hailrazor1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation log - everybody read please

okay so this will be my first log. first i'd like to say that my english sometimes will not be grammatically correct since i live in germany but i will try my best!

i really do not have very much time due to working a lot so this won't be a major detailed log. i will try to post roughly the amount of macro nutritions i consume over the day and also how workout went and my feelings about the day.
    the reason i am logging this is that i really need the motivation and i feel it will be easier for me to eat clean at least 90% of the time if i know that i have to give an honest report of what i ate. usually i don't have tooooooo much of a hard time eating clean but i have just come off a very strenous cut that lasted a little over 4 months. i was working tords a photo shoot which i had on the 6th of this month. i cut down about 20 pounds and reduced bf from about 13-14% down to about 7.5%. but now that the photo shoot is over i have been pigging out much oftener, like 3-4 times a week and gained a little more back then i wanted to. mostly water and glycogen of course but also some fat. i assume it should go down rahter quick if i stick to good diet since it's all newly gained. so obviously the first goal i have will be to cut down some of that newly gained fat again. however i do not want to be on a cut for too long, probably just about the rest of this month and in that time loose about 4-5 pounds. i am planning on doing a keto diet at least for this coming week starting tomorrow (monday). time difference to the east cost is 6h and to the west 9h. depending on how the first week goes i might up the carbs a little the second week and then of course reduce fat again when coming off of beeing in keto. hte reason i choose the keto diet is that i am a "extreme" endomorph and practically gain fat just by looking at pasta. i really would not have a hard time at all gaining pounds in 3 days or so and i wouldn't even have to eat bad stuff.
    eventually, edepending on how this cut goes i will start a very lean bulk upping calories by about 200-300/day each week. but that's still 2-3 weeks away...

i am 5'8 and about 155 pounds as of now. will post exact weight tomorrow when i get around to logging this. i also will post some bf measurments. i will post the mm measurement of the chest, next to the belly buttun, "love handles", lower back and thigh since those are the spots where i tend to store most fat. just for fun i might check mm on biceps and triceps as well. i will not be calculating the exact bodyfat percentage because i still have not come across a good programm to calculate the measurments. i have searched many different kinds and they always turn out to show me something comppletely different. so i fugure if i just check how thick the layer of fat is on certain bodyparts that will be easiest to see if i am making any progress or not. make sense?
    i will be weighing myself every morning around the same time and will post that, too. i will be posting kilograms though. for any of you who don't know, 1kg is 2.2pounds.

so again, the reasoning i am doing this log is that i need your help to stay motivated! please everyone how is following this log, post that you are in and or give some advice if you'd like or ask me any question. that all helps and is greatly aprecciated!!
    if i see that nobody is following this and nobody besides me is posting anything i will eventually stop doing the log since my time is really rather minimal. i work split shift ecery day from 9am til 1pm and then again fro 4pm til 9pm. and at some point of course a have to work out and of course i will also have to spend a bout 30-40min. of cooking for the next day each day.

will post more information on the workout i have planed tommorow.

PS: since i had started a thrad of this earlier in the nutrion section there have allready been some responses that it might be kinda complicated what i wrote^^ so i'll try to sum it up real quick: i want to loose some newly gained weight by doing a keto diet. i might vanish the keto diet and just do a low carb diet after maybe a week or so. i need as many people as possible to follow and comment in this log because i really am having a hard time controllong my cravings and eat clean. i feel that if i know that other people are watching what i eat it might make it easier for me. hope that wasn't to confusing now:-)

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hailrazor1987 View Post
    okay so this will be my first log. first i'd like to say that my english sometimes will not be grammatically correct since i live in germany but i will try my best!

