Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)

KTA's getting diced with Gaspari's Cytolean V2!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/cytoleanv2.html

Gaspari Nutrition has yet again redefined another class of supplements with CYTOLEAN ? V2. The Gaspari research team set their sights on stimulant energy fat loss and decimated the competition with an awe inspiring array of new ingredients and technology. The all new CYTOLEAN ? V2 will provide you with long lasting energy with NO CRASH! Even better, this revolutionary formula can actually inhibit the formation of new fat deposits and targets visceral adipose tissue (belly fat).

* Effectively reduces adipogenesis
    * Attacks visceral adipose tissue
    * Extremely powerful long lasting energy
    * Crushes appetite and constant cravings
    A bit about me:

I'm 27 year old, i've been competing naturally since 2006. I've scratched the surface of being as "lean" as I'd like to be. I got there in 2006 sorta actually on my first show, but did every crazy thing in the book to get there, and was left burned out with very little muscle left.

This time around I started dieting very early in comparison to previous preps, actually RIGHT NOW i'm at my previous year's show weight. Which is good considering I wasn't lean enough last year! Been working with Layne on my prep and so far it's been great.

I was very interested in Cytolean mainly for the bolded benefits above, this doesn't appear to be just any other fat burner. And let me tell you I took 3 pills this morning and first impressions are very good. (i'll get to that shortly).

Photos attached were taken sunday 8/9/09. I still have some poundage to drop before i'm stage ready and I was always a big boy in my younger days (I was 270 in high school) and when dieting I tend to have problems with lower belly fat, it's always the last thing to go. So the adipose claim really interested me and I trust the folks behind this product. 8/11 begins the dosage so it should be a great ride as this will take me right up to show time. Moar to come!!!

(please keep in mind getting my dad to take a good pic is awful with my digital camera haha. I'm sorta posing and trying to talk him through operating it at the sametime. I'll get better pics eventually, but those are the start!)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by -KTA-; 08-11-2009 at 08:37 AM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quads and delts are awesome.

When is the comp?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks September 26th is show #1, following weekend is #2 (3rd or 4th), then the last one planned atm is the end of october.

Depending on how those play out I may look for another in november.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Thumbs up 8/11

Today I took a full 3 pills as I generally have a good stim tolerance. Now on monday's & tuesday's I have to wake at 5am to get a good workout in. So on those days redline has been my morning coffee haha.

I would not recommend combining these two... I drank half a bottle & took cytolean and wow I was definitely zazzed (normally i'd just be awake). It wasn't too overwhelming but it was more than i'd like while training. But that's my own dumb fault haha definitely cutting the redline from here on out.

Overall day 1 impressions are i'm very pleased. Because I can tell right away even though i'm in a fasted state I still feel full, or at least I don't have that urge to eat. And believe me it's been getting worse since i've been getting leaner.

Generally I have no problems resisting said urges but i'll take not having them! Today was a leg power day. I'm train under Layne's power / hypertrophy split detailed in his DVD.

Hack squats are currently my power along with straight leg deads for my hammies.

Hit'em nice & hard while knocking out the normal stuff like leg extensions & calves. Been really trying to focus on each rep to get that little blister of pain each time. Nice and deep.

I won't bore ya'll with numbers as I generally find that stuff skim over worthy. I will look into getting some vids up possibly though.

Day 1 initial impressions after 6 hours = very pleased (took dose at 5am)
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweet man product sounds solid already. In for appitite suppression. That is one of the key factors that I hope effects me when using Cytolean V2

I am in

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Sweet man product sounds solid already. In for appitite suppression. That is one of the key factors that I hope effects me when using Cytolean V2

I am in
    I think you'll definitely see less hunger. First thing I noticed off the bat. FYI I asked a MOD if they can include "Gaspari's Cytolean" in the title, I edited it after but the change hasn't reflected in the promo section overall.

Little detail missed, it happens I guess. Sorry fellas, and thanks Gaspari for the Opportunity and bitchin dragon T-shirt.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great start, and sick wheels, brotha!!

Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    I think you'll definitely see less hunger. First thing I noticed off the bat. FYI I asked a MOD if they can include "Gaspari's Cytolean" in the title, I edited it after but the change hasn't reflected in the promo section overall.

Little detail missed, it happens I guess. Sorry fellas, and thanks Gaspari for the Opportunity and bitchin dragon T-shirt.

It's in the title now .

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's your diet like KTA?

