Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Back Injury

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    How about I come and treat your kidneys like a speed bag? Think that might help?
    Ya, thats fine. As long as you don't steal MY clearshot

BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The vast majority of chiropractors are crack dealers. Once they sell you a crack you will be back.

Like most doctor's they only treat the symptom and not the cure. They do not make any money if they cure you.

I would much rather see a true sports trainer that has experience getting professional athletes back on the field and making money.
    Last edited by marmadogg; 08-10-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: add text
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marmadogg View Post
    I would much rather see a true sports trainer that has experience getting professional athletes back on the field and making money.
    That's not always the best thing though; the dude that scoped my knee worked with the Browns and the YSU football team and he kinda botched my surgery. Every few days it becomes very stiff and I can barely bend it.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    That's not always the best thing though; the dude that scoped my knee worked with the Browns and the YSU football team and he kinda botched my surgery. Every few days it becomes very stiff and I can barely bend it.
    sounds like he inserted some penis tissue into your knee.

how is the back?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, thats fine. As long as you don't steal MY clearshot
    lulz

I still have some, sparky. Maybe I'll leave you a bottle after these giant hammers I have for fists crash into your lumbar region for a few hours...
    Last edited by EMISGOD; 08-10-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Orthopedic doctor = true athletic trainer like Poliquin, Cressey, DeFranco, etc.
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    how is the back?
    okay, feeling a little stiff today. Didn't DL this AM.

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    I still have some, sparky. Maybe I'll leave you a bottle after these giant hammers I have for first crash into your lumbar region for a few hours...
    I have one left

Orthopedic doctor = true athletic trainer like Poliquin, Cressey, DeFranco, etc.
    He was/is an orthopedic surgeon/doctor.

He was/is an orthopedic surgeon/doctor.
    I miss typed:

Orthopedic doctor does not equal true athletic trainer like Poliquin, Cressey, DeFranco, etc.

Most doctors are hacks and merely technicians as most of them cannot diagnose sh!t unless they have seen it before.

Poliquin, Cressey, DeFranco, etc. are engineers that can diagnose using first principles and vast knowledge and they can fix people.

Call Cressey and DeFranco and ask them to refer you to someone near you that can help you. Trust me, if you call them they will talk to you. You can also call Jim Wendler at Elite Lifts and ask him to refer you to a local expert. I have have spoken to all three at one time or another and they have helped me find what I need.

It is not your fault that you are in pain but it is your fault for staying that way without pulling out all the stops.

Stop making excuses and exhaust all the possibilities today!

Stop making excuses and exhaust all the possibilities today!
    I'm not. I don't need a surgeon for my back and I probably do need to be reopened for my knee but am too busy to worry about it now.

I'm not. I don't need a surgeon for my back and I probably do need to be reopened for my knee but am too busy to worry about it now.
    Gotcha...sorry about the last post. I was just trying a different tactic.

I know back pain. I am working with Jon Chopko Scott Paltos at Bodygoals in Faifield, NJ to alleviate back and shoulder pain right now.

They have me feeling better already that is why is suggested reaching out to the name listed in my post above.

Don't push it too much with out getting some corrective deep tissue work done or you might go to far.

I hope you fee better soon!

*forever alone crew* ThrowThePike's Avatar
    ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThrowThePike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a small herniation at l3-4 large herniation at l4-5 with nerve compression on both sides of l5 nerve with mild central stenosis.
    My l5 is also fused to my s1 with a fused transverse process.

I have yet to find something that can take the pain away for good bruh. Only things that give any relief (short term) is massage, heat/ice, lifting, swimming.

If I find something that helps permanently I’ll let you know (srs) but I doubt it I’ve been chronic pain for years.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy Hades! Strong 8.5 year bump.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to alleviate bac pain, put two pillows underneath your feet to elevate it and lay on your back. This pulls all of the weight off of your bac.

Lol nobody in this thread knows chit about the bac.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    If you want to alleviate bac pain, put two pillows underneath your feet to elevate it and lay on your back. This pulls all of the weight off of your bac.

Lol nobody in this thread knows chit about the bac.
    this thread is also 10 years old , wtf?
    Ortho core
    Mre Lite
    Super EPA
    Big Noise

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915601
    ANS RITUAL LOG
    I have done other logs as well

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gwgtopshelf View Post
    this thread is also 10 years old , wtf?
    I like to dig into the misc archive for research purposes. Lots of gold there.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yoga.
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809