Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nismo412 View Post
    First I would just like to say I am impressed with how old this thread is!
    I have read just about every reply in this thread. Which has also made me want help collect data on the SDI Cycles/products. So unlike most people who said they would report results I will. I am 6' tall and I weight 174lbs. I am some what toned throughout all my muscles other than my abs : ( I have been working out for a SOLID year and have lost 32lbs,I got a lil fat. I was taking some GNC multi packs before and doing a lot of running. Starting today I will be taking liquid Anodrol and D-Bol and the recommended 1.5grams of protein per lb of body wieght. I will be doing as much strength training as I can. I will come back and post 2 weeks from now, Dec29th. That is when I start taking Test Suspension and stop taking the Liquid Androl.
    k..

You should have spent your money on more food though brah.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Nismo412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up SDI-Labs 8 Week staggered form Blitz Cycle

So I'm into week 2 of taking D-Bol and the liquid Androl. I never got such a great work out and I am very happy with my first 2 weeks results. Now I switch over to taking the liquid Test Suspension. I'll check back in 2 weeks. I look much more muscular. Very noticeable.
    I had mentioned before I was trying to consume 1.5 g of protein per lb of body weight. I have trouble achieving it even when drinking two protein drinks a day. So its more like .875 g of protein per lb of body weight.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nismo412 View Post
    So I'm into week 2 of taking D-Bol and the liquid Androl. I never got such a great work out and I am very happy with my first 2 weeks results. Now I switch over to taking the liquid Test Suspension. I'll check back in 2 weeks. I look much more muscular. Very noticeable.
    I had mentioned before I was trying to consume 1.5 g of protein per lb of body weight. I have trouble achieving it even when drinking two protein drinks a day. So its more like .875 g of protein per lb of body weight.
    People as stupid as you should never take steroids.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

cast40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile jorge

Originally Posted by Big Cat View Post
    I just found and email for sdi-labs, after a long and hard search. I mailed them, but I doubt they will get back to me. Should in some miraculous event (after all this is a world in which 19Nor and 4AD can turn to either methandrostenolone or stanazolol) they ever get back to me, I will post their reply on here and poke some holes in it like I did with AST.
    how about Andro-shock or blue rhino do they work

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=Big Cat;10064][i][b] As with my post concerning AST's dishonesty I've decided to repost my previous warnings against SDI labs. QUOTE]

Can anyone give me the link of his post about AST please, I wanna read up something.
    Current Stack:

ProSupss Hyde

My Bcaa Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152056513

My Top Pre Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152119303&p=1030859163#post1030859163

dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sh*t

Ok.... I see this thread is old, and I thought I did my research... but obviously not good enough... I baught Winni-V from SDI ... So hear is my question... I dont wanna just throw the sh*t out and be out $200+ .... whats the side effects if I take it... anything bad?

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dienomite2000 View Post
    Ok.... I see this thread is old, and I thought I did my research... but obviously not good enough... I baught Winni-V from SDI ... So hear is my question... I dont wanna just throw the sh*t out and be out $200+ .... whats the side effects if I take it... anything bad?
    Epic troll!
    I guess you didn't read the first page?

(Got surprised to see this subscribed thread got bumped)

dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dienomite2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by aekest View Post
    Epic troll!
    I guess you didn't read the first page?

(Got surprised to see this subscribed thread got bumped)
    Actually you Joke I read the hole F~in Thread and nothing in it says anything about side effects ... especially on the first page

... Dont try to be hard -aekest- Be the pale-white wanna-B that your family and so called "friends" know you as

AKA THE VANILLA GORILLA Rabbadxs's Avatar
    Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000) Rabbadxs is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep the thread alive.
    League of Legends - Buttchuggle
    BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN)
    <3 Kid Cudi

cornflakelb23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big Cat View Post
    As with my post concerning AST's dishonesty I've decided to repost my previous warnings against SDI labs. recently a few people have contacted me either with their concerns on the issue or wondering of there is any truth to it. The answer is no. These guys are very creative in advertising, but as far as supps and honesty go, they suck. I hope this repost will prove this.

This is a general statement posted as information. In the future if anybody has any questions about this company or these products, refer them to this post. This will save many of us a lot of time and trouble.