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    What's your diet like KTA?
    It's basically a 50/30/20, right now after some adjustments the past few weeks i'm at 160 carbs a day & 45 grams of fat.

When I carb up the fat and protein go down a bit. So far when i'm pumped up (was not in those pics) i'm pretty pleased with my prep 6 weeks out.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    It's basically a 50/30/20, right now after some adjustments the past few weeks i'm at 160 carbs a day & 45 grams of fat.

When I carb up the fat and protein go down a bit. So far when i'm pumped up (was not in those pics) i'm pretty pleased with my prep 6 weeks out.
    No kidding.

Lookin' pretty good so far.

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    No kidding.

Lookin' pretty good so far.
    Thanks, but no rest or idling. I need to be as lean as possible, i'm not going to be the biggest in my class and no part of me overwhelms (I feel my quads are a strong point though). But i've get a pretty symetrical build so I want to come in diced and see how I fall.

Not sure if Cytolean helped with this but woof i've had some 2 :1 bars here and there. (great bars) but man they give me GI distress. Well I "bottom'd out" today you could say and man I needed it hahaha. (feel great now)

So watch out for those 2 : 1 bars, they're good with great profiles but man they kill ya internally IMO. Must be some carb or fat substitute.
    Last edited by -KTA-; 08-11-2009 at 02:32 PM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Just took my morning dose of 3 pills about an hour ago, today might not have much of an update. I'm heading out to lift now and then i'll be at Cedar Point all day with the family.

If I don't get home too late i'll let ya'll know how my day of walking by amusement park food stands went lol.

Energy is kickin in now though and i'm out!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably the glycerol. Some users especially when getting close to a comp dont always respond very well to the sugar alcohols.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Will Have a thorough update tonight, I have to go shopping (just got done training). I have a new dress code at work. Basically our data center needs to match corporate, so we have an extra discount today spun as "style at work".

Which totally sucks because I have to buy 2 sets of close since i'll be in competition shape till likely novemberish...

Anyhow, i'll say this after 3 days I highly recommend this product to anyone getting close to a show. Call it a coincidence if you like, but I got a new stomach dimple today (one I've never had before...) and i've never felt better having that "fasted" feeling during the day. Fasted yet full. It's awesome.

More later tonight, with pics of said dimple if they come out (i'm a 1 man camera show haha).
    Last edited by -KTA-; 08-13-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What sort of diet are you following?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    What sort of diet are you following?
    Right now my macros are 250/160/45 on a regular day. When I carb up protein & fats come down a little bit.

I weighed in at 193 today down 1.5 pounds which isn't easy at this point

I had some pretty sick energy yesterday to boot during my workout, which was a change from the previous day. Cedar Point wore me out... HIIT was yesterday and a friggin ran like the wind though. It's one of the first sessions I didn't have constant pain in my glutes which was nice.

I suppose since most of them's missing that helped haha. At this point i'll post pics this weekend, my digital camera's in my mom's purse still from our cedar point trip and my cell phone camera sucks.

But i've got a nice new groove being layed on my lower abs, it's like the outer laying for the interior lower ab shredding to come
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

How is your 160 carbs structured?

By the way, 45 fat/day is really quite low. Although since this is just for a short period of time i guess it doesn't matter too much.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    How is your 160 carbs structured?

By the way, 45 fat/day is really quite low. Although since this is just for a short period of time i guess it doesn't matter too much.
    yep, started higher but had to adjust. It just depends on how the body responds I suppose. I believe as long as you get about 50g's a day you're fine test wise.

Really the carbs are just whatever I want them to be, or at least I got a list from Layne of sources to use. Oats, potato's, grape fruit, rice the usual suspects.

Obviously I don't use dextrose or anything during a competition diet. I only use sources that are generally nutrient rich and the bulk of my carbs get taken on pre & post workout meals.

So i'll get about 45 to 50 carbs in meals before & after workout then the rest are dispersed throughout the day. I generally eat 5 times a day or so just depending on my schedule.

Immediately post workout is just BCAA's. (Xtend)
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Hard to tell because of my crappy camera phone

But my ab lining basically came in deeper & the cut is now circling my lower abs like it's ready to chisel them in

I've always had problems with that last bit of lower ab fat.

And ya that's my brother's old room in my condo... it's a pseudo laundry room now so my closets puking haha.

Today was a leg hypertrophy day lifting wise. I didn't do cardio yet because my legs were locked up. Going to run in about an hour now that I can move them again and get some quality running in.
    Attached Images
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice KTA! in for the rest...you are looking flabby and flat ...oh wait that is me ...you are already looking diced!

(jealous but no homo)
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    nice KTA! in for the rest...you are looking flabby and flat ...oh wait that is me ...you are already looking diced!

(jealous but no homo)
    oh hai, I still got plenty of work to do. Sunday we'll see if i've got 2lb's shaved off for the week

This saturday puts me at 6 weeks out, training has been rougher overall as i'm getting closer to stage weight. Stamina is starting to wear on me. But you know you gotta "overcome"
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your quads are bitchin man, good work! I love getting more and more striations there. The energy from cyto is insane, and I react really well or sensitively to it as 1 cap gets my butt into gear. Good luck in your competition!

Subbed
    God bless/science be with our military

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Your quads are bitchin man, good work! I love getting more and more striations there. The energy from cyto is insane, and I react really well or sensitively to it as 1 cap gets my butt into gear. Good luck in your competition!

Subbed
    Thanks I appreciate it!

192.6 this morning

So that's .2 away from a 2lb loss on the week.

Another 3 pill dose, and this guy's not hungry
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Getting off work in an hour.

Then i'll be hitting up 16 intervals and some posing for a few. Energy throughout the day has been great even though my training & cardio has been pretty brutal.

8pm EST and this guy's still not hungry
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Exclamation Week 1 assessment

Some Q & A some might have:

When will you notice the effects?

About 20 to 30 minutes after my first 3 pill dosing I noticed the change. I had an upswing in energy & my appetite was quenched even in a fasted state, which is awesome.

This product is an instant gratification sku in that regard.

Do you feel drained taking this fat burner?

No, the opposite in fact. This product gives you a nice subtle energy that lasts most of the day from my experience. Some fat burners can leave you dehydrated and feeling fragile... especially in pre contest mode. I have had NONE of those effects from Cytolean V2, other fat burners in the past have left me with gittery spikes & crashes, also none of that with Cytolean which is great.

Do you feel this product backs up it's claims?

Simply yes, the marketing is pretty direct and to the point. So far after 1 week I feel it definitely backs them up.

I've always respected gaspari and feel they are one of the few "Legit" big boys in the industry. So I was pretty jacked to give Cytolean V2 a run, no regrets so far.

After 1 week i'd highly recommend this product to anyone in pre contest mode or for someone looking to get their diet in check. If you want to lose weight the right way (no caffeine freak outs with all kinds of herbal water manipulation) I feel this is a great product to supplement for it.

Today i'm still at 192.6 down 2 pounds in 6 days since I started using this product. I'm officially 5 weeks & 6 days out from my first show this season
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Monday: Dosing, 3 pills.

Had a bitchin workout, energy was great. Back / Chest power & I hit my 100% max's on both DB presses & T-Bar rows.

35 minutes of LISS followed. Prior to the workout I weighed in at 192.2 down .4 day to day.

Updated Layne this week and the reply I got was "entering lean as **** territory" haha.

189 by sunday is my goal, I have 1 glute striation atm
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweet progress bro. I too am loving Cyto. It is doing everything it promises to do so far and I am losing about the same weight as you are, as of yesterday down 2lbs and have notice the muscles that are under your chest on the side of your ribs (I can't remember what they are called) are showing I haven't never seen them before

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Sweet progress bro. I too am loving Cyto. It is doing everything it promises to do so far and I am losing about the same weight as you are, as of yesterday down 2lbs and have notice the muscles that are under your chest on the side of your ribs (I can't remember what they are called) are showing I haven't never seen them before
    thanks, i'll try and post pics pumped up

I've definitely lost a nice layer, my abs are starting to look perty sharp
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

not much new to report today, I felt pretty ****ty this morning as lack of sleep has worn me down the past few days (5am workouts suck).

I just did 35 minutes of cardio this morning and some abs because I felt awful.

Leg Power day tomorrow.

Dosage is steady at 3 pills. I'm up half a pound this morning but yesterday was a carb up day for me so it's pretty normal for that to happen after.

I've noticed some good dense overall leaness though the past few days, i'll have to work on getting pumped up post workout pics

Just to note my energy is great during the day but waking up at 5am 2 days in a row is taking it's toll on me at this lower weight.

I started dieting for my show when I was 218, currently 193 this morning.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****: