Closed Thread
    Put da haterade down, son $Getmoney$'s Avatar
    $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

TUF new trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq-pI...eature=related

Looks like kimbo was putting the heat on some dude.
    APOLLO: "Maybe you think you're changing... but you can't change what you really are. Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don't change a thing. You and me don't even have a choice. We're born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio. We have to be in the middle of the action because we're warriors. Without some challenge, without some war to fight... then the warrior may as well be dead."

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks cool but i know that kimbo wont make it to the house..... kimbo is a joke and theres a few decent fighters on that show, so they will take care of beating kimbos head in...

i mean he already got his ass handed to him by a homosexual tuf loser with pink hair... dosent get anyworst.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    looks cool but i know that kimbo wont make it to the house..... kimbo is a joke and theres a few decent fighters on that show, so they will take care of beating kimbos head in...

i mean he already got his ass handed to him by a homosexual tuf loser with pink hair... dosent get anyworst.
    I read everyone get's into the house.
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by $Getmoney$ View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq-pI...eature=related

Looks like kimbo was putting the heat on some dude.
    He was whooping somebody near the end.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

$Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10) $Getmoney$ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't know what's going to really happen. Can't wait to see it though.
    APOLLO: "Maybe you think you're changing... but you can't change what you really are. Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don't change a thing. You and me don't even have a choice. We're born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio. We have to be in the middle of the action because we're warriors. Without some challenge, without some war to fight... then the warrior may as well be dead."

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would be funny as hell if they use him for hype in the previews and he loses his first fight. lol I would.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    It would be funny as hell if they use him for hype in the previews and he loses his first fight. lol I would.
    Smart on the UFC's part to use him. They know he will bring added ratings to the show.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    'The Kimbo Slice Show'

I like Dana, but that dudes a ****ing hypocrit.

He talks **** about Kimbo when he was with EliteXC, saying how the guys all 'name'

-at the same time the UFC is pushing Brock very hard, whos also just a big name,.

and now Kimbo is in the UFC, and the focus of the new TUF season.

I can guarantee Kimbo will have twice as much camera time than anybody.

and when the seasons over, he'll be in the UFC, win or lose.

and then we get to see the super technical battle between Kimbo and Brock.

gonna be like watching two baboons slug it out.

Originally Posted by 21Classic View Post
    'The Kimbo Slice Show'

He talks **** about Kimbo when he was with EliteXC, saying how the guys all 'name'

-at the same time the UFC is pushing Brock very hard, whos also just a big name,.

Of course he was going to talk bad about any big name that isn't on his roster. You're only alright if you are part of the UFC. Dana will bad talk you if you don't make money for the UFC and steal ratings. It's called business.

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by $Getmoney$ View Post
    Of course he was going to talk bad about any big name that isn't on his roster. You're only alright if you are part of the UFC. Dana will bad talk you if you don't make money for the UFC and steal ratings. It's called business.
    This. He was talking bad about Fedor. saying **** like "Fedor who?" "I don't need Fedor" etc

Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by 21Classic View Post
    'The Kimbo Slice Show'

Battle of the Giants here.
    Dont think much of Kimbo However.
    He needs to throw in the towel...after seeing that fight with ELITEXC...

Im looking foward to seeing the NFL players fight though!
    That should be interesting.
    Marines Never Die, they just go to hell and regroup.

Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000) Uncontested is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kimbo slice might draw in some of the same internet douche bags that were on his nuts for years but I'm willing to bet the 4 FORMER NFL PROS will draw a much wider audience than "Kimbo" will.

Originally Posted by Uncontested View Post
    Kimbo slice might draw in some of the same internet douche bags that were on his nuts for years but I'm willing to bet the 4 FORMER NFL PROS will draw a much wider audience than "Kimbo" will.
    Will see. We don't even know how good those FORMER NFL guys are. Kimbo already has a name value. It's not about the type of viewers they are bringing in, it's about ratings. Combat sports aren't only for up scale rich kids or country red necks anymore. There are differen't fighters from all walks of life. We have been seeing that in boxing for yrs. mma has grown. It's only a matter of time we see that crossover in the UFC. Anytime there is abundance of money to be made you better believe other backgrounds of life will follow. Look they basically centered the show around Kimbo. He is the center of attention and talk of the upcoming season.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Uncontested View Post

Naw, not at all.

I understand its a buisness, ****, dont gotta tell me. I understand how **** works.

But it doesnt chang ethe fact that it irritates me that Kimbos getting his own show, with a nice supporting cast.

The previews and the season are and will be focused on Kimbo.

Its not gearded towards fans.

think about it. we're gonna watch regardless. These 15 year old youtube pros are gonna flip when they see Kimbo 'bout to **** da UFC up, yeah son, what?!"

their pulling in a whole new audience. the same kids who talk about 'I train UFC' and wear tapout or affliction but dont know who Mask was.

It ****in razzes me pretty good, but Kimbo and the mill. plus viewers he brings with him is just good biniss'

In the end, everyone in this thread is not in any position to put down kimbo. He's done more then anyone on here has in mma. Most likely he dosen't win the whole show, but he gives us all what we want. He's a figher and that's what he will do. Dude is game and always willing to fight. I respect anyone that step into the ring.