Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I'm through 5mths... and I'm genuinely losing interest in dating women.

95% of the girls i've met this year have been duds.
    There's one that I'm good friends with (she has a BF), and I've subsequently been introduced to many of her female friends... but I just play up the 'a-sexual' thing with them so they all clearly get the idea that I'm not hunting down any of them for a relationship (as girls clearly see that as the only reason a man will talk to them)

Only a few women have actually approached me or made the signals so INSANELY clear that only a fool wouldn't talk to her based on the afformentioned signs (i was bouncing about a club, and every time i looked in her direction, she looked at me and smiled - and i looked in her direction like 15 times in 1hr)

Alls going well... I'm in a little bit of a dry spell with booty-calls, but I haven't really been looking, either. After about 4-5weeks of abstinence, I'll get the jitters and the need to pounce something will come to the front of my brain.

On the flip-side.... there is one girl i'm interested in. I see her like 2-3 times a week at Starbucks. She's one of the barristas there and looks almost exactly like Rosario Dawson.

For now, I'm content with just looking at her and making her laugh with random jokes and whatnot. I have no interest in asking her out, I have too many other things on the go - but when I'm looking to date again, she's definitly on the list of girls i want to ask out.
    Still workin'

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why you is da ugli an act like you da alfa???

Womanizer... lol...

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your mom says i'm pretty... that's gotta count for something.
    Still workin'

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lil Freek View Post
    your mom says i'm pretty... that's gotta count for something.
    I'm sure you pull so much hot-ass with that mentality...

Mr. E-Womanizer. lol

yep.. i made up a lengthy thread with continuous 'intellectual' updates, just to big up my e-prowess.

After all that **** last year, I lifted up 3 cars and started juggling them while eating 2lbs of solid gold.
    Still workin'

yep.. i made up a lengthy thread with continuous 'intellectual' updates, just to big up my e-prowess.

After I womanized all last year, I lifted up 3 cars and started juggling them while eating 2lbs of solid gold.
    Im sure the gold came out without a problem...

^^ cuz i have a healthy colon?
    Still workin'

^^ cuz i have a healthy colon?
    No, cause you like da cawk.

You fruity loop.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)

Alls going well... I'm in a little bit of a dry spell with booty-calls, but I haven't really been looking, either. After about 4-5weeks of abstinence, I'll get the jitters and the need to pounce something will come to the front of my brain.
    Ugh tell me about it! 6 weeks here and it's all a bit grim. Add to that I missed a great chance at the weekend due to being an utter dick. Ah well.....my own fault
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Ugh tell me about it! 6 weeks here and it's all a bit grim. Add to that I missed a great chance at the weekend due to being an utter dick. Ah well.....my own fault
    You were a dick, or he was a dick?
    My weekends are now consumed with biking, hockey and trying to get the stupid-crap-asshat car working (yes, I'm angry at the car)
    I went out Saturday night... but I was way too hyper from Ottawa winning the game to actually care about who was around me (went out with a bunch of friends just to have fun). It was an insane street party down like 12 city blocks w/ 30,000 people - take in the fun while you can, so says i.
    Still workin'

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    You were a dick, or he was a dick?
    My weekends are now consumed with biking, hockey and trying to get the stupid-crap-asshat car working (yes, I'm angry at the car)
    I went out Saturday night... but I was way too hyper from Ottawa winning the game to actually care about who was around me (went out with a bunch of friends just to have fun). It was an insane street party down like 12 city blocks w/ 30,000 people - take in the fun while you can, so says i.
    I was a dick. Went to a hot rod show at the weekend so I was camping. He came over for one night so was sleeping in his car. ****tard that I am, after sitting in his (warm) car talking till 4.30am, I finally decide I am about to pass out (and my JD bottle is nearly empty) and so go back to my tent. Belatedy, I realise I had the perfect opportunity to ask him to share my tent. D'oh! Even more belatedly (i.e. the next day after he's left) I realise he was just shy and lacking in confidence, but I thought he wasn't interested. Double d'oh!

