badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

4 week recomp with 1-tren

I'm running a short recomp cycle of 1-tren and will be sure to keep the board updated with my progress.

As of now
    I'm 5'10
    195lbs
    and about 12% bf

My 4 day routine consists of

Day one- Lower body
    Day two- Upper body
    Day four- isolation
    Day five- Power

I'll provide more details as the log developes
    I'll be eating as clean as possible right now and plan one cheat meal a week.

I'm on day 3 of 1-tren as of now. No side effects to date. Today is my day off and tomorrrow is my isolation day.

Yesterdays upperbody day consisted of:

Superset db military to pullups for 3 sets
    3 sets of bent over row ( after last set I completed bw inverted rows to failure)
    3 sets of db incline press at 30% incline (my last set was compounded with decline pushups to failure)
    2 sets of wide lat pulldown
    1 set of supinated close pulldown
    3 sets of weighted dips( after last set I dropped the weight and completed bw dips to failure)

So far sleep has been great and libido seems almost higher than normal.
    I'm using powerful on cycle as well.

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 5

I think i'm a little leaner today, it might be in my head though. Yesterday was my isolation day. The pumps were really good all workout

Isolation:
    Barbell curl 4x12
    Dumbell Curl 1x25 (completed imediately after last set of barbell curls
    4x12 Reverse grip bench press
    1xfailure military pushups ( completed imediately after last set of reverse grip bp)
    Leg ext 3x12
    leg curls 3x12
    Incline db flies supersetted with rear delt flies 3x12

I didn't have very much energy during the workout. I think I'll need something pre workout during this cycle. I wanted to do some calf and trap work as well but didn't have the energy .

I'm oddly sleeping better than I have in a while, i think its the addition of powerfull before bed. My diet was good most of the day but did have some artichoke dip pretty late. Today I'm going to rest and do my power day tomorrow.

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice man, your in for some good results

how many cals you gettin?

I'm taking in about 2500 cals. One thing I do notice is if I don't eat regular I fell slightly hypo not sure if its the 1-tren or not.

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good! Let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck!

Day 10

A couple of days ago I think I pinched a nerve in my left hand and so its made it hard to do any movements that requires pressure on the hand. Whenever there is too much pressure on the pad of my hand there is a slight pain and tingles up my fingers. I want to still continue working out by will probably have to go lighter and maybe focus more on cardio this week.
    I cut my power workout down because of the hand it consisted of
    5x5 deadlift
    5x5 flat bench
    5x5 clean and jerk

I was going to throw a leg exercise in but thought I'd just go hard today on legs.
    Diets been good. I'm trying to cut out some carbs so I can cut up a little more. I've had no side effects to date. I'm currently still at 195, but my wife says I'm looking bigger.

Day 13

My hand is getting better and my weight is up two pounds. I'm at a solid 197 now. I've been doing lighter workouts with slow controlled movements and high reps. I've been really sore from them. It seems like a nice way to mix things up.

day 15

I'm not sure on what day 1-tren usually kicks in but I'm noticing it more now. My strength and endurance was way up today. At night my body feels a little warmer but I'm sleeping just fine. I've had a few comments lately that I'm looking bigger as well.

Day 17

I'm at 198.5 today. I'm not sure if my 5 pumps were a full 5 pumps because it looks like a still have about half a bottle left. Maybe I should use 6 pumps? My right nipple seems like it might be a little puffy so I'm going to monitor it. I've noticed a little acne, but not too much. Yesterday I worked a little bit of legs ( friday is big leg day) and I noticed a very pronounced pump.

Day 18-
    1-tren has kicked in and my strength is off the roof. Today was upper body day and I felt like superman. My nipple feels better today as well.

Day 24- My strength and drive in the gym is amazing. I just finished a leg/lat workout

Squats 5x5
    pullups 3x10
    RDL 3x12
    Wide lat pulldown 3x12
    Leg ext- Leg curl superset 3x10
    Calf raises 3x15

My weight is up to 203!!!
    Still no side effects, except for I'm so hungry all the time now. I probably have a couple more days left to my bottle.

I finished up my bottle at about day 30. My weight got up to 204. I had no side effects at all the whole cycle. Strength was amazing in the gym. I don't feel much leaner but I guess with about 10 pounds added I shouldn't expect it. I'm taking Sustain Alpha for post cycle. I liked this product quite a bit. I can't say it was the strongest supplement I've taken but then again I only did one bottle.

Overall I'd give it an 8/10
    in terms of stength
    Mass
    recomp
    and side effects