Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Omega Sports T-Force -30 Days Sponsored Log

I have been recently selected to log T-Force by Omega Sports which is a natural test booster. I will be running three capsules spread out each day for thirty days. I will only be using staples such as a multi and protein powder while running T-Force solo.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/tforce.html

Each week I will update in eight various categories which include:
    * Strength
    * Mood
    * Libido
    * Muscle Hardness
    * Pumps
    * Hunger
    * Sleep
    * Side Effects

Below is my final review on product:
    * Safety
    * Quality Assurance
    * Servings & Cost
    * Ease Of Use
    ----------------------------------SAFETY & SECURITY--------------------------------------
    SAFETY & SECURITY: 8/10
    -The Bottle comes sealed very tightly with a plastic like band under the bottle cap that needs to be pulled off like a rip cord. Prior to removing this plastic cord the bottle cap did not come off after repeated attempts, which is good. This type of seal proves to be very secure. My only fault in the packaging is there is no safety seal under the bottle cap and I would also like to see a pack of desiccant to prevent moisture.

--------------------------------QUALITY ASSURANCE--------------------------------------
    QUALITY ASSURANCE: 8.5/10
    -The bottle claims to contain 90 capsules. After counting and recounting the bottles content I came up with 92 total capsules. Each capsule was closed and no residue / leaks were noticed as the inside of the bottle appeared to be clean. All capsules appeared to be filled with no empty capsules present. Each capsule is stated to contain 500mg of Fadogia AgrestisPE and 250mg of ZMA Complex which comes out to 750mg for each capsule. I weighed a few random capsules and they ranged from 680mg - 880mg.

---------------------------------SERVINGS & COST------------------------------------

SERVINGS & COST: 9/10
    -For 34.99 you get a whole month supply if you dose at 3 capsules a day, compared to some others test boosters this in my mind is a real bargain. When you throw in the recent 25% off it brings the total down $26.24 which is hands down a great price.

-----------------------------------EASE OF USE---------------------------------------

EASE OF USE: 7/10:
    -Cant beat taking anything in pill form which were pretty small and went down nice and easy as they are gel caps but at 3 times a day it gets tiresome to remember to take it as well as remembering to bring some to work so I don't miss a dose.

------------------------------------STRENGHTH---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

- Nothing really noticeable as of this point in time. Around day 4 I did feel as if I was recovering better. I really didn?t think I would notice anything only one week into this product but I am starting to feel something change slightly, could it be placebo or could it be T-Force only time will tell. I cant wait until the upcoming weeks

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH: ?

--------------------------------------------MOOD---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

No real change I do feel slightly more agitated this week. I cant really say it is from T-Force at this point in time.

WEEK 2
    MOOD: ?

----------------------------------------LIBIDO-------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

- About the same. I do think I get excited a little easier which seemed to happen around day six.

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO: ?

-------------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS--------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- My weight has been the same recently but I think my arms looked fuller at the end of week one. It could be just me but I do think I also look slightly leaner.

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS: ?

---------------------------------PUMPS---------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

The product is not really claimed to be for pumps but I like to include this into my logs. No real difference but by end of week one my arms feel slightly fuller which helps me get a decent pump.

WEEK 2
    PUMPS: ?

----------------------------------FOCUS----------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

- Nothing major to comment on so far. I feel pretty good and ready to take on the gym but that?s because I like to get the most out of my supplements so this so far is probably more placebo then T-Force as of this point.

WEEK 2
    FOCUS: ?

-------------------------------------------HUNGER---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

By day five I have been pretty hungry even after meals. Not sure if T-Force raises hunger like this but it?s the only thing different I have added and I eat and an hour later I could eat again. This is a nice side so far as I am trying to bulk right now.

WEEK 2
    HUNGER: ?

-------------------------------------------SLEEP---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

-Wow by the end of week one I am already sleeping longer and having some really vivid dreams. I really can say that this is from T-Force as I am not taking anything else for sleep and have not had vivid dreams like this for awhile.

WEEK 2
    SLEEP: ?

-----------------------------------SIDES---------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SIDES:

- Nothing to report at this time.

WEEK 2
    SIDES: ?

---------------------------------OVERALL------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    Not much change as in the strength area but I did not expect to see alot in only one week. Sleep has been a real nice suprise with me getting a deeper sleep and real vivid dreams only one week into T-Force. I think I look slightly better in the mirror and feel as if my libido is going up slightly so far. I can only see things getter better into week 2 and beyond.

