warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Mass FX V.3 beta testing log

Special thanks to AX for letting me test the new beta version of Mass FX. I was very pleased with both of the previous versions so I expect this one to be just as good or better and if not you AX folks have some improving to do

Here are the specs on this bad boy:
    Directions: Take one (1) serving 4 times per day.
    Serving Size 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container 120

ZAAC (zinc amino acid chelate) 50mg

MFX V3 Beta Proprietary Blend 1065mg
    DVTHF [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Epimedium Extract (40% Icarian), Indole-3-carbinol, 25R-Diol [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol), LJ100 (Eurycoma Longfolia root extract of 40 % Glyco Saponins and 22% EuryPeptides)

I will be taking it just as the directions say(unless you AX reps have other recommendations) and as you can see it has some pretty solid ingredients in there for some nice test boosting effects.

Forgot to weigh this morning b/c I don't plan on starting the actual product until Saturday which is when my workout routine begins. For some reason I hate starting a product in the middle of my workout week because I can keep up with it better if I start a new product out on the day my workout routine starts and Sat. is when my workout routine starts over again.

My workout routine is a five day a week routine, focusing on one bodypart each day, except for arms and I do those together. Reps are kept in the 8-12 range with 3-4 sets for each exercise. I try to focus on each muscle and contraction instead of just throwing some weight around to look strong. Routine looks as follows:

Sat: Chest
    Sun: Back
    Mon: Off Day
    Tues: Legs
    Wed: Shoulders
    Thurs: Arms
    Friday: Off Day

As for my diet, I eat a lot of meats, fish, nuts, milk, cheese, yogurt, etc. Just the usual bodybuilding foods. Also I'm not afraid to admit that I do eat fast food from time to time but I try to get the best thing I can on the menu when I do.

I will be posting feedback on weight gains/mass gains, strength gains, libido, overall mood, side effects(if any), and any other effects I may experience while on Mass FX V.3 My goal is to gain a little more mass and strength.

Only other supps I'm on will be protein powders from various brands such as Myofusion from Gaspari, AllMax Quick Mass, and XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. I like to keep my supplements as simple as possible when running a new product, especially when it's sponsored so I know how well or poorly the product is working.

Anyways that's about it for now. Im looking forward to getting back in the thick of things on here for a log and trying out the new Mass FX. If you have any questions, comments, gripes, moans, groans, or just want to bitch for no reason post on up I'm a laid back guy and can take a joke so don't be afraid to let loose and us have some fun as I'm sure a few of the old crew will stop in to talk crap here and there lol.
    Last edited by warriors; 07-30-2009 at 08:30 AM.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!

JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by warriors View Post
    For some reason I hate starting a product in the middle of my workout week because I can keep up with it better if I start a new product out on the day my workout routine starts and Sat. is when my workout routine starts over again.
    haha I feel the same way..I was too excited to get this one going though so I popped 2 caps as soon as I got the package. sub'd
    go pack go

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Just finished up day four and nothing really to report as of yet. Seem to be sweating more which may or may not be due to the mass fx. It's still early so in a few more days hopefully there will be more to update. I apologize to AX for not posting in here sooner. I will have it on AX's website by the end of this week.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any updates?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o?

Step up the log bro, this is getting pathetic. If you are having issues that prevent you from updates, please PM one of the AX Reps and let us know.

thanks
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    echo echo echo echo....

Was that a cricket I just heard? Warriors, where are ya, man?!?!
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any Updates?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Well boys, guess we write this one off as a loss.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What happened in here?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today should be day 18. Any updates?

Sorry everybody things have been pretty hectic lately. Classes just started back up so I've been dealing with that trying to get back in the groove of things. I'm still taking Mass Fx and it's going good. I have I'd say around a week left and it def. hasn't disappointed, other than this log that I haven't updated much b/c of time.

Even though I haven't been able to update my log, I've been keeping daily to every couple days of updates in a personal journal to monitor my progress. So far the biggest things I'm noticing are:

-Muscle Fullness: This was the biggest thing I noticed with the original Mass Fx and the new one really reminds me of that. Feels good waking up like I just got done working out and staying pumped all day long.

-Strength: Another positive is the strength gains. Workouts have been really good and I have felt really strong in the gym especially on bench and squats.

-Libido: Ummm all I can say is wow. Sex drive is waaaay up and it seems my "loads" have increased in volume as well.

