kimokalihi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it OK to workout 3 days in a row?

With my workout schedule working nights and other things going on in my life it's really only convenient for me to workout mon, tues, weds mornings after work. I try to go friday mornings as well but that's more difficult because I'm tired then and sometimes drunk.

All the stuff I've read says to workout every other day generally but that's nothing like my schedule. I could work out I guess after work on sat and sun mornings but my workout partner wouldn't be there and he helps me stay motivated and spots me so it wouldn't be the best workouts by myself.
    "Lieing is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off."

DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASHMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kimokalihi View Post
    With my workout schedule working nights and other things going on in my life it's really only convenient for me to workout mon, tues, weds mornings after work. I try to go friday mornings as well but that's more difficult because I'm tired then and sometimes drunk.

All the stuff I've read says to workout every other day generally but that's nothing like my schedule. I could work out I guess after work on sat and sun mornings but my workout partner wouldn't be there and he helps me stay motivated and spots me so it wouldn't be the best workouts by myself.

nothing wrong working out 3 days in a row, i do it, sometimes 4 days, it all depends on your schedule. plus just lisen too your body, it will tell you if you can or not.
    I would rather die standing than live on my knees

kimokalihi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good. I've been working out on this schedule since december of last year. I feel fine. Haven't had any problems with it.

Just wish I hadn't listened to people in the gym on how to do the excersizes in the beginning. My shoulders might not have been screwed up if I had read the books I read 6 months earlier.

That's in the past now though. Still not healed and I can't bench press still but at least I learned how to do the excersizes right. Just trying to make sure I don't mess anything else up or work out the wrong way and waste time in the gym with minimal gains.
    "Lieing is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off."