XeCompany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can a 16 year old eat enough?!?!

im 16 and have been lifting (trying o gain huge mass) since about january and to tell you the truth i havent seen any real results. ya ive bulked up a little but i see journals of peopel doing more in 30 days then what ive done in months. im 16 and on summer vaca. how the hell cn i eat 6 times a day? i dont kno how to cook. and im not hungry enough ill just throw up. currently i have biceps about 14in unpumped. these arent tiny for my age but i want them huge. i wanna gain SERIOUS mass. idc bout gettin cut or any of that **** i just want MASS. can i have some tips from other 16 year olds? my program seems solid and i take cellmass protein and a multivitamin. it ake 5g of cellmass on off days and 10 on workout days. 5g in the morning and 5g after workout. and try to drink as many protein shakes a day. please gimme tips or tricks because eating 6 meals a day with sumtin u hafta cook is very unpractical for a 16 year old. thanks brendan

Avi is over a year old 68JavelinSST's Avatar
    68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50) 68JavelinSST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really? You can't ****ing cook your food? Do the people in your town let you operate a vehicle knowing you can't even operate a stove?

Veg can't get big lolwut? Mr.Runner's Avatar
    Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uhm, you can't make scrambled eggs even? The point of them is that they're f--ked up in the first place.
    I only seem like I know what I'm talking about, because I only talk about things that I know about.

"One farmer says to me: 'You cannot live on vegetable foods solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with,' walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, who with vegetable made bones jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle."

-Henry David Thoreau

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Runner View Post
    Uhm, you can't make scrambled eggs even? The point of them is that they're f--ked up in the first place.
    lol...hes right.

im loling right now.

XeCompany has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 68JavelinSST View Post
    Really? You can't ****ing cook your food? Do the people in your town let you operate a vehicle knowing you can't even operate a stove?
    hey nice body maybe u dont kno how to cook because by the looks of it you havent eaten anything in a few weeks u skinny mother. before trying to be tough how bout u gain a little bit more mass

Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XeCompany View Post
    hey nice body maybe u dont kno how to cook because by the looks of it you havent eaten anything in a few weeks u skinny mother. before trying to be tough how bout u gain a little bit more mass
    He's slightly taller than you and you're both the same weight. Could you actually fail any harder?

If you aren't willing to learn how to cook/force food down/drink A LOT of milk, then bodybuilding isn't for you.
    Last edited by Recawn; 08-07-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks brendan
    no problem bro

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your problem isn't even complicating - honestly, are you that stumped on what to do?

you said the reason kids are progressing faster than you is cuz they eat more. And you want advice wtf

learn to cook ... being 16 doesn't excuse you from learning prep, heat, serve. All the staple foods are so easy to cook. I mean, have you tried even googling or youtubing instructions? It's a joke how easy it is. And if all comes to worst and you still can't figure it out then just boil everything lol

and if you can't do that ... i really don't know what to say?

lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I couldn't put on mass when I was your age either, I worked at BK and ate a ****load too.

I'd say take some high calorie gainer like 2-3x a day in addition to eating normally. That should solve your throwing up problem and get you those extra calories.
    Go Big or go Home!

Noles!

Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teq-BB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Then just cook the practical stuff, make burgers, chicken nuggets, things that will give you calories but dont require alot of cooking. Frozen pizza, etc. Im turning 16 on the 30th of august bro, and this is what I do. Im already seeing massive gains, I gained about 7-8 pounds easily.

shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnyowns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    liquid calories.. BSN true mass works for me it got 600 calories in it
    and if you take that 3 times a day thats a good extra 1800 calories
    Last edited by shawnyowns; 08-08-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spell error

oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ask you maid how to cook. Its really simple and stop abusing protein drinks
    B/S/D
    225x1
    315x1
    345x1

shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive been made to cook my own my food from the age of around 14, but i guess if your a newbie get some oven stuff like chicken fillets covered in bread crumbs or some stuff.

J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.E.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Snacks are your new bestfriends. Just slip a few almonds in your mouth every couple minutes. The calories start to really add up. Don't be afraid to consume calories through liquids.
    I owe:
    MrB1g
    Serb-Muscle

Owes Me:
    DexterGT

I rep back... 2 mo'fo points.

ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONpump17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 16 and have been lifting (trying o gain huge mass) since about january and to tell you the truth i havent seen any real results. ya ive bulked up a little but i see journals of peopel doing more in 30 days then what ive done in months. im 16 and on summer vaca. how the hell cn i eat 6 times a day?
    until that point i thought you were me, haha.

eggs.
    sunny-side up, fried, or even hard-boiled.

i love takin hard-boiled eggs to school.

tuna, salmon, sardines, all fish thats cheap and edible on the go with no prep

or guy some fillets of sole, tilapia, whatev, ask ur mom or someone else, look it up, real easy to cook.

rice, also easy.

and chicken can be done yourself or bought cooked at like walmart.

oatmeal, look it up, add some cinnamon from personal exp. or whatever you like.
    hell ive put peanut butter in my oatmeal before, haha.

some milk, fruits & veggies, 1 maybe 2 protein shakes for the day.

olive oil, loads of easy calories.

voila.

id say its best to go for a clean bulk type diet, man. just overall healthier.

edit: oh yea. and nuts are great. i truely feel bad for those with allergies, so easy to take with you and snack on them. once i start eating almonds its crazy, like each one tastes better than the next.
    Last edited by strongaaron15; 08-08-2009 at 09:56 PM.
    Manlet Sea Phoenix/Captain
    "If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he'll dream, of becoming the strongest man alive."
    5/3/1 Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127004753