Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LayzieBone Busts Barriers With BioForge

Bio Forge is the ultimate answer to every bodybuilder's request. A bodybuilder's dietary supplement able to amplify the natural muscle-building and fat-burning signals of your body resulting in an improvement of your overall health!

The unique natural bodybuilding formulation has an extraordinary solid scientific foundation and is perfectly balanced in its revolutionary ingredients profile and ratio, bringing you the future of natural muscular enhancement.

The Benefits of the ingredients in Bio Forge's Natural Bodybuilding supplement:

* Enhance lean body mass
    * Reduce fat mass to support better definition
    * Support libido
    * Insure faster recovery times and more productive work outs.
    * Boost both total and free testosterone

84 VCaps
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Forslean (20% Forskolin) 250mg
    Epimedium (40% Icariin) 400mg
    Indole-3-Carbinol 300mg
    OptiZinc 50mg
    Other Ingredients:
    None, No Fillers, Silica, Or Magnesium. All Vegetable Pfizer Capsules.

Directions For Biotivia Bio Forge: Take 2 or 3 capsules daily with 8 oz. of water. Combine with resistance exercise and plenty of rest.

About Me / Goals

5'8
    160lbs

Goals:

Strength/LBM Gains
    Increased Recovery
    Increased Libido
    Deeper Sleep

I have Never ran a product of this nature before, so this is something entirely new to me and my supplement stack. I have ran USP Labs Prime, that might be the closest thing to this nature of a product, but besides that I am really interested in this.

Huge was courteous enough to send me two bottles for nothing, and because of that I am going to run this log to the best of my ability. Before I start this off and get it underway My goal is to pack on 10-15lbs to some of my main exercises, Add some weight, and stay as lean, if not get LEANER while on this for the remainder of the log.

I will assess the product from week to week and give updates daily after my workouts on feeling, mood, and anything I am seeing/feeling.

The Diet

Calories: ~3500
    Protein: 200-225g
    Carbs: 400-500g
    Fat: 80-115g

The Workout Routine

TBD.. Huge if you have any suggestions please let me know, this log is for you and you can pick my routine. I have ran a Power/Hypertrophy 5/6 day split for the last 6 months..

If you do not pick i will find something within in the next few days before I kick it off.

Updated Pictures/Video

*These were taken on 7/24
    ** I will update new pics/videos at the end of the log.

Last edited by LayzieBone085; 08-03-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Expectations

Recovery

Seeing how well my body recovers from workouts will be a good indication of if BioForge is playing a part. I have noticed through other logs that people could go from workout to workout feeling as if they could keep going and found no need to stop. I better bust out my planner and write down my exercises to prevent that!

Strength Gains

I am looking to add 10-15lbs to some of my main compounds. After following other logs this was easily accomplished by man, so I am hoping for the same in mine. I am also hoping to see some LBM gains in the mirror as I will state below.

Body Composition

I am hoping to add size, strength, and LBM during this run with BioForge,all strength gains will be recorded, and my lifts will be documented as Personal Records. I will have videos to prove it. I am hoping to see if I can show through a video review like above that I maintained my body, if not get a touch leaner. Nobody can complain to see something get better in the mirror as you add weight and get stronger can they?

Increased Libido

I have never had a supplement that has increased my libido in the past, I ran Prime and felt nothing, but this may be because of having low-testosterone, I will explain more in detail on the next page.

Dosage

This is a question I will bring up on the next page. I have seen a 2/2 dosage and 2/2/2 Dosage. I want to utilize this supplement and make quality gains, so this is still up in the air.

Deep Sleep / Other Side Effects

Anything else I see/feel I will record. i am looking for some deeper sleep I have noticed in some other logs they felt this. I am naturally not a deep sleeper, so this would be an added bonus.

Few Questions

* Huge if you feel that I should change my diet/training routine throughout this log or before I start to utilize the product please make me aware.

* Dosage -- Sometimes I workout at 5 a.m., and sometimes in the afternoon.