i really do not have very much time due to working a lot so this won't be a major detailed log. i will try to post roughly the amount of macro nutritions i consume over the day and also how workout went and my feelings about the day.
    the reason i am logging this is that i really need the motivation and i feel it will be easier for me to eat clean at least 90% of the time if i know that i have to give an honest report of what i ate. usually i don't have tooooooo much of a hard time eating clean but i have just come off a very strenous cut that lasted a little over 4 months. i was working tords a photo shoot which i had on the 6th of this month. i cut down about 20 pounds and reduced bf from about 13-14% down to about 7.5%. but now that the photo shoot is over i have been pigging out much oftener, like 3-4 times a week and gained a little more back then i wanted to. mostly water and glycogen of course but also some fat. i assume it should go down rahter quick if i stick to good diet since it's all newly gained. so obviously the first goal i have will be to cut down some of that newly gained fat again. however i do not want to be on a cut for too long, probably just about the rest of this month and in that time loose about 4-5 pounds. i am planning on doing a keto diet at least for this coming week starting tomorrow (monday). time difference to the east cost is 6h and to the west 9h. depending on how the first week goes i might up the carbs a little the second week and then of course reduce fat again when coming off of beeing in keto. hte reason i choose the keto diet is that i am a "extreme" endomorph and practically gain fat just by looking at pasta. i really would not have a hard time at all gaining pounds in 3 days or so and i wouldn't even have to eat bad stuff.
    eventually, edepending on how this cut goes i will start a very lean bulk upping calories by about 200-300/day each week. but that's still 2-3 weeks away...

i am 5'8 and about 155 pounds as of now. will post exact weight tomorrow when i get around to logging this. i also will post some bf measurments. i will post the mm measurement of the chest, next to the belly buttun, "love handles", lower back and thigh since those are the spots where i tend to store most fat. just for fun i might check mm on biceps and triceps as well. i will not be calculating the exact bodyfat percentage because i still have not come across a good programm to calculate the measurments. i have searched many different kinds and they always turn out to show me something comppletely different. so i fugure if i just check how thick the layer of fat is on certain bodyparts that will be easiest to see if i am making any progress or not. make sense?
    i will be weighing myself every morning around the same time and will post that, too. i will be posting kilograms though. for any of you who don't know, 1kg is 2.2pounds.

so again, the reasoning i am doing this log is that i need your help to stay motivated! please everyone how is following this log, post that you are in and or give some advice if you'd like or ask me any question. that all helps and is greatly aprecciated!!
    if i see that nobody is following this and nobody besides me is posting anything i will eventually stop doing the log since my time is really rather minimal. i work split shift ecery day from 9am til 1pm and then again fro 4pm til 9pm. and at some point of course a have to work out and of course i will also have to spend a bout 30-40min. of cooking for the next day each day.

will post more information on the workout i have planed tommorow.

PS: since i had started a thrad of this earlier in the nutrion section there have allready been some responses that it might be kinda complicated what i wrote^^ so i'll try to sum it up real quick: i want to loose some newly gained weight by doing a keto diet. i might vanish the keto diet and just do a low carb diet after maybe a week or so. i need as many people as possible to follow and comment in this log because i really am having a hard time controllong my cravings and eat clean. i feel that if i know that other people are watching what i eat it might make it easier for me. hope that wasn't to confusing now:-)
    I'm along for the ride. Good luck.

workout will be weakest muscles first, strongest last so i can use the energy of the carb ups for the week muscles. that will make monday chest/bis , tuesday back/tris, wednesday off (might take thursday off and do thursday workout on wednesday instead), thursday legs and shoulders. then friday it will be chest/bis again since i will be starting the carb up on friday evening probably. not exactly sure yet but that's the plan sofar. i will try to work abs every 2-3 days and i'll be doing a little hiit cardio 3-4 times a week for about 15-20min only due to it's intensity. will be eating 4-6 meals a day plus a post workout shake on training days obviously.

please anybody feel free to give their thoughts! as i stated before, that's mainly why i am doing this log....

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    I'm along for the ride. Good luck.

thanks masster, appreciate it!

anybody else following this????

tomorrow morning (remember i live in germany) i will take some measurements and weigh myself. i'll post results wehn i get home from working tomorrow evening. also i will be able to state what all i have eaten. not major detailed but roughly how many cals and macros.
    will have worked chest and bis tomorrow so i'll be able to post how it went on keto. i have done keto a few times before and i find that low reps, no higher than 8 work best so that's how workout will be tomorrow, too.