As for weight gains I'm up around 4lbs which I consider good b/c of how busy I've been lately. No side effects to speak of except more of an oily face which has subsided within the last 10 days or so. Aggression has been positive and comes in handy on those days I don't really feel like working out as much. My patience during registration for college and waiting for books and stuff was really low b/c of the aggression aspect but I have been able to control it.

Sorry to AX for not giving a heads up and updating like I should. Things are starting to slow down and I will be having more time to get on. Thanks to everyone at AX for their patience. Oh btw yall suck for discontinuing 3-AD!

Originally Posted by warriors View Post
    Sorry everybody things have been pretty hectic lately. Classes just started back up so I've been dealing with that trying to get back in the groove of things. I'm still taking Mass Fx and it's going good. I have I'd say around a week left and it def. hasn't disappointed, other than this log that I haven't updated much b/c of time.

Even though I haven't been able to update my log, I've been keeping daily to every couple days of updates in a personal journal to monitor my progress. So far the biggest things I'm noticing are:

-Muscle Fullness: This was the biggest thing I noticed with the original Mass Fx and the new one really reminds me of that. Feels good waking up like I just got done working out and staying pumped all day long.

-Strength: Another positive is the strength gains. Workouts have been really good and I have felt really strong in the gym especially on bench and squats.

-Libido: Ummm all I can say is wow. Sex drive is waaaay up and it seems my "loads" have increased in volume as well.

As for weight gains I'm up around 4lbs which I consider good b/c of how busy I've been lately. No side effects to speak of except more of an oily face which has subsided within the last 10 days or so. Aggression has been positive and comes in handy on those days I don't really feel like working out as much. My patience during registration for college and waiting for books and stuff was really low b/c of the aggression aspect but I have been able to control it.

Sorry to AX for not giving a heads up and updating like I should. Things are starting to slow down and I will be having more time to get on. Thanks to everyone at AX for their patience. Oh btw yall suck for discontinuing 3-AD!
    Thank you for checking in and letting us know what's been going on. Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the Mass FX v3 Do you have any updates from this last week?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Thank you for checking in and letting us know what's been going on. Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the Mass FX v3 Do you have any updates from this last week?
    Everything is still going good with it. I will have my final review up this weekend. I can tell you I think yall at AX would be pretty crazy to not release this current formula. I don't see how you could really improve upon it.

Thumbs up

Final Review

Ok I been done with the beta test of Mass Fx for a little bit now and now it's time for my final review.

First off I want to thank AX for picking me. I did a horrendous job on this log as time hasn't been on my side lately. I thank AX for their patience. Now on to the review.

As I had stated before I've used both previous versions of Mass Fx and I thought the first version was better than the second but this version was def. by far the best overall. I thoroughly enjoyed the beta version of this Mass Fx. I'm going to point out the main things I noticed while on this beta version of Mass Fx and these are no in particular order.

Weight Gain: Gained a total of 6lbs while on it. To me that's damn good especially when I consider how some days my diet was good and some days not good due to everything going on. For a natty product it's one of the best I've tried.

Libido: If this stuff doesn't get you "hard" than you have a serious problem. By far the best libido enhancing product I've used, even though I know that's not its main focus. The extra boost is very nice in that department. No complaints here. I think it would be great as part of a post cycle regimen to help bring the ole sex drive back and I'd love to incorporate it into a post cycle regimen if I had another chance to try it.

Muscle Fullness/Pumps: Muscle fullness was there all day long and the pumps in the gym were nice. I'm not one to really care about getting a lot of pumps meaning that if a product gives me good pumps it's icing on the cake and if not I don't really care. As I said though the feeling was nice.

Strength Gains: Really hard to comment about the strength gains as I don't really lift for strength. I rarely ever go below 8 reps but for my rep scheme it seemed to work pretty well for strength as I always seemed to throw an extra 2 and a half to 5lb plate each workout on something.

Sleep: Had some really great sleep while on it and had some very vivid dreams a few nights. Wasn't expecting anything like that as far as sleep/dreams but I'll take any good sleep I can get.

Side Effects: Pretty much non existant. Other than a few spots that broke out on my back/shoulder area and more oily skin throughout the day. Those are about the only sides I can think of and they didn't bother me as I knew the oily skin and breakouts let me know my test was seeming to get a nice boost. I did seem to have a few headaches here and there but that could be caused by anything the way things have been.

Overall I'd recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice boost, especially the young teens/adults that are so quick to jump on these otc ph/ds products when they aren't truly ready for them. I don't think AX can make this product any better than it already is. I think they should really keep these ingredients that are in it now.

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks a lot for the detailed review!! Im glad you enjoyed the product so much!!