Luckily for me, he is a friend of a friend (though he lives 100 miles away) so I could always try to get his number, and he may make a pretty decent f-buddy
    Misc Perv #65

Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    I was a dick. Went to a hot rod show at the weekend so I was camping. He came over for one night so was sleeping in his car. ****tard that I am, after sitting in his (warm) car talking till 4.30am, I finally decide I am about to pass out (and my JD bottle is nearly empty) and so go back to my tent. Belatedy, I realise I had the perfect opportunity to ask him to share my tent. D'oh! Even more belatedly (i.e. the next day after he's left) I realise he was just shy and lacking in confidence, but I thought he wasn't interested. Double d'oh!

Luckily for me, he is a friend of a friend (though he lives 100 miles away) so I could always try to get his number, and he may make a pretty decent f-buddy
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... you're a nut. I'm sure the opportunity will arise again, if not from him, from another male companion. If he wasn't interested, I highly doubt he would have stayed up til 4:30am talking with you... If I'm not interested in a girl, I'll be nice and listen, but not til 4:30am.
    JD is nasty stuff, though. If you had been drinking gin all night, you would have had the liquid-courage to ask him to shack up with you, believe you me.

Be careful with the friend of friend thing... those have never worked out well for me. The Summerlove from last year is my friend's wife's best friend... and she ran my name through the MUD after we broke up. Subsequently, my friend and his wife don't hang out with me anymore cuz i'm such a terrible person, lol. Mending that bridge, slowly, but that's all too much work for simply breaking up with someone.
    Still workin'

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... you're a nut. I'm sure the opportunity will arise again, if not from him, from another male companion. If he wasn't interested, I highly doubt he would have stayed up til 4:30am talking with you... If I'm not interested in a girl, I'll be nice and listen, but not til 4:30am.
    JD is nasty stuff, though. If you had been drinking gin all night, you would have had the liquid-courage to ask him to shack up with you, believe you me.

Be careful with the friend of friend thing... those have never worked out well for me. The Summerlove from last year is my friend's wife's best friend... and she ran my name through the MUD after we broke up. Subsequently, my friend and his wife don't hang out with me anymore cuz i'm such a terrible person, lol. Mending that bridge, slowly, but that's all too much work for simply breaking up with someone.
    Oh no, he ASKED me to keep talking. Unfortunately I had drunk myself sober. JD is indeed evil Friends of friends no problem - we live miles apart and otherwise, I'd only bump into this chap 2 or 3 times a year. The last one worked out OK, even though he was an arse, but then our mutual friends warned me!!!! We are still speaking though, it's very rare I completely fall out with an ex
    Misc Perv #65

GAH... The Rosario Dawson look alike left Starbucks.
    Now I have nobody to flirt with anymore
    Still workin'

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the past 9yrs of dating, I've had something like 20 girlfriends. Never been single for more than 2mths at any time. I dated 1 girl for 1.5yrs, another for 4.5yrs.
    It's been a loooong 9yrs... I'm tired.
    This part is quite telling. So you've dated around 20 women and you still aren't married. That's the telling part and I'm interested to know more. Did you not get married because of the very things we discuss on here? If so, then good for you.

You say you're tired. Of what, exactly? The drama? The arguments? I'm sure it varies from one girl to another but can you be more specific?
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

I have a bad habit of thinking the grass is always greener.
    I was with a girl and I openly told her I was with her until i'd find something better. I have a tendency to think people can always do better, which is a mentality i'm trying to break.

I'm tired of using women, and getting drained from being in half-assed relationships. I'm learning to take my own wants/needs as #1 and trying to learn to accomodate having another person in my life.

The past few relationships have been more physical than anything else.

I never got married because I was never positive about it. I come from a split family, too... My mom didn't remarry until I was 18, and by the time I was 20, my dad was on his 4th wife. So it's not exactly an environment that builds much confidence in the institution of marriage.

Subsequently, my brother got married about 10mths ago to his longtime GF (10yrs) and I see how happy he is. I see his happiness, and I tell myself that I can find that someday, and be genuinely happy with a female partner. He's shown me than you can be happy growing with someone and sharing your life with another person.

But this period of singlehood is more to learn about what *I* want in a relationship and to break the mentality of "something could be better" from my relationships. I'm just learning to be more selective and accepting at the same time - if that makes any sense?
    Still workin'

hmm... it's been like 6-7 weeks since i've tried to pick up any girls, and i seem to have lost a LOT of my groove in that time, lol.