It states to take 2 caps in the AM and PM both 30 minutes prior to a meal. If i were to workout early should i take 2 caps around 4:15, eat at 4:45 and workout or do this fasted and have meal 1 post the workout.

How long should the dosages be between each product?

** I am looking to make the most out of this, what is the major difference you have seen between 4/6 caps per day? Much changes or not?

I am getting together with my family doctor and arranging to get bloodwork drawn, so I will be fasting for some time, and getting this taken by my mom who is a medical technologist. She will read this ASAP, and I will then begin my log once I have the documentation of T3 Test/ Free Test/ and I am also getting my thyroid checked.

--- Until then I will leave this open to discussion to other members who want to tag along, I want to know as much about the product before starting the log --

TheHuge thank you very much again for the deed you did, Lets make the most out of this

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it safe to post yet? I'm definitely subbed for this, but if you still have additional posts, let me know and I'll delete this so it doesn't mess up your order!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

Originally Posted by DedicatedToLift View Post
    Is it safe to post yet? I'm definitely subbed for this, but if you still have additional posts, let me know and I'll delete this so it doesn't mess up your order!
    This is open for discussion and talk, I will start this up after I come back from a vacation to Boston to visit a good friend of mine.

Once the bloodwork is read, and I am back in full swing. Its game on! I have taken 5 days off from lifting to be fresh for this log and to give it 110% due to how nice huge was.

I had to re-do the journal because i spelled Barrier wrong

thank you for following along.

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh okay haha, I wondered why the previous thread was deleted. I'm glad to see that you're pulling out all the stops to make this log good.....I will definitely be wanting to follow and see some kick ass progress!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post

Few Questions

* Huge if you feel that I should change my diet/training routine throughout this log or before I start to utilize the product please make me aware.

* Dosage -- Sometimes I workout at 5 a.m., and sometimes in the afternoon.

It states to take 2 caps in the AM and PM both 30 minutes prior to a meal. If i were to workout early should i take 2 caps around 4:15, eat at 4:45 and workout or do this fasted and have meal 1 post the workout.

How long should the dosages be between each product?

** I am looking to make the most out of this, what is the major difference you have seen between 4/6 caps per day? Much changes or not?

TheHuge thank you very much again for the deed you did, Lets make the most out of this

Okay....

-Diet: I'd kep carbs at 400 and protein at 250

-Dosage: 2/1/1 or 2/2 (always on empty stomach before meals or workout) . When you lift at 5:00 do that fasted,take your 2 caps+some bcaa and have meal #1 post-WO

-There's currently one guy keeping a log using 6 caps/day, we will see. I did it too,but I'm not human... that dosage is commonly used for the first 2 weeks of PCT by some.

-Have you ever tried HST?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Okay....

-Diet: I'd kep carbs at 400 and protein at 250

-Dosage: 2/1/1 or 2/2 (always on empty stomach before meals or workout) . When you lift at 5:00 do that fasted,take your 2 caps+some bcaa and have meal #1 post-WO

-There's currently one guy keeping a log using 6 caps/day, we will see. I did it too,but I'm not human... that dosage is commonly used for the first 2 weeks of PCT by some.

-Have you ever tried HST?
    Do you want me to bump my Protein from 225 TO 250 and reduce my fat intake?

Ill start at 2/2 and then dose up to 2/2/2 depending on the results I am seeing

I will also do the fasted workouts since I have Xtend/Purple InTrain in my supplement stack as well

Never tried HST (whats it stand for)?

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for this bob...you should get great results from this product

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh hi Bob.

I am starting this soon as well...
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    in for this bob...you should get great results from this product
    I hope so.. Looking to add 15-20lbs on my max lifts, and aiming for a good 4-5lb gain in the 6-8 week run of this product. I think its very possible. Lets hope the mirror stays in check too.

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Oh hi Bob.

Game over.. Lights out Bro!

