FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Finishing What I Started(Transformation)

About Me: I have always been a bigger person. I was obese as a kid and tried to loose wieght a few times, but I couldnt get over how good chicken fingers and fries tasted. In highschool I started to play football and fell in love with it along with lifting. By my junior year of highschool I could max at 315 on the bench and squat pretty much anything, but I was by no means cut(I was a linemen). I continued to lift and play football for several years after but was cut short by a partially torn mcl lcl and a burst bursea sac(basically my knee got ****ed up). After this I just chilled out drank and smoked aton. Eventually I was saw myself sitting at lovely 265 with an ample amount of bf. Fed up I decided I needed to loose weight and through a clean diet, cardio, and lifting droped from 265 to 195(70lbs). I loved the new me however I did not completely rid myself of all my body fat. After my initial wieght loss I started to chill out again and summer rolled around where I went on vacation for a month and drank brew pretty much everyday(it was a fun summer). I eneded up slowly climbing back up the weight charts and by august I was hitting 220. Now its time to ****ing do it. I know what I need to do and I know how to do it. Im using this log to keep myself driven and never quit.

Current Weight:200lbs(lost 15lbs since September, but now its time to amp it up)
    Height: 6'1
    BF: 17%

Goalcomplete by Jan 1 2010)
    Im not that concered with the actual number the scale reads because im not soley trying to loose fat. Around 180 would be nice but I really want to see that bf% in the single digits for once in my life and just finish my transformation.

Diet: Ill try and post my diet as often as possible but basacilly im running the high protien low carb and somewhat low fat diet. Spacing my meals out ever 3 hours and drinking well over a gallon of water

Cardio: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thurday I do HIIT: 5min warmup+(45sec sprint+1min 30sec jog)eight times
    Monday, Wednesday, and Sat: 45min of cardio(cycle, run, eliptical, bball, hockey, etc)

Lifting:
    Mon Thurs: Back and Bi
    Tue: Chest Tri Shoulders
    As for legs I take it easy for the most part because of my messed up knee and the amount of cardio Im doing. On Sundays and Wednesdays depending on how they feel I work them

As far as supps go Ive tried a bunch from PHs to preworkouts. For now im just rolling with:
    -Whey(low carb)
    -Fish Oils
    -Multivitiamins
    -Superpump(in like 2 weeks, im just taking a break from preworkouts because I finished Jacked a few weeks ago and was superpumpin before then)

Ill toss up some current pics later today or tomaro
    Motivated

Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can cut down easy man I think you'll obtain your goal by jan 2010 just stick to your diet and do your best to never cheat. Good luck

FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBlife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woah no clue why theres a frown face in the middle of that but whatever. Thanks for the support man, appreciate it. Im just making this log to help me stay focused and on task.
    Motivated

is on the right path AntonBachuk's Avatar
    AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AntonBachuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can do it bro, just stay consistent and keep your eyes on the prize
    It's Not a Diet ~ It's Not Exercise ~ It's a Lifestyle...

Follow my project here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135155091

So pumped right now had a sick workout and some great things are happining. Did HIIT out my ass then raped my chest shoulders and tris. Also when I got back my buddy who I havent seen in a few weeks was chillen at my house and commented that I was lookn slimmer. It doesnt stop here though..I had a message from the girl I slept with friday sayn she wants to chill. One last ****ing awesome thing to cap it off, one of my roomates brought me back a log of mint skoal my favvvvooritee!
    Motivated

weighed in this mornin and its lookn good sitn at 198lbs...down 22lbs so far so its goin good. Diets goin pretty good to. Heres what im workin with

First thing when I wake up:Low carb protien bar, water, and black coffee

Lunch(3hrs later): Wheat wrap with chicken sald or turkey with lettuce, tomato, bannana peppers, and onions

Snack(3hrs later): Some sort of fruit(usually apple) and sometimes protien bar if its necessary

Dinner: 6-8oz of lean meat, salad with ton of veggies and the like w/ light ranch, random fiberous carbs I find

Preworkout: Protien Bar+fruit

Post Workout: 2 scoops of low carb whey(skip on Monday and Wednesday because I usually get back at 1130ish and go to bed, usually replace with half a protien bar)

So its going good. I usually can't hit up the gym till 9ish and pretty much hit the hay right after on Mondays and Tuesdays so I dont usually drink my shake. If anyone has advice on whether or not I should be drinking it anyways it would be appreciated.

Got a hockey game tonight so that will be my cardio and then got sum nice ab work to do after
    Motivated

Cracked my big toenail in half last night playing hockey...HIIT was a bitch but I got through it. Goin out drinkin tonite and most likely all weekend. Wish I had the will power not to but **** its halloween. Any good low calorie brew suggestions?
    Motivated

weekend was awesome...consumed a little extra brew calories and some longisland ice teas but we should be good it was halloween
    Motivated

So this^ is where I am as of now...196lbs and droppen

Thats when I was 265lbs playn ball

Ill upload more Im just a lazy **** with stuff like that
    Motivated

rough weekend, drank a little to much on saturday tailgating and all that fun stuff, but back on track last night and today. Wednesday at weigh in we'll find out how much this slip up cost me(I consumed probably around 6000calories ahaha). Wont happen again though, felt like **** all day yesterday
    Motivated

Workout last night was great, starting to get the vertical viens running up my biceps wich is great to see. Hopefully weighin tomarow will go well, Ill check my bf next week.
    Motivated