Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Norwegian's Rediscovering His Natural [Cutting] Abilities w/Hyperdrol x2 & U.D 2.0

I was inspired by other HX2 Loggers to start my log today, and basically state every minor little detail here, instead of merely having them typed up in Word documents.

Basically, this run is my 're-introduction' to my old ways of training. Since breaking my hand in May, and spending the following 8 weeks out of the gym, I haven't had more than 4-5 weeks back in the gym. However, the greatest change I've taken upon myself if a complete change in workout ethics, and pursuing a new goal; getting back into my contest-like condition that I achieved at the end of 2007. Now, like back then, I utilize the Ultimate Diet 2.0 Program, a CKD-like form of diet alongside a body (glycogen) depletion training regiment.

Since I haven't been able to focus 100% on my training all summer, I tried to feel confident with what I had, and not emphasize training as much, but instead focus on school and work. This is, in theory, a great idea, but when you have dedicated as much hardcore time as I have into bodybuilding over the past several years, it's a mentality/state-of-mind that you can't just take yourself out of with the snap of your fingers. Thus, in all honesty, I haven't been 'myself' much this summer, because I've felt like there's been a major part of my life missing; namely, that of religious training, healthy eating, and the accumulated effects of a greater well-being. I thought this would be the ideal timing to jump on a training/diet program that is tried and proven - by yours, truly - since I'm over the era of wanting 'MASS, MASS, MASS,' like I spent my Spring doing. I'm merely looking to gains a couple lbs of solid, lean mass, while cutting up until I reach what I consider 'perfection.' A lean, beach body physique that doesn't scare the ladies away like I did when being a mass-monster, but instead welcomes them with striations and definition from top to bottom is what I'm looking for.

Another thing, I am throwing all my eggs in one basket here, because with my upcoming school semester alongside my part-time job (25 hours/week), I need to have a certain daily schedule in order to fit everything in, while still functioning rather stress free. I have managed to create a school and work schedule that allows for morning training sessions Monday through Friday, which I consider an essential part of this run. By finishing up my training sessions in the morning (apart from 30-45 minutes of cardio at any point during the evening hours), I feel confident I will have more energy and drive throughout the day, and no longer will I have to 'waste' my entire evenings preparing and recovering from late afternoon workouts, as was the case before.

Life next semester will essentially be a Trifecta combination of;

* School
    * Work
    * The Ultimate Diet 2.0 Training Program (backed up by Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol x2)

The Rated U Superstar Ford_Power's Avatar
    Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good to see another log going up. In to observe.
    "That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin' you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that, and that ain't you! You're better than that!" - from the movie "Rocky Balboa"

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and your body won't be either. It takes patience, hard work, and dedication." - ME.

Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before anything else, I'd like to send many thanks to Viperspit, Biceps, timdull2, and the rest of the Anabolic Xtreme crew for letting me put their Hyperdrol x2 to the test! I really appreciate the opportunity, and I will bust my ass for the duration of the log (as well as beyond) to maximize the product's potential effects!

I will be rating the following categories on a weekly basis:

* Sense of Well-being: 1-5
    * Strength Gains: 1-5
    * Quality of Sleep: 1-5
    * Energy: 1-5
    * Fat Loss: 1-5
    * Libido: 1-5

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good man, I will follow along. I know how you feel with trying to focus on school and work when you don't have time/can't train. And I agree, it takes a huge toll on over all feelings of well being. How did you break your hand?

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Looks good man, I will follow along. I know how you feel with trying to focus on school and work when you don't have time/can't train. And I agree, it takes a huge toll on over all feelings of well being. How did you break your hand?
    Good to have ya join in . . . and glad to hear I'm not the only one who considers it such a vital factor in life's general status quo.

I broke my hand when catching my fall on my dad's Harley. Wasn't going more than 20-25 mph, but with the colossal weight of the bike driving me into the ground, it's understandable. Anyway, a bitter ordeal . . although it got me back on track 100% with school over the summer, so it yielded some good things, too.

Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Before anything else, I'd like to send many thanks to Viperspit, Biceps, timdull2, and the rest of the Anabolic Xtreme crew for letting me put their Hyperdrol x2 to the test! I really appreciate the opportunity, and I will bust my ass for the duration of the log (as well as beyond) to maximize the product's potential effects!

I will be rating the following categories on a weekly basis:

* Sense of Well-being: 1-5
    * Strength Gains: 1-5
    * Quality of Sleep: 1-5
    * Energy: 1-5
    * Fat Loss: 1-5
    * Libido: 1-5
    Will be along for the ride. BTW Im stealing your rating system for my HDX2 log (very complete)
    Epic Performance Sponsored Athlete- TRAIN INSANE!
    dwear06@wou.edu

Check Out My Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=323318701#post323318701

Originally Posted by Wearwolf51 View Post
    Will be along for the ride. BTW Im stealing your rating system for my HDX2 log (very complete)
    Nice, man! I'll keep a look out for your log, as well.

I was thinking... perhaps an additional category, 'Mood/Aggression,' should be noted. What you think?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good so far. How do you plan on dosing HDx2?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Very cool, glad to see the Logs starting already. I like the rating scale that you set up also.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Looking good so far. How do you plan on dosing HDx2?
    Good to have ya join in!

.. I haven't decided how to dose it just yet. I'll be conferring with one of the AX reps. However, I was considering 4 caps/day, spaced throughout the day:

Upon waking (7-8AM) - 2 caps (this will also serve as my pre-workout dosage as AX recommends)
    Late Afternoon (5-6PM) - 1 cap
    Prior to bed (11-12PM) - 1 caps

.. I have very high hopes for the Hyperdrol x2 ran alongside of U.D. 2.0, and if I am satisfied with what I see around the 3 week mark, I will buy another bottle and continue for the suggested 8-week (+) cycle.

Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice, man! I'll keep a look out for your log, as well.

I was thinking... perhaps an additional category, 'Mood/Aggression,' should be noted. What you think?
    Just 'Mood' would prob do it. That way if it causes severe happiness it could be noted as well. Really interested if this non-hormonal product can really live up to the claims.
    dwear06@wou.edu

Check Out My Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=323318701#post323318701

craziPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sub'd! I also have the opportunity to try HX2 from the AX guys. I am excited to see how we both respond to it. Good luck with your logs and I will be sure to keep up with yours!

Originally Posted by craziPumP View Post
    Sub'd! I also have the opportunity to try HX2 from the AX guys. I am excited to see how we both respond to it. Good luck with your logs and I will be sure to keep up with yours!
    I appreciate it, man! Let me know when you got yours up and rollin . . .

Just wanted to show my proposed supplement schedule. Although it looks like a kitchen sink stack, it's only elaborate because of the amount of detail I am taking from the Ultimate Diet 2.0. Also, as you will see, most are basic supplements, not a load of crazy formulas.

Monday-Thursday Afternoon:

- AM (upon waking/pre-workout) - [B] 2 caps HDx2, 1 cap Slim Xtreme, 1 cap EGCG
    - Intra-workout - 3 servings Xtend (Blue Raspberry), 5 grams Beta Alanine
    - Post-workout - 1 serving Anabolic O.D. + 3/4 serving Isopure
    - Late Afternoon (5-6PM) - 1 cap HDx2
    - Prior to Bed (11-12AM) - 1 cap HDx2

+ 2-3 caps Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg)
    + 2 servings Thin Fat (totaling 8.8 grams CLA)
    + 2 servings MCT Fuel (totaling 28 grams MCT fats)
    + 2 servings Sesamin (totaling 1 gram Sesamin)
    + 2 caps Vanadyl Sulfate

Thursday Afternoon - Sunday

- Pre-workout (5-6PM) - 8-10 grams L-arginine / 20 grams WMS
    - Intra-workout - 3 servings Xtend, 5 grams Beta Alanine
    - Post-workout - 100 grams WMS + 50 grams dextrose + 50 grams whey + 2-3 grams Glycerol + 600mg ALA + 10 mg Vanadyl Sulfate

+ 4 caps Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol x2
    + 2-3 caps Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg)
    + 2 servings Thin Fat (totaling 8.8 grams CLA)
    + 2 servings MCT Fuel (totaling 28 grams MCT fats)
    + 2 servings Sesamin (totaling 1 gram Sesamin)
    + 2 caps Vanadyl Sulfate

- The large quantities of various forms of fats are essential for the Ultimate Diet 2.0; in the glycogen depletion stage, I will focus on medium fats/high protein, with only traces of carbs, totaling 1,800 calories. I'm thinking:

Fats: 70 grams (~600 calories)
    Protein: 300 grams (~1,200 calories)
    Carbohydrates: 20-30 grams (~100 calories)

- I include large quantities of these healthy fats because my body responded better to them than from major fat sources in foods.
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-20-2009 at 09:38 AM.

As seen above, I am not adding any supplements that could interfere with the effects that AX' Hyperdrol x2 offers. Slim Xtreme is only used 4-5 days/week, Sunday-Thursday, at a 1 cap serving. Unlike my previous U.D 2.0 run, I am not incorporating a load of fat burners and stimulants, so I'm interested in seeing how I can manage this hardcore training style without that source of energy.

F*CK!!

.. My order from np. com didn't show up on my door as expected today. The FedEx tracker says it has arrived, but no package on my door when I got back in, AND my roommate's been out since Wednesday,, so she couldn't have taken it.. Not sure how to solve this one, but I e-mailed them as soon as I realized, so I hope to hear back shortly - - - by end of the weekend. This SUCKS, because that order included my ALA, MCT, CLA, Sesamin, etc . . . everything I had prepared and planned out for the Ultimate Diet 2.0 . . .

.. however, I'm starting the U.D 2.0 on Monday still. I've waited long enough as it is . . . and I gotta get on damn track for my potential Olympia 2009 Expo visit in 28 days !!!! $hit, now that I think about the Olympia coming up, I am even more pissed off that my order didn't come in, because it means at least a 4-5 day delay until I CAN add in these products. And thus, getting into what I consider great shape by the Olympia is gonna be tougher . . As we're speaking, I am considering jumping on the U.D 2.0 tomorrow instead, one day ahead of my plan, just to 'gain' that extra day.

.. this on top of having had a 7 hour long Sales seminar all day - on a frikkin' Saturday - just topped it all off !

Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ford_Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That sucks man. Especially when you're all geared up to go on a specific date (like you are for Monday). Hopefully you can get this ironed out sooner than later.
    "That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin' you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that, and that ain't you! You're better than that!" - from the movie "Rocky Balboa"

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and your body won't be either. It takes patience, hard work, and dedication." - ME.

Got started this morning, just as planned.

Up @ 7AM, and right on that fasted cardio/ab session.

Outdoor Run:
    - 20 minutes of running (medium intensity)
    - 15 minutes abs (Russian twists, Leg Raises) superset with Squat jumps

Meal #1[9.00AM]: 15 minutes upon completion of cardio
    - 2 scoops Isopure in 12 oz. water + 4 grams fish oil

Meal #2 [11.45AM]:
    - 3 whole eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice cheese + 5 grams fiber

Meal #3 [3.00PM]
    - 3 whole eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice cheese + 4 grams fish oil

Meal #4 [6.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure [30 minutes pre-workout]

Workout [6.30-8.30]

Meal #5 [9.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure [Post-workout]

Meal #6 [10.30PM]
    - 3 eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice of cheese

Macros:
    Protein: 300 grams = 1,200 calories
    Fats:70 grams = 630 calories
    Carbs: 10 grams = 40 calories

Calories = 1,870
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-24-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got started this morning, just as planned.

Up @ 7AM, and right on that fasted cardio/ab session.

Outdoor Run:
    - 15 minutes abs (Russian twists, Leg Raises) superset with Squat jumps

Meal #1: 15 minutes upon completion of cardio
    - 2 scoops Isopure in 12 oz. water + 4 grams fish oil

Meal #2: Coming up
    So you do your cardio on a completely empty stomach? I have been contemplating doing it that way, I have just heard mixed things. Some say you burn greater amounts of fat, some swear you risk burning muscle. Might have to just try it and see for myself though.

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    So you do your cardio on a completely empty stomach? I have been contemplating doing it that way, I have just heard mixed things. Some say you burn greater amounts of fat, some swear you risk burning muscle. Might have to just try it and see for myself though.
    Man, from personal experience, fasted state cardio has been the most efficient method for fast fat loss. Ideally, I'd like a 45-60 minute Stairmaster session upon waking, burning 700-1,000 calories, but I'm going to enjoy the last month of mild and comfortable morning weather here in TX, so I'll continue to do it outdoors, running/plyometrics, etc.

