Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cvtsboss View Post
    Yeah, I never realized just how much it was until I started to track it. I feel a lot better and I can feel the product working much better now that I've cut it in half.
    insane amount of coffee. Now that you know how much you drink, will you reduce the amount gradually?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    insane amount of coffee. Now that you know how much you drink, will you reduce the amount gradually?
    No I went cold turkey. I went from 100oz to about 40oz. No withdrawal or cravings either thanks to the Cytolean. Energy remained high.

After the log, I may need to do some adjustments, but I'll get it down to 2 cups a day...
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Eph 6:10
    Powerlifting for Christ - http://www.standstrengthteam.org/

cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day 15 - August 25

Good day today. The reduction in coffee is helping with the experience of the product much better. Energy is sustained throughout the day and the mood is getting better. Not quiet Euphoric, but better.

Today's Workout - Legs
    Squats
    Extentions
    Curls
    Romanian DL
    Standing Calf
    Seated Calf

Diet
    Protein w/fruit
    Oats & Blueberries

6oz Chicken Breast
    Mixed Greens Salad w/ vinaigrette

Whole Wheat Pasta w/ red sauce

Pre / Post Protein & Carbs

As I said, the reduction in caffeine has helped with the energy and mood it appears. I will continue to keep my consumption at around 40oz a day and see how it goes.

Tomorrow is a scheduled off day so no update.

Day 17 & 18

Day 17 -

Shoulders
    Seated BB Presses
    Upright Rows
    Side Laterals
    Front Laterals
    Hanley Shrugs

Day 18
    Back & Biceps
    Lat pulldowns
    Bent over rows
    T-Bar rows
    One arm DB Rows
    Rope curls
    Incline curls
    Arnold 21's

Feeling good energy with the reduction of caffeine in my diet. Appetite suppressant does not work quite as well, but its still there. I do not snack at all. Mood is better but not Euphoric. It comes and goes, I can be happy one minute and pissed the next so not too sure about the hormones.

I can see better definition and I can tell me pants fit better I'm not seeing the drastic changes I was hoping for, especially in adipose tissue fat, but I'm seeing progress.

Overall, I'm seeing progress, just not as much as I would hope for. Still a few weeks to go, so let's see what happens.

Off day tomorrow and Sunday.

Day 23

No workout Monday or Tuesday, was feeling under the weather, but I still took a normal dosing.

Mood is evening out, still not euphoric, but not as bad. Appetite is controlled well and energy is very good since the decrease in coffee.

Today's workout I decided to switch things up

Back and Bi's

Lat pulldowns
    Underhand rows
    One arm DB rows
    Incline curls
    Hammer curls
    Arnold 21's

Didn't want to push too hard my first day back, but felt pretty good.

Day 24 & 25

Still feeling like crap. Hard to workout when you just don't feel well. Will start back up on Monday.

Have a good Holiday!

September 10

Felt much better yesterday and was ready to go work out. When I let the dogs out before leaving they ended up getting tagged by a skunk so that put an end to my workout.

Was able to get a good workout in today. Because I missed a few days I combined some workouts and ended up doing an extended Bi & Tri's night.

I am still at a reduction of coffee, trying to keep it around 40oz a day so the energy is still up there. The appetite suppressant is working but it seems to work best when you are consuming higher amounts of calories. Meaning when my diet was up above 2200 calories a day, the suppressant kicked in much better than those days when my calorie counts was 2000 or below.

The euphoric feeling is just not there. I'm not in a bad mood, but I'm definitely not euphoric.

While I have not lost as much adipose tissue fat as I would have liked, I can see some improvement in shape and tone. You can see better vascularity in my arms and chest, however I was really looking for a reduction in adipose (belly) fat as well.

This product seems to be more focused toward a competitive builder rather than the mass market weight loss crowd so my relevance to the study may be somewhat diminished since I am not a competitive builder looking to squeak out that last 1% of body fat.

That being said, I hope you are still following the log and use this data in the event Gaspari chooses to market the product for Recomp or mass market weight loss consumers.

Today's Workout
    Incline curls
    Hammer Curls
    High Cable Curls
    Arnold 21's (3 sets)
    Rope pulldown
    Overhead Extensions
    Skullcrushers
    kickbacks

Tomorrow I will focus on shoulders and back

Because I did not take the product while I was feeling sick I have a few more days left. I will finish those doses and compile my final thoughts at that time.

The Finish

I have finished the dosage and will be posting my final analysis tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cvtsboss View Post
    I have finished the dosage and will be posting my final analysis tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
    sub....

what does this mean click one of the quick reply icons above to reply" what icons??? Guess that what happens when I post here once every year now.

