work_hard_now has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) work_hard_now has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Boxing trainer courses ?

Anybody know of any courses to become a boxing trainer ?
    In the UK, the only one i can find is David Hayes Outbox course.
    Thanks

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you a boxer?

work_hard_now has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) work_hard_now has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, i dont fight at the moment though.
    Why ?
    Suggesting asking my trainer ?

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by work_hard_now View Post
    Yeah, i dont fight at the moment though.
    Why ?
    Suggesting asking my trainer ?
    Absolutely. Boxing, and boxing training, isn't something you learn from a correspondence course on the internet or a book. I'd ask your trainer if you could apprentice with him.