Exclamation

okay so i have some time before i go to work so i fugured i'd post stats of this morning.
    i almost fell backwards when i saw it... my weight is actually up to 72.6 kg at 7:30am this morning!!!! not good!!! goal will be to get back down to about 68.5kg. so we ere looking at a loss of roughly 4kg which is about 9 pounds. i really have been eating crummy these last days or this whole entire last week basically! probably about 50% over maintainance nearly every day... so this shouldn't be to hard to loose since it's due to a real bad diet in the last while. should be able to get down to about 71kg by wednesday anyway and then it might not be that easy anymore. ultimately i want these 4kg gone by the end of next week (birthday on the 28th). usually i would say that would be rather unhealthy to loose that much and also pretty unpossible but since i know i only gained this much because i ate soooo much unhealty stuff... so we will see. motivation right now is pretty high but in order for it to stay that way i need your help everybody so let me know you are following along!

also did some measurments this morning.
    abs (half inch next to belly button): 9mm --> goal: 7mm
    "love handle": 13mm --> goal: 9mm
    lower back: 13mm --> goal: 9mm
    chest: 8mm --> goal: 6mm
    biceps: 3mm --> goal: 2mm
    triceps: 5mm --> goal: 3.5mm

okay that's it for now. will post again this evening after work. probably around 10pm my time. so about 14 hours from now. yeah i work pretty much all day, it kinda sucks^^

have a nice day guys, talk to this evening...
    Last edited by hailrazor1987; 08-16-2009 at 11:22 PM.

okay looks as if not may peaople are following along^^
    well i'll post todays results anyway.

i worked out chest and bis today. total of 17 sets for chest, 6-15 reps usually between 8-10 though for a total of 6 exercises, 5 x 3 sets once 2 sets. don't have tiome for much more detail, sorry.
    after that i did 8 sets of easy bar curls with only a 30second brake alternating between close grip and normal grip, using same weight, starting of at 15 reps and last set i got 5 reps. after that i did a drop set of hammer curls starting at 8 reps and then reducing one size in dumbel 4 times.
    workout lasted 50min and i did a short hiit training in the treadmill afterwards, 4 intervalls of sprints 20seconds/60seconds (about 120 extra colories in about 9 minutes)

nutrition today was pretty good. i got in rougly 1350 cals, 160g protein, 65g fat and about 25g carbs. i know that's not very much but my thyroid seems to be running low after that long cut i had done before... got on the scale this evening just to be able to guess where i'd be at tomorrow morning and i was allready down to 71,5 from 72,8 kg. i did eat a little afterwards though. my guess is that i'll have 70,8 tomorrow morning when i get up (same time as today). and yes, that would be 2 kilo (4,4 pounds) in one day. but as i said before, i have been eating wayyyyy over maintainance these pawst days. also i might have lowered cals a little bit to much. i might bump them up to 1500 tomorrow and see haow that goes. tomorrow i will work out again and it's time for back and triceps. workout will probably be similar to this one i did today in forms of reps.
    eager to see how my chest and biceps feel tomorrow since i usally don't go over 12-14 sets for chest and rarely ever do i do 8 sets of the same exercise for biceps. i assume i'll have sore muscles since it was totally new to my muscles...
    really tired right now, sorry if i selled things wrong and my grammer is off...
    feel free to ask any questions you'd like!
    i'll post weight tomorrow again. however i will not do any measurements till thursday...
    greets

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hailrazor1987 View Post
    okay looks as if not may peaople are following along^^
    well i'll post todays results anyway.

i worked out chest and bis today. total of 17 sets for chest, 6-15 reps usually between 8-10 though for a total of 6 exercises, 5 x 3 sets once 2 sets. don't have tiome for much more detail, sorry.
    after that i did 8 sets of easy bar curls with only a 30second brake alternating between close grip and normal grip, using same weight, starting of at 15 reps and last set i got 5 reps. after that i did a drop set of hammer curls starting at 8 reps and then reducing one size in dumbel 4 times.
    workout lasted 50min and i did a short hiit training in the treadmill afterwards, 4 intervalls of sprints 20seconds/60seconds (about 120 extra colories in about 9 minutes)

