MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do you find it had to stick to your diet on special occassions?

I have been on keto for a week now and I am going to a wedding today, I don't want to cheat..I will try and stick to keto friendly foods..I am sure there will be fish, meat, salads and water...

I am not worried about exceeding my daily macros, I just don't want to eat dessert.

What do you do on such occassions?
    Look after the wellbeing of mind and body and the rest will follow

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikieKyony67 View Post
    I have been on keto for a week now and I am going to a wedding today, I don't want to cheat..I will try and stick to keto friendly foods..I am sure there will be fish, meat, salads and water...

I am not worried about exceeding my daily macros, I just don't want to eat dessert.

What do you do on such occassions?
    On such occasion I eat the dessert. 1 day is not going to kill you. Don't punish yourself.

If you eat at maintenance you will be fine. Even a little above maintenance you will be fine.

Remember you need to eat or not eat 3500 calories to gain or lose 1 pound of fat. That is how many calories 1 pound of fat is.

MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikieKyony67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a delightful time at the wedding, I ate..and ate..and ate..No idea how many cals and dont care..YUMMY

I ate all of this
    Seafood: Smoked salmon, smoked butter fish, shrimps, pickled fish

Poultry:
    Smoked chicken, turkey breast, smoked ostrich

Cold cuts:
    Italian Pharma ham, Roast beef and sliced glazed pork

Salad:
    Romaine lettuce, cucumber and celery sticks

Meat:
    Herb and garlic roast lamb, beef in a provincial mushroom herb sauce, crispy roasted pork, chicken filled with spinach and feta cheese accompanied in a light mushroom cream sauce

After al of this, I did not feel like dessert, I had 4 slices of pineapple

Drinks:
    1.5l of water, slices of lemon

Alcohol: CABERNET SAUVIGNON MERLOT
    4 sips of red wine from hubby's glass, South Africa produces the best wines in the world - I am not an alcohol person, just the smell makes me drunk...
    Look after the wellbeing of mind and body and the rest will follow