jadey1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can you heat up protien shakes?

I know it sounds silly, I am new to this I've lost about 30 pounds through not eating alot and doing lots of cardio then i joined this site and learned I have to eat more in lots of little portions and do weight training aswel as cardio. I've ordered some unflavoured protien as I was thinking I could add it to milk to put on cereal in the morning, I was just wondering if I put it on oats would I still be able to warm them up? xx

Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Surf_N_Turf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes cooking/heating whey is fine.

demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are putting whey in your oatmeal, cook the oatmeal first, put it in the bowl, then add the whey to it. Mix it up and good to go. I always put some peanut butter in my oatmeal + whey, it is very good plus gets some good nutrients.

Yes, cooking protein does damage it a little but IMO, again IMO, I would not worry about it. I add protein to oatmeal and PB quite often.

Good luck on your continued efforts to a better body, just do it the right way. Good nutrition along with good training will get you there.
    Have you done something today to take yourself to the next level?

Always thinking of making $$ crew

Help Others. Be Humble. Life is Great.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demike View Post
    If you are putting whey in your oatmeal, cook the oatmeal first, put it in the bowl, then add the whey to it. Mix it up and good to go. I always put some peanut butter in my oatmeal + whey, it is very good plus gets some good nutrients.

Yes, cooking protein does damage it a little but IMO, again IMO, I would not worry about it. I add protein to oatmeal and PB quite often.

Good luck on your continued efforts to a better body, just do it the right way. Good nutrition along with good training will get you there.
    I use Any Whey it's made by ON .. you do anything with it.. add it to coffee, bake with it, ect.. It's unflavored so you add it to anything.

Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always shake a load in my oatmeal once its cooked! make protein brownies etc...lovely

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cook with my unflavored all the time! Throw it with some oatmeal, blueberries, egg whites, stevia, and bake it in a muffin pan! instant protein packed muffins! I use it when I make granola, I put it in bread, I mix it with my cereal, I put it in coffee, I'm all about the stuff! Make a not so protein packed meal- Protein packed! for desert you can do soymilk, whey, and a orange crystal light blended with ice... its like a creamsicle smoothie! yum!

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kpettitt View Post
    I cook with my unflavored all the time! Throw it with some oatmeal, blueberries, egg whites, stevia, and bake it in a muffin pan! instant protein packed muffins! I use it when I make granola, I put it in bread, I mix it with my cereal, I put it in coffee, I'm all about the stuff! Make a not so protein packed meal- Protein packed! for desert you can do soymilk, whey, and a orange crystal light blended with ice... its like a creamsicle smoothie! yum!
    Heh, ^ This..

The amount of options you have with whey is incredible!

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my buddy used to heat up milk and make hot chocolate shakes
    Some call it obsession, I call it dedication

Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you add the whey to oatmeal and then heat it, it does awful things to the consistency...just fyi.