pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anabolic Addiction- Phenom V1

I will be logging this product for the next 30 days of my cut. I am 5'11 200lbs and probably about 14-15%bf. I am on a CKD (Cyclical ketogenic diet), where I eat no carbs and high fat for about 5-10 days and then have a 36 hour carb up period.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates 400BC
    -Props to whoever I stole this from but I just thought it was cool

pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 1

I just finished my carb up period last night so I am on my way back into ketosis. I took my first pill this morning before breakfast and my second serving at around 4pm. I had a good chest, shoulders, and tris workout today, but nothing much to report on this product yet.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates 400BC

Day 5

I skipped the first few days as there was not much to report. The benefits I can report so far are that there has been an increase in sweating during workouts, which is most likely due to the thermogenic effects. Not overpowering so far in the energy department though. I will keep you updated.

Day 9

The first few days I actually felt an increase in hunger, which may have been due to the increase in metabolic rate. As of recently though I have not felt hungry at all and there is a nice smooth energy all day long. It has really helped me in the gym, especially since I diet low carb.

do you know where you are theshaman's Avatar
    theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm glad you are liking it!!!! I knew you would! Subb'd up! Get some!

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pitching101 View Post
    The first few days I actually felt an increase in hunger, which may have been due to the increase in metabolic rate. As of recently though I have not felt hungry at all and there is a nice smooth energy all day long. It has really helped me in the gym, especially since I diet low carb.
    solid! yeah its great for energy..esp when stacked with HT-8 just energy allll day lol.

but yeah bro, any updates?...just want to see how its goin
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Day 18

I apologize for not updating this past week as I was moving into a new apartment and things got hectic. I was still able to lift, diet, and supplement though so I do have updates. Before using this product every few workouts I would have a session where I just did not want to be there and could not wait to finish my last set, but since starting this product I have this rejuvenated feeling and an urge to lift. The energy from this product really is A+

SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000) SwoleCat33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just ordered this product tonight after determining it was the best as far as price, active ingredients, and serving size... Subbed!