SDI-labs is a obviously a very fraudulous company. their prohormone products do not differ any from the prohormone products of other companies. yet they deliberately choose to market these supplements as steroids. This is not only a bad example for our youth, its also the kind of behavious that will make the FDA crack down on prohormones and possibly see them banned. First of all their prices are outrageous. The substances in the amounts presented can be obtained from more reputable sources at 1/3 or even 1/4 of the price SDI-labs sells them for. Further more they make false claims about the product stacks. I will go into deeper detail when I discuss the products. lastly I would like to draw attention to the fact that this company does not have a contact adress for follow-up questions, which must raise a few eye-brows with the conscious shoppers. Let all these things be obvious hints of the type of people we are dealing with here.

Winni-V is a sublingual compound made of the testosterone precursor 4-diol and the inferior nandrolone precursor 19Nor in a cyclodextrin based delivery. Note that cyclodextrin has a maximum delivery capacity of 25 mg (comparable to 300 mg oral) as was shown in tests conducted at Eastern Michigan university. A moderate dose of prohormones orally would be 600 mg, and the kind a bodybuilder is looking for is 900 mg or higher. Now 19Nor is a cheap source. the better choice would be Nor-diol, and for the price of Winni-V they could have sprung for it too. 19Nor converts at a three times lower rate and readily aromatizes to estrogen. meaning you can have an increase in side-effects without seeing and increase in results. Which is not the case for Nor-diol. So you have two compounds that make testosterone and nandrolone respectively in a low dose with an inferior delivery mechanism. Now they market it as though just taking these products will miraculously give you an ester of stanazolol (Winstrol). So by some miracle the body will change a testosterone and nandrolone molecule into stanazolol ? I must not have been paying attention in chemistry class , because they never taught us that. The really strange thing about this will come when I discuss the next product.

D-Bol is yet another, but this time oral mix of the same products, 4AD and 19Nor. The specs of these products were discussed in the previous paragraph. Notice that the previous product can be compared to the minimum effective dose of 300 mg, well this is an oral and contains ... 200 mg. How's that for quality.And yet, same price. Odd huh ? So 79.95 for a bottle of 60 caps, and you'd have to take 4-5 of them to get a decent result every day. That's a lot of money for less than 2 weeks worth, or is that just me ? Now here is the really interesting part. By another miraculous conversion these products convert to methandrostenolone (Dianabol). If I recall correctly the last product said it was stanazolol. Now d-bol ? What's up with that ? Can this convert to two different substances ? Well, no. And if you were paying attention, they don't even convert to either. These two products are feeble and failed attempts at a prohormone stack, passed of as a steroid and sold to unknowing rookies.

Lastly there is Masterbolan. This one supposedly converts to drostanolone (masteron). In effect the active compound is a measely 50 mg of 5-alpha-androstanediol. What this converts to is Masteron without the dimethyl group. masteron is dimethyldihydrotestosterone. So what's left ? DHT. It converts to DHT. This is the stuff that causes prostate hypertrophy, hair loss and acne. Not that DHT is all bad, it has its definite uses, but its a far fetch from masteron. What really bugs me is that this stuff sells for 80 bucks as well. 5-AA is made from the hydrogenation of 5AD. 5AD is a fairly cheap compound, very cheap as prohormones go, and hydrogenation is a simple process. meaning in bulk, the powder in a whole bottle costs about $0.50. That's a decent profit. Even with all the additional costs there is no way this stuff should sell for over 25 bucks for 60 caps of 50 mg. Effective doses once again are well over 300 mg, but i don't advise that because of androgenic side-effect risk. Instead stack it with Nor-diol or something, two daily doses of 150 mg of each for example. But there are sources that do have 5AA for under 20 bucks, such as Higher Power Masterbolan (previously halotest).

Just some things I thought everyone should be aware of when dealing with sdi-labs. These people are absolute frauds and wannabes in this industry and they make a mockery of legal ergogenic aids. I will give them one thing, they have very creative advertising ...

I got scammed wish I would of done my research sooner... I've taken masterbolan and winni v for about two weeks now got some slight changes but that could be from just hard work, I thought I felt like I had more energy must of been from all the caffeine in the winni v. I tossed my bottles but I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out and give me some examples of what supplements could help me get more lean and cut I would appreciate it. Cant believe im out all that money for nothing.

cochu006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So what do u recomend 4 a roockie?

I was thinking 2 buy d-bol form sdi labs but thanks God I read this before, I just wanted 2 do it slow with the minimun they recommended in the bottle 2pills so u will have gains.. so I have no idea what i can use? Im not in USA and in my country (Ecuador South america) bodybuilding is just starting so theres no knowlge about muscle enhacers.
    any recommendations?

thanks