Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're losing weight at an alarming rate. Your stress level has to be really sick
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    You're losing weight at an alarming rate. Your stress level has to be really sick
    I am up about 1.5lbs from day 1. Huh?

Bodybugg from today, with 3 hours to go. I will probably burn about 3500 and intaking 3600. due to working all day today.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    I am up about 1.5lbs from day 1. Huh?
    You were 163.8 on 08/14 and you're 161.2 today, right?

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol its probably from all that food up in boston, that sounded and looked awesome
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im on bioforge right now and im eating like a monster/pig... I gotta keep a fan going at night even with the a/c cranking cuz i feel my body temp going up. It's easy to lose weight on this stuff especially during this hot ass summer. Great product for lean mass gains just gotta pack on the food and train your ass off.
    Diabolic Lab Rep
    www.diaboliclabs.com
    www.myspace.com/diaboliclabs

The reason why i was 163.8 was because i had 2000 calorie pre-bed meal. My meal timing/freqneucy is very out of order due to my jobs and working anywhere from 7-15 hours per day. Most of the times my pre-bed is large, and that causes the scale to spike in the morning ( i sleep about 5-8 hours it varies)

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    Lol its probably from all that food up in boston, that sounded and looked awesome
    This was pre-bed tonight broseph.

That is what happens when you get called into work and they say you will be here a few hours which turns into a 9 hour shift

Originally Posted by Diaboliclabs View Post
    Im on bioforge right now and im eating like a monster/pig... I gotta keep a fan going at night even with the a/c cranking cuz i feel my body temp going up. It's easy to lose weight on this stuff especially during this hot ass summer. Great product for lean mass gains just gotta pack on the food and train your ass off.
    I am tracking my kcals at about 3600 a day, and some days I will be in a 700-900 surplus depending on work + working out/off days.

As you can see on days I work 9-15 hour days I tend to burn about 3500 kcals, so it evens out towards the end of the week.

This is why i have the bodybugg behind me, it is a good reference too for lean gains, I add fat VERY fast.

Whats your weight/height, and how many kcals are you eating? Breakdown of macros if you dont mind. Just seeing what others are doing on Bioforge.
    Last edited by LayzieBone085; 08-17-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lol dont worry about it man, ive been slackin in my diet too, all this talk about going to see doctors and euro's, just is pissing me off even more. But its all gonna play out, just takes time, dont worry your a pretty strong guy from what ive seen lol youll get through it. if u need advice or someone to talk to im goin through the exact same thing right now i got the same test levels and **** so i know how u feel, hit me up some time.
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    lol dont worry about it man, ive been slackin in my diet too, all this talk about going to see doctors and euro's, just is pissing me off even more. But its all gonna play out, just takes time, dont worry your a pretty strong guy from what ive seen lol youll get through it. if u need advice or someone to talk to im goin through the exact same thing right now i got the same test levels and **** so i know how u feel, hit me up some time.
    Pre-bed was fine, it fit into my total calories for the day. I track what I eat on fitday. I had to eat over 2000 calories from 7-10 p.m. There is no way In hell i was eating 250+g of carbs and 70+g of fat from oats, chicken, and peanut butter or else I would have a stomach bloat that would leave me in shambles trying to go to bed.

Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diaboliclabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The reason why i was 163.8 was because i had 2000 calorie pre-bed meal. My meal timing/freqneucy is very out of order due to my jobs and working anywhere from 7-15 hours per day. Most of the times my pre-bed is large, and that causes the scale to spike in the morning ( i sleep about 5-8 hours it varies)

That is what happens when you get called into work and they say you will be here a few hours which turns into a 9 hour shift

I am tracking my kcals at about 3600 a day, and some days I will be in a 700-900 surplus depending on work + working out/off days.

As you can see on days I work 9-15 hour days I tend to burn about 3500 kcals, so it evens out towards the end of the week.

This is why i have the bodybugg behind me, it is a good reference too for lean gains, I add fat VERY fast.

Whats your weight/height, and how many kcals are you eating? Breakdown of macros if you dont mind. Just seeing what others are doing on Bioforge.

I guess a typical day of eating for me is 3 whole eggs and 7 eggwhites a few pieces of whole wheat and a bowl of oatmeal. 1-2 hours later PB&J with a 50gram whey shake. Then either 3 pieces of tilapia and a bag of rice or chicken cutlets and a whole pizza ya a whole pie.. then either more cutlets and rice couple hours later or big shake and some oats or bananas who knows haha. Then after workout a big shake and what ever carbs around usually resurrection. Then dinner could be some chicken breasts or a steak with potatos or rice. then before bed another shake.

id say about 325-350 grams of protein carbs no idea.. 4 caps of bioforge a day. im 5'10 btw.
    Diabolic Lab Rep
    www.diaboliclabs.com

I guess a typical day of eating for me is 3 whole eggs and 7 eggwhites a few pieces of whole wheat and a bowl of oatmeal. 1-2 hours later PB&J with a 50gram whey shake. Then either 3 pieces of tilapia and a bag of rice or chicken cutlets and a whole pizza ya a whole pie.. then either more cutlets and rice couple hours later or big shake and some oats or bananas who knows haha. Then after workout a big shake and what ever carbs around usually resurrection. Then dinner could be some chicken breasts or a steak with potatos or rice. then before bed another shake.

id say about 325-350 grams of protein carbs no idea.. 4 caps of bioforge a day. im 5'10 btw.
    how much do you weigh bro? I would hate to have your food bill

Legs

Highlight

Bearing the Pain and Struggles, but not giving In.

