X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intense ENERGY and MOTIVATION supplements

I'm 15 i need a safe energy supp that will keep me energized, focused, and motivated. I'm not going to go with caffein pills b/c i dont want crash. Don't say i need more sleep, eat healthier, or not to supp at my age. I am doing everything right, i'm not overtraining either, I know that need something for more energy, but i dont know what.

Lately i don't have enough energy to finnish my workouts. Many people have been telling me to take supps that have an 18+ requirement on it such as jacked, drive, noexplode etc.. I dont want to mess with it b/c im 15 and i'm going to obey the label.

I run cross country and lift weights about 3-4 times a week. I'm not trying to get huge, i just need more energy to complete my workout and races. I need a strong supp that will increase my energy and keep me motivated and thats safe and is okay to take at my age. Please help me.

Heres a few supps I have in mind, tell me if they are good or bad please.

Anabolic Rush
    MAN Body Octane w/ or w/out CLOUT
    CytoSport Fast Twitch
    Clout w/ or w/ out Body Octane
    Fight labs Adrenaline XR

I am curruently on mega men sport multi.. vitamin b, c tablets. and syntha 6 protein powder. These help me little to none, i need something more intense. Again all i want is intense energy nothing more.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by X-Future-X View Post
    I'm 15 i need a safe energy supp that will keep me energized, focused, and motivated. I'm not going to go with caffein pills b/c i dont want crash. Don't say i need more sleep, eat healthier, or not to supp at my age. I am doing everything right, i'm not overtraining either, I know that need something for more energy, but i dont know what.

Lately i don't have enough energy to finnish my workouts. Many people have been telling me to take supps that have an 18+ requirement on it such as jacked, drive, noexplode etc.. I dont want to mess with it b/c im 15 and i'm going to obey the label.

I run cross country and lift weights about 3-4 times a week. I'm not trying to get huge, i just need more energy to complete my workout and races. I need a strong supp that will increase my energy and keep me motivated and thats safe and is okay to take at my age. Please help me.

Heres a few supps I have in mind, tell me if they are good or bad please.

Anabolic Rush
    MAN Body Octane w/ or w/out CLOUT
    CytoSport Fast Twitch
    Clout w/ or w/ out Body Octane
    Fight labs Adrenaline XR

I am curruently on mega men sport multi.. vitamin b, c tablets. and syntha 6 protein powder. These help me little to none, i need something more intense. Again all i want is intense energy nothing more.

All of those say do not use until at least 18 or older. Nothing is going to give you motivation, energy yes..but you really need to do more research as Fast Twitch is 200 mg of caff which is pretty much a caff pill and you don't want the crash?...Body Octane is stim-free and Clout is a creatine product. Anabolic Rush is a good product, but once again...you are 15. Andrenaline XR...once again...caff. and yet again you don't want to crash.

How long have you been working out?....Those items you are currently using are not "magic pills" that are gonna make you bigger..and how do you know they are not helping you?

The only thing that is gonna help you is maybe some Green Tea Extract at your age.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try purple wrath or xtend

DBIronman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say maybe VPX Redline would be good for a Runner since most other NO or Pre Have Creatine which makes you slower in general
    "Through Him Who Empowers Me." Phil 4:13

<-Racking Up 245, 7 Times on the Bench as a Freshman->

X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10) X-Future-X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    redline and purple wrath have an 18+ requirement.. dont they?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm when i looked at them on the bb store site it didnt say anything about 18+, unless i missed it.

And again, i'm not looking for a ''mirracle pill'' Just intense energy.

All companies stand by the 18+ rule. Even if it doesn't say it on the label. Its a liability issue due to 18 being an adult according the law and being able to make decisions for yourself on what you put into your body. Its to prevent parents from suing companies when their kid uses something and doesn't do it right and something happens to him/her.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Well, what would be the safest, most intense energy supp for my age?

The redline and purple wrath are safe? or..

Redline = **** load of caff with other things

Purple Wraath isn't really an energy supplement...its helps you workout longer and not get all tired..but as far as energy is concerned....Green Tea Extract.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)

purple wrath should help with enduraunce and slightly energy. so if your a sprinter and want crazy energy i guess its not best

When i went to GNC and asked for energy supps they showed me green tea but it was some kind of fat burner, and didnt really say much about energy and they woulden't sell it to me b.c of the 18+ label..

I guess i was looking at the wrong thing?

When i went to GNC and asked for energy supps they showed me green tea but it was some kind of fat burner, and didnt really say much about energy and they woulden't sell it to me b.c of the 18+ label..

I guess i was looking at the wrong thing?

Wrong thing...go to wal-mart...buy some Green Tea Extract.

I'll give it a try...

thx