WEEK 2
    I Got Gyno From Reading The Forums At BB.Com

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    now youre gettin it

ill follow just because im gonna run this sometime in the next year. just picked up 4 bottles.
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet.

Make sure you switch to the bottle I sent you.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Papa Smurf FTW!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile Omega Sports - T-Force 30 Day Review - Week 2

I have been recently selected to log T-Force by Omega Sports which is a natural test booster. I will be running three capsules spread out each day for thirty days. I will only be using staples such as a multi and protein powder while running T-Force solo.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/tforce.html

** Early 2 Week Update- Wont be working out Fri/Sat **

Each week I will update in eight various categories which include:
    * Strength
    * Mood
    * Libido
    * Muscle Hardness
    * Pumps
    * Hunger
    * Sleep
    * Side Effects

Below is my final review on product:
    * Safety
    * Quality Assurance
    * Servings & Cost
    * Ease Of Use
    ----------------------------------SAFETY & SECURITY--------------------------------------
    -The Bottle comes sealed very tightly with a plastic like band under the bottle cap that needs to be pulled off like a rip cord. Prior to removing this plastic cord the bottle cap did not come off after repeated attempts, which is good. This type of seal proves to be very secure. My only fault in the packaging is there is no safety seal under the bottle cap and I would also like to see a pack of desiccant to prevent moisture.

--------------------------------QUALITY ASSURANCE--------------------------------------
    -The bottle claims to contain 90 capsules. After counting and recounting the bottles content I came up with 92 total capsules. Each capsule was closed and no residue / leaks were noticed as the inside of the bottle appeared to be clean. All capsules appeared to be filled with no empty capsules present. Each capsule is stated to contain 500mg of Fadogia AgrestisPE and 250mg of ZMA Complex which comes out to 750mg for each capsule. I weighed a few random capsules and they ranged from 680mg - 880mg.

---------------------------------SERVINGS & COST------------------------------------

-For 34.99 you get a whole month supply if you dose at 3 capsules a day, compared to some others test boosters this in my mind is a real bargain. When you throw in the recent 25% off it brings the total down $26.24 which is hands down a great price.

-----------------------------------EASE OF USE---------------------------------------

-Cant beat taking anything in pill form which were pretty small and went down nice and easy as they are gel caps but at 3 times a day it gets tiresome to remember to take it as well as remembering to bring some to work so I don't miss a dose.

------------------------------------STRENGHTH---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

- Nothing really noticeable as of this point in time. Around day 4 I did feel as if I was recovering better. I really didn?t think I would notice anything only one week into this product but I am starting to feel something change slightly, could it be placebo or could it be T-Force only time will tell. I cant wait until the upcoming weeks

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH:

- Starting to feel it kick in recently. My bench is what I will be working on this cycle because I usally focus on squats/deadlifts while running a new supplement. My bench numbers have stayed the same on my 5x5 routine, but I do find myself able to complete the sets with alittle extra in the tank, where as before I was really drained. What I find to be a big surprise is that my reps in curls have gone up pretty good recently. I was doing 65lbs "strict form" for 3 sets of 8 reps and now find that I am able to rep all 3 sets 10 times about the same as I did when I hit only 8 reps.

--------------------------------------------MOOD---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

No real change I do feel slightly more agitated this week. I cant really say it is from T-Force at this point in time.

WEEK 2
    MOOD:

- Slight change I have been agitated more but due to lack of sleep may be a big part. I am starting to feel more "alpha" but then again I always had that.

----------------------------------------LIBIDO-------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

- About the same. I do think I get excited a little easier which seemed to happen around day six.

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:

- Yup T-Force is working already in this area. I feel like a high school kid on spring break. I am running after my wife at home and want it 24/7. Erections more frequent and harder then normal. Upcoming weeks should be fun for my wife. I warned her I was on anouther test booster. She replied "oh fun".
    -------------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS--------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- My weight has been the same recently but I think my arms looked fuller at the end of week one. It could be just me but I do think I also look slightly leaner.

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- Not much change from last week to comment on. I still fell like I am feeling fuller.

---------------------------------PUMPS---------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

-The product is not really claimed to be for pumps but I like to include this into my logs. No real difference but by end of week one my arms feel slightly fuller which helps me get a decent pump.

