Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Blitz Gets Honed: PrimaForce Idebenone

Blitz n Destroy Logs PrimaForce Idebenone

Shout out to Bob aka LayzieBone for choosing me to log the PrimaForce product of choice. I chose Idebenone because I've always wanted to try it, and I'm currently dieting for a couple shows later in the year. I figured that some cognitive support couldn't hurt

What is Idebenone?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/idebenone.html
    Idebenone is a fat soluble form of the anti-oxidant Coenzyme Q10 and is a very powerful antioxidant. It is a much smaller molecule than Coenzyme Q10 and can quickly penetrate the brain and provide to support cognition. In addition to having the same effects and Coenzyme Q10, it also has its own unique cognitive-enhancing effects. Idebenone helps to support the area in the brain involved in speech and creative thinking, supports serotonin release for mood and well being, and is a very potent antioxidant.

Who the hell is Blitz n Destroy?

Height:6'1
    Weight:235

Training: I am currently utilizing FST-7 as my training style. My split is as follows:

Monday: Biceps and triceps, calves, LISS
    Tuesday: Legs, HIIT
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Chest and triceps
    Friday: Back and calves, HIIT
    Saturday: Shoulders and biceps,LISS
    Sunday: OFF

Diet:

Contest Prep

Normal
    P: 280g
    C: 210g
    F: 50g

Calories: 2410

Refeed
    P: 250g
    C: 310g
    F: 40g

Calories: 2600

Brief Background(the longer one is..TOO long!)

Currently I am 16 weeks out from the NPC Northstar, and 1 natural show that is still TBD. I've been training for 6 years, and have a background in a wide variety of sports. I also work in the retail supplement industry, and am very well versed in a multitude of areas, including cognitive health.

What I'm Looking For

Mood
    Focus/Mental Clarity
    Speech
    Creativity
    Libido
    Energy
    Other

I hope to use this product to keep my focus and mental clarity high, as well as mood. I work a mentally demanding job, and my cognitive performance definitely suffered last year during prep. Hopefully this can help keep me sharp and happy!

Dosing: 1 capsule twice per day; 360mg's

I will be starting tomorrow!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Very nice start blitz. I look forward to your log and your feedback!

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Very nice start blitz. I look forward to your log and your feedback!
    Appreciate it man! It should be a good one. I've always wanted to try out Idebenone.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good man, Im in

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Looks good man, Im in
    Thanks Fitz!

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interested

Day1

I've got 1 cap in so far, second one coming upon my pre workout meal at 5. I'll be updating every couple of days, as day by day updates with a product like this is pointless.

Nothing to note as of now.

EDIT: 2 caps in, not much to note. I was really happy all day, and felt "on" but I'm not chalking it up to anything right now.
    Last edited by Blitz n destroy; 08-03-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Updates Blitz???

Updates Blitz???
    Theyre coming bud, don't worry! I'm going to update the first time on Monday, and then every 2 or 3 days after that. I wanted to give it a full week so I can full assert its effects.

Week 1 Review

It's been one week on Primaforce Idebenone, here are the updates in each rating category:

Mood:I'm under a lot of stress, constantly. I work a ton, I live in the ghetto, my mom is currently and has been injured for the past 1.5 years and I live 500 miles away, etc etc. That being said, my mood fluctuates alot, and being alone out in MN, I don't have a support system of family, friends to hang out with, or a girlfriend(anymore). It's easy to get depressed, despite my overall positive outlook on life.

Since starting Idebenone 1 week ago, one thing that has stood out to me has been my balanced mood. I've been alot less stressed and more even keeled since starting. I'm "bouncy" at work and it's rubbing off on my employee's as well, which is great for productivity. Also, I'm happy as hell with my contest prep, and loving my diet and training. Going to the gym is looked forward to every single day, which has not been the case the whole time out here.

