Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Likewise, naming them like steroids is no excuse to charge 50 times what they are worth.

Big Paul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SDI LABS

Hey man, thanks allot for the info. All I know is that if these are the results I get from non steroids, I cant even imagine what i would get from the real deal. I just weighed myself again on sunday and the scale said I way 212. I just wanted to make sure that yuou guys knew that they do work for some people. But I do agree that there is unwanted and un needed attention from the FDA. What would you recomend for cutting up, you know something a little bit more affordable. Also an alternateive to SDI D-BOL.
    Love workin out, drivin down PCH,

grb2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Junk...Junk...Junk....

Sorry to tell you, but I fell in the trap too about two years ago. They were expensive...yeah, they gave me some results...but you know what, they all dissapeared about a month later. The only thing I can say they did, they made my balls bigger... :-( that went away too.

I think you are better of with other alternatives like transdermals, or Legal Gears stuff...I've gotten awesome gains and I've kept them.

All I can say is that I should have done more research. I should have seen the red flags. Like Big Cat says, a company that gives Pro Hormones steroid like names, is definitely not trustworthy. That's like calling a Chevy a Farravy to make it sound like a Farrari.

Anyhow, I would be curious to see what happens to you a month after you stop taking them. Keep us posted.

Good luck.
    GRB2000

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Junk...Junk...Junk....

Originally posted by grb2000
    The only thing I can say they did, they made my balls bigger... :-( that went away too.

Prohormones/prosteroids do not in anyway make your balls bigger, if anything they may shrink a bit.

DArklite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm willing to bet that the founders of SDI are probably a couple of scrawny geeks that have never even touched a barbell in their lives. I never fell for their hype, and going by the way they are running multi-page ads in alot of bb magazines, they are making a killing off unsuspecting people. It's time to put these pricks to bed.
    Muscleholic

darklite@hushmail.com

I don't need any tattoos - I have too many scars as it is

There are 3 kinds of people - those who can count, and those who can't

grb2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Balls..............

I swear to God dude...they made my ball bigger.

I know, I know, all the PH's make your balls smaller and I was actually expecting that, including the Transdermals I'm taking now, and not once, I mean not once, have they shrunk. Actually, they got bigger with the SDI ****. Anyhow, it was just an observation and I wish my wife would have taken photos, because she was the one who made the comment.

Anyhow, I don't want to start a war, but perhaps I'm the exception to the rule, but I'm not BSing.

Have a great day and stay away from that SDI ****.

GRB2000

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to bump this up for all the newbies that don't know what a search button means. I am also very angry that they are always in the front of alot of bb magazines I see. See, this is why they are still in business. Their adds remind me of muscle-tech crap. Only if Legal Gear would spend the money for a front page add then mabye we could put sdi-labs out of businees.
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What, you mean that these are as potent as the REAL steroids? But they have such NICE advertising!

[JUST KIDDING]
    DISCLAIMER: The individual using the name "Mass_69" on this board posts soley for entertainment purposes.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Statements from Mass_69 are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=9671

flashkb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big Cat
    As with my post concerning AST's dishonesty I've decided to repost my previous warnings against SDI labs. recently a few people have contacted me either with their concerns on the issue or wondering of there is any truth to it. The answer is no. These guys are very creative in advertising, but as far as supps and honesty go, they suck. I hope this repost will prove this.

This is a general statement posted as information. In the future if anybody has any questions about this company or these products, refer them to this post. This will save many of us a lot of time and trouble.

SDI-labs is a obviously a very fraudulous company. their prohormone products do not differ any from the prohormone products of other companies. yet they deliberately choose to market these supplements as steroids. This is not only a bad example for our youth, its also the kind of behavious that will make the FDA crack down on prohormones and possibly see them banned. First of all their prices are outrageous. The substances in the amounts presented can be obtained from more reputable sources at 1/3 or even 1/4 of the price SDI-labs sells them for. Further more they make false claims about the product stacks. I will go into deeper detail when I discuss the products. lastly I would like to draw attention to the fact that this company does not have a contact adress for follow-up questions, which must raise a few eye-brows with the conscious shoppers. Let all these things be obvious hints of the type of people we are dealing with here.

Winni-V is a sublingual compound made of the testosterone precursor 4-diol and the inferior nandrolone precursor 19Nor in a cyclodextrin based delivery. Note that cyclodextrin has a maximum delivery capacity of 25 mg (comparable to 300 mg oral) as was shown in tests conducted at Eastern Michigan university. A moderate dose of prohormones orally would be 600 mg, and the kind a bodybuilder is looking for is 900 mg or higher. Now 19Nor is a cheap source. the better choice would be Nor-diol, and for the price of Winni-V they could have sprung for it too. 19Nor converts at a three times lower rate and readily aromatizes to estrogen. meaning you can have an increase in side-effects without seeing and increase in results. Which is not the case for Nor-diol. So you have two compounds that make testosterone and nandrolone respectively in a low dose with an inferior delivery mechanism. Now they market it as though just taking these products will miraculously give you an ester of stanazolol (Winstrol). So by some miracle the body will change a testosterone and nandrolone molecule into stanazolol ? I must not have been paying attention in chemistry class , because they never taught us that. The really strange thing about this will come when I discuss the next product.