WEEK 2
    PUMPS:

- No change from week 1

----------------------------------FOCUS----------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

- Nothing major to comment on so far. I feel pretty good and ready to take on the gym but that?s because I like to get the most out of my supplements so this so far is probably more placebo then T-Force as of this point.

WEEK 2
    FOCUS:

- With my temper increasing I really want to hit the weights this week to burn off steam, which for me helps alot in the focus area.
    -------------------------------------------HUNGER---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

-By day five I have been pretty hungry even after meals. Not sure if T-Force raises hunger like this but it?s the only thing different I have added and I eat and an hour later I could eat again. This is a nice side so far as I am trying to bulk right now.

WEEK 2
    HUNGER:

- Freaking hungry all the time. I added anouther protein shake during my day to keep me off eating like a cow. I am not sure if this stuff increases your hunger but for me I feel sick if I dont eat. On a bulk this has been one of the best sides for me.

-------------------------------------------SLEEP---------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

-Wow by the end of week one I am already sleeping longer and having some really vivid dreams. I really can say that this is from T-Force as I am not taking anything else for sleep and have not had vivid dreams like this for awhile.

WEEK 2
    SLEEP:

- SUPER. Again sleep is deep and dreams are so life like that I wake up scared about some of the stuff I just dreamed about. Nothing has had this effect on me and I have taken the old ZMA, melatonin and even that nocturnabol stuff. I am getting at least an extra 20min solid sleep. I still feel grumpy in the morning though.
    -----------------------------------SIDES---------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SIDES:

WEEK 2
    SIDES:

- Nothing to report at this time. I am scared of acne in the upcoming weeks as my face feels just slightly oilly, nothing major just slightly there. I break out bad from good test boosters so a little pimples down the road means its working for me so we will see. I have b-5, apple cider vinager and OTC stuff on stand by just in case.

---------------------------------OVERALL------------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    Not much change as in the strength area but I did not expect to see alot in only one week. Sleep has been a real nice suprise with me getting a deeper sleep and real vivid dreams only one week into T-Force. I think I look slightly better in the mirror and feel as if my libido is going up slightly so far. I can only see things getter better into week 2 and beyond.

WEEK 2[/QUOTE]
    I feel it kicking in alittle this week and I know its not placebo. The added reps in curls and less fatigue in bench this early is a good sign of things to come. Sleep like stated before has been outstanding.

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:
    - Yup T-Force is working already in this area. I feel like a high school kid on spring break. I am running after my wife at home and want it 24/7. Erections more frequent and harder then normal. Upcoming weeks should be fun for my wife. I warned her I was on anouther test booster. She replied "oh fun".

Good stuff!
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

** Week 3 Update **

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH:

- Starting to feel it kick in recently. My bench is what I will be working on this cycle because I usally focus on squats/deadlifts while running a new supplement. My bench numbers have stayed the same on my 5x5 routine, but I do find myself able to complete the sets with alittle extra in the tank, where as before I was really drained. What I find to be a big surprise is that my reps in curls have gone up pretty good recently. I was doing 65lbs "strict form" for 3 sets of 8 reps and now find that I am able to rep all 3 sets 10 times about the same as I did when I hit only 8 reps.

WEEK 3
    STRENGTH:

- T-Force is in force this week. I have been stuck on my current 5x5 routine for bench for about 3 weeks. I have been hitting the first 2 sets for all 5 reps then the last 3 sets maybe getting 4 or 3 reps. This week I was finally able to hit the first 4 sets for 5 full reps and got 4 reps on my last set. This is HUGE for me as I have been stuck for about a month. My strength is up but my recovery is down. I feel really sore like that feeling when you take sometime off and start working out again. I contribute it to the added intensity / strength gains I have made so far
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

WEEK 2
    MOOD:

- Slight change I have been agitated more but due to lack of sleep may be a big part. I am starting to feel more "alpha" but then again I always had that.

WEEK 3
    MOOD:

- Still feeling "alpha" like but no real temper issues. I think I am starting to even out as week 2 seemed the worse as far as being agitated quickly.
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 3
    LIBIDO:

- No let down at all. T-Force gets me excited quicker then normal and better then normal. No complaints in this department at all. Still chasing the wifey around the house. T-Force may be the reason for baby #2.
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- Not much change from last week to comment on. I still fell like I am feeling fuller.

WEEK 3
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- Arms and chest feeling pretty tight all day long due to increased workouts I would think.

WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

-The product is not really claimed to be for pumps but I like to include this into my logs. No real difference but by end of week one my arms feel slightly fuller which helps me get a decent pump.