The Final Analysis

First I would like to thank Gaspari for letting me log their new product. I hope you find my log worth the trust.

As indicated in my first post, I am testing the product with the following criteria:

1. How does it compare to other Stims / Fatburners I have used in the past?
    2. Did the product meet the stated claims by the manufaturer?
    3. Overall perception of the product
    4. Side effects

1. How does it compare to other Stims / Fatburners I have used in the past?

Stims / Fatburners I have used:

Lipo6
    Lipo6x
    Lipo6x black
    Adipo6
    Redline
    Lean Dreams
    Venom
    Hot Rox
    Basic Cuts
    Lean Xtreme
    Adrenalean
    Diesel Fuel
    Hydroxycut Hardcore

and probably some I've forgoten...

How does it compare?
    I found with the first dose of Cytolean a bit of nervous energy, but did not experience any shakes or jitters often found with other stims.

I could feel the energy, I knew it was there and like I said, there was just a little nervousness.

While I was taking the product I also realized I have been consuming too much coffee. 80-100oz a day resulting in almost a gram of caffeine per day. This may be why I did not immediately feel the effects.

I can say that the product allowed me to cut my consumption in half, down to about 40oz of coffee a day with no crashing due to the lack of the caffeine. So the energy was definitely there.

I like the fact that the tablets are time released and I only have to take them once. That gives Cytolean a boost ahead of the competition.

2. Did the product meet the stated claims by the manufacturer?

Here are the claims:

Effectively reduces adipogenesis

It is difficult to assess the effectiveness of this claim without empirical data. Combine this with claim # 2 "Attacks visceral adipose tissue" and I would expect to see a substantial decrease in overall adipose fat. My test was the hard to get rid of belly fat and I did not see much reduction. This doesn't say that the claim is false, just that a more scientific method is required to prove out the claim.

Claim #3: Extremely powerful long lasting energy
    The energy provided by the product did last all day without any kind of "crash" as you get with many other stims. The power level will depend on your tolerance to stims which in my case was very high so I did not get a completely mad rush of energy but a constant flow of good controllable energy that allowed me to make it through the day.

Claim #4:Crushes appetite and constant cravings
    I found this claim to be much more effective when your total caloric intake was above 2200 calories per day. My maintenance caloric intake is roughly 2600kcals per day. For my recomp I am trying to reduce the caloric intake to around 2200kcals per day.

During high calorie days, I had to force myself to eat. However when I reduced my calories for the day to below 2200kcals I was still hungry.

#4 Side effects
    I will address # 4 out of order as it is better to end with overall perception of the product. During the log I did not experience too many side effects. My biggest concern was mood. I was very much in a more depressed state than a euphoric state which I had expected due to the optimization of cortisol. It was bad enough at some points I was reluctant to take the dosage. This could be cause by a number of items and should not be soely attributed to the product. However it is noted here as it was a side effect I experienced.

Other than that, I felt no jitters, no overheating, and no extreme shakes. I actually felt good physically .

Overall Perception of the product
    The true test of a good fat burner is not how well it helps a seasoned athelete loose that extra 1% of body fat but rather how it helps the normal Joe lose weight will not sticking to his diet.

Let's face it, anyone can lose body fat through careful diet and exercise. The problem is most "normal" people just don't stick to it so they turn to a fat burner.

Cytolean V2 seems to be marketed as a companion to Gaspari's Mitotropin. The two items combined are the perfect tool to help that competitive Body Builder get ready for that important show.

The most important activity of the product has to be appetite control in order to market it to the average Joe. While the product did well suppressing my appetite, I think there is room to improve the control with some adjustment of the dosage for body weight. As I indicated above, the appetite suppressant kicked in when I was over 2200 calories. Otherwise I still felt hungry and the goal was to reduce my calories in order to reduce body fat. A little more of the appetite control would have served me well.

I really like the fact that I only had to take 3 tablets in the morning for the energy to last all day. I never really experience a crash, even after reducing my overall caffeine intake.

I would recommend a look at the amount of aS1 and 7b-OH as the cortisol control did backfire a little making me very moody and depressed. I would really want a Stim to give me good energy and a good mood so this is my one suggestion.

Overall, I would use the product again. The main selling features to me where:

1 dose per day for all day energy
    Good appetite control
    No crash, jitters, shakes or overheating

With Cytolean V2 being one of the first stims to concentrate on the CNS stimulant market and one of the first to directly attack adipose tissue, I think you have a winner on your hands.

Thanks again for allowing me to log for this product. I hope you found it to be interesting, honest and enlightening.

Peace...

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I somehow missed this log, but excellent detail overall and great final review! Thanks so much!