Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cake sounds yum .

Knee issues are really annoying, take care of yourself.

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Tgif

Another nite of very little sleep.I was still ready to go tho.The Reduction pm must need time to do it`s thing ????5 green bulge,4+4 white floods.Go time.I am thrilled that the 180 lbs is not as intimidating as it used to be.Here is how it turned out:

Flat bench press-3 sets,2 @ 10 reps/150 lbs,1 set @180 for 8 reps. I am on a roll!!Truly a happy mofo with this
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 10 reps/86lbs
    20 pushups hands close
    Chest flys-3 sets @ 10 reps/50 lbs
    15 pushups hands out wide
    Shoulder shrugs-2 sets @ 12 reps/166 lbs
    *****5 minute break after each 30 minutes ******
    Military press 2 sets @ 12 reps-50 lbs
    20 pushups hands close
    skullcrushers-2 sets @ 10 reps/50 lbs
    bent lateral raises 2 sets @ 10 reps 20 lbs
    25 pushups hands out wide

Boxsteps were 65 today.Backpack,ankle weights,and 10 lbs in each hand.Felt like I was dragging,but until I am 100% I guess the slower pace is a factor too.Either way,I did what I set out to do.Riding 5 miles at a slow pace(15-17mph) sucked,but I wont quit that either.Stubborn as a butt headed billy goat.........

Intrain was the usual 1 level scoop,Purple wraath,was the usual,2 heaping scoops.Little by little I can taste it more each time.Thats a good thing.I also felt the tingly,funky feelings a bit more too.Another plus.Everything is going in the right direction even tho I still cough&sniffle thru these workouts&rides.So,once again the Intrain/Wraath combo got me thru another good,sweaty(77 degrees),productive session in my gym.Just remember to give a quick shake before sipping,and your good to go.Keep it ice cold,and you will enjoy it that much more.Thats it for me today,and this week.Thanks for checking in on my log,and have an awesome weekend!!See ya Monday for leg day!!
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great updates and have a great weekend
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a great weekend! GOod bench.

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking a bonus for today

I awoke with alot of energy today.No issues at all.No pain,no sniffling,none of what has held me back this past few days/week.I took the 4/4 white flood tabs,no green bulge today.So, I decided that I would try to hit 100 on the box with ankle weights,and the backpack.Because of the higher amount of steps,I didnt use the dumbells.For whatever reason,100 steps went by in a flash!!I am not complaining.Once I finished cooling down for about 10 minutes,I still felt as tho I wanted/needed to do more.Not wanting to overdue anything,I hopped on the bike,with ankle weights,and rode at 12-14mph.This slow crap is just beyond annoying to me as I got my results from doing 23-25mph sprints for 10 miles at a time,3 times a day.Now it isnt about losing weight,so I must slow it down,or wind up doing more damage then previously done.After riding 12 miles at that god awful slow pace,I had enough.More of the slow speed then anything else.That,and the dopey ankle weights flopping around when I did speed up.Now I feel as tho I accomplished something,I also got to use the InTrain alone,just for cardio.This was a first.It was ice cold as I enjoy,and it was 2 scoops stirred,not shaken to 20 oz water.Usual shake before sip rule as always with this due to settling.Once it has been in water a short while,it dont foam up as bad as at first.Tingles kicked in at 3.62 miles,so I knew it was doing its job.The sweat had been pouring out of me since the box,so now it was really alot.I feel like the InTrain kept my strength up,as well as the energy that I went out there with.I didnt feel like I lost much if any at all.I finished up with a big protein shake with some creatine mono in it.Not sure if this should be counted as a workout for the log,but just the same,it was awesome!!Hopefully I can keep this fire burning for leg day tomorrow.......
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

Man, no pain? But man... great job.

Smile Leg day on 3 hours sleep

Bright and early on leg day after 3 hours sleep.I weighed myself upon getting up,148 lbs.Not bad considering all the birthday cake&ice cream I ate last week.Now I get to work it off.
    Blueberry muffin for breakfast,then green bulge(5),followed by the 4/4 white flood tabs,split 20 minutes apart.Go time!!