Focus/Mental Clarity:I'm definitely sharper. My ability to calculate in my head has increased(%'s, comp pricing, weights, etc.). I've also noticed my awareness has increased back to when I was playing Counter Strike. As dumb as it sounds, when I played CS heavily when I was 14-17, my proprioception was highly enhanced as well as peripherals. I constantly scanned everything around me. This is definitely evident again. My heads been clear and thought process spot on. I've been cranking out paper work and tasks all week. Work completion has increased.

Speech:Speech is noticeably clearer. I had clean speech patterns before, but occassionally I would stumble on some words when I was tired or distracted. Everything has been coming out sharp and crisp.

Creativity:Not a ton to note here, I don't draw unicorns or anything routinely, but I am working on a couple t shirt designs and theyre coming along nicely. My merchandising looks sharper as well.

Libido:I need to get laid.

Energy:See #1. Very good and constant mentally and physically.

Other:I've been sleeping deeper, but that could be due to numerous things. MMC in the gym is off the charts, and my muscularity is increasing because of it. I can literally complete an entire movement with 1 muscle group. I did some underhand chins the other day and felt nothing in my biceps.

Oustanding update Blitz, I am very pleased to see this product giving you exactly what you wanted in the time of need.

Keep up the hard work in and out of the weightroom.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am interested in trying ideb at some stage. I am always looking for ways to lubricate the energy cycle.

And for that reason, i am subbed.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

11 Days In: Idebenone

Comments:Focus is definitely up. I drove to Detroit and back this week, straight through(10-12 hours), and I was alert the entire trip, no problems. Also, my visual acuity and recognition of highway patrol cars was inreased, allowing me to accurately enhance my driving speed.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post

Comments:Focus is definitely up. I drove to Detroit and back this week, straight through(10-12 hours), and I was alert the entire trip, no problems. Also, my visual acuity and recognition of highway patrol cars was inreased, allowing me to accurately enhance my driving speed.
    Translation: Breakin' the law! Breakin' the law!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

I dont know whats better, the update, or how hard I am laughing at the last sentance

Glad to see you are enjoying the product and reaping the benefits. Everyone who has been using the mood enhancing supps from Primaforce is in full swing.

Week 2 Review

It's been two weeks on Primaforce Idebenone, here are the updates in each rating category:

Mood:Down a little bit due to increase in stress, ****ty ass weather, and being kinda lonely, but it could be a lot worse, and I'm pretty sure it would be if I was not taking Idebenone.
    Focus/Mental Clarity:Clear as day. I actually feel like my vision has clarified somewhat too. MMC in the gym is on a level it's never been before, and as a result, strength is increasing as my physique takes on a whole new look.
    Speech:I've been very articulate as of late. More so than I usually am. I'm actually starting to discuss products in too complex of a manner to my customers lol
    Creativity:Merchandising is still sexy! Can't complain here.
    Libido:Meh. The same
    Energy:Clean and constant. Definitely solid for the whole day
    Other:Idebenone still continues to impress as far as I'm concerned. 3 more weeks left!

How has your dosage been throughout this log Blitz?

How are your workouts, how is the energy through sets? Drop-Sets?

How has your dosage been throughout this log Blitz?

How are your workouts, how is the energy through sets? Drop-Sets?
    Dosage has been a consistent 2 caps/day. 1 with breakfast and 1 with either my pre workout meal, or 8 hours later.

Workouts are amazing, as noted in the focus/mental clarity section Mind muscle connection has been unreal. energy/recovery is very good.

No drop sets.

Here was my last arm workout Sunday.

13 Weeks Out

Arms

BB Curl
    60 x 12
    60 x 10
    60 x 10
    60 x 8

SUPERSET

CGBP
    185 x 8
    185 x 8
    185 x 8
    185 x 8

1 Arm Standing Preacher Curl
    25 x 12
    25 x 10
    25 x 10

SUPERSET

Dip
    BW+25 x 8
    BW+25 x 8
    BW x 8

EZ Bar Cable Curl
    7 sets of 12-15

SUPERSET

Cable Rope Overhead Extension
    7 sets of 12

EDIT: Forgot the best part

Cardio: Bike Sprints: 5 minute warm up, 15 15 second sprint/45 second rest intervals, 10 minute cooldown Love it.

Trying adding another cap between those 2 doses or try doing 2 caps at one meal, see if this has any change on your mood/overall effect.

Trying adding another cap between those 2 doses or try doing 2 caps at one meal, see if this has any change on your mood/overall effect.
    Deal. Will start tomorrow.

Week 3 Review

Dosing has been increased to 2 caps in the am, 1 cap 8 hours later with meals

Mood:Consistent. I'm not noticing any significant increase or difference at 2 caps. For the most part, positive.
    Focus/Mental Clarity:MMC has been sky high in the gym, and my workouts have been awesome. Workouts noted here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7479481&page=7

Contractile strength has been greatly increased through this, and thusly, my density/hardness and musculature. Combined with FST-7, I think this is truly a winning combination and a stand out benefit of the product.

Speech:Consistent. Articulation and acuity are very high.
    Creativity:Thought process is very good, and my wandering mind has been pretty creative. Also, my flirting/wittyness has inreased.
    Libido:Same. I need to get laid.
    Energy:Same.
    Other:

Can you go into detail how you feel during your workouts, how does this constant surge of energy that you get differ from caffeine or other pre-workout / mood enhancing products you have taken in the past?

Can you go into detail how you feel during your workouts, how does this constant surge of energy that you get differ from caffeine or other pre-workout / mood enhancing products you have taken in the past?
    It's not a constant surge of energy, but really level and even. I'm focused and awake, no 3pm crash.

As stated, in the gym my MMC is definitely heightened. It's alot easier for me to contract and isolate muscle groups, and acheive better workouts. It's also easier for me to generate intensity towards a specific set, and push myself.

Week 4 Review

Dosing has been 2 caps in the am, 1 cap 8 hours later with meals

Mood: It has been constant all week. I've been working a TON training in my new associate, which is why I havent been posting as much. No real change here, and no excessive positive increases or anything
    Focus/Mental Clarity: I've been driven and "on" all week with training my new associate. I've definitely stayed sharp during 14 hour days, and can maintain concentration for longer periods of time.
    Speech: Same. Articulation is heightened.
    Creativity:More noticeable in flirting this week. I've gotten 4 girls numbers. Although I'm not sure if it has to do with my flirting, or competitive eating
    Libido: Nothing. Down slightly this week
    Energy: Gentle, clean energy all day has kept me buzzing around for my longer days. It's like my gas tank stays topped off instead of running out as the day wears on.
    Other:I've been out of the gym all week due to my work demands, but I just picked up a free 2 weeks pass at the Snap Fitness acrossed the street. Hit back tonight, and MMC was AWESOME. I did not do 7's, but because I could focus on my back so much, the pump was unreal. Moved 200 on seated CG pulldowns for the first time in a while, strength was awesome.

Im interested to see how the final week plays out, any other feedback you are getting from the product?

Concentraction and verbal acuity are top notch today! I'm on a role, and sales are up

Customers have just been loving me all day, and it's not wearing off. Dose # 2 coming up at 4!!

Concentraction and verbal acuity are top notch today! I'm on a role, and sales are up

Customers have just been loving me all day, and it's not wearing off. Dose # 2 coming up at 4!!

Even out of the weightroom, its shining through! Now that is what i like to hear. Get your butt in gear and get in those weights, you have a contest to win.

Final review coming tomorrow. I've worked 70+ hours this week..haven't even been to the gym once. BUT....EPIC final review of Idebenone

blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Final review coming tomorrow. I've worked 70+ hours this week..haven't even been to the gym once. BUT....EPIC final review of Idebenone
    Damn I can't believe I've missed this log for awhile -- a product, a compound, I'm actually curious about...logged!

Interested in what you'll say in the final review

Final review coming soon...I'm going through the most emotionally destructive time in my life right now, and just don't have the mental energy to write anything significant.