Song of the Day

Layzie Bone - As The Rain

Barbell Squat

245 x 8 (4 Sets)

* Focus on firing the glutes through the exercise.

Glute Ham Raise

BW x 5
    BW x 5
    Bw x 5
    BW x 5

*Using a Bench if needed.

Dumbbell Lunges

65's x 10 (20 Steps) *3 Sets*

Lying Leg Curl

110 x 10 (3 Sets)

Leg Extension

195 x 10 (3 Sets)

*+5lbs

Seated Calf Raise

3 Plates + 15 x 8 (3 Sets)

*+5lbs

Horizontal Calf Raise

Stack x 10 (3 Sets)

** All Rests were 1 minute between sets, and 2 minutes between exercises

Overall

- Just going to go to work, put in my work, and come home and sleep after a 15 hour day today.

- Powered through this session under a lot of stress in my life, just taking the gym and using it as my fuel.

- Day by day, step by step, and feeding the fire to grow!

Supps
    Spring Nature Fish Oil
    Centrum Multi Vitamin
    Primaforce CLA
    Primaforce Creaform
    Primaforce ALA
    Scivation Sesamin
    Scivation Whey
    Controlled Labs Purple InTrain
    Biotivia BioForge

Diet

Fat: 100g
    Carbohydrate: 425g
    Protein: 250g
    Calories: 3600

Weight

True. Must keep cals/pro high.

how much do you weigh bro? I would hate to have your food bill
    Hey, he's Diabolic Labs...he's a rich mofo

True. Must keep cals/pro high.

Hey, he's Diabolic Labs...he's a rich mofo
    haha yeah right.. just gotta eat a lottttt of da fooodz
    Diabolic Lab Rep
    www.diaboliclabs.com

Maybe I need to start eating whole pies...
    Speaking of that

See what you just did?

See what you just did?

^^^^^ Why you gotta bust out the ginger kid with the confused face? You mocking me brah ?

macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is that a Papa John pizza

Thumbs up

^^^^^ Why you gotta bust out the ginger kid with the confused face? You mocking me brah ?
    LOL don't take it so personally

Originally Posted by macmanish View Post
    is that a Papa John pizza
    LOL don't take it so personally
    Yup its a papa Johns, I liked it so much I may get another and see how fast I can eat the whole thing only 2500 calories. no biggie!

hahaha you got a whole pizza and killed it nice man. I usually kill pizzas mid day or closer to my workout. I don't do too many carbs at night. Keep up the hard work!
    Diabolic Lab Rep
    www.diaboliclabs.com

My chance at eating fast (inspired by many others on the boards)

Bodybugg from yesterday:
    Burned almost 3600 calories (which is my intake)

Seeing I am not leaving much for a surplus since I got the bugg an increase in cals is probably a must. If so how much do you suggest Huge and to what?
    Cals as of now are 3600.... 250 Pro, 425g Carb, 100 Fat

My chance at eating fast (inspired by many others on the boards)

Have you ever heard of pregastric digestion ?

Have you ever heard of pregastric digestion ?
    Lol, did you read the second part above? it was directed for you

Seeing I am not leaving much for a surplus since I got the bugg an increase in cals is probably a must. If so how much do you suggest Huge and to what?
    Lol, did you read the second part above? it was directed for you

I am very bad at picking up something.. i must be not understanding that picture?

I am very bad at picking up something.. i must be not understanding that picture?
    LOL since you're not leaving much for a surplus...nevermind

You are leaving me very confused...

I may bring my camera to the gym tomorrow, I am feeling strong after that pizza throwdown, I sense some PR's on Shoulders.

Ill grab some vids if possible.

wtf?
    Diabolic Lab Rep
    www.diaboliclabs.com

wtf?
    No f'n one here know how to make some FOIE GRAIS????

Foie gras (pronounced /fwɑːˈɡrɑː/ in English; French for "fat liver") is a food product made of the liver of a duck or goose that has been specially fattened. This fattening is typically achieved through gavage (force-feeding) corn, according to French law

MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MB13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No f'n one here know how to make some FOIE GRAIS????

Foie gras (pronounced /fwɑːˈɡrɑː/ in English; French for "fat liver") is a food product made of the liver of a duck or goose that has been specially fattened. This fattening is typically achieved through gavage (force-feeding) corn, according to French law
    i.e. He's telling you to EAT MORE!!