WEEK 2
    PUMPS:

- No change from week 1

WEEK 3
    PUMPS:

- No major change to report.

WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

WEEK 2
    FOCUS:

- With my temper increasing I really want to hit the weights this week to burn off steam, which for me helps alot in the focus area.

WEEK 3
    FOCUS:

- Great focus this week. With being able to lift more I am like a laser beam in the gym. I really am focused because I wanna see how much I can get out of T-Force.

WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

-By day five I have been pretty hungry even after meals. Not sure if T-Force raises hunger like this but it?s the only thing different I have added and I eat and an hour later I could eat again. This is a nice side so far as I am trying to bulk right now.

WEEK 2
    HUNGER:

- Freaking hungry all the time. I added anouther protein shake during my day to keep me off eating like a cow. I am not sure if this stuff increases your hunger but for me I feel sick if I dont eat. On a bulk this has been one of the best sides for me.

WEEK 3
    HUNGER:

- Still eating like a pig. I normally bring a lunch to work and this week I found myself eating it and ordering out 3x this week because I felt so hungry.
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

WEEK 2
    SLEEP:

- SUPER. Again sleep is deep and dreams are so life like that I wake up scared about some of the stuff I just dreamed about. Nothing has had this effect on me and I have taken the old ZMA, melatonin and even that nocturnabol stuff. I am getting at least an extra 20min solid sleep. I still feel grumpy in the morning though.

WEEK 3
    SLEEP:

- A-. I would give this an A+ but my sleep is so deep and vivid this week that when I had a few bad dreams I awoke in panicky about WTF I just did in my dreams. Overall outstanding sleep other then those few nightmares. 1.2. freddys coming for you....lol

WEEK 1
    SIDES:

WEEK 2
    SIDES:

- Nothing to report at this time. I am scared of acne in the upcoming weeks as my face feels just slightly oilly, nothing major just slightly there. I break out bad from good test boosters so a little pimples down the road means its working for me so we will see. I have b-5, apple cider vinager and OTC stuff on stand by just in case.

WEEK 3
    SIDES:

- No real change slight acne. Only real side to report is the intense soreness I get after lifting this week.

WEEK 1

WEEK 2
    I feel it kicking in alittle this week and I know its not placebo. The added reps in curls and less fatigue in bench this early is a good sign of things to come. Sleep like stated before has been outstanding.

WEEK 3
    T-Force has kicked in no doubt about it. Strength is going up nice and already broke over a sticking point on my 5x5's with bench press. My workouts are getting intense and the soreness I have I am sure is due to me pushing myself hard in the gym. Sleep has been great and seems like I am getting more of a a deeper sleep / vivid dreams then I ever had. I have about 45 pills left and will probally jump up to 4 a day for 11 or so days for a final run at T-Force. Overall very impressed so far for a product with a very decent price tag.

fuk u I'm from TEXAS hvillpimp524's Avatar
    hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome log man, I'm running T-Force as well and seeing some phenomenal results so far! Subb'd
    Keep it weird, grow a beard, and grab a gun.

Intimately connected with the fabric of the universe Crew

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    ** Week 3 Update **

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

-See 1st Post

WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 3
    STRENGTH:

- T-Force is in force this week. I have been stuck on my current 5x5 routine for bench for about 3 weeks. I have been hitting the first 2 sets for all 5 reps then the last 3 sets maybe getting 4 or 3 reps. This week I was finally able to hit the first 4 sets for 5 full reps and got 4 reps on my last set. This is HUGE for me as I have been stuck for about a month. My strength is up but my recovery is down. I feel really sore like that feeling when you take sometime off and start working out again. I contribute it to the added intensity / strength gains I have made so far
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

WEEK 2
    MOOD:

WEEK 3
    MOOD:

- Still feeling "alpha" like but no real temper issues. I think I am starting to even out as week 2 seemed the worse as far as being agitated quickly.
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 3
    LIBIDO:

- No let down at all. T-Force gets me excited quicker then normal and better then normal. No complaints in this department at all. Still chasing the wifey around the house. T-Force may be the reason for baby #2.
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 3
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- Arms and chest feeling pretty tight all day long due to increased workouts I would think.

WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

WEEK 2
    PUMPS:

- No change from week 1

WEEK 3
    PUMPS:

WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

WEEK 2
    FOCUS:

WEEK 3
    FOCUS:

- Great focus this week. With being able to lift more I am like a laser beam in the gym. I really am focused because I wanna see how much I can get out of T-Force.

WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

WEEK 2
    HUNGER:

WEEK 3
    HUNGER:

- Still eating like a pig. I normally bring a lunch to work and this week I found myself eating it and ordering out 3x this week because I felt so hungry.
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

WEEK 2
    SLEEP:

WEEK 3
    SLEEP:

- A-. I would give this an A+ but my sleep is so deep and vivid this week that when I had a few bad dreams I awoke in panicky about WTF I just did in my dreams. Overall outstanding sleep other then those few nightmares. 1.2. freddys coming for you....lol

WEEK 1
    SIDES:

WEEK 2
    SIDES:

WEEK 3
    SIDES:

- No real change slight acne. Only real side to report is the intense soreness I get after lifting this week.

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3
    T-Force has kicked in no doubt about it. Strength is going up nice and already broke over a sticking point on my 5x5's with bench press. My workouts are getting intense and the soreness I have I am sure is due to me pushing myself hard in the gym. Sleep has been great and seems like I am getting more of a a deeper sleep / vivid dreams then I ever had. I have about 45 pills left and will probally jump up to 4 a day for 11 or so days for a final run at T-Force. Overall very impressed so far for a product with a very decent price tag.
    Nice.

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Nice.
    if you like this I would love to log Omega ONE

I would too.

But its out of stock.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Final Review- T-Force

**FINAL REVIEW **

-----------------------------STRENGHTH------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 3
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 4
    STRENGTH:

- Finally broke past a huge bench press sticking point on my last week. T-Force has helped me add extra pounds to all my lifts. I focused on bench this time around and have added 10 pounds to my current 5x5 routine. This may not sound like alot but let me be the first to tell you that I have been stuck for the last month and T-Force helped me break over the hump and get to were I want to be and that is pushing more weight.
    ----------------------------------MOOD---------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

WEEK 2
    MOOD:

WEEK 3
    MOOD:

WEEK 4
    MOOD:

- Temper has flared up my last week maybe due to adding in an extra capsule each day. I really get mad quick and over what seems to be stupid reasons.
    -------------------------------LIBIDO---------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 3
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 4
    LIBIDO:

- Libido stayed high throughout the cycle since week 2. I would have thought it would have leveled out but nope, T-Force made me feel like a high school kid again and for some reason sex was alot better with the wife "alpha sex" lol which was weird but a nice side non the less.
    ---------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS-------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 3
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 4
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- No major change from week 3
    ----------------------------PUMPS-----------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

WEEK 2
    PUMPS:

- No change from week 1

WEEK 3
    PUMPS:

WEEK 4
    PUMPS:

- Nothing to report arms feel good during workouts but nothing major that I could tell that T-Force helped with.

----------------------------FOCUS------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

WEEK 2
    FOCUS:

WEEK 3
    FOCUS:

WEEK 4
    FOCUS:

- How could my focus not be great I finally broke past a MAJOR sticking point and I felt stronger then ever this past week.

--------------------------------HUNGER--------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

WEEK 2
    HUNGER:

WEEK 3
    HUNGER:

WEEK 4
    HUNGER:

- I have gained about 6 pounds during the little run with T-Force which is not bad at all. I am sure some is fat as I was eating everthing in site but I still look as lean as I was before but my arms look thicker but that could just be me but who cares. I think I look bigger and this was off a 4 week run.
    ---------------------------------SLEEP------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

WEEK 2
    SLEEP:

WEEK 3
    SLEEP:

WEEK 4
    SLEEP:

- Nothing changed. Sleep was great and dreams were insane.

----------------------SIDES-----------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SIDES:

WEEK 2
    SIDES:

WEEK 3
    SIDES:

WEEK 4
    SIDES:

- Starting to get some more acne then normal. I can tell this had to increase my test or something usally only good test boosters cause me to get ance and this week I had 3-4 more pimples then I normally do. Nothing major but I could tell it had to be from T-Force. Recovery alot better this week I think my body got around to being use to lifting more weight finally. Week 3 I was sore as hell.