Also, I've got another 30-40 minute session of cardio coming up post-workout this evening. I've got a full-body session coming up at 7PM, lasting about 45-50 minutes, followed by the Dungeon; aka, Stair Master.

.. Upon waking, I do consume 4-6 grams of BCAAs, prior to cardio, and normally consume Xtend intra and post-cardio. This will further aid in decreasing the potential muscle wasting by doing fasted cardio. It's really all up to you and your goals, though.

The Hyperdrol is coming in tomorrow!!

Man, from personal experience, fasted state cardio has been the most efficient method for fast fat loss. Ideally, I'd like a 45-60 minute Stairmaster session upon waking, burning 700-1,000 calories, but I'm going to enjoy the last month of mild and comfortable morning weather here in TX, so I'll continue to do it outdoors, running/plyometrics, etc.

Also, I've got another 30-40 minute session of cardio coming up post-workout this evening. I've got a full-body session coming up at 7PM, lasting about 45-50 minutes, followed by the Dungeon; aka, Stair Master.

.. Upon waking, I do consume 4-6 grams of BCAAs, prior to cardio, and normally consume Xtend intra and post-cardio. This will further aid in decreasing the potential muscle wasting by doing fasted cardio. It's really all up to you and your goals, though.
    Good input man, I think I will try it 2-3 times a week and see how I like it, I do have BCAA caps I take daily so I will just dose that in the morning along with my phoenix and c-bolic pre-cardio and I bet that would help a lot. Thanks for the info.

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day 1 of Training: Monday
    Style: Full-body Depletion Workout

Rest between sets: 50-70 seconds

Warm-up: 35 minute walk prior to hitting the weights

[Workout:

Wide-grip PUlldowns:
    Warm up: 80 * 30, 100 * 20
    Working sets: 120 * 20, 140 * 20, 160 * 20, 180 * 15

[superset with Incline Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps]

Incline Hammer Presses:
    Warm up: 90 * 20
    Working sets: 140 * 20, 160 * 20, 140 * 20, 160 * 15

[superset with Russian Twists: 4 sets * 20 reps]

Seated Side Laterals:
    Working sets: 20 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Shrug Machine [Plate-loaded]
    Working sets: 360 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Hack Squats
    Warm up: 90 * 20
    Working sets: 180 * 15 reps X 4 setss

Weight - ?

- although I was still going on NO carbs today, I felt damn good in the gym! And considering I had done 80 minutes worth of cardio prior to it today, made it all even better. Got nauseous in the middle of my workout, for obvious reasons. The abs supersetted in between Pulldowns and Hammer Incline Press definitely amped up the intensity ten-folds. With my 50-70 seconds between sets of the Pulldowns and Presses, adding 25-30 seconds worth of abs in between yields about a mere 30 seconds of actual rest. No wonder I wanted to spill my guts.

Getting into the mindset of my AM-cardio in the morning now. And yet another body depletion workout in the PM. And NO carbs.

Looks like you're off to a good start. My Hx2 is projected to arrive Wednesday, which means I'll likely start dosing Thursday since FedEx seems to get to my house late in the day.

Originally Posted by Ford_Power View Post
    Looks like you're off to a good start. My Hx2 is projected to arrive Wednesday, which means I'll likely start dosing Thursday since FedEx seems to get to my house late in the day.
    I'm jumping right into my run with 2 caps pre-workout and another 2 prior to bed tomorrow. I've got work till 5.30PM, so I won't be getting my package till 6PM. I'm definitely too impatient to wait till Wednesday morning to start!

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day 2: Tuesday, August 25th

AM Cardio [7.15AM]
    - 50 minute low-intensity walk
    - 8 minutes Abs (4 X 30 reps of V Sit-ups)

Meal #1 [8.45AM]
    - 1 3/4 scoops Isopure + 3 grams CLA + 500mg Sesamin (1mL) + 7 grams MCT oil

Meal #2 [11.45AM]
    - 3 eggs + 5 oz. fajita steak + 1.5 slices cheese + 3 grams CLA/MCT/Sesamin

Meal #3 [3.00PM]
    - Subway Italian Salad [w/Italian dressing] + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 2 grams CLA

Meal #4 [6.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure + 2 grams CLA + 5 grams MCT + 2 caps Hyperdrol x2

Meal #5 [9.00PM]
    - 1 3/4 scoops Isopure + 300mg ALA
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-25-2009 at 06:57 PM.

