Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    Just took my morning dose of 3 pills about an hour ago, today might not have much of an update. I'm heading out to lift now and then i'll be at Cedar Point all day with the family.

If I don't get home too late i'll let ya'll know how my day of walking by amusement park food stands went lol.

Energy is kickin in now though and i'm out!
    I was at Cedar Point on the 12th and 13th!!!!

How was it?

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    I was at Cedar Point on the 12th and 13th!!!!

How was it?
    Had a good time, I had a hypertrophy back workout prior... not the best Idea haha.

My back was tight the whole time, my lower back muscle felt like they just notted up and woudln't let go. But it was cool, too many damn people there though. I didn't get to ride the newer ride because we didn't want to wait 2 hours (forget the name, red one though in the back).

It was a family trip, I smelled a lot of good foods but didn't cheat

My favorite part about cytolean so far has been the appetite suppression, being at my previous contest weight I was feeling it prior.

You hit up the dragster????
    Last edited by -KTA-; 08-18-2009 at 02:55 PM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The appetite suppression is extreme...I have to take it with a meal to kind of dull it down. Kudos on staying faithful
    God bless/science be with our military

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Had a good time, I had a hypertrophy back workout prior... not the best Idea haha.

My back was tight the whole time, my lower back muscle felt like they just notted up and woudln't let go. But it was cool, too many damn people there though. I didn't get to ride the newer ride because we didn't want to wait 2 hours (forget the name, red one though in the back).

It was a family trip, I smelled a lot of good foods but didn't cheat

My favorite part about cytolean so far has been the appetite suppression, being at my previous contest weight I was feeling it prior.

You hit up the dragster????
    The new one is the Maverick. I've been there a few times in the past couple years and haven't gotten the chance to ride it yet. The line is always either 2+ hours or it's broken down.

I didn't ride the Dragster this time, either, lol. I rode everything else multiple times besides those two (and the Power Tower, because I just don't really enjoy it that much). I actually rode the Mean Streak 10 times in two days .

The food there smelled really good, but for the most part it's awful. I spent $19.96 on the worst burger/fries/soda of my life, but made up for it with a $17 buffet at that place near the Raptor.

I stayed in Castaway Bay this time, which was nice, but it was too family oriented for someone my age drooling over all the girls in the park, considering all of the girls at the hotel were only jail bait. WTF are they feeding girls now-a-days? There were girls there probably 15 years old with boobs out to there, ass out to there - it was sickening (in a good, yet creepy way).

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should see the girls in Texas..... literally have to ask for I.D. before talking to them. They sure know how to grow them here

Sure do love going to Wal-mart in the frozen food isle in the Summer, bikini top + freezer section= !!!

Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Havent seen you anywhere in weeks and then I find you here with another companies product!!!! How dare you!!!

JK. Cytolean V2 looks bad a$$, i might give that a try when I diet down in 7 or 8 mos.

Looking great man, your gonna rock your weight class on conditioning and size as well, I have yet to see a glute striation but Im massing now so I wont plan on it till next year. Nice log. Ill be following along.
    Epic Performance Sponsored Athlete- TRAIN INSANE!
    dwear06@wou.edu

Check Out My Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=323318701#post323318701

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning dose of 3 pills at 8am.

Had my power leg day today.

Hit a PR at 192 on hack squats (didn't count weight really, just kept adding 45's )and did what I could on the Straight leg DL's.

My legs were pretty locked up after today, had a surprisingly bitchin workout. I felt good going in but out of no where I just amped it up. I'm going to do some HIIT later tonight outside when it gets dark. My condo streets are great for it at night.

My next progress pics i'll try and get outside in the sun, i've got a lot more definition surfacing.

Just at 5 & 1/2 weeks out!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Originally Posted by Wearwolf51 View Post
    Havent seen you anywhere in weeks and then I find you here with another companies product!!!! How dare you!!!

JK. Cytolean V2 looks bad a$$, i might give that a try when I diet down in 7 or 8 mos.

Looking great man, your gonna rock your weight class on conditioning and size as well, I have yet to see a glute striation but Im massing now so I wont plan on it till next year. Nice log. Ill be following along.
    I would suggest giving it a whirl when on a cut, it's pretty bitchin so far. I'm really diggin the appetite suppression aspect of it. As for Epic we'll get another promo running soon, been talking to Joe about a bunch of stuff and just concentrating on getting shredded
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Currently 5 weeks out and 1 day feeling great, my energy is fantastic and i'm lighter than my previous show which I need to be.

Currently i'm still 192 but i'm guessing tomorrow's weigh in will be in the 191's.

The last 2 days something "flipped on" for my cardio sessions, mine are usually great but i've had an over abundance of whoop ass in my legs lately. I tore through HIIT like never before, in fact I almost felt like puking. It was great.

Otherwise I finished off my power day arcs and peaked out great hitting PR's for sub 200lb Jake

Question:

How many bottles of Cytolean can you run back to back? should you stop every 4 weeks? 8 weeks? any reason?

I may continue this product when my log bottle starts to run out. I'm really diggin it, it's really coming in clutch for my appetite so close to stage weight and the extra subtle energy throughout the day is fantastic.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Today's pretty much a day off pending some LISS cardio here shortly. Dosage has been steady though at 3 pills in the morning.

I'm actually up 1 pound this morning which is normal considering I had a much needed refeed yesterday. I was feeling pretty flat until mid day yesterday, my energy was fine but I was just flat.

I had a hyptrophy leg day and ending up leaving the gym mid workout to eat (well not really mid workout)

I had done 4 quad sets, 2 being power lifts and then ended them with lunges. Worked in two sets of calves with that and had more cardio coming after.

Problem was I felt flat and somewhat weak and my legs were locked up from killin my quads. I had 2 sets of hammies left with 35 minutes of LISS and just decided to split real quick and grab a carb up meal to keep me going while my quads "unlocked" lol as there was no way I could do respectable cardio with them in that state.

So went home (just down the street) downed a cliff bar & some cottage cheese

Felt great, and mirror wise after my workout I looked like a new person. My muscles were nice and full again and my abs especially were popping. So after all was said and one it was a great day.

Glutes and Hammies are coming in better even though my weight hasn't dropped any. I'm not so worried about a # at this point. I need to lose more but i'm just going to stay the course and bust ass, I have 4 weeks & 5 days... i'll be ready.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

So today another 3 pill doing.

Weighed in at 193 flat, which I was up to 193.8 the day prior which was due to a refeed.

Had 2 vigorous cardio days that have left me absolutely drenched. My energy in the gym has been great even the 5am wake ups on monday & tuesday.

Today was chest/back power and i'm starting over at 55% (layne's protocol).

This included multiple sets of 5 x 5 on power lifts so I appreciated the extra step today to get everything in prior to work.

Rack chins & bench are the current power lifts on that day.

Nothing to new to report, it's not uncommon for my weight to flux here and there (also considering BM hasn't been as steady the past few days).

So lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if I had a sudden drop.

Oh yea still not hungry
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question:

How many bottles of Cytolean can you run back to back? should you stop every 4 weeks? 8 weeks? any reason?

I may continue this product when my log bottle starts to run out. I'm really diggin it, it's really coming in clutch for my appetite so close to stage weight and the extra subtle energy throughout the day is fantastic.
    We just recommend one bottle due to the diminishing returns as your body adapts. But some may be inclined to run it longer, especially those who are really in tune with their body, like you are; but we can't formally recommend it.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not go with Mito after using Cyto? It is a recommended stack.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cant believe I just now found this. epic fail on my part.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I cant believe I just now found this. epic fail on my part.
    I was wondering where all teh reps were

Originally Posted by WhirlyBird View Post
    Why not go with Mito after using Cyto? It is a recommended stack.
    I'd have to send some more emails out to check with INBF, i'm lazy... but I might do it

This morning:

5:00 am

breakfast (cottage cheese & cliff bar because it's 5am and I didn't feel like cooking ****).

Took 3 pills of Cyto with this and shortly after hit the road to the gym.

I tried some vengeance courtesy of Illa on the way which was pretty good. Review that later.

Today was a power leg day, went back to squats for main power lift and now "good mornings" for my hammies.

My weight has stagnated at 193 but i'm getting sharper and chisling out areas here and there. Glutes are really starting to cut in more... i'm diggin it.

Cardio wise though I decided i've been running too much, I needed to change things up.

I ended up doing 35 minutes of liss on a hybrid Elyptical (has the arm bars but you can't rotate the leg parts at all). No idea what it's called.

But I tore it up, 600 calories later and absolutely drenched I hit the showers. One thing I noticed is this provided an exceptional ab workout... I know what my LISS will be at least 2 x a week now.

I'm pretty much at the point where i'm likely going to be able to count on 1 hand how much more weight i'll be able to lose, it's getting a lot tougher to drop a pound... I wouldn't be surprised if I have an adjustment coming to boot.

I will try and get photos at my gym in posing briefs. My legs are coming in nice, hip dimples FTW (i still got work to do though!)
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was wondering where all teh reps were

I'd have to send some more emails out to check with INBF, i'm lazy... but I might do it

This morning:

5:00 am

breakfast (cottage cheese & cliff bar because it's 5am and I didn't feel like cooking ****).

Took 3 pills of Cyto with this and shortly after hit the road to the gym.

I tried some vengeance courtesy of Illa on the way which was pretty good. Review that later.

Today was a power leg day, went back to squats for main power lift and now "good mornings" for my hammies.

My weight has stagnated at 193 but i'm getting sharper and chisling out areas here and there. Glutes are really starting to cut in more... i'm diggin it.

Cardio wise though I decided i've been running too much, I needed to change things up.

I ended up doing 35 minutes of liss on a hybrid Elyptical (has the arm bars but you can't rotate the leg parts at all). No idea what it's called.

But I tore it up, 600 calories later and absolutely drenched I hit the showers. One thing I noticed is this provided an exceptional ab workout... I know what my LISS will be at least 2 x a week now.

I'm pretty much at the point where i'm likely going to be able to count on 1 hand how much more weight i'll be able to lose, it's getting a lot tougher to drop a pound... I wouldn't be surprised if I have an adjustment coming to boot.

I will try and get photos at my gym in posing briefs. My legs are coming in nice, hip dimples FTW (i still got work to do though!)
    arms cardio??? nice idea for power leg day.
    I wonder what your BF% is if you can barely loose a lb...yes jealous.

how is your split setup...you do 5 days right?
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    arms cardio??? nice idea for power leg day.
    I wonder what your BF% is if you can barely loose a lb...yes jealous.

how is your split setup...you do 5 days right?
    you got the pedals down there but you use your arms to in combination... not sure what the hell it's called.

Yeah 5 day training split but 6 days of cardio.

I'm sure I can lose 5 pounds yet, i've got over 4 weeks. Just getting tougher. Granted i've been at these macros for awhile.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you got the pedals down there but you use your arms to in combination... not sure what the hell it's called.

Yeah 5 day training split but 6 days of cardio.

I'm sure I can lose 5 pounds yet, i've got over 4 weeks. Just getting tougher. Granted i've been at these macros for awhile.
    so if you have a free sec how is your split setup? I am curious because you said power legs day...or did I miss this explanation in a previous post...
    Check the log bro:

so if you have a free sec how is your split setup? I am curious because you said power legs day...or did I miss this explanation in a previous post...
    I just haven't gone to too much detail because i'm not sure what's appropriate honestly since i've hired Layne.

I'm following Layne's Power / Hypertrophy split. Basically first 2 days are power days and the rest of the week is hypertrophy.

End up hitting compound lifts twice a week and power days focus on those while hypertrophy is more isolation and more sets.

Basic split (i do shuffle when needed)

Monday: power
    tuesday: power
    wednesday: off
    Thurs: hyper
    Fri: hyper
    Sat: hyper
    Sun: off.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

I just haven't gone to too much detail because i'm not sure what's appropriate honestly since i've hired Layne.

I'm following Layne's Power / Hypertrophy split. Basically first 2 days are power days and the rest of the week is hypertrophy.

End up hitting compound lifts twice a week and power days focus on those while hypertrophy is more isolation and more sets.

Basic split (i do shuffle when needed)

Monday: power
    tuesday: power
    wednesday: off
    Thurs: hyper
    Fri: hyper
    Sat: hyper
    Sun: off.
    ok I see....I think I understand the idea then as soon as you said Layne
    Check the log bro:

ok I see....I think I understand the idea then as soon as you said Layne
    Worked out well so far, I imagine it's diet to (much better than what i've "winged" in the past)

But my muscle are much fuller at this weight and my chest has a nice pop on my front lat spread that was NEVER there before hahah.

I was always flat as hell in the 190's, DID NOT REFEED WELL IN THE PAST!!!!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question:

Thats when you know youve got something good. There are a lot of logs that get run on various products but rarely do you see people say they want to get another bottle before the log runs out. Awesome log, repped.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Thats when you know youve got something good. There are a lot of logs that get run on various products but rarely do you see people say they want to get another bottle before the log runs out. Awesome log, repped.
    Thanks, yeah I am really enjoying the product.

Sorry i've been off the map the last 2 days. Busy busy as i'm coming up on 4 weeks out and haven't been at work or my place much.

Posing is really coming together, i've got all sorts of "little" details coming about.

Today I was also 191.2 (new low) and wednesday I lost .6 of a pound AFTER a refeed which has never happened.

As of Thursday Layne did decide to cut 10 more carbs just to be safe. As my stage weight will need to be around 188 i'm guessing (depends) but my glutes are forming in nicely and with 4 weeks left I want to make sure I get down and get down "healthy".

In the past i've always had to go to extremes to drop 4 to 5 pounds in 1 week. I can tell you my entire prep has consisted of no more than 2 lb's a week drops and I feel better than ever and leaner than my past shows. (started dieting 23 week out though haha... not for everyone).

But this approach with Layne has been great so far, and my biggest thing with cytolean has literally been being able to be such low BF% & macros and not be hungry. The nice stream line of energy has been great to, anyone can tell you they get worn down close to shows. I've had one or two days where that's happened but it's usually my 5 am workouts or a refeed is due. Really i've felt & still feel great. Lifting hard & heavy to boot.

Appetite: i'm not thinking about eating, hell half the time I have trouble finishing my chicken breast with my post workout meal. Been better than expected.

Haven't even thought about cheating

I go to the gym in a few ours, today's going to be a shoulder / arms hypertrophy day with 40 minutes of LISS (got raised 5 more minutes as of thursday).
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

where is your show?
    sorry if you posted this already
    Check the log bro:

where is your show?
    sorry if you posted this already
    September 26th is INBF show in youngstown (ohio), cardinal classic.

2nd one is lakewood (ohio) npc natty northern the following weekend (oct. 3rd or 4th). Then the last one I plan on doing is Oct. 31st OCB battle of the swords in pittsburgh (penn).

No worries don't think i mentioned which ones
    Last edited by -KTA-; 08-28-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Today normal Dosing of 3 pills at 6am.

Works been a pain in the ass all day, haven't been able to loiter on BB.com

Lunch break consisted of 40 minutes of LISS and felt great.

Today was a carb up day so i'm a happy lad. Last carb up day I did not gain at all I actually lost .6 of a pound. (which I typically gained a pound after)

We'll see if that trend continues as of tomorrow.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

September 26th is INBF show in youngstown (ohio), cardinal classic.

2nd one is lakewood (ohio) npc natty northern the following weekend (oct. 3rd or 4th). Then the last one I plan on doing is Oct. 31st OCB battle of the swords in pittsburgh (penn).

No worries don't think i mentioned which ones
    nice ...that is a nice tour! sept 26th is right around the corner...better practice your washroom posing routine...I have an excellent one if you are looking for ideas
    Check the log bro:

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i see ur really feeling the appetite suppressent.....im not feeling it sooo much but that might be because ive gotten an upset stomach 3-4 days a weeks in the mornings these past few weeks....ive also been having to elude to more protein shakes because of this upset stomach, as a result i feel bloated but have still lost weight.....

also like u Ive noticed spot reduction of fat in particular areas....however not so much in my stomach like i hoped but that could be due to bloating....oh well like alittle more than a week of this stuff.....1 more lbs will get me to 160 and change
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    things sound like they are going pretty well considering your a month out

what are your carbs like on refeed days if you dont mind sharing

nice ...that is a nice tour! sept 26th is right around the corner...better practice your washroom posing routine...I have an excellent one if you are looking for ideas
    Oh yeah:

Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    i see ur really feeling the appetite suppressent.....im not feeling it sooo much but that might be because ive gotten an upset stomach 3-4 days a weeks in the mornings these past few weeks....ive also been having to elude to more protein shakes because of this upset stomach, as a result i feel bloated but have still lost weight.....

also like u Ive noticed spot reduction of fat in particular areas....however not so much in my stomach like i hoped but that could be due to bloating....oh well like alittle more than a week of this stuff.....1 more lbs will get me to 160 and change
    I've got some new stomach dimples not sure how well they'll show up in pics, (which i'm taking today) but I can tell.

FYI i'll be in posing trunks with glutes exposed, this was an explicit instruction from Layne hahahah.

Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    things sound like they are going pretty well considering your a month out

what are your carbs like on refeed days if you dont mind sharing
    Carbs got dropped last week 10 grams so that now puts my refeed at 240 carbs, fats stay low on these days to.

Yesterday was another refeed and my weight stayed the same which in the past i've gained a pound. Still 191 atm so this is good news.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****: