Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

All aboard the InTrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple InTrain

Purple Raspberry
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:1Scoop(16.5grams)(25cc per scoop)
    Servings Per Container:60

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 34
    Calories From Fat 0
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 7mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
    Sugars 0g **
    Protein 4g 7%
    Niacin (As Inositol Nicotinate) 10mg 50%
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 1000%
    Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 2500mcg 41667%
    Calcium 29mg 3%
    Chloride (As Sodium Chloride) 30mg 1%
    Sodium (As Sodium Chloride) 32mg 2%
    Potassium (As Potassium Gluconate) 13mg 1%

Purple ProCho Complex? 8750mg **
    Highly Processed Waxy Maize Starch And Hydrolyzed Whey (Milk) Protein (Featuring A High Level Of Di And Tri Peptides And Hydrolysis)

PurpleBolic Complex? 5650mg **
    L-Leucine (2.5 Grams), Beta Alanine (1.6 Grams), L-Glycine And Banaba (Extracted For Corosolic Acid)

Purple VitAmin Complex? 148mg **
    Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCl, Inositol Nicotinate And Methylcobalamin

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    ** Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients:
    Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lecithin (Soy), Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose And Elderberry Extract.

Purpose

Designed to shine where other products fall short, Purple InTrain is the anabolic INTRA workout solution, but taking INTRA workout supplementation to the next level wasn't easy. While amino acids are the king of building muscle, many also prefer a moderate amount of carbs during training because of the muscle sparing effect. Stored in the sarcoplasm of muscle fibers, muscle glycogen is short term energy storage we can take advantage of during a workout.

Key attributes:

Hydro Whey and Free Form Amino Acids for optimal performance and growth
    Active muscle glycogen enhancement
    Exclusive herbal extract for carbohydrate shuttling
    Fuel your training intensity
    Potent vitamin and electrolyte complex designed for the serious athlete
    Instead of just combining sugars and amino acids like so many products, Purple InTrain features designer carbohydrates, glycine, and banaba extract for dramatic muscle glycogen enhancement.... results you can SEE and FEEL ! CONTROLLED LABS didn't stop there.... InTrain features both Hydro Whey and Free Form Amino Acids like leucine for optimal performance and growth, along with the ergogenic beta-alanine and potent b-vitamin delivery for endurance.

Supps. currently using

Methadrol-have 2 wks to go.
    Cryoshock-only 1 more serving left
    WF
    Creatine Mono
    ON protein
    XF Whey - Lemonade!
    Reversitol - PCT 1-4wks
    Supremacy - PCT 5-8wks.

My protocol for this product will be 2 scoops mixed in 1L of water and refilled 1/2 through bottle x 2 for a total of 2L drank during workouts.

Received my box in the mail yesterday. Popped it open and I could smell the Raz. flavor. It was tart smelling and the powder is a fine consistency. Tub was filled to the rim with Purple InTrain.

Day 1

Woke up this am. Prepared my preworkout drink and InTrain. The intrain, 2 scoops, was mixed in 1L of h2o. Shook for about 10-15 seconds. Mixed a dirty water light purple color. After about 10 min. post shaking I picked the bottle up. I then noticed some non-dissolved powders purple/yellow powder on the bottom. So, I reshook the bottle for an addition 15-20 seconds and that was the last I saw of the sediment. The color is not what I was expecting. I was expecting a more transparent purple color, similiar to PW, but not as clear.
    With first swig the raz flavor popped out along with a slight chalky flavor. Consistency was that of water. After the 1st refill the chalky flavor disappeared and the Purple Raz came through. Tart in flavor and refreshing. It was a nice treat from my usual water. Had a solid back and ab workout this am. Was running low on energy this am due to a busy work wk. Tomorrow will be an off day for some extra much needed sleep.

Mixability - 7/10. Had to reshake it to disolve the sediment.
    Color - 4/10. As stated earlier it looked like dirty purple water.
    Taste - 7/10. Flavor increased to 8/10 after the 1st refill. Nice tart refreshing Raz.
    Performance - I will reserve this for a later judgement.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the log man! Let's rock this.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am in

try 20-24 ounces (as per label) instead for a stronger flavor, you are at about 34 ounces now with 1 liter.

also, the hydro whey and waxy maize make this opaque, no way to make those two clear, hence the darker shade of purple versus purple wraath.
    Last edited by CONTROLLED LABS; 07-30-2009 at 07:26 AM.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    I am in

try 20-24 ounces (as per label) instead for a stronger flavor, you are at about 34 ounces now with 1 liter.

also, the hydro whey and waxy maize make this opaque, no way to make those two clear, hence the darker shade of purple versus purple wraath.
    At first I was like WTF? Then I tasted it and all is ok. I liked the flavor in the L. but will do lower volume on a cardio only day.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for this ! Hopefully you can tweak the flavor / water, because once you get it right.... it's off the charts.

Also, I don't like it with tap water, just purified / filtered water, ice cold
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i gotta drink mine ice cold btw.. i either stick it in the freezer for 15 min or throw in like a dozen ice cubes (epicly delicious)
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    i gotta drink mine ice cold btw.. i either stick it in the freezer for 15 min or throw in like a dozen ice cubes (epicly delicious)
    ice cubes are awesome for keeping it cold throughout the workout
    Specials & insider info

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-or-

lulz that made my night
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

2nd workout

Mixed 1 scoop in 16 oz water. Mix was the same as last time. Flavor was much more concentrated and tasted delicious. This is a very unique flavor. Especially since the only other raz flavored product out is SuperCharge. At least I think so. Hit shoulders today and had a really good workout. I was tired and lethargic at first but the IntRain I believe pulled me through and ended up having a great session. As the workout progressed I was able to cut down time between sets therefore my recovery time was increasing and endurance is up.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cubes ?

of frozen water ?

for keeping things COLD ?

WE GON BE RICH !!!111
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 3 on the train

Leg day from hell!

Warm up
    10 min treadmill
    2x15x70 leg ext, calf raises and seated leg curls
    2x15x95 front bb squats

working sets

front bb squats
    1x10x135,185,225
    1x8x225 - Back pumps started on 3rd set but really increased during this final set. Not sure if they are pumps or a strain at this point.

Leg press - done by plates per side (pps)
    1x10x6,7,8
    1x8x9
    Back pumps eased up a bit but everytime I got up to walk around the came on with vengeance.

FST-7 leg ext
    3x10x130
    3x10x100
    1x10x90
    After this set my legs were so pumped I could hardly walk. Low back pumps continued.

Lying leg curls
    1x10x80,140,155
    1x8x170

Attempted SL deads but quads and low back started to give out. 135lbs felt like 300+

Seated leg curls
    1x10x130,170,170

By the end of these sets the back pumps were so bad I could not even stand up straight. Legs were shaking so bad I had to stop several times on the way back to the locker room. Will make calves up in the next 2 days.

Hit the house and put some ice on the low back for 20 minutes and it feels like it is easing up.

Now on to the train. I mixed it today in ice cold spring h2o. Amount was slightly less than 1L. Tasted yummy! I think I need to carry 2 bottles with me. 1 h2o and 1 train. This way I can get a consistent amount of nutrients and vitamins throughout the workout instead of diluting them as I go. I gotta say the flavor is getting better by the day. At the beginning of the workout I could feel the extra boost from the b vitamins and the beta-alinine tingling. The WF and PI combo works very well together. Next workout I am going to add 5g mono to the train.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for sure, man!

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow nice front squts and strong leg workout! sub'd

Front squats FTMFW !!!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Front squats FTMFW !!!
    x2 love them
    o_O

looking awesome and glad you are enjoying the flavor so much. I believe its our best tasting supplement and the best tasting supplement I have ever tried (and I try most of the competitor's products to see what we are up against in the flavor department, a little market research)
    cubes ?

of frozen water ?

for keeping things COLD ?

WE GON BE RICH !!!111
    it just takes a big idea and hard work
    Specials & insider info

Front squats FTMFW !!!
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    x2 love them
    Donoh, after reading your log I just couldn't resist em. Have not done them in many many moons.

looking awesome and glad you are enjoying the flavor so much. I believe its our best tasting supplement and the best tasting supplement I have ever tried (and I try most of the competitor's products to see what we are up against in the flavor department, a little market research) it just takes a big idea and hard work
    It is ya'lls best tasting supp. ever!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sub'd dude.

Still don't have mine, and can't wait for it

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sub'd dude.

Still don't have mine, and can't wait for it
    I know the feeling. I was checking the door every 30 min.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Workout 4 as capain of the IntRain

Hit arms today. Good workout. Recovered slightly faster than usual. The purple raz. rocks!

Warm up
    10 min treadmill
    straight bar push downs/bb curls 2x15x40

working sets

skull crushers
    1x15x45
    1x10x75,85 and 1x8x95

cable reverse grip push downs
    1x10x30x45x45

FST-7
    straight bar push downs
    4x10x70
    2x10x60
    1x5x60 and 50 to finish up the set

db curls
    1x10x30,40,45

EZ-bar curls
    1x10x70,80,80

FST-7 Machine preacher curls - started off way to light. Screwed the pooch on this set
    1x10x50,65,65,70,70,80,80

Forearms
    db curls
    1x10x45,55

behind the back straight bar wrist curls
    1x10x80,100

EZ bar reverse grip wrist curls
    1x10x35,45,45

Arm are really pumped and full. I can notice a slight increase in recovery time. Stamina is increasing. The changes are subtle but just enough to notice a difference. I can see were adding PW would kick this up several notches!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here I am!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Here I am!!
    Bout time!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bet you were pretty tired and pumped from fst-7 sets.

Originally Posted by leeh23 View Post
    Bet you were pretty tired and pumped from fst-7 sets.
    I've been doing it for about 8 wks now and the pumps are freaking insane. It gets to the point on the final 2 sets you have to really concentrate on getting FROM (full range of motion). I really enjoy it!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    I've been doing it for about 8 wks now and the pumps are freaking insane. It gets to the point on the final 2 sets you have to really concentrate on getting FROM (full range of motion). I really enjoy it!
    Intense, need some vids !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Day 5 and still chuging.

Today was supposed to be an off day but I said fa get about it! Mixed 2 scoops of Purple Razpassion in 1 bottle of Fiji water. 1st time to use this brand and the hype is way over done. The best tasting mix so far has been a brand called Icelandic Glacier? I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill to loosen the wheels up and some deep stretches at the end. The intrain was delicious as usual. I could cont. to feel the BA tingles 1hr post ingestion. Kinda cool actually. A cold shower with BA tingles is very interesting. Anywho, tomorrow will be chest. So later!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    he intrain was delicious
    Def awesome

Today was a combo of high's and lows. Got up this am, barely. Mixed the PI, WF and GM. Downed the WF/GM and still was yawning and totally tired. But went out the door anyway. Hit the gym. Was going to just do some cardio. Talked to a fellow gym rat and then the WF started to kick in. The energy started to flow. So, here is were the high kicks in.

Warm up
    bb bench 2x15x135

working sets
    1x10x225
    1x10x275
    1x5x315 last rep was assisted just enough to get it off the chest.
    My spotter said throw another quarter on each side so I did.
    1x2x365 last set was same as 315. He helped just enough to get me out of the hole and I pressed the final 80% solo. Wow I thought. I have not lifted that much weight since college days!
    1x6x275

machine flyes
    1x10x45,60,70
    1x8x80

Hammer strength incline press-weight is each side
    2x10x70
    1x10x90
    1x8x90

FST-7 Cable Crossovers
    3x10x60
    4x10x50

Chest was engorged with blood. As I am typing this log the pecs are shaking/twitching. One of the best workouts I have had in yrs!

Mixed 2 scoops of PI in Ozarka this time. Flavor was better than the Fiji water mixture.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smorgan1227 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just Ordered my In Train

I am watching closely. I just ordered my In Train. I have been training for a marathon so I will be curious if this helps in that process at all. The hardest part is drinking before you run. It is hard to hold a pee for 10 miles, lol...
    Eat boring, but have an exciting life...