D-Bol is yet another, but this time oral mix of the same products, 4AD and 19Nor. The specs of these products were discussed in the previous paragraph. Notice that the previous product can be compared to the minimum effective dose of 300 mg, well this is an oral and contains ... 200 mg. How's that for quality.And yet, same price. Odd huh ? So 79.95 for a bottle of 60 caps, and you'd have to take 4-5 of them to get a decent result every day. That's a lot of money for less than 2 weeks worth, or is that just me ? Now here is the really interesting part. By another miraculous conversion these products convert to methandrostenolone (Dianabol). If I recall correctly the last product said it was stanazolol. Now d-bol ? What's up with that ? Can this convert to two different substances ? Well, no. And if you were paying attention, they don't even convert to either. These two products are feeble and failed attempts at a prohormone stack, passed of as a steroid and sold to unknowing rookies.

Lastly there is Masterbolan. This one supposedly converts to drostanolone (masteron). In effect the active compound is a measely 50 mg of 5-alpha-androstanediol. What this converts to is Masteron without the dimethyl group. masteron is dimethyldihydrotestosterone. So what's left ? DHT. It converts to DHT. This is the stuff that causes prostate hypertrophy, hair loss and acne. Not that DHT is all bad, it has its definite uses, but its a far fetch from masteron. What really bugs me is that this stuff sells for 80 bucks as well. 5-AA is made from the hydrogenation of 5AD. 5AD is a fairly cheap compound, very cheap as prohormones go, and hydrogenation is a simple process. meaning in bulk, the powder in a whole bottle costs about $0.50. That's a decent profit. Even with all the additional costs there is no way this stuff should sell for over 25 bucks for 60 caps of 50 mg. Effective doses once again are well over 300 mg, but i don't advise that because of androgenic side-effect risk. Instead stack it with Nor-diol or something, two daily doses of 150 mg of each for example. But there are sources that do have 5AA for under 20 bucks, such as Higher Power Masterbolan (previously halotest).

Just some things I thought everyone should be aware of when dealing with sdi-labs. These people are absolute frauds and wannabes in this industry and they make a mockery of legal ergogenic aids. I will give them one thing, they have very creative advertising ...
    THANKS BC!!! I just about bought this crap!! Whats a great alternative for winni-v and d-bol?

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Big Cat is retired.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Jbutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im glad I can use the search function of this foru because i found an add on sdi labs and for a moment i wanted to purchase one of their stacks. thanks for saving me guys, thanks a whole bunch!

j0g31z

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jbutcher
    Im glad I can use the search function of this foru because i found an add on sdi labs and for a moment i wanted to purchase one of their stacks. thanks for saving me guys, thanks a whole bunch!

j0g31z
    buying their stuff now would be an even bigger waste of money now than it would have back in 01 when this thread started, becuase the prohormones that were in these products back then are now illegal.....I bet Winni-V now is just low quality tribulus and caffeine, and D-Bol is probably just trib and avena sativa.

smoke daddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    buying their stuff now would be an even bigger waste of money now than it would have back in 01 when this thread started, becuase the prohormones that were in these products back then are now illegal.....I bet Winni-V now is just low quality tribulus and caffeine, and D-Bol is probably just trib and avena sativa.
    I am curious what these guys put in their products too, now that prohormones are no longer around. When you go to their website and try to look at the labels for the products, the labels are so blurry and small that you
    can't read them. Well at least I can't read them.

The point is it looks like they do not want you to know the ingredients of their
    products, which, of course, is pretty pathetic. I feel sorry for those guys that are new to buying supplements and do not know that it is best to avoid this company at all costs.

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big Cat

Their reply :

You must have alot of time on your hands. These are not steroids that we sell we sell alternatives to. Yes this is the closest thing to steroids that you can buy out there. We have many and many happy and satisfied customers. We are not forcing you to buy these products or to even look at the site, so don't bother. This is our place of business and you don't see us bashing down your door at your job and telling you that you are a joke and everything you do and say make me roll on the floor laughing.
    I would appreciate if you would stop harassing us with this kind of email.

