Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

prohormone clones any difference between them?

K so there is like a billion superdrol clones out there and all of em have the same chemical compound..same thing goes for halodrol and other prohormones just wondering does it really even matter what clone u get?!?!

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Glitcher View Post
    K so there is like a billion superdrol clones out there and all of em have the same chemical compound..same thing goes for halodrol and other prohormones just wondering does it really even matter what clone u get?!?!
    It really depends. The larger companies test their raws several times to make sure you are getting exactly what you are buying. There can be bad raws from out of the countries that the companies buy from so that is a big plus for consumer confidence. They all SHOULD be the same compound in reality but sometimes you get what you pay for.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Message me with any questions!

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    truelly no difference, but some companies dont get theirs tested so its hard to tell how pure the compound really is...mdrol is prob the best, from personal use and it has the most rep

if you are going to run a SD cycle you should check out anabolic addiction's Resveracai, it will be a great addiction to your support supps
    Last edited by bdzemske; 08-27-2009 at 08:31 PM.
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    truelly no difference, but some companies dont get theirs tested so its hard to tell how pure the compound really is...mdrol is prob the best, from personal use and it has the most rep

if you are going to run a SD cycle you should check out anabolic addiction's Resveracai, it will be a great addiction to your support supps
    How so what does Resveracai do? I've never heard of it..

Although I already get quite alot of Acai, theres like an Acai shake store on every corner in hawaii lol...

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Glitcher View Post
    How so what does Resveracai do? I've never heard of it..

Although I already get quite alot of Acai, theres like an Acai shake store on every corner in hawaii lol...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/an...esveracai.html

thats the supp, and it has more than just acai in it...all in all it is a fantastic antioxident and what makes it a solid support for a ph cycle, esp a SD cycle, is that it promotes healthy liver and lipid levels. SD is harsh on the liver and does a number to your lipid profile.

if you have any more questions or you want me to explain more just ask away

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/an...esveracai.html

thats the supp, and it has more than just acai in it...all in all it is a fantastic antioxident and what makes it a solid support for a ph cycle, esp a SD cycle, is that it promotes healthy liver and lipid levels. SD is harsh on the liver and does a number to your lipid profile.

if you have any more questions or you want me to explain more just ask away
    How exactly do these antioxidants support your liver/lipid profile, can you cite any studies that demonstrate these effects?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed...curious to know this as well
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

here just did a real quick search for you guys....but i read to find some of the answers you guys are looking for...so i will post the link then what i found was important that answers your question....but there might be more to just what i copied and pasted for you guys...dont have a whole lot of time but here we go:

ACAI BERRY:
    http://www.articlesbase.com/suppleme...ry-439359.html

"The berry's low glycemic index improves glucose and lipid levels which again, stops necrosis, and prevents and destroys diabetes."

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-Clini...cai&id=2372378

"Clinical studies also indicate that the berry has monounsaturated acids in the form of omegas 3, 6, and 9 with amounts comparable to that of olive oil. These are known to help lower the levels of LDL or the bad cholesterol while improving the levels of HDL or the good cholesterol in the body."

"Further, it contains substantial amounts of phytosterols and theobromine. Both are known to facilitate improvement in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems."

GOJIE BERRY:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Goji-Berry...Say?&id=605550

"There are 67 medical studies that show how Goji Berries support a healthy heart. All of these are documented in the book Discovery of the Ultimate Superfood. Three other studies show that the antioxidants in Goji inhibit lipid peroxidation, which is a major factor in heart disease.

"Goji berries also protect the liver. They contain a compound called cerebrosides, which works better to protect the liver than milk thistle, which is often used for this purpose."
    Last edited by bdzemske; 08-27-2009 at 11:11 PM.

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here just did a real quick search for you guys....but i read to find some of the answers you guys are looking for...so i will post the link then what i found was important that answers your question....but there might be more to just what i copied and pasted for you guys...dont have a whole lot of time but here we go:

ACAI BERRY:

"The berry's low glycemic index improves glucose and lipid levels which again, stops necrosis, and prevents and destroys diabetes."

"Clinical studies also indicate that the berry has monounsaturated acids in the form of omegas 3, 6, and 9 with amounts comparable to that of olive oil. These are known to help lower the levels of LDL or the bad cholesterol while improving the levels of HDL or the good cholesterol in the body."

"Further, it contains substantial amounts of phytosterols and theobromine. Both are known to facilitate improvement in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems."

