Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back Injury

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    whyyyy not?!?!?! jw lol
    fukked me up worse than before I went to him. I would go in and made my kinda half twist my lower body and he would press really hard against my ass and it would crack out loud and make this awesome sound and it felt good. I'd leave and go home then immediately I couldn't get out of my car for like an hour it hurt beyond the original pain I experienced from the initial injury or anything leading up to that time. So I went back later, told him what happened, he did the same thing and I went home and the same **** happened. No thank you.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    fukked me up worse than before I went to him. I would go in and made my kinda half twist my lower body and he would press really hard against my ass and it would crack out loud and make this awesome sound and it felt good. I'd leave and go home then immediately I couldn't get out of my car for like an hour it hurt beyond the original pain I experienced from the initial injury or anything leading up to that time. So I went back later, told him what happened, he did the same thing and I went home and the same **** happened. No thank you.
    lol yea i always get scared wen my uncle cracks my neck. it almost hurts but then it feels good..

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aside from rest, what practices do you guys employ when nursing a back injury from, for example, a deadlifting-type of back injury?
    funny because the same exact thing happened/is happening to me. DL'd too much and i basically cant bend over. bb squats hurt too.

i didnt want to go to the doc because they would just tell me to ice and stop lifting.

what does a herniated disc feel like when it happens? i never thought of that.

FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, I guess I meant to say I don't use OTC painkillers as they don't have an effect on me for pain or headaches or anything plus I know NSAIDs inhibit muscle growth periworkout; I don't know about things such as tylenol but I always drank too much to use that anyway so it has now evolved to a personal choice I guess.

It feels like a herniated disc as I've done it a few times before when I played football. The injuries have always healed and never had any recurrences until I was hit "just right" or I hurt myself DLing which is now my third such DL injury at light weights but never at heavy weights
    Anyway, I thought all DL-related injuries were spinal unless I don't know ****....
    That's not possible. I can't bend my back really at all and even sitting still with my back as close to 100% straight as possible, it still fawking hurts. Any movement is quite painful, especially picking up **** off the ground... so I've devised a genius way which consists of me kneeling to the ground, then on all fours and picking up said items, then somehow working my way back to standing position.
    I think I may just go grab my gym belt and rock that bitch for the next few days.
    Holy ****, your history sounds just like mine!

I've had back surgery twice for a ruptured disc caused initially from a football injury... I mean I couldn't even walk both times after I fawked it up. Both times the Drs. couldn't schedule me for about two weeks for the surgery, so they prescribed pain meds. and muscle relaxants. The MR's helped tremendously because part of the problem was that my muscles contracted forcefully enough trying to 'protect' the spine that they kept pressure on the disc and therefore on the injured nerve. The 2nd time it was injured the MR's took care of things so well that I thought about cancelling the surgery (until I saw the MRI that is).

Sooo... Here's what I'd do, seriously: Get some good, serious muscle relaxants if things don't loosen up soon. Ice doesn't hurt, as long as it doesn't cause you to tense. Then once things settle down, I'd go see a DC that uses the activator (little spring-loaded deal). But _do not_ go to one of the bone crusher dudes who does forceful manual adjustment to your spine. The activator supposedly causes contractions that will re-align the spine; works for me anyhow.

Ok, so you're cheap, but I'd still try to setup an MRI down the road to see if the disc retains a prominent herniation because if it does sooner or later the sucker will probably rupture w/o treatment, and then you're in a world of hurt. If it is still herniated, there are treatments out now that can decompress the spine in order to "suck" the bulge back in and allow the outer disc to heal.

After you feel better, I'd research all this because it was pure hell going through the surgeries and whatnot which I prolly could have avoided if I would have taken care of things earlier.
    Last edited by FadeIntoBig; 08-06-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Typo

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    funny because the same exact thing happened/is happening to me. DL'd too much and i basically cant bend over. bb squats hurt too.

i didnt want to go to the doc because they would just tell me to ice and stop lifting.

trust me, you'd know if that happened.
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll check it out. If it works, I may hook you up with some of those Gen-1 Bliss Shots I have
    Score!!
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    lol ok just making sure. im pretty sure i just pulled it. ive been wearing a belt/back support all day nd it helps tremendously

Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    same thing with me, I haven't been deadlifting for awhile because of it. I have trouble doing rows and if I bend my back too much when I squat. The only thing that has been working is just rest and no heavy back bending. It feels good some days and I make one little mistake and my back is back to where it was. It still hurts to walk sometimes.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We had a 49yo. male come in with no prev. medical history who was "adjusted" 1hr prior to arrival and he ended up having a bleed in his brain and went home in box. He was supposed to walk his oldest daughter down the aisle 2 months from the date of the injury.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you weak ass wimp, you busted your granny like strength back again?

Use IntrAbolic, it makes you stronger, it is the only thing that could possibly save your weak back.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DL'd too much and i basically cant bend over. bb squats hurt too.
    Disappoint, I said I was lifting with light weights. Those pink dumbbells as a matter of fact

Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    After you feel better, I'd research all this because it was pure hell going through the surgeries and whatnot which I prolly could have avoided if I would have taken care of things earlier.
    noted

Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    lol, this

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    you weak ass wimp, you busted your granny like strength back again?