Sad reply. Instead of answering anything, all they can do is get personal.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Sad reply. Instead of answering anything, all they can do is get personal.
    That is how many companies do their business these days it seems...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skibumjoe22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im an idiot newbie

I can't believe I didn't find this article before I bought this ****! Anyone know of a more legit product or company?
    thanks

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow Strong Bump

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jhick40
    Wow Strong Bump
    really digging up old threads.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skibumjoe22
    I can't believe I didn't find this article before I bought this ****! Anyone know of a more legit product or company?
    thanks
    legit to what? gear? if so you cant ask for sources on BB.com
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think this can be bumped too many times. If we keep it up here, maybe a newbie will see and save themselves some money.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skibumjoe22
    thanks
    for steroids? supplements? what you getting at?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Easy Mac and Kool-Aid Rep ruffian3's Avatar
    ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruffian3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Big Cat]
    Their reply :

You must have alot of time on your hands. These are not steroids that we sell we sell alternatives to. Yes this is the closest thing to steroids that you can buy out there. We have many and many happy and satisfied customers. We are not forcing you to buy these products or to even look at the site, so don't bother. This is our place of business and you don't see us bashing down your door at your job and telling you that you are a joke and everything you do and say make me roll on the floor laughing.
    I would appreciate if you would stop harassing us with this kind of email.

QUOTE]

This guy sounds so edjucated...
    "The worst thing i can be is like everyone else, I'd hate that." -Arnold

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bdpettit
    I don't think this can be bumped too many times. If we keep it up here, maybe a newbie will see and save themselves some money.
    tru,

and congrats skibumjoe22 on finding this, even though a little late.
    Make time to eat!

OSUCowboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation D-bol, anadrol and test depot

Alright, I really wish i came across this site before. I ordered this crap from SDI about a month ago. I do have a friend who has gotten good gains from this stuff, and i figured it worked because hes like me, hardgainer and such... so i figured id give it a shot. But for 300 bucks it had better do something. I can see how there marketing works with promises of steroid like effects, for those of us who dont want to stick ourselves with needles this seems like a good alternative. But Im starting this stack tomorrow, i will post what happens after every week i use it. Since its a stack these losers dont refund on open bottles, even if they arent used, and when i called to talk to them about the products they had to keep putting me on hold to tell me exactly whats in these. Ive weighed 140-145 pounds my whole life and i imagine that anything i take that has any anabolic effect at all will help with that, i got fooled into buying luekic from muscletech at gnc (fyi, the only things worth a damn there are the protein powder and thier vitamin) and it did put some muscle on me, but its just bull, like im sure this stuff from SDI will be. What are some good prohormones to take, because im tired of blowing my money on garbage promising results and backing it up by research that, unless your a biochemist, you wont understand.

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OSUCowboyy View Post
    Alright, I really wish i came across this site before. I ordered this crap from SDI about a month ago. I do have a friend who has gotten good gains from this stuff, and i figured it worked because hes like me, hardgainer and such... so i figured id give it a shot. But for 300 bucks it had better do something. I can see how there marketing works with promises of steroid like effects, for those of us who dont want to stick ourselves with needles this seems like a good alternative. But Im starting this stack tomorrow, i will post what happens after every week i use it. Since its a stack these losers dont refund on open bottles, even if they arent used, and when i called to talk to them about the products they had to keep putting me on hold to tell me exactly whats in these. Ive weighed 140-145 pounds my whole life and i imagine that anything i take that has any anabolic effect at all will help with that, i got fooled into buying luekic from muscletech at gnc (fyi, the only things worth a damn there are the protein powder and thier vitamin) and it did put some muscle on me, but its just bull, like im sure this stuff from SDI will be. What are some good prohormones to take, because im tired of blowing my money on garbage promising results and backing it up by research that, unless your a biochemist, you wont understand.
    I called about a month ago to see if what their products contained. I asked about the "winni-v" and the lady said it contained caffine, guarana, taurine, ginseng, and some other stuff like that. I also asked why I see needles next to them and she said they are comparing their steriod alternatives to the actual thing.

Sam

VenVen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    me and my buddy are looking into purchasing D-Bol from www.legalsteroids.com. We know they are "FAKE" steroids, but will they still help us gain some muscle? I work out hard 3-4 times a week. 5'11...190lbs.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VenVen View Post
    me and my buddy are looking into purchasing D-Bol from www.legalsteroids.com. We know they are "FAKE" steroids, but will they still help us gain some muscle? I work out hard 3-4 times a week. 5'11...190lbs.
    Search god damn it.

It's pure BS garbage.

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 18 I would suggest trying E-BOL(see it has BOL in the name so it WILL work) and X-Factor. They are not over hyped garbage and work well for a great deal of users. Up your cals and protein, try these out you will get a hell of alot more out of them as compared to
    Stupid
    Dumb
    Ignorant!
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you not even read the thread? Do you realize how much they cost?? stick to creatine
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally, an SDI Labs thread
    Chew Crew
    MFC