I've been shot down every attempt in the past week

I can't even get any harmless flirting in with anybody cuz all my regular shops employee men (butcher, supps shop) or older women (starbucks, corner store, drug store)... dammit all to hell!!
    Still workin'

MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    If I see a girl I like, then it's my job to go talk to her, common sense. But I've started thinking about how girls show interest alot more now and it really irritates me more.

When a girl stares at a guy and doesn't make a move and expects him to do it, I now lose respect for her. That makes it very easy for me to walk on by. It also tells me that she will probably be high maintenance and mentally childish.

Exactly, why settle when you don't have to.

-30-
    wow strong delusions man. If a guy is alpha and has confidence...he will make the move, its really a guys responsibility to make the first move in fact... And more often its the SOCIALITE super high value chicks that r most likely 2 approach u if ur hagin with the 'cool' group in a club ( u know, the chicks that r most often 'high maintanance and childish'.

U cant tell **** about a girl from such a minor sign...and the fact u think u can makes me believe u dont get out much.
    Last edited by MrBrain-; 06-14-2007 at 08:35 AM.
    'I didn't know what to do, but she kept up with the sexual ass rubbing. My friend started yelling at me, and after like 10 ass rubs she began to pull her hips forward and slam her ass into me, hard. I stood there twiddling my thumbs and she kept doing it. She kept slamming, I kept twiddling. My friend groaned and shoved me her way, but I just stumbled. Her and her friends just walked off after that.'

Boo - the Rosario Dawson girl was at Starbucks again today.... but I'm pretty sure she's got a boyfriend... she took a week off to go to the cottage, hence the lack of work.

Won't stop me from flirting with her, but there's less fun behind it, now
    Still workin'

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Less fun? She probably has a girl lined up for you. Make it happen! -30-

LOL.
    If there's one thing I don't do, it's allow others to hook me up with friends. I have a wikkid talent of infinitely pissing off ex-girlfriends or girls i sleep with.

I'm still having fun flirting with her. there's a new girl at the supps store that started last week and that's another one to flirt with.

I'm in absolutely no rush to date anybody. It's the summer - time for me to sit back, have fun, soak up the 3mths of HEAT and eye-rape the girls at the beach
    Still workin'

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You seem like you really got the hang of holding back now. If you remember the Seinfeld episode where George's girl had "mono", so George couldn't have sex. Then he started to get more intelligent and Jerry theorized that the lack of sex made him more proficient with his intellect.

Do you notice any changes in that respect? -30-

LOL... I might be getting smarter.

I find that I have more motivation and am more focused. Not saying much as I'm still a raging ADD case, but it's a little better.
    Learned that it's ok to do what I want when I want, and it's ok to do things alone. (i never used to do anything alone - not even groceries)

I've been pretty narcissistic over the last year, so that helps too.

I'm finding that I'm becoming more selective with women - which is what i wanted. I don't ask women out on second dates because THEY want me to, when I do it, it's cuz I want to. Not bending to a woman's will is what I needed to learn to get away from - and it's working.
    Still workin'

It's amazing what can happen when you scale back and look at your own life for a second. Decide what you actually want out of it and the act on it. Even grocery shopping you felt had to be a team effort. Independence is a very nice thing to have a full grasp on -30-

Aye, for sure.

Which is why I had to do all of this. I had been paired up with women for so long, my nature had been to be the second half of a couple, not to be myself.

Even though I'm where I am now, I'm still taking the rest of the year to remain single and reinforce my independence and continue to grow on a personal level.
    Still workin'

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh hay gais!

You why I also like this thread? It's because for alot of guys, they would dream to be in your previous position. But it shows that too much of anything can be a negative. Being locked down constantly from an early age can (to paraphrase you) cause one to lose themselves.

Finding a decent balance in anyone's life, will lead to a more calm and logical mind state -30-

Originally Posted by Sol_krym View Post
    Oh hay gais!
    I looks like Sol_krym is back! -30-

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    I looks like Sol_krym is back! -30-
    Lolz, sup Below 30.

Paul, come drinkin this weekend, preferably either fri or sat. BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEERBEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEERBEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEERBEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been single for 3 years( and I mean literally, NOTHING at all has happened with chicks since then) and I'm dangerously close to having a bath with the toaster.

Know what you're getting yourself into. It's good to be pious and all but it can be a very bad thing.