Use IntrAbolic, it makes you stronger, it is the only thing that could possibly save your weak back.
    lol, this time it WAS lighter than the last time, but still with light weights I guess I must have really SHYTTY for with lighter weights
    I guess I'm never gonna get back to my heavy, heavy deadlifting weights if I keep doing this

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

lol, this time it WAS lighter than the last time, but still with light weights I guess I must have really SHYTTY for with lighter weights
    I guess I'm never gonna get back to my heavy, heavy deadlifting weights if I keep doing this
    Stop warming up, start at 450, then start increasing.

I hope it heals fast!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Aside from rest, what practices do you guys employ when nursing a back injury from, for example, a deadlifting-type of back injury?
    You could start by quitting being such an absolute puss.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Stop warming up, start at 450, then start increasing.
    I'll try it next time and let you know.

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    ya okay pops, love you too.

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As someone who has had surgery because of 2 disc ruptures, I can (honestly) feel your pain, esp. with how the chiro fukked your back up even worse. The RICE method helps a little. Also try lying on your back with a heating pad and a rolled up towel or perhaps a pillow in the small of your back.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Flexion type movements. ie. rolling backwards on a swiss ball in different directions and "cobras" (lay on your stomach, arms and feet pointed straight and lift them both slightly and hold). Avoid lying down for extended periods of time too.
    Last edited by Adjusting; 08-07-2009 at 08:26 AM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, you and I both know there's nothing they can do to help. Plus I'm not one to go to doctors as I'm a cheapass and I like fixing **** on my own
    Chiropractic has saved my ass on more than one occasion. Just because you have seen someone who sucked doesn't mean that there isn't a practitioner in your area who is competent. Just like any other profession, there are those who are better than others.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My back is hurt from years of pee-wee football, high school football, and semi-pro football. I can't do one session of dead lifts without a week of pain to follow. I just don't do dead lifts or much lower back (or heavy lower back) work.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Originally Posted by dark_man812 View Post
    As someone who has had surgery because of 2 disc ruptures, I can (honestly) feel your pain, esp. with how the chiro fukked your back up even worse. The RICE method helps a little. Also try lying on your back with a heating pad and a rolled up towel or perhaps a pillow in the small of your back.
    Man you get kinda ****ty luck with your health, don't you?

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Chiropractic has saved my ass on more than one occasion. Just because you have seen someone who sucked doesn't mean that there isn't a practitioner in your area who is competent. Just like any other profession, there are those who are better than others.
    Ya, I completely understand, but that one was bad enough to eff me up for life.

BTW, as it stands, I wore my weight belt for about 3 hours last night on the tightest I could get it, then loosened it a few notches and slept with it on. Woke up this morning and felt realllllly good. Just came back from the gym from working chest and my form wasn't compromised at all with arching my back so it seems the compression technique really worked well for me.
    Not much back pain at all right now, knock on wood.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It sucks dick. That's the best way to describe it. Happened to me before, and on top of my back being in pain, a nerve was being pulled on causing the sensation of pain in my right leg at all times. THIS SUCKED ROYAL DICK.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    x2

I get sketched out by chiros that set you up for never ending adjustments.

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I think it's a muscle strain I will sleep with a heating pad (set on low).

Glad to hear your back is feeling better.

Location: Come visit Asia!, S'pore, M'sia, HK, Taipei, Bangkok, HCM City, Malaysia
    Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

Rest up & get well soon, son.

Massage is very important.

come to bangkok soon. She will be on top, I promise.

Originally Posted by Mr.Farang View Post
    She will be on top, I promise.
    Makes sense, can't get pregnant that way.

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    BTW, as it stands, I wore my weight belt for about 3 hours last night on the tightest I could get it, then loosened it a few notches and slept with it on. Woke up this morning and felt realllllly good. Just came back from the gym from working chest and my form wasn't compromised at all with arching my back so it seems the compression technique really worked well for me.
    Not much back pain at all right now, knock on wood.
    See? It worked.

You're welcome, boy.

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HPF-Rep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ice, ice and ice... according to my wife's doc, (she has a herniated disc), ice is the best pain reliever!! Hope you feel better!!
    HPF Representative
    BB at HighPerformanceFitness.com

High Performance Fitness
    www.HighPerformanceFitness.com

1st Step Liquid Nutritional Supplements
    www.1stStep4Energy.com

Our products are purchased and used by over 200 Professional Teams and University Athletic Programs!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hpf/hpf.htm

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man you get kinda ****ty luck with your health, don't you?
    LOL...yeah. It was a military injury that got progressively worse. I had the surgery done in 06. Glad to see that the weight belt/compression treatment thingy worked for you.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Originally Posted by dark_man812 View Post
    LOL...yeah. It was a military injury that got progressively worse. I had the surgery done in 06. Glad to see that the weight belt/compression treatment thingy worked for you.
    thanks. I feel like I could DL lightly on Monday but will wait it out at least another week.

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone's back injury is different. do what doesn't hurt. I have a herniated disc. can't play softball, but can do mma. strange, but I'll take it.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted by TE View Post
    everyone's back injury is different. do what doesn't hurt. I have a herniated disc. can't play softball, but can do mma. strange, but I'll take it.
    so what you're saying is that you can take it in the ass just fine? That's not beneficial information for me

Thumbs up

so what you're saying is that you can take it in the ass just fine? That's not beneficial information for me
    How about I come and treat your kidneys like a speed bag? Think that might help?