joewiggs32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please review progress pics

Hey,
    I was wondering if you guys could take a look at my pics and tell me if you see any progress. I have been doing Keto only seriously for about 9 days. I personally think I am looking more skinny fat which is what I don't want. Sometimes I feel like I am getting leaner but then I look at my stomach and handles and think twice. Is it that I am losing weight that my percerptions are off. My caliphers are unreliable so, I really cant tell you if my bodyfat is going. I know it is early but I am thetype that likes and wants to see a miracle change in a short time. I have dropped my calories down to 2300 seeming how my weight dropped 6 lbs. I am now 224-226. Thanks all and be nice. lol!

Originally Posted by joewiggs32 View Post
    Hey,
    I was wondering if you guys could take a look at my pics and tell me if you see any progress. I have been doing Keto only seriously for about 9 days. I personally think I am looking more skinny fat which is what I don't want. Sometimes I feel like I am getting leaner but then I look at my stomach and handles and think twice. Is it that I am losing weight that my percerptions are off. My caliphers are unreliable so, I really cant tell you if my bodyfat is going. I know it is early but I am thetype that likes and wants to see a miracle change in a short time. I have dropped my calories down to 2300 seeming how my weight dropped 6 lbs. I am now 224-226. Thanks all and be nice. lol!
    Wow! 20 peope so far and no repsonse? I am ashamed of the veterns here. Anybody?

Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow! 20 peope so far and no repsonse? I am ashamed of the veterns here. Anybody?
    Geeze man! Talk about impatient! lol! Relax, people will respond. Id say it looks like youre tightening up from the water weight dropping. You havent been on the diet long enough to really notice huge losses. Give it 2 months and look back at the difference! Thats when I, and my wife, really noticed the big change in my stomach, legs and back. Patience man...it will happen!
    ''The greatest wealth, is health.''

''Sacrifice what you are, for what you can become.''

My XBox live gamertag is ''Sideways717''

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 days is not enough time to judge, dude. Just continue to post your comments. Post your frame of mind and what you are eating and how you are feeling. The first 2 weeks are the hardest for people. Than talk about your carb-up experience.

Other than that, not much else to say.

Originally Posted by queloque View Post
    9 days is not enough time to judge, dude. Just continue to post your comments. Post your frame of mind and what you are eating and how you are feeling. The first 2 weeks are the hardest for people. Than talk about your carb-up experience.

LOL, shot through the heart. Sideways what games do you play online?

Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL, shot through the heart. Sideways what games do you play online?
    Call of Duty 4 and MotoGP 08 mostly. How's the mirror and scale looking?
    ''The greatest wealth, is health.''

''Sacrifice what you are, for what you can become.''

My XBox live gamertag is ''Sideways717''

Originally Posted by Sideways17 View Post
    Call of Duty 4 and MotoGP 08 mostly. How's the mirror and scale looking?
    Been looking the same in the mirror. The scale this morning put me in at 223.6. That is down a half pound. I still think I am looking skinner then before and losing muscle. I am alreadt contemplating on swiching to bulking up. I like it better when I was heavier.. it felt like i hade more muscle but maybe that was fat. Even though my fat calipder digital thing is wrong but it has not really gone down. It say I am at 18.2% bodyfat. It's wierd becuase last wek sometime I saw it said 17.8% which I got really happy about. It has been almost 3week and I have lost weight but not bodyfat like I want to. Maybe my expectations are little too high.

Speaking of carbing up... What the heck do I eat? I want pizza , ice cream, candy so bad. lol! I know there is a thread in here somewhere but I can never find those. Also, this depletion workout is what? I tend not to look at things until I am ready to do it. Info please.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Speaking of carbing up... What the heck do I eat? I want pizza , ice cream, candy so bad. lol! I know there is a thread in here somewhere but I can never find those. Also, this depletion workout is what? I tend not to look at things until I am ready to do it. Info please.
    How many days all depends upon your level of muscle depletion. Only you will know how drained your muscles. The depletion workout is a full body workout until depleted. Early in the week you should deplete to about 50% and the rest during your depletion workout.

If you do one day, carb-up you pretty much eat hi-glycemic carbs early in the day and low-glycemic later in the day.

If you do two day carb-up you do hi-glycemic day 1 and low-glycemic day 2.

Intake is usually twice as much as your keto intake but at 70% carbs during day 1 and about 60% carbs day 2. Fats are roughly 15% and below and protien at LBM.

So hi-glycemic is like your pastas, rice, i-cream and a lot of those cheat foods you mentioned. Low glycemic are the sweat potatoes, fruits and veggies, etc.