nutrition today was pretty good. i got in rougly 1350 cals, 160g protein, 65g fat and about 25g carbs. i know that's not very much but my thyroid seems to be running low after that long cut i had done before... got on the scale this evening just to be able to guess where i'd be at tomorrow morning and i was allready down to 71,5 from 72,8 kg. i did eat a little afterwards though. my guess is that i'll have 70,8 tomorrow morning when i get up (same time as today). and yes, that would be 2 kilo (4,4 pounds) in one day. but as i said before, i have been eating wayyyyy over maintainance these pawst days. also i might have lowered cals a little bit to much. i might bump them up to 1500 tomorrow and see haow that goes. tomorrow i will work out again and it's time for back and triceps. workout will probably be similar to this one i did today in forms of reps.
    eager to see how my chest and biceps feel tomorrow since i usally don't go over 12-14 sets for chest and rarely ever do i do 8 sets of the same exercise for biceps. i assume i'll have sore muscles since it was totally new to my muscles...
    really tired right now, sorry if i selled things wrong and my grammer is off...
    feel free to ask any questions you'd like!
    i'll post weight tomorrow again. however i will not do any measurements till thursday...
    greets
    Your macros are WAAY OFF. Your protein and fat grams should be almost identical. You want your total calories to be 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs. Also how did you come up with 1350 calories.....seems rather low. What is your current weight and rough estimate body fat%?
    Last edited by MASSter; 08-17-2009 at 07:11 PM.

LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

good luck mate,

im interested to see you results.

Originally Posted by LDU View Post
    good luck mate,

im interested to see you results.
    thanks dude

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Your macros are WAAY OFF. Your protein and fat grams should be almost identical. You want your total calories to be 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs. Also how did you come up with 1350 calories.....seems rather low. What is your current weight and rough estimate body fat%?
    i know it's a little off... thanks though for pointing it out. i didn't get around to adding any extra fat so i only got fat from cheese, some sasme oil and salmon. that's why i only got to about 65g. protein was higher because of my intra and post workout shake. cals from protein was 660 and fat was 585. today i will try to have a spoon of olive oil everey now and then to get a little more fat.

i know i know... 1350 seems much too low... but trust my i have tried many different daily calories and watched how my body responded. about 8 pounds lighter from now at 143 pounds i had to be around 1200. so yes, ou are right yesterday i shold have gotten some more cals in but not too jcb more... today i will bump it up to about 1500 and see how it goes. just ading about 3 spoons of olive oil over the day should get me there.

by the way, i had guessed i'd be around 70,9 this morning but i actually was 70,6!! that will have been 90% water though. these next days i am not expecting to loose much more thatn 0,2 - 0,4 and tords end of the week i probably won't loose more than 0,2 a day. but that will get me right where i want to be by the end of next week.
    so my stats right now are 5'8, 70,6kg --> 155,1 pounds. bf should by about 10,5 %

again, feel free to give me any tips and advice you want! i probably won't read till this afternoon though since i have to get going soon...
    later...

okay so today i bumped up calories a little more than i had originally planed at first. i'm afraid it mght have been to much.
    carbs again were about 25g, fat about 100g and protein at about 190g. so all in all 1670 calories. might have been okay, we'll see tomorrow when i weigh myself again.
    i did 17 sets for back all betwen 6-15 reps, most being mor like 7-10. in between some sets of back i did a total of 6 sets of shrugs (machine and dumbell) as well. also did 8 sets for triceps, same style as for biceps yesterday with 30 seconds brake in between + a nother drop set of 4 sets. didn't do any hiit training on the treadmill afterwards since i rode my bike home for about 15 min. at a rather fast speed. all together though i should have burned about the same amount as yesterday since intensity level was the same, maybe even a little more today
    so this morning i was at 70,6kg. i am hoping to be down to like 69,8 tomorrow. i figure the next 2 days weight should still decrease pretty well since i probably have jsut gone in to keto today. ultimately i want to be down to 69,0 by monday which should be very possible (i hope anyway)
    tomorrow i will have a nother workout, this time legs and shoulders. thursday then will be an off day. friday is chest and biceps again (did that on monday)

so that's todays update. talk to you tomorrow again when i post tomorrows weight at about 7:30am again.