The Hyperdrol x2 is in, and my log has 'OFFICIALLY' started!!

It's now 6.00PM, and I'm working out at 7-7.30PM. I'm doing 2 caps pre-workout, and another 2 caps prior to going to bed.

AX reps: does this sound like an OK timing? Starting tomorrrow, I was going to do 1 cap upon waking, a cap pre-workout, and 2 caps prior to bed.

BTW: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SX SAMPLES that came along with the HYPERDROL x2!!!
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-25-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day #2 of training: Tuesday
    Training style: Full-body Depletion

Rest between sets: 50-70 seconds

Warm-up Cardio: 45 minute run (medium intensity)

Workout #2

Bent-over Barbell Rows
    Warm up: 95 * 20, 135 * 20
    Working sets: 185 * 15 reps X 4 sets

Pec-dec Flyes
    Warm up: 100 * 25
    Working sets: 120 * 20, 140 * 15 reps X 3 sets

Upright Barbell Rows:
    Warm up: 50 * 20
    Working sets: 70 * 15 reps X 4 sets

Dumbbell Shrugs
    Working sets: 110 * 20, 90 * 20 reps X 3 sets

Seated Hammer Curls
    Warm up: 27.5 * 20 reps
    Working sets: 35 * 15 reps X 3 sets

Rope Pressdowns
    Working sets: 40 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Barbell squats
    Working sets: 135 * 20 reps X 4 sets

+ 4 minutes of non-stop abs [I'll video-tape these one day; it's a combination of core stabilization movements to tighten the mid-section; torches my obliques]

Weight - 218 lbs [after choking down 1/3 gallon of water during my workout]

- I'm looking TIGHT today! It's such a good feeling. I am amazed with my drive and energy in the gym; I shouldn't be able to keep pushing through with the intensity I do, but somehow my body is just 'in that mode' nowadays! I'm STOKED to be back on this program, and it's so damn motivating to think of 'what will be' in a couple of weeks !!!

Damn. Moving some good weight around for a sh*t load of reps! Keep it up.
    dwear06@wou.edu

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day #3: OFF-day (from weight-training)

AM-cardio [7.30AM]
    - 35 minute walk (low/medium intensity)

** I popped 2 SX upon waking, and this was definitely a little too much. I'm not sure if it's only due to the power of the SX, or if my having gone @ 15-20 grams of carbs/day the past couple of days with over 90 minutes cardio a day, but I felt like I was spinning a little on my walk. It was just uncomfortable. Damn happy when I made it back to my house to put it that way . .

*** I'm aiming for another 50-60 minute low-intensity cardio session this evening. Alongside of 6-8 more sets of abdominals, which have turned into an every day affair..

Meal #1 (8.30AM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cup cheese + 1 scoop Isopure + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 4 grams CLA + 1 cap Hyperdrol x2

Meal #2 (11.45AM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cups cheese + 6 oz. steak + 2 grams CLA + 3 grams MCT

Meal #3 (3.00PM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cups cheese + 6 oz. steak

PM-Cardio (6.00PM)
    - 55 minutes of medium/high intensity run outdoors !!!
    * GODDAMN, I don't know where the hell this energy came from! I felt FRESH, rejuvenated, GREAT!!!

Meal #4 (7.30PM)
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure + 3 grams CLA + 5 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 1 cap Hyperdrol x2

Meal #5 (9.30)
    - 6 oz. steak + 2 eggs w/cheese + 3 grams CLA + 5 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin

Meal #6 (11.30PM)
    - 2 tbs Peanut Butter w/1 scoop Isopure Protein + [/b]2 caps Hyperdrol x2[/b]

Hyperdrol x2

* Sense of Well-being:N/A
    * Strength Gains: N/A
    * Quality of Sleep: N/A
    * Energy: N/A
    * Fat Loss: N/A
    * Libido: N/A
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-26-2009 at 08:22 PM.