How many days all depends upon your level of muscle depletion. Only you will know how drained your muscles. The depletion workout is a full body workout until depleted. Early in the week you should deplete to about 50% and the rest during your depletion workout.

If you do one day, carb-up you pretty much eat hi-glycemic carbs early in the day and low-glycemic later in the day.

If you do two day carb-up you do hi-glycemic day 1 and low-glycemic day 2.

Intake is usually twice as much as your keto intake but at 70% carbs during day 1 and about 60% carbs day 2. Fats are roughly 15% and below and protien at LBM.

So hi-glycemic is like your pastas, rice, i-cream and a lot of those cheat foods you mentioned. Low glycemic are the sweat potatoes, fruits and veggies, etc.
    So I am eating now about 2300cal . That means I have to eat 4600 with 70
    % of that from cars , 15% from fats , and 15% from protien? The protein seem really low. I am getting around 170 180g in protein now. Also, am I supposed to be working out? I think I just want to carb up 1 day. I am afraid of two day.

So I am eating now about 2300cal . That means I have to eat 4600 with 70
    % of that from cars , 15% from fats , and 15% from protien? The protein seem really low. I am getting around 170 180g in protein now. Also, am I supposed to be working out? I think I just want to carb up 1 day. I am afraid of two day.
    No, protein is going to always be rougly 1 gram per pound of LBM in carb-ups and keto.

Fats have to be at about 15% because you have to keep fats low during carb-ups.

No, protein is going to always be rougly 1 gram per pound of LBM in carb-ups and keto.

Fats have to be at about 15% because you have to keep fats low during carb-ups.
    I kinda of understand but do I have to double my calorie intake? I am eating 2300 cal now. That means 4600cal?

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I kinda of understand but do I have to double my calorie intake? I am eating 2300 cal now. That means 4600cal?
    No, eat at maintenence, reduce dietary fat and increase carbs.

This depends upon your goal. If you feel you need muscle replenishment for body building than yes or just eat about 3000 to 3500 calories. Thats about 20% above maintenance or stick to that formula of 10 to 20% above maintenance instead of the 4600.

If you feel or uncomfortable with weight gain from carb-ups that would most likely be water than keep your intake lower. I think it should be higher than maintenance though just to kick your metabolic rate back up or you will have to do what I did which was take 2 weeks off.

This depends upon your goal. If you feel you need muscle replenishment for body building than yes or just eat about 3000 to 3500 calories. Thats about 20% above maintenance or stick to that formula of 10 to 20% above maintenance instead of the 4600.

If you feel or uncomfortable with weight gain from carb-ups that would most likely be water than keep your intake lower. I think it should be higher than maintenance though just to kick your metabolic rate back up or you will have to do what I did which was take 2 weeks off.
    Wow,
    My carb up experience was a disaster. I was so not ready for it. I did not what the heck to eat. I wanted to keep fat low but everything that had high carbs was high in fat. I used a calculator and it said my fat should be around 49 grams and 500 carbs. That is impossible. I think I did something wrong. I at some white bread some ice cream, beans, brown rice, drank some soda, had some oatmeal. I need some better foods to eat to get carbs when i do my up. What was strange is that... i weighed myself on Monday and I was 228lbs. I was 224 3 days ago. I also checked my scale and it said I lost fat? I did both scales and both had me losing fat %. I don't understand. Now today I am at 226lbs and my fat shot up 1% I just got back into ketosis. It took me 3 days which sucks.Now I only have a few days to stay in in before the next carb. Am I doing something wrong?

Wow,
    My carb up experience was a disaster. I was so not ready for it. I did not what the heck to eat. I wanted to keep fat low but everything that had high carbs was high in fat. I used a calculator and it said my fat should be around 49 grams and 500 carbs. That is impossible. I think I did something wrong. I at some white bread some ice cream, beans, brown rice, drank some soda, had some oatmeal. I need some better foods to eat to get carbs when i do my up. What was strange is that... i weighed myself on Monday and I was 228lbs. I was 224 3 days ago. I also checked my scale and it said I lost fat? I did both scales and both had me losing fat %. I don't understand. Now today I am at 226lbs and my fat shot up 1% I just got back into ketosis. It took me 3 days which sucks.Now I only have a few days to stay in in before the next carb. Am I doing something wrong?
    nope. Carbs store water 4:1 so to be quite honest you are just storing water.
    Well ice-cream is a cheat because its high fight and high carbs. Soda, well duh.

Don't know why its so hard. I actually add fat to some of my carbs like oatmeal.