Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

% of body fat chart....mm to %

Can one of you guys post up your chart. or link if you use one form online somewhere?
    I just want to see if the one in my manual differs. should they all be around the same amount?
    My friend is competing and hes coming to me in 3 weeks to get his skinfolds done as this would be good practice for me. So I want to make sure the chart I have is not way off.

ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dallas_15 View Post
    Can one of you guys post up your chart. or link if you use one form online somewhere?
    I just want to see if the one in my manual differs. should they all be around the same amount?
    My friend is competing and hes coming to me in 3 weeks to get his skinfolds done as this would be good practice for me. So I want to make sure the chart I have is not way off.
    They all give significantly different results especially with unique populations such as bodybuilders. Sporting groups tend to use a height adjusted sum of 6 or 7 skin folds using measurements taken under ISAK protocol.
    Personal Training at your home, office or local park.
    www.mobiletrainer.com.au