jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jm14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Maintaining fat% through cheat day ADVICE PLEASE

During the week Monday - Saturday i eat fairly clean

Example day

Breakfast: 1 cup Oatmeal with banana and strawberries mashed in it.

Lunch: Multigrain bread sandwich of quorn 1 slice of low fat cheese and salad, with some raw peanuts.

Dinner: Quorn (meat substitute) cottage pie made with parsnip on top instead of potato, with that alot of boiled vegetables eg brocoli, green beans and sprouts.

Snacks: Honeydew melon and fat free yoghurt.

Drinks: Water and diet coke.

Sunday is my cheat day where i allow myself to eat whatever i want this is an example of what i am eating for my cheat day today:-

3 Crumpets with nutella
    1 slice of toast with vege pate

3 wholemeal bread sandwiches cheese and salad.
    Big Handful of pretzels
    3 Quorn (meat substitute) scotch eggs

5 Oatmeal & raisin cookies
    1 Twix biscuit
    1 Weetabix cereal bar
    2 Hershey's cookies & cream bars
    3 Mini Toblerone bars

Vegetarian Sausage pie with large chips
    10 scoops of Ice cream & oreos with chocolate sauce
    1x Big flapjack
    1x snickers bar

I do cardio 6 days a week either swimming, treadmill running usually HIIT and play football(soccer) most weeks. I also do alot of ab work, push-ups, pull-ups and dumbell curls.

My question is do you think it is ok to have a cheat day like this every Sunday and avoid putting on fat as long as i stick to my clean diet during the week???

I have included a photo of current physique, and the change in my physiqur from last year.

P.S. - This week i will be having two cheat days as i am having a one off visit to Pizza Hut buffet midweek, (going to eat loads of pizza and ice cream buffet) will this be ok. I never usually have two cheat days a week.

I dont want to bulk or put on any weight just maintain as im a football (soccer) player and want to stay light.

Thanks for any advice
    Attached Images

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's not a cheat day. That's a horrible sabotage of your hard work. Don't do that.

Mariner_Rime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're lean, but that cheat day is too much...

Have a cheat meal not a cheat day. You'll enjoy it, and you won't have to worry about doing too much cardio to fix the sunday's damage)))
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
    -- Aristotle

"A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms against himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it."
    -- Alexandre Dumas

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not just eat everything you enjoy in moderation through the entire week?
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Why not just eat everything you enjoy in moderation through the entire week?
    Seconding this. If I'm at work and craving something sweet, I'll grab a dark chocolate nugget or two and just make sure to eat a little less of something later on. As long as I hit my caloric goal I'm fine.
    WINTER IS COMING

Next meet: October?
    Squat - 350 (Goal: 405) - Bench - 245 (Goal: 260) - Deadlift - 500 (Goal: 550) - OHP - 175 (Goal: 185) Total: 1085 (Goal: 1200)

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>> | -Cologne Crew-
    "Vikings never gave a shi*t how they looked when they swung the axe, only that the axe landed hard and with purpose." - Jim Wendler