Partifaction has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Partifaction has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is there a right way to build muscle? Can you please help?

I was wondering if there is a right way to build muscle. I am 14 and I am very skinny. It seems as it's impossible for me to build muscle. Is there any kind of secret? After working out at the gym (pretty hard, 3 hours) I eat dinner, drink some milk, and then I just go to sleep. Is that the right way to build muscle? Should I be taking any supplements? Are they really necessary?

oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is no right way to build muscle....joking JUST EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
    B/S/D
    225x1
    315x1
    345x1

Partifaction has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Partifaction has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So just workout, then eat a lot, and then just sleep? Nothing else necessary?

ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Partifaction View Post
    So just workout, then eat a lot, and then just sleep? Nothing else necessary?
    workout. EAT HEALTHY FOODS. consumer little to none junk, drink a butt load of fat free milk a day, consume meat meat meat vegetables vegtables MEAT.

good to go.

How come if you want to build muscle you can't eat any junk food? Also, can i just drink whole milk instead of fat free milk?

fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How come if you want to build muscle you can't eat any junk food? Also, can i just drink whole milk instead of fat free milk?
    YOU CAN EAT JUNKFOOD
    YOU CAN AND SHOULD EAT WHOLE MILK IF YOU ARE SKINNY.

the kid above you has no ****ing clue what hes talking about, makes stupid threads 10x a day.

I eat junkfood/whole milk and have put on 50pounds in 17weeks, a huge portion of that being muscle. I'm not saying you'll make gains like that, that takes dedication. However if you get your cals in and you workout hard. you'll be fine.

kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fantasticoo View Post
    YOU CAN EAT JUNKFOOD

the kid above you has no ****ing clue what hes talking about, makes stupid threads 10x a day.

I eat junkfood/whole milk and have put on 50pounds in 17weeks, a huge portion of that being muscle. I'm not saying you'll make gains like that, that takes dedication. However if you get your cals in and you workout hard. you'll be fine.
    Depends on your body type but i would def go with a clean diet. It may be harder to gain but youd stay alot leaner in the process. If you can handle it def go with a clean diet but your gonna need to eat a ****load
    Bench - 900 3x5
    Squat - 2100 3x5
    Deadlift - 2700 3x5

*SoClose*

I have a very fast metabolism so whatever I eat just comes right out of me. Are there any supplements that will help me with putting on weight and keeping the weight, then burning it off at the gym???
    Last edited by Partifaction; 08-24-2009 at 08:28 PM.

fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kfx450r View Post
    Depends on your body type but i would def go with a clean diet. It may be harder to gain but youd stay alot leaner in the process. If you can handle it def go with a clean diet but your gonna need to eat a ****load
    I really don't see where this idea is coming from.. My diet is pretty much spotless clean except for 1cheat meal a day.. this meal ususally contains over 50% of the fat im getting for the day. And i end up at 40/c 40/p 20/f. THere is nothing wrong with junk food on top of a nutrious diet.

if you eat 5000cals in clean foods you will gain 2X more fat than the person who eats 2500 in junk food.

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    unless you want to feel like **** and have type 2 diabetes

just drink 2 liters through out the day equally
    eat every 2 hours that has high carbs and protein ( protein intake 1.5 to 1G per pound )
    Sleep 8 hours MAX ( must if you want growth )
    supplementation

bulking to 235 by Dec. derdog909's Avatar
    derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YOU CAN EAT JUNKFOOD

listen to this kid
    Pi Kappa Alpha

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine
    Dymatize Whey

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. " - Henry Rollins

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do a bunch of squats so you can do:

flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't work out three hours a day, for starters. Terrible idea.

Keep it around an hour, hour and a half isn't too ridiculous. Hit the big lifts hard and read up on some good lifting knowledge here and wherever else, 'cause you're a lifting newbie right now. Can never stop learning about what you do to your body.

Registered User MMA.All.The.Way's Avatar
    MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    listen to this kid

I wouldnt listen to him, he doesnt drink his milk, HE EATS IT! =O

lawl.
    (not srs, listen to him.. aside from eating milk)
    DK's 16 week cut workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118593601

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Registered User MMA.All.The.Way's Avatar
    MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA.All.The.Way is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Work In Progres View Post
    do a bunch of squats so you can do:

hahahaah amazing.
    DK's 16 week cut workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118593601

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimmybody View Post
    unless you want to feel like **** and have type 2 diabetes

just drink 2 liters through out the day equally
    eat every 2 hours that has high carbs and protein ( protein intake 1.5 to 1G per pound )
    Sleep 8 hours MAX ( must if you want growth )
    supplementation
    8 hours MAX?

Is it bad to sleep 9-10 ?

Could you please focus on the topic? Am I exercising the right way? Any tips on building muscle?

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    red red red

red

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was wondering if there is a right way to build muscle. I am 14 and I am very skinny. It seems as it's impossible for me to build muscle. Is there any kind of secret? After working out at the gym (pretty hard, 3 hours) I eat dinner, drink some milk, and then I just go to sleep. Is that the right way to build muscle? Should I be taking any supplements? Are they really necessary?
    Eat Tons, Lots of protein, lift heavy... You're obviously not working at the gym hard if you're there for 3 hours. The ****? I'm near dead after 1 hr. On occasions I can go for 2 hours, but I dont.

Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post
    Eat Tons, Lots of protein, lift heavy... You're obviously not working at the gym hard if you're there for 3 hours. The ****? I'm near dead after 1 hr. On occasions I can go for 2 hours, but I dont.
    Not none stop working. I like to take it slow and I like to take it easy. I don't want to injure myself, I am only 14. When my arms get tired I work my legs and if they are both tired I work my abs. And I get some rest.

Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post
    Same before i used to go for 2.5-3 hours, lifting same going 14 reps, lol..
    Now I last about 1.5 Hours dong my excersies and am dead after it.

Originally Posted by Work In Progres View Post
    red
    Douche, I'm just trying to get some advice.

latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no supps. i take none (watch me get negged for saying that)

train within an hour. no more. eat more. more meat.
    No supps.

Mar 17, 2009 @ 165lbs :

Box Squat (12" depth): 265 x 4
    Deadlift: 315 x 2
    Bench: 210 x 3

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to realize that it doesnt matter how hard to work in the gym. This is only part of the equation. The thing that you have to realize is RECOVERY is where you make your gains.

Sleep 8 Hours a night

Eat 4k+ Calories

Drink plenty of water.

You WILL grow.

Chances you aren't eating enough and this is the problem with a lot of people's training (including mine).
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    RECOVERY is where you make your gains.
    listen to this man.
    No supps.

Mar 17, 2009 @ 165lbs :

Box Squat (12" depth): 265 x 4
    Deadlift: 315 x 2
    Bench: 210 x 3

Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    You have to realize that it doesnt matter how hard to work in the gym. This is only part of the equation. The thing that you have to realize is RECOVERY is where you make your gains.

Sleep 8 Hours a night

Eat 4k+ Calories

Drink plenty of water.

You WILL grow.

Chances you aren't eating enough and this is the problem with a lot of people's training (including mine).
    Thats some SICK advice right there, man. Thanks a lot.

herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) herokiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do you go to the gym or you have a home gym? if you do go to a gym, you can ask professional bb if there are but if there aren't just get a trainer.

that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get progressively stronger with good form and youll get bigger, and eat a lot. not just protein but plenty of carbs and fat too. dont worry about losing your abs becuase you can get them back easy. its ok to eat a little junk but dont over do it