New Workout Split

Chest/Bi's
    Legs
    Off
    Shoulder's/Tri's
    Back
    Off

Repeat

Keeping Reps in the 4-8 Range and 3-4 Working sets.. Aiming for 18-22 Sets per workout.
    Sticking to the basics and getting adequate rest to put this product in full swing

Huge.. Thoughts?

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dang man, how do you keep up with so many logs? I am busy with just 1 haha, impressive either way.

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my moms in that field as well, i was planning on getting some bloodwork done too just for fun, doesnt cost me any money and i wanted to see if i had high cholesterol and i can get my testosterone tested at the same time, lol it would be cool to compare it to yours
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Dang man, how do you keep up with so many logs? I am busy with just 1 haha, impressive either way.
    Just gotta prioritize!

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    my moms in that field as well, i was planning on getting some bloodwork done too just for fun, doesnt cost me any money and i wanted to see if i had high cholesterol and i can get my testosterone tested at the same time, lol it would be cool to compare it to yours
    Do it bro, i just got back from the doctor, got my paper for bloodwork, so i get it done, and start up this log after my vacation. I am still open to huge's suggesetion on the new workout, and if he wants me to bump protein to 250 from 225 ( which its at now) some days may vary from 200 and up carbs to 500.. we will see.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you want me to bump my Protein from 225 TO 250 and reduce my fat intake?

Ill start at 2/2 and then dose up to 2/2/2 depending on the results I am seeing

I will also do the fasted workouts since I have Xtend/Purple InTrain in my supplement stack as well

Never tried HST (whats it stand for)?
    At your weight 4 caps are more than enough.
    Fasted workout with AA formulas? I like it.
    HST=Hypertrophy-Specific Training by Bryan Haycock .

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Oh hi Bob.

Nice

At your weight 4 caps are more than enough.
    Fasted workout with AA formulas? I like it.
    HST=Hypertrophy-Specific Training by Bryan Haycock .

Nice
    Do you have an outline for HST training?

Also you did not anwser my question about the protein intake.. you said take it to 250.. I have it around 200-225 depending on if I go higher carb (500 or lower carb 400) and adjust fat intake.

Let me know what is optimal for this product.

Also you did not anwser my question about the protein intake.. you said take it to 250.. I have it around 200-225 depending on if I go higher carb (500 or lower carb 400) and adjust fat intake.

Let me know what is optimal for this product.
    Your current fat intake is good(about 100 grams/day).

Keep the protein at 250g/day regardless of your carbs intake(I'd suggest 400g/day)

Thumbs up

Your current fat intake is good(about 100 grams/day).

Keep the protein at 250g/day regardless of your carbs intake(I'd suggest 400g/day)
    Huge, on regular workout days. I like to workout around Noon, I usually wakeup between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. .. I know my first dosage is prior to meal 1 (unless i have to workout at 5 a.m.) is there a specific time limit between the first and second dosage? And how should i dose the second dosage ? Maybe at least 6-8 hours apart?

ok i will drop fat to 100 from 115,
    and bump pro from 225 --> 250

I will also raise calories from 3500 to around 3600 to start the log to get the weight moving..

Pro - 250
    Carb 400-->425
    Fat - 100 --> 110

* deciding on what to bump *

and i will run the basic bodybuilder split of chest/bi, legs, off, shoulder/tri's, back

Heading on vacation tomorrow morning to Boston for the weekend, will be back Monday, and it starts Tuesday morning
    Last edited by LayzieBone085; 08-05-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Bumping the last few things for Huge to read
    Ill be back from vacation Monday night and the log starts Tuesday!

Huge, on regular workout days. I like to workout around Noon, I usually wakeup between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. .. I know my first dosage is prior to meal 1 (unless i have to workout at 5 a.m.) is there a specific time limit between the first and second dosage? And how should i dose the second dosage ? Maybe at least 6-8 hours apart?
    You always workout in the morning, right? Keep it simple then, stick to the 2/1/1 scheme. Yes, 6-8 hours apart(always on empty stomach before meals).

ok i will drop fat to 100 from 115,
    and bump pro from 225 --> 250

I will also raise calories from 3500 to around 3600 to start the log to get the weight moving..