Squats-4 sets @8 reps-120 lbs slow, deep and quiet.Slower pace much easier on left knee.
    Standing calf raises-3 sets @25 reps-100bs,bar on shoulders.Next time in front with more lbs.
    Barbell side squats-3 sets @ 8 reps-60 lbs
    20 sit ups
    ****5 minute break after 25 minutes****
    Seated calf raises-4 sets @ 15 reps-80 lbs
    Dumbell lunges-4 sets @ 3X10 reps-40lb,and 1X8-50lbs,
    20 sit ups

Stepups box today,85 steps,+ankle weights,+5 lbs each hand.No backpack.Going to get the weighted vest soon as the backpack has become a bit abrasive for the lower back.Straps chewing my shoulders sucks too..Thankfully the belt buffered my lower back,most of it anyway.Did another 5 mile ride on the bike.

InTrain-1 scoop,with 2 scoops of Purple Wraath.Ice water as has become the routine.I am close to halfway thru the tub so lets see what we feel so far:InTrain has been as promised.Tasty,yes.9.5 of 10.Easily mixes,9.0 of 10.Stir first,shake later before sip,good to go.Reliability/effectiveness,9.5 of 10.Because I mix it with wraath,I bet it is more potent.Alone,I am sure it is fine.I just prefer the 1-2 punch of both together.Also,the colder it is,the better.Not sure if your supposed to shake the tub to fluff it,so it isnt as dense, but this works for me with most powders.Last much longer that way.I also use a level scoop as opposed to wraath which I tend to go with heeping scoops.Having tried the blue intra stuff,(IA),the pink intra stuff,both of them,(IB) & (AMPD),my thought is that InTrain so far is just as effective.Cost effective too,especially if your budgeting your supps,but remember,taste is secondary to me as I said way back in the beginning.If I wanted something for taste,I would go with kool aid/hawaiian punch.I like the tartness of this one.Most others are made to taste all perky and feel very artificial.I dont feel that with this.Because I was sick for a bit,my weight is fluctuating.I hope to get back on track to adding some shortly.InTrain/Wraath has allowed me to go at it with close to the normal intensity,and good vibe I am used to throughout.I look forward to getting that back full time too.No more of this cake and crap either.I feel sluggish after all the sugar and junk in it hits me.Anyway,Thanks for letting me bore you with my opinions,and rambling thru my thoughts today.Just think,I will do it again in 24 hours on upper body day!!Peace..Be Well....

I NEED TO DO STEP UPS!

What do you do when you rgarage gets cold during the fall?

Cool simple 50$ investment.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I NEED TO DO STEP UPS!

What do you do when you rgarage gets cold during the fall?
    I use a space heater if it is in the 40`s or above.If it drops below 40,I open the sliding door out to the florida room a few inches and then crank up the space heater for 60 minutes ahead of lift/cardio.Thankfully the room isnt too big that I cant heat it easily.It measures 18 feet by 14 feet.My normal temp in there during the winter with heat on is 72-76.So it is like climate control year round.Alot of people think it dont get cold here in winter.I was one who thought that a decade ago when I first moved here.Once I saw it go down to 18 degrees,I learned fast enough that a good space heater is well worth the 50$ price tag!!Doing it the past few years,I have it down to a science.I keep it on until about halfway thru session.By the time I am done,it has cooled down alot and I come back into a toasty warm house.

Man, you have it all down to the last detail!

Wink A different day

Started with some dry toast&tea.I thought about eggs,but they seem to give me stomach issues lately.Did the 5 green bulge,4/4 white flood routine.Felt kind of like something was a little bit off as I prepared to go out and lift.I like to go thru what I want to accomplish in my head prior to lifting,and today I wanted to do some different things.Once I got all the bars and dumbells set up,I felt that "something"feeling.Then I knew what it was.Mind/body connection was synced up.It was go time.

Flat bench press-3 sets,1 @ 12 reps/150 lbs,1 @160 for 8 reps,1 @180 for 8 reps.Now we are getting somewhere
    15 pushups
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 10 reps/86lbs
    20 pushups hands close
    Chest flys-3 sets @ 8 reps/50 lbs
    Shoulder shrugs-3 sets @ 15/12/10 reps/166 lbs
    ***** 1 minute break after each 2nd set ******
    15 pushups
    20 pushups hands close
    lateral raises 3 sets @ 8 reps 25 lbs
    alternate hammer curls 2 sets @ 15 reps 25 lbs

Step ups today were very basic.Just ankle weights.101 steps.Had to break that "plateau" of 100.

Intrain today,2 scoops in 20 oz of ice cold water.I wanted to go with this,because then,everything was different.I liked it.Typical shake before sip had to be done due to minor settling.The color of the stuff at the bottom of the bottle was funkier then normal,but wasnt anything crazy.Just different.So it kept in line with everything else about today,so far.Different.I prefer the other way more,but this was fine too.Had more "zip" being 2 scoops.Tingles,sweat hit me alot faster,and I seemed to get more intensity& focus as I went along.Very good pump in biceps,chest.Alot of vascularity.By the end of the lift,my energy was still good enough for me to do a stepups on the box with just the ankle weights on.Then it was onto the bike.Really sucks to go from InTrain,to just water...Like punishment....Anyway,I did 7.5 miles.I feel like I met or exceeded my expectations for today.Very happy with progress on the bench,and I will be adding some of the attachments to the bench so I can do preacher curls and other things as well.Tomorrow is a well deserved day off.Back thursday for lower body routine.Go and be different.It works for me...............................

Shake your Purple InTrain tub up when you get a chance today. Help mix the powder.

Smile leg day #2 of this week

5 green bulge,6 white floods are the mix I went with today.Didnt feel like I wanted to eat anything before so I just stuck with this.Didnt seem to have an effect either way as normally I am determined to have a good workout whether I eat or not.Anyway,this is the way leg day #2 of this week turned out:

Squats-4 sets @8 reps-120 lbs slow pace works much better on knees.
    Standing calf raises-3 sets @20 reps-160 bs,bar in front
    25 sit ups
    ****5 minute break after 20 minutes****
    leg extensions 3 sets @ 12 reps 40 lbs.
    Seated calf raises-4 sets @ 15 reps-80 lbs
    Dumbell lunges-4 sets @ 10 reps-40lb,
    25 sit ups

Stepups box today,105 steps,ankle weights,with 5 lbs each hand.Bike ride 5 miles.

InTrain-1 scoop,with 2 scoops of Purple Wraath.Ice water as will become the routine.I am just going to stay with it until the end of the tub.Then,buy more of each.Easy enough.Replentishes,taste good,and reasonably priced for what is in them,and for what they do.I had plenty of energy,& focus today and even tho I sweat like crazy thru these lifts,I am still ready to keep going when it is all over.Also,I find that if you shake the bottle twice before each sip,its all you need.No issue with foam,or any particles floating either.Sometimes with certain drinks,you get a bitter taste from that one part that just dont want to mix.Never had that with InTrain.Another plus.That is about it today.

Try a granola bar with your preworkout.

Thumbs up Another week in the books

Oatmeal with a handful of raisins/blueberries,and some tea for breakfast.I hate raisins.Remind me of roaches with no legs....Green bulge/5. White flood 5/3 today.Thought I had split them evenly.Have to slow down and take my time.I always seem to be in a hurry...Heres the stuff I enjoyed doing today-

Flat bench press-3 sets,2 @160 for 8 reps,1 @180 for 8 reps I am really getting into this heavier stuff.I know I need to be cautious,but so far,so good
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 12/10/10 reps/86lbs
    20 pushups hands close
    ***** 5 minute break after 21 minutes******
    15 pushups
    Military press 3 sets @ 10 reps-50 lbs
    20 pushups hands close
    lateral raises 2 sets @ 8 reps 20 lbs
    hammer curls 3 sets @ 15/12/10 reps 25 lbs
    20 pushups hands out wide

Step ups today were awesome.Easily my favorite now.Just ankle weights again.I will do it with the weighted vest everytime once I get it.110steps today.Rode 5 miles,will do another 5 miles 90 minutes after dinner.