okay didn't quite get down as far as i wanted to. i was hoping to be at 69,8 today and i am at 70,0 exactly. still a decrease of 0,6 kg from yesterday. goal for tomorrow is 69,5. as i said, goal for monday is 69. but if things continue to work like this i should be able to get down a little more by then which would be awesome! depends on how the carb up goes though, too.
    now speaking of carb up... i read about it a lot and it is usually suggested to start carb up rather late in the day on friday and then continue through saturday.. i use to do the full weekend. too much?? what do you think??
    oh and by the way... i think i haven't talked about this at all... supplements... i take only bcass, whey, pure luceine and a good multi. also i still take some gugulsterone trying to get my thyroid back up. but i think that might have allready happended since i kinda am surprised i am able to eat that amount of colories (for me over 1700 is high! i ate a little more cheese after that last post yesterday evening, too) and still loose 0,6kg which is 1,32 pounds!!! well... i do know that my body sucks big time at using carbs! if i eat carbs i have to lower cals again a little... since my body sucks so much at using carbs i have ordered anabolic pump to see how that works when i eat "normal" again. i do respond well to ALA so i am hoping anabolic pump will do what it advertises for me! what do you think about anabolic pump or also p-slin? good experiences?
    later it's time to work out legs and shoulders. always look foward to shoulders!! :-) legs not that much:-( ^^ the last days i have been able to train at great intensity which kinda surprises me... it must be those near 15g bcaas i drink prior and during workout;-)

i think something went wrong today. might have been to many cals. althoug i ate pretty much the same amount of cals. the only difference was that protein ended u being a little more and fat a little less... workout today was a litler lower in intensity though, that might have been it. because it looks like i have actually gained weight again. i felt kinda like i had gained a little today because my stomach didn't look quite as flat as it did yesterday. so i got on the scale and i was at 71,8. so by tomorrow around 7:30 it should be down to 70,7. but we'll see tomorrow. i won't be able to compare exactly because i will be geting up llater tomorrow since i have the day off...
    i'll post weight tomorrow morning after i have gotten on the scale again. mabe i actually loose more over night then i am assuming.
    tomorrow also is an off day so i will drop cals 300-500, depending on what the scale says, if i really gained weight or not....

okay so this really sucks! todays weight was 71kg!!! up a kilo in one day! bull****!
    i know what went wrong though... a put a whole bag of cheese over my chicken yesterday looking at the macros on the package where it said 27,2g of fat and 22g of protein. that was for a 100g though and the bag had 200g in it, i totally forgot! so that was an additional 331 cals. so that bumped total to more around 2000 cals instead of the 1600-1700is i was actually aiming for. but still, 350cals can't be the reason for a 1kg gain?!?!?! that's 2.2 lbs in one day?!?! as i said last night, intensety wasn't quite as high at the gym as the days before due to a crummy work day because of which i couldn't concentrate very well which influenced intensity a bit. still it houldn't have made tooo much of a difference calorie wise... maybe 80cals... that still dosn't explain a 1kg gain though... any thoughts on this anyone????? my guess also is that i am producing lots of cortisol because i am realllllllly stressed out at work this last while... maybe my body is storing more bf because of that?!?
    anyway.. today is an off day. tomorrow i want to be back to where i was yesterday morning again (2 days will have been for nothing then basically but it still will have been a 6,16lbs loss in 5 days which is pretty good i'd say! - some of it water of course). so yesterday morning was exactly 70kg, that's what i want to see tomorrow. in order to get there i will aim for 1200-1300 cals today, since i will not be working out. i will do about 15min. of ab workout though...

so since nobody seems to be following along i will probaly quit this log unless somebody really is interested...
    today i got my weight back down again. jumped quite a bit actually. yesterday i was a little over 71kg, today i was back down to 69,1kg. didn't change a whole lot just ate about 300cals less then the other days when i was working out since yesterday was a off day. don't konw why it jumped so much, maybe it was kinda good for the thyroid eating alittle over maintainance (by accident) the other day...

today is chest and biceps again in the evening. afterwards i will start off with some fruits and later on in the evening make a nice oatmeal pancake and tomorrow for the rest of the carb up i will consume about 200-250g of rice spread out over the day until about 5pm. i think i should still try to keep carbs low as it gets later in the day...

as i said though i might quite the log... i'll check in later this evening again and if nobody wants me to continue the log i won't... this has been kinda dissapointing, i was hoping for lots more feedback and help on motivation....

LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im really enjoying and gaining great info from your log, if you can id like to see it continue.