Pro - 250
    Carb 400-->425
    Fat - 100 --> 110

* deciding on what to bump *
    Check

Sometimes 5a.m. and sometimes around noon, depending on if i have to open for my job at 7 a.m. That is when i will do the early workouts.

If no work in the morning and later at night I workout around noon with a workout partner.

Regardless 2 caps in the morning (5 a.m.) fastes or not
    then 2 caps divided into a 1/1 scheme about 6 hours apart from the first dosage? on an empty stomach?

Calories will be raised upon a 4-5 day weight stall, will be trying to take full advantage of this.

Sometimes 5a.m. and sometimes around noon, depending on if i have to open for my job at 7 a.m. That is when i will do the early workouts.

If no work in the morning and later at night I workout around noon with a workout partner.

Regardless 2 caps in the morning (5 a.m.) fastes or not
    then 2 caps divided into a 1/1 scheme about 6 hours apart from the first dosage? on an empty stomach?

Calories will be raised upon a 4-5 day weight stall, will be trying to take full advantage of this.
    Bingo!

Any disadvantage to taking a 2nd dose with 2 caps? or primarily stick to 3 if possible?

Thank you again Huge

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey i told you i would post my stats up about my test levels when i got my bloodwork done. it was actually a level of 79 ng/dL total testosterone. The results said thats abnormally low, im gonna go see the doctor about it. but anyway i was just posting it cause i told you i would.

Any disadvantage to taking a 2nd dose with 2 caps? or primarily stick to 3 if possible?

Thank you again Huge
    3 doses allow you optimal blood level of the actives. The first one should be higher (2 caps) to work in harmony with your circadian test level.

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    hey i told you i would post my stats up about my test levels when i got my bloodwork done. it was actually a level of 79 ng/dL total testosterone. The results said thats abnormally low, im gonna go see the doctor about it. but anyway i was just posting it cause i told you i would.
    79 ng/dL???

79 ng/dL???
    ya thats what the test said, im gonna go see the doctor about it. im starting to think it might be my diet. im only taking in 110g CHO and ive been dieting for a long time now. but anyways if theres anything you can help me with please pm me. srry lazie i dont want to hijack your thread.

Thumbs up

Back from Boston,

Got the Bodybugg in the mail will start it tomorrow

Bloodwork is being drawn at 7 a.m., and the first 2 caps of Bioforge go down shortly after.

Time to rock and roll!

Thumbs up

Back from Boston,

Got the Bodybugg in the mail will start it tomorrow

Bloodwork is being drawn at 7 a.m., and the first 2 caps of Bioforge go down shortly after.

Time to rock and roll!

Chest / Biceps

Highlight

Day 1 of the New Split, New Supplementation, and Bodybugg

Song of the Day

As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle

Incline Barbell Bench

175 x 8
    180 x 8
    185 x 7
    190 x 7

Dumbbell Flat Bench

100's x 6
    100's x 6
    90's x 8
    90's x 8

*Chest was fatigued from Incline.

Incline Dumbbell Fly

55's x 10
    60's x 8
    60's x 8

Low Cable Crossover

40 x 10
    50 x 10
    55 x 10
    60 x 10

Barbell Curl

85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 7
    95 x 7

Dumbbell Hammer Curls

40's x 10
    40's x 10
    45's x 8

** All Rests were 1 minute between sets, and 2 minutes between exercises

Overall

-- 2 caps -- 7 a.m.

-- 2 caps -- 7 p.m.

Doing this dosing for convenience and because of work.

Day 1 showed PR's already! Looking forward to what is to come.

Supps
    Spring Nature Fish Oil
    Centrum Multi Vitamin
    Primaforce CLA
    Primaforce Creaform
    Primaforce ALA
    Scivation Sesamin
    Scivation Whey
    Controlled Labs Purple InTrain
    Anabolic Innovations Glycobol
    Biotivia BioForge

Diet