mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mc15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

major cardio question

I am 17 years old, and I am looking to put on some more solid gains while keeping fat off. I bulked during the school year and mixed cutti\ng and bulking exercises this summer. I will once again start bulking again during this school year. However, I am just starting to do cardio again because I have pre-season in 2 weeks. I want to keep my wind up, but I do not want to lose the gains that I have made. If I do 30 minutes on the stationary bike and it reads that i have gone a distance of 6.6 (miles? km?) and i do this 3-6 times a week, is that too much? Please let me know because I do not want to lose the gains that I have made. I am willing to cutting my times down to 10 min. per day 6 times a week or doing cardio 3 times a week for half an hour or any other suggestions anyone may have. I also have soccer practice twice a week, but we are not doing any seriosus running until pre-season.Thank you very much.

mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's miles. and 6.6 miles 3 days a week isn't even cardio. honestly bump it up to at least 15-20