GOJIE BERRY:

"There are 67 medical studies that show how Goji Berries support a healthy heart. All of these are documented in the book Discovery of the Ultimate Superfood. Three other studies show that the antioxidants in Goji inhibit lipid peroxidation, which is a major factor in heart disease.

"Goji berries also protect the liver. They contain a compound called cerebrosides, which works better to protect the liver than milk thistle, which is often used for this purpose."
    excellent post!
    SNS REP
    PM Me With Questions
    Inhibit E-Affordable Estrogen Destroyer.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ACAI BERRY:

GOJIE BERRY:

Repped...def. going to look into that product
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Repped...def. going to look into that product
    thanks for the rep! i personally think it such a solid addition to support supps for ph cycles.

yeah bro check it out, def worth your time...just gave you evidence

thanks for the rep! i personally think it such a solid addition to support supps for ph cycles.

yeah bro check it out, def worth your time...just gave you evidence

I might look into it to use....my family has a history of heart disease and i'm doing my best to not let myself get it

very interesting nice

Rac97crawford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is sorta related so I'll through this post in here..

I've been reading around the forum for a week now. I do want to run a PH or DS at some piont, maybe in like 4 months. There is still some tweeking I can do with my routine and diet. I was reading that alot of the good PH are getting pulled right now. so alot of people are stocking up. I wanted to do the same. Spawn was the on I was most interested in.

I did some searching on a few web sights that didn't say "out of stock" or "dis-continued by manufacture" E-mailed them to see if they still had stock. Here's one reply:

Unfortunately we just ran out of stock today on what we had
    left of Spawn. However Chaparral Labs Epivol is a clone of Spawn and we
    have that in stock and its the same price and selling out quick.

So is what this sales guy saying legit? Is this Chaparral Labs Epivol the same thing??

Originally Posted by Rac97crawford View Post
    This is sorta related so I'll through this post in here..

I've been reading around the forum for a week now. I do want to run a PH or DS at some piont, maybe in like 4 months. There is still some tweeking I can do with my routine and diet. I was reading that alot of the good PH are getting pulled right now. so alot of people are stocking up. I wanted to do the same. Spawn was the on I was most interested in.

I did some searching on a few web sights that didn't say "out of stock" or "dis-continued by manufacture" E-mailed them to see if they still had stock. Here's one reply:

Unfortunately we just ran out of stock today on what we had
    left of Spawn. However Chaparral Labs Epivol is a clone of Spawn and we
    have that in stock and its the same price and selling out quick.

So is what this sales guy saying legit? Is this Chaparral Labs Epivol the same thing??
    yup both epi/tren combo

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I might look into it to use....my family has a history of heart disease and i'm doing my best to not let myself get it
    This is something I would look into then. Basicallya ll the healthiest fruits in concentrated extracts. I love the products.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

yup both epi/tren combo
    I know of a top of the line spawn clone called Alpha E that is going for 29 on some other sites....just saying. Great combo though either way.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

Rac97crawford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Grambo25 View Post
    I know of a top of the line spawn clone called Alpha E that is going for 29 on some other sites....just saying. Great combo though either way.
    See that would really interest me. I got another e-mail back from another company tonight that said he had 20 bottles of spawn left and after that is was all gone. but he want's a hundred bones a bottle for the stuff.. I was just about to spend it too. Glad you guys replied. thanks.

God is my witness daytonaMuscle's Avatar
    daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is some good info. will read up on all this. thanks
    @daytonaMuscle - Following Your Dream training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138074143&p=750162553

Training for my first contest in 2012.

follow me on twitter - http://twitter.com/searsCaleb

Originally Posted by Rac97crawford View Post
    See that would really interest me. I got another e-mail back from another company tonight that said he had 20 bottles of spawn left and after that is was all gone. but he want's a hundred bones a bottle for the stuff.. I was just about to spend it too. Glad you guys replied. thanks.
    100!! That is crazy..... basically paying for the name. There are still a few clones (3 I think) out from some reputable companies that won't cost you a benjamin. I know Alpha E actually has higher dosing than Spawn too.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhenomV1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Added Bonus in ResverAcai

Our Complex Blend in itself is more than enough to give you the added benefits in life. We went the extra step and tossed in almost every Super Antioxidant we could get in each serving.

If your on/off cycle, Super Antioxidant will work wonders for your body... below are just a few examples:

Resveratrol (NEED I SAY MORE!!)

Acai:
    The Acai berry is one of the worlds most amazing Antioxidants! This berry is packed with some of the most unique qualities that the everyday person to professional athlete could benefit from. By means of a unique maceration process (that has been used for thousands of years), the people of the Brazilian rainforest have mastered this technique to offer the world one of the most powerful Antioxidants!

Benefits of Acai:
    Contains Amino Acids & EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids)
    Has more than 3 times the amount of Anthocyanin as compared to Red Wine (VERY Important!)
    Promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract, cholesterol, blood sugar levels, and joints
    Super Antioxidant power to fight free radicals!

Goji:
    The Goji berry has to be one of the most widely used products by anyone wanting to reach that peak performance within the body. Goji berries come packed with an outstanding reputation of being a Super Antioxidant to say the least. That alone doesn?t complete the process.....

Benefits of Goji:
    Elevation of Mood
    Healthy Libido
    Increased energy levels and resistance to fatigue
    Immune support
    Increased Endocrine function
    Healthy Liver and eyes
    Overall Cardiovascular health
    Contains 500 times more Vitamin C per ounce than oranges
    More beta-carotene than carrots
    Linoleic acid which notably promotes loss in body fat & supports increases in lean body mass
    And more......

Mangosteen/Polyphenolic Compounds known as Xanthones
    Xanthones are very beneficial when it comes to certain conditions such as the following: fatigue, cholesterol levels, gastro-intestinal disorders, inflammation, allergies, infections and skin disorders. Not only does it assist with these conditions, but it also supports and improves the body?s immune system. Many believe that this Super Antioxidant is more potent than both Vitamin C & E. This Super Antioxidant helps neutralize free radicals in the body

Benefits of MANGOSTEEN:
    Extremely HIGH rating on the Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC) chart
    Healthy and youthful cellular regeneration
    Improves immune system functionality
    And more.....

Noni:
    Our Hawaiian Noni is an added bonus to this already amazing product. The Hawaiian population has used Noni for some of the following: diabetes, heart trouble, high blood pressure, kidney, and bladder disorders. Let?s not stop there.... we?ve found that Noni can also have other stellar benefits when it comes to your health.

Benefits of Noni:
    Supports Immune System
    Increased Energy Levels
    Detoxify certain parts of the human body
    Healthy Serotonin levels
    Regulates blood sugar levels
    Assist in digestion

AND MANY MORE!
    Anabolic Addiction/CEO

MASS ADDICTION now at BodyBuilding.com

www.AnabolicAddiction.net
    twitter.com/AnabolAddiction
    www.myspace.com/anabolicaddiction
    www.facebook.com/anabolicaddiction

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/anabolic_addiction

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/anabolicaddiction/anabolicaddiction.htm

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See bold

ACAI BERRY:
    This is an article without any references to studies. I just as easily can write that banana's make your penis huge.

Article written for promotion of a product they are selling. This is marketing. Also love the statement about Oprah. Did you know she is suing over 40 distributors of Acai for using her name in marketing?

GOJIE BERRY:

yet another marketing ad selling a product. BTW you should spell the ingredient correctly else you lose credibility you know wtf you are talking about imo.

I am not saying these products suck. In fact it's all on how you prove it.
    ACAI Study proves it teabags all other fruit and veggies as an antioxident
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...t=AbstractPlus

Lycium barbarum (goji) juice improves in vivo antioxidant biomarkers in serum of healthy adults.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum
    Keep in mind this is juice.

You want to impress us show us studies relating to the dosages you have in your product to prove it is ample enough to have these wonderful effects. Also if possible show us studies that are created with the same form (powder) as your product.

I think you product looks good minus being unsure if dosed high enough. So please take this post as educational only.

Edit - better yet put all that info into a product write-up so it can be referenced for future posts.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Whoa wait..... Bananas make your penis huge??
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Think about it man : these things are STEROIDS for the most part... there are potential risks to these things, serious risks in some cases, do you really want to compound these risks by getting questionable material from companies you've never heard of? They might be fine, but then again they might not, so just stick with a reputable brand that you can find lots of feedback on and eliminate the guesswork.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Grambo25 View Post
    Whoa wait..... Bananas make your penis huge??

Cannabis and synthetic supplements

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back on topic. No there shouldn't be differences unless something is shady like underdosed, tainted, etc. Stick with a reputable clone company and you should be legit
    Last edited by MikeDre; 08-28-2009 at 10:28 PM.