-------------------------OVERALL-----------------------------
    WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

Final Review
    Overall I was very happy to log T-Force because not only was it free it was a supplement I wanted to try and would have bought if I was not selected to run it. Strength, libido and sleep was great on T-Force and I even was able to add 10 pounds on my 5x5 bench press which I was stuck at for almost a whole month. I gained about 6 pounds in 4 week which is great for me as T-Force made me hungry all the time so bulking up was very easy. I was alittle suprised at how much I was able to gain in all areas on only 1 bottle of T-Force and I would highly recommend runing two back to back. This product would be great IMO to stack with Bioforge which I will do maybe in December. For those bigger guys like me I think I would get 2 bottles and run at least 4 caps a day. Overall I would buy this product again its VERY underated and just a simple product that works in real life.

8.5/10
    Last edited by Todd_74; 09-12-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    **FINAL REVIEW **

-----------------------------STRENGHTH------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 2
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 3
    STRENGTH:

WEEK 4
    STRENGTH:

- Finally broke past a huge bench press sticking point on my last week. T-Force has helped me add extra pounds to all my lifts. I focused on bench this time around and have added 10 pounds to my current 5x5 routine. This may not sound like alot but let me be the first to tell you that I have been stuck for the last month and T-Force helped me break over the hump and get to were I want to be and that is pushing more weight.
    ----------------------------------MOOD---------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MOOD:

WEEK 2
    MOOD:

WEEK 3
    MOOD:

WEEK 4
    MOOD:

- Temper has flared up my last week maybe due to adding in an extra capsule each day. I really get mad quick and over what seems to be stupid reasons.
    -------------------------------LIBIDO---------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 2
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 3
    LIBIDO:

WEEK 4
    LIBIDO:

- Libido stayed high throughout the cycle since week 2. I would have thought it would have leveled out but nope, T-Force made me feel like a high school kid again and for some reason sex was alot better with the wife "alpha sex" lol which was weird but a nice side non the less.
    ---------------------------MUSCLE HARDNESS-------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 2
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 3
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

WEEK 4
    MUSCLE HARDNESS:

- No major change from week 3
    ----------------------------PUMPS-----------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    PUMPS:

WEEK 2
    PUMPS:

- No change from week 1

WEEK 3
    PUMPS:

WEEK 4
    PUMPS:

- Nothing to report arms feel good during workouts but nothing major that I could tell that T-Force helped with.

----------------------------FOCUS------------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    FOCUS:

WEEK 2
    FOCUS:

WEEK 3
    FOCUS:

WEEK 4
    FOCUS:

- How could my focus not be great I finally broke past a MAJOR sticking point and I felt stronger then ever this past week.

--------------------------------HUNGER--------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    HUNGER:

WEEK 2
    HUNGER:

WEEK 3
    HUNGER:

WEEK 4
    HUNGER:

- I have gained about 6 pounds during the little run with T-Force which is not bad at all. I am sure some is fat as I was eating everthing in site but I still look as lean as I was before but my arms look thicker but that could just be me but who cares. I think I look bigger and this was off a 4 week run.
    ---------------------------------SLEEP------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SLEEP:

WEEK 2
    SLEEP:

WEEK 3
    SLEEP:

WEEK 4
    SLEEP:

- Nothing changed. Sleep was great and dreams were insane.

----------------------SIDES-----------------------------------
    WEEK 1
    SIDES:

WEEK 2
    SIDES:

WEEK 3
    SIDES:

WEEK 4
    SIDES:

- Starting to get some more acne then normal. I can tell this had to increase my test or something usally only good test boosters cause me to get ance and this week I had 3-4 more pimples then I normally do. Nothing major but I could tell it had to be from T-Force. Recovery alot better this week I think my body got around to being use to lifting more weight finally. Week 3 I was sore as hell.

-------------------------OVERALL-----------------------------
    WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

Final Review
    Overall I was very happy to log T-Force because not only was it free it was a supplement I wanted to try and would have bought if I was not selected to run it. Strength, libido and sleep was great on T-Force and I even was able to add 10 pounds on my 5x5 bench press which I was stuck at for almost a whole month. I gained about 6 pounds in 4 week which is great for me as T-Force made me hungry all the time so bulking up was very easy. I was alittle suprised at how much I was able to gain in all areas on only 1 bottle of T-Force and I would highly recommend runing two back to back. This product would be great IMO to stack with Bioforge which I will do maybe in December. For those bigger guys like me I think I would get 2 bottles and run at least 4 caps a day. Overall I would buy this product again its VERY underated and just a simple product that works in real life.

8.5/10
    Solid review man. Yes two bottles back to back is the shiz. Stacks great with ActivaTe Xtreme also.

Last time I did that stack the sexor was unpleasurably long with the wifey. :-/
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic