Monday

-4.5hrs sleep

-5min warm up

-5min stretch

-e/c full dose, 1Kmg fish oil, multi

Barbell squats 3 15-20 [115 lbs]
    Stiff Legged Deadlift 3 15-20 [115 lbs]
    Lunges 3 15-20 [15's]
    Hamstring Curls 3 15-20 [75 lbs]
    Barbell Shoulder Press 3 8-12 [105 lbs]
    Close Grip Upright Rows 3 8-12 [85 lbs]
    Side Lateral Raises 3 8-12 [15's]
    Hanging Leg Raises 3 10-15 [bodyweight]

25 min jog

breakfast- eggs, toast, oats, crystal lite, shake
    planned:
    brunch-1/2 sandwich, shake
    lunch- tuna helper
    E/C-full dose
    drunch-1/2 sandwich
    dinner-chicken tortilla

gotta hit up the 2nd cardio of the day before dinner

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for checking out my log bro, yours looks sick too!
    as far as the E/C stack, R U using Bronkaid for the E?

As far as the suggestions go, I'd say cut out the milk and cheese, its been helping me personally over the past 2 weeks!, When I cut it out I noticed that my LBM was going up and while my BF was still going down, when I was eating and drinking milk and cheese, I saw that I was losing BF slower and losing the weight in muscle as well, don't know how this works but just some observations on my body.

If you really want to increase the fat burn, I'd start eliminating those pre-made foods and also, when I was talking to a nutritionist, he recommended that if I don't change anything but 1 thing it would be to buy my sliced meats from a grocer or deli and not the pre-packaged stuff as they have more sodium which retains water!

Good luck and SUBBED!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

Tuesday

got a decent nights sleep at 6 hrs and I'm headed to bed now for a better one in the morning.

e/c full dose a.m.

2.5 mile jog

breakfast- eggs, toast, oats
    brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 tuna samich
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- 1st time ever ground turkey spaghetti/meatballs 3/4 cup

weigh in tommorrow and can't wait for the workout (chest/tri's) and i've been craving an intense pump or the shake you decide. LOL.

Rob

wednesday

Weigh Day ( 178 lbs and 15.5% bodyfat) The losses are coming slow! I hope to burst through the next two weeks, wish me luck!

-7.5 hrs sleep

-5 min warm up

-5 min stretch

-worked the heavy bags for 4-4 min rounds pooped!

Incline Barbell Press 3 x 8-12 [175 lbs]
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes 3 x 8-12 [25's]
    Flat Dumbbell Press 3 x 8-12 [25's]
    Flat Flyes 3 x 8-12 [25's]
    Overhead Extensions 3 x 8-12 [25's]
    Dumbbell Kickbacks 3 x 10-12 [15's]
    Reverse Cable Pushdowns 3 x 10-12 [30 lbs]
    Incline Crunches 3 x 15-20 [60 total]

lunch- chicken breast with 1/2 cup brown noodles
    E/C-full dose
    drunch-1/2 sandwich
    dinner-chicken breast with 1/2 cup brown noodles

42 min. jog. Went down to the next curve on my long road (3.7 miles 65-80% max heart rate)

got a nice jog for in the morning! Headed to bed before 10 and up at 5:45

Rob

(I cheated twice this week, well I guess they were just off my typical diet, not really cheating. As a result I will eat on point no abstractions and see if I make a difference the next two weeks, if not it's back to the macro/ calorie board to make some slight adjustments... Stay tuned to find out what will push me past September!)
    Last edited by Roboloni; 09-16-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How is your bodyfat jumping around so much,
    16.5% to 15% to 15.5%?
    R u using a caliper or a scale> I checked both to verify but keep at it bro and it will come. and don't lose weight with your goals for October, it might be a rough start but once you're in the zone with no cheating in between, it will start melting off!.

Good luck!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

thanks

well the melting off has officially stopped (look at the 1st few progress pics LOL). I think i just have a little to trim off now. I (stated earlier) I am using a walmart scale until I can order some calipers.

"I'm currently using a scale from walmart which measures body weight, bodyfat, and water. I know this isn't the best method but using the same device from start to finish should yield semi-accurate results."

This measurement is only taken every wednesday to stay consistent. I think they are minimal changes for three weeks as far as changing, doesn't seem odd to me to be up or down that slightly in 3 weeks? Idk I'm not a fitness expert lol.

Thursday:

-7.5 hrs sleep
    -e/c full dose a.m.

2.5 mile jog

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 tuna helper (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- planned (chicken/salad)

Can't wait until tommorow's workout (bi's/back/calves)

Rob

Friday

-7 hrs sleep

-5 min stretch

-Ran 1/4 mile for a warm up

Chins 3 x 6-12 [bodyweight] [12,10,12]
    T-Bar Rows 3 x 8-12 [55 lbs]
    Upright Rows 3 x 8-12 [95 lbs]
    Hyperextension 3 x 12-15 [35 lbs]
    Preacher Barbell Curls 3 x 8-12 [95 lbs]
    Alternate Incline Curls 3 x 8-12 [25's]
    Reverse Grip Curls 3 x 8-12 [45 lbs]
    Standing Calf Raise 3 x 15-20 [25's]

lunch- chicken breast with spinach/ lettuce/ ff shreaded cheese
    E/C-full dose
    drunch-1/2 sandwich
    dinner- Turkey helper (decided to try it out it's easy and I can put it up for a few days for an easy meal, we'll see how it agrees with me LoL kinda tender.

jog to the stop sign 2.25 miles 75-80% max heart rate

Saturday

Partner slept in after a well deserved night on the town, so I followed suit and didn't perform my cardio today Kinda bummed about it now that I look back onto it, but hey a day off is going to be okay right?

Out of routine completely felt off and didn't supplement at all, not one for excuses but man I completely got off track today.

I will be starting fresh in the wee morning hours as the partner will be here around 4ish.

Breakfast-oats, crystal lite, eggs
    brunch-1/2 sandwich
    protein bar (snack, almost fell to temptation with some of my kids digiorno err)
    Lunch-meat ball/ tortilla/ lettuce
    drunch- 1/2 sandwich
    protein bar (snack, held me over until I could stop for dinner)
    Supper- Large chicken breast, lettuce, spinach, shredded cheese ff, lite ranch, cucumber

I'm going for a big leg day tommorow to finish off the week and hopefully update some gains in the lift department!

Note: Seen an improvement in lats and more importantly some unknown muscle developed under my lats I don't know??? Nice to notice something different every other week or so. It's seems to me my chest is filling out slightly better than before. ( It seemed to be getting to lean in my opinion) September Pics should be taken in less than two weeks!

Rob

Sunday

Well Slept good 7.5 hrs, woke up to meet partner... no show

-7.5 hrs sleep
    -e/c full dose a.m.

2.5 mile jog

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 tuna helper (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- planned (chicken/salad) Lovin it!

Supposed to hit Legs and shoulders, but will have to reschedule until tommorow

Rob

Monday

HOW BOUT DEM SAINTS!!!

watching them made my much anticipated workout, invincible! I hit some new goals so if you get a chance check em out on my body space: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/roboloni/

-6 hrs sleep

-5 min stretch

-Ran 1/4 mile for a warm up

Squat 3 x 10-15 [205 lbs, 245 lbs, 265 lbs] New personal best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hack Squat 3 x 15-20 [65 lbs]
    Lunges 3 x 10-15 [25's]
    Hamstring Curls 3 x 10-15 [75 lbs]
    Military Shoulder Press 3 x 8-10 [65 lbs, 115 lbs, 135 lbs] New personal best!!!!!!!!
    Rear Raises 3 x 8-10 [15's]
    Single Side Raises 3 x 8-10 [15's]
    Hanging Leg Raises 3 x 25-30 [bodyweight 25, 30, 30]

lunch- chicken breast with spinach/ lettuce/ ff shreaded cheese
    E/C-full dose
    drunch-1/2 sandwich
    dinner- I'll letcha know soon.

jog to the stop sign 2.25 miles 75-80% max heart rate should do this evening, I'll post when I know what I'm doing for dinner

Tuesday

Well one more night til weigh in's and to see if this week has paid off or not.

-5.5 hrs sleep
    -e/c full dose a.m.

2.5 mile jog

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 tuna helper
    (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- planned (chicken/spinach-salad)

2.5 mile jog

Bring on the back and bi's tommorow!

Wednesday

Weighed in @ 175 lbs and 14.5% bodyfat!

It was actually chest and triceps day, not back and bi's as I mentioned. Felt strong, and got a chance to get some more supplements with my partner. I'm now taking e/c, animal pak (preworkout), nitro-tech (28g postworkout), l-glutamine (1.5gx3=4.5g). This seems like too many damn pills so I'm going to look into some shake types soon. Does anyone know if I may need another supplement for liver/kidney support? It's like 19 pills (seems like a ****eh-load to me?!

5 min warm up

5 min stretch

Incline Barbell Press 2 x 6, 10 [185 lbs, 135 lbs]
    Incline Flyes 2 x 6, 10 [25's]
    Flat Flyes 2 x 6, 10 [25's]
    Flat Barbell Press 2 x 6, 10 [185 lbs, 135 lbs]
    French Press 2 x 6, 10 [25's]
    Cable Extensions 2 x 6, 10 [70 lbs, 50 lbs]
    Crunches 3 Failure [30,35,30]
    Hanging Twist Leg Raises 3 Failure [30,25,25]

Feelin tha burn! Great workout

20 min @ 75% mhr treadmill

E/C- full dose a.m.

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- chicken breast, tortilla (last flour one, going whole wheat)
    (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich

2.5 mile run 24 minutes woo-hoo
    Last edited by Roboloni; 09-25-2009 at 05:08 AM.

Thursday

Hit the 2.5mile jog, still sore from jogging last night, I need to stretch better I guess.

-6.5 hrs sleep
    -e/c full dose a.m.

2.5 mile jog

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 tuna helper
    (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- chicken/ brown rice/ spinach

2.5 mile jog

Friday

Got about 4 hours of sleep Hate that ****eh

Back and Bi's and time for some new high personal lifts!

E/C a.m.
    L-Glutamine 1500mg preworkout
    5 min warm up

5 min stretch

All DROP SETS!!!
    Lateral Pulldown 2 x 6, 10 [95 lbs, 75 lbs]
    Bent Over Rows 2 x 6, 10 [105 lbs, 95 lbs]
    Deadlifts 2 x 6, 10 [195 lbs, 175 lbs] Personal best woot
    Single Arm Rows 2 x 6, 10 [25's, 20's] Need more damn weight, should take care of that problem this weekend!

Preacher Curls 2 x 6, 10 [105 lbs, 95 lbs]
    Concentration Curls 2 x 6, 10 [25's, 20's]
    Hammer Curls 2 x 6, 10 [25's, 20's]
    Standing Calf Raise 2 x 10, 10 [25's, 20's]
    Seated Calf Raise 2 x 10, 10 [25's, 20's]

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- chicken breast, tortilla (whole wheat)
    (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich

2.5 mile run if I'm not picking up my new setup and weights, I'll edit if I don't succeed!

Saturday

- 2.5mile jog

-5.5 hrs sleep
    -e/c full dose a.m.

brunch- 1/2 samich
    lunch- 1/2 samich
    (e/c full dose)
    drunch- 1/2 samich
    dinner- Ground Turkey and Salad