Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well 189 today. Steady 3 pill dosing.

Yesterday was pretty much awful. I had went from 188.4 the other day then to 189, then I almost hit 191 yesterday... woof.

Problem started on a refeed friday and I also had cottage cheese which seemed to bloat me and just so happens i've had BM issues since.

So pretty much it stunk, not to mention the volume training has just had me beat down to hell and back. I either have lactic acid burn or DOMS pretty much all over my body.

I'm bloated in these pics, but it also doesn't help I was standing under a ****ing light lol.

But I was almost 191 the morning of these pics. Today I was back down to 189 and hopefully tomorrow in the 188's again. I have 2 weeks & 5 days until showtime and I want to make everyday count.

2 days left of cyto
    Attached Images
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bloated or not, you look awesome. Im sure youll be where you want before the competition. Impressive progress.

hows the cyto treating you in terms of focus and mood?
    God bless/science be with our military

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    bloated or not, you look awesome. Im sure youll be where you want before the competition. Impressive progress.

hows the cyto treating you in terms of focus and mood?
    I haven't noticed much of a difference in that regard. But i'm a pretty happy / motivated guy to begin with. Typically always focused on what I need to do in prep mode.

But not being hungry certainly helps with mood
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cant look at the pics at work, but ill try tonight.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jake,

I just wanted to stop in and say that the pictures you are posting up now compared to when you were doing everything on your own are NIGHT and DAY! I'm very happy to see you applying the right information this time around because your physique looks SO much better! Keep kicking butt dude - you will be a force to be reckoned with on stage! Congrats on the major improvements as well!

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

You and my workout partner make really hate the fact I am on a bulk.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    Well 189 today. Steady 3 pill dosing.

Yesterday was pretty much awful. I had went from 188.4 the other day then to 189, then I almost hit 191 yesterday... woof.

Problem started on a refeed friday and I also had cottage cheese which seemed to bloat me and just so happens i've had BM issues since.

So pretty much it stunk, not to mention the volume training has just had me beat down to hell and back. I either have lactic acid burn or DOMS pretty much all over my body.

I'm bloated in these pics, but it also doesn't help I was standing under a ****ing light lol.

But I was almost 191 the morning of these pics. Today I was back down to 189 and hopefully tomorrow in the 188's again. I have 2 weeks & 5 days until showtime and I want to make everyday count.

2 days left of cyto
    If that is your bloated look, then the crisp, dry look is going to be fkn nutso!!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    Jake,

I just wanted to stop in and say that the pictures you are posting up now compared to when you were doing everything on your own are NIGHT and DAY! I'm very happy to see you applying the right information this time around because your physique looks SO much better! Keep kicking butt dude - you will be a force to be reckoned with on stage! Congrats on the major improvements as well!

Sporto
    Hey thanks Tommy, you were the dude that woke me up outta of the pre contest Bro haze. So I owe you big time for that. I'm going to give it hell. Things are coming along nicely, we just made some adjustments that I think should float me into "****ing shredded" territory.

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    You and my workout partner make really hate the fact I am on a bulk.
    Well enjoy your sundae and laugh at us lol.

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    If that is your bloated look, then the crisp, dry look is going to be fkn nutso!!
    Yeah i'll post pics this weekend. Yesterday work was ****ing nuts so I didn't get a chance to update. Hell I was at work when i'm usually in bed (had to stay 1:30 over).

My body seems to like 190.8, keeps reverting back to it after a day in 189... so we did make some adjustments. Workouts, cardio, and posing has been hell lately. Whether it's the low carbs catching up with me, or just the long journey taking it's toll. It's been tough, but hey this is when it's gets fun.

Had Leg volume day and pretty ****ing pleased with it. Squated 315 for 3 sets of 8 ass to ankles

Going to chill out, drink some coffee, hits some poses and if my legs are up to it rock out some HIIT. I'll be back later tonight
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

I did want to add yesterday was a refeed, I didn't gain weight today just stayed the same which is good.

But last night I had a "holy ****" moment.

I took my shirt off before going to bed and my upper body and abs looked like I just got done working out. The vascularity was everywhere from the carbs.

Showtime is coming and i'm pretty excited to see what type of damage I can do this time around.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Took some pics today outside, i'll have to see how well they turn out when I get home.

I've been out of cyto for a few days now but did weigh in on friday at 187. 5

Friday was a carb up though and I didn't "go" at all (rare) and ended up at 189.0 today. But I am leaner, much leaner IMO. I think the pics will show this.

I should have pics posted tonight or early tomorrow and then also I will recap my thoughts and give a basic review of Cytolean V2.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Well the pictures didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, it was bright as hell out as you can tell from my expression lol. I thought the sun was splattering on me. But in the rush of trying to not have the neighbors see me posing in BB briefs I didn't notice shadow casting is ****ing up the photos.

Still I think i've made some nice progress in the last 30 days

I'm going to try and get some more tomorrow and maybe this time face the Sun directly so you can see every leg and glute detail
    Attached Images
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

I've got plenty more detail in my legs, when the sun's on them you can tell but the damn shadows covered it up

And nope i'm not even pumped up
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Well i've been giving it a few days to see how my hunger sets in. Which is has and it's noticable.

Doesn't help though I have dropped some carbs the past week since finishing the bottle mid last week.

I should have time for a full "recap" tonight with likes and dislikes etc.

But I wanted to get a few days off to really notice the difference first. Immediately I can say the streamlined energy is missed

Less than two weeks out from my 1st show and i'm pretty rev'd and ready. But I do get worn down much easier now.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Thumbs up

So to recap my Cyto lean V2 experience.

I took 3 pills a day in the morning typically around 5am, most of the time I got that "ping" of energy shortly after. It wasn't over whelming which was nice and very satisfying for a good stream during workouts.

Appetite suppression:
    was definitely there, hell I had a hard time choking down veggies half the time haha. That worked like a charm, i'm missing it today

I've noticed this more and more since i've been off it the past few days, in a sick way though I like feeling hungry before a show though to... gets me geared up. But only when i'm close (less than 2 weeks )

Adipose suppression / break up:

hard to say just from 30 days, though I did get a few new grooves in my stomach i've never seen before. (on the lower end). But I can't honestly be sure to say this is a direct result from Cytolean, regardless V2 gets kudo's though.
    (me at work today)

Energy:

Energy was great, my 5 to 6am workouts are tough. Cyto lean helped provide a nice streamline of energy without feeling dehydrated (i get that from coffee / redline). So I do miss that, but another high point.

Final Thoughts:

This product did everything it said it was going to do and forefilled my expectations. I started it I was weighing in about 196sih.

I'm now at 188. Not an easy task when already getting low in weight, i'm looking lean and mean though and it's safe to say this product attributed to that. I can easily say you should try this pre contest. IF not for the energy, the adipose benefits, take it for appetite.

You'll be a happier boy. I'm honestly not good with number ratings, I'd rate this as a "must try" product for those seeking leaness.

Especially pre contest. Buy it. This guy will purchase in the future.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So to recap my Cyto lean V2 experience.

I took 3 pills a day in the morning typically around 5am, most of the time I got that "ping" of energy shortly after. It wasn't over whelming which was nice and very satisfying for a good stream during workouts.

Appetite suppression:
    was definitely there, hell I had a hard time choking down veggies half the time haha. That worked like a charm, i'm missing it today

I've noticed this more and more since i've been off it the past few days, in a sick way though I like feeling hungry before a show though to... gets me geared up. But only when i'm close (less than 2 weeks )

Adipose suppression / break up:

hard to say just from 30 days, though I did get a few new grooves in my stomach i've never seen before. (on the lower end). But I can't honestly be sure to say this is a direct result from Cytolean, regardless V2 gets kudo's though.
    (me at work today)

Energy:

Energy was great, my 5 to 6am workouts are tough. Cyto lean helped provide a nice streamline of energy without feeling dehydrated (i get that from coffee / redline). So I do miss that, but another high point.

Final Thoughts:

This product did everything it said it was going to do and forefilled my expectations. I started it I was weighing in about 196sih.

I'm now at 188. Not an easy task when already getting low in weight, i'm looking lean and mean though and it's safe to say this product attributed to that. I can easily say you should try this pre contest. IF not for the energy, the adipose benefits, take it for appetite.

You'll be a happier boy. I'm honestly not good with number ratings, I'd rate this as a "must try" product for those seeking leaness.

Especially pre contest. Buy it. This guy will purchase in the future.
    Great review and the results speak for themselves. To see how well it works when training and diet are in sync with supplements is great. Reps on recharge.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work! Thanks for the review, looking awesome.
    God bless/science be with our military

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bravo bro. Getting cut like a diamond. Great log and good luck with the contest. Give them hell

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    great work man

i have to say also that i've also noticed the lack of app. suppression after stopping V2 friday

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Great work! Thanks for the review, looking awesome.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Bravo bro. Getting cut like a diamond. Great log and good luck with the contest. Give them hell
    Will do, I should do pretty well. Will update log with contest results / pics.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    great work man

i have to say also that i've also noticed the lack of app. suppression after stopping V2 friday
    Dude the frenzy hit me today lol.

I ate a pickle to help calm it down and swigged some apple cider vinegar. It went wild

I think it's just me refeeding and my body scream MOAR!!!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude the frenzy hit me today lol.

I ate a pickle to help calm it down and swigged some apple cider vinegar. It went wild

I think it's just me refeeding and my body scream MOAR!!!

ohh yeah i remember that feeling when dieting and refeeding close to contest

Pics from sunday, i'm flat so my muscles aren't popping, but taking care of that this week
    Attached Images
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Looking awesome, dude! Great log and final review as well. I'm glad it worked well for ya!

Best of luck in your competition. I'm sure you'll do VERY well!