Im sure many peolple read it but do not comment. Theres alot of logs that are the same situation.

Im reading up every one or 2 days to see your progress, keeps me motivated.

oh and on the supplements question, i use Superpump250 or No Xplode before training just to increase energy levels. There both low in carbs and i just have the one scoop
    After training i have 30g whey protein and 30g dextrose as recommended by fitnessman in another thread.
    Last edited by LDU; 08-20-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Originally Posted by LDU View Post
    oh and on the supplements question, i use Superpump250 or No Xplode before training just to increase energy levels. There both low in carbs and i just have the one scoop
    After training i have 30g whey protein and 30g dextrose as recommended by fitnessman in another thread.

30g dextrose is way to much for my bodyweight and the amount of calories i consume. if i'd consume that many carbs after training i wouldn't be able to have any at all the entire rest of the day or otherwise i'd be closer to 10% carbs a day... i have about 7g of pure leuceine, 10-15g karbo-lyn (better than dextrose and not a sugar, it's available 80% faster to the body than dextrose) and about 25-30g whey isolate. i drink half of that directly after workout and half of the rest 10min. later, a nother 10min. later i drink up the rest. then i wait about 80min and eat the next meal.

so today is the carb up. drank my post workout shake about 80min ago, now i will eat some berries and more whey to get fructose in first. about a nother 90 min. later i will eat a oatmeal pancake with some more whey. that will be the last meal for the day until about an hour before i go to bed (about 4 hours from now), then i'll eat 200g of cottage cheese.

today by the way i worked out chest and bis. tomorrow the first 2-3 meals will be carb meals and then after that back to only protein, minimal fat. sunday back to keto as i did monday till today...

so yesterday i had the beginning of the carb up... so i ate pretty good... at first^^ i kinda pigged out afterwards. it seems it's harder to neot eat more carbs than you are suppose to, then not eating any at all! i didn't eat like real bad stuff, it actually just was a couple extra servings of yoghurt and oats... however i did end up eating like 150g of carbs more than i had planed... and probably 10g extra of fat. i did mix in about 40g of whey as well. so all in all about 850calories more^^ kinda mad at myself! but i did eat pretty well all day before and purposely a little less then usual. so i think all in all it will turn out fine... i'll have on ly 2 more car meals today, first and 3 meal of the day otherwise only protein and real low an fat today. actually was going to be eating 3 carb meals today..... anyways, weight is up to 69,9 today. so an increase of 0,9kg. i think if i hadn't pigged out yesterday evening i would have been just fine and probably lost a notehr 0,3-0,4... anyways goal for monday is 69kg, which i basically allready had yesterday... realising that i should be able to get down a little lower by monday if i keep the food plan, new goal for monday will be 68,5. i think i'll manage... which me luck and tell me if you are following along. right now i think i am only continuing the log for the last poster in my log since he seems to be the only one following....
    today and tomorrow are off days by the wy. today i work all day the gym is open (i work there) and tomorrow i think i'll probably visit the pool. maybe i'll do a little hiit training this evening when i come home...

just to let everybody know, i will quit this log now. i will be going away for a few days and it will be to hard to eat the right stuff all the time like the diet requires... also i am at a pretty good weight. tomorrow i shold be around 69kg again, where i was allready on friday morning. but end of the story is, keto really works very well! just have to find out about how much cals you need on workout days and how much on off days then you are fine. i basically was able to loose 8 pounds in 5 days (a lot of water at first of course) without much work and feeling pretty good.
    an advice for anybody wanting to do keto: on workout days mix 10g of bcaas and 10g of glutamin in about 500ml of water, drink half of that 20minutes before workout and fill it back up again to 500ml with water and then sip on that during workout. i am telling you i felt stronger and more energetic during workouts on keto this way then when i am not doing keto but also not drinking that amino mix! now before yo ask which kind of bcaas i use... if i tell you it won't help you because it's a german manufacturer.... but anything like xtend or purple wrath probably would work great, just add some glutamin to the mix!!
    if anybody is looking for further advice, please pm me since i probably won't be checking this log anymore. i probalbly have some good ideas for people who are looking for easy to make meals with no/low carbs, also what you can make to eat over the whole day so you don't have to cook more than once...
    thans to anybody that was following...