Intrain was 1 scoop,Purple Wraath 2scoops in 30 oz of ice water.Maybe it is just me,but the more I do this combo,the more I wish I could drink it all day.Eventually I might just do that.Mowing the lawn can be brutal on 95 degree days,so this would definitely make it more tolerable.Much like it helps me thru workouts when I have an off day.Energy,focus,and tasty.WTF more could you want?Oh yeah,I forgot to mention that if you figure it out cost/serving wise,it is not going to clobber you either.So,as I have found out up to this point:InTrain will refresh you,keep you hydrated,make you crave more of it,and keep your workouts moving along when the pace starts dragging.I add a drop of water to the bottle as I go out to the gym and any foam is instantly gone.Just a shake here and there.Thats all the effort you need.Another week in the books.I feel as if this week was productive in a few different ways.I look forward to next week for more productive workouts/box/cardio sessions.Have a great weekend,and enjoy Labor Day!!

Keep it up, you are doing great.

Smile Labor on Labor Day

3 egg whites with whole wheat toast for breakfast.actually hungry today which is always a good sign.5 green bulge,4/4 white flood combo before I hit the gym.Good mindset for leg day and between that and being hungry,the week is off to a good start.My weight before eating was unchanged from last week.Now that I am feeling better,and have an appetite again that should be a positive towards gaining some weight.As you can see,I went up in some stuff,and lowered sets in others.Just felt right,as did resting a little longer after everything.Probably evened out in regards to taking a 5-6 minute rest halfway thru the lift.I am progressing nicely with upper body lifts,so the legs need to be picking up the pace too.

Squats-3 sets @8 reps-140 lbs
    Standing calf raises-4 sets @15 reps-140 bs,bar on shoulders.feeling it now
    20 sit ups
    ****1 minute break after each set****
    Seated calf raises-4 sets @ 20 reps-80 lbs
    Dumbell lunges-3 sets @ 8 reps-40lb,
    25 sit ups

Stepups on box today,125 steps.No weights,just steppin.Alot of steppin.Alot of sweatin too.I might ride the bike later on today.Undecided so far.

InTrain-2 scoops,with 1 scoop of Purple Wraath.Different combo then normal.Just as effective.I like it,but not as much as the 1IT/2PW mix.Either way,I feel great using both in my lifts/steps/rides.I feel pretty good considering it was hot out there this am,and I had excellent energy/focus.On leg day,I mostly focus on what I can do to get it overwith as fast and safely as possible.Today I was relaxed,and looked forward to a even paced lift.My back feels fine with the heavier weights too.I almost want to throw it in the dr`s faces that all the things I am doing were supposedly off limits,due to the high risk of injury to my back.I have two letters for all the doubters,naysayers,and non believers.F & O.Now,back to the logging.Once again my feeling is that the InTrain definitely adds a dimension to any workout.Besides feeling good,refreshed and all that,I like the part of it that makes you want to hurry up to get back to drink it again!!Nice..I mean,imagine if it had a sh*tty taste and you had to depend on it to get you thru a grueling lift session...Now,I am sure we have all tried supps that do in fact taste like a**,but work great.No worries here.Taste great,less filling and...nevermind.You get my point.It rocks.It works,and I like it.Thats it for Labor Day 2009.

Man KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING it!

Simple,yet effective

Toasted whole wheat english muffin with 2 poached egg whites,and oj for breakfast.green bulge 5.white flood 4/4 again.Then time to go out and have at it.Results:

Flat bench press-3 set,2 @160 for 8 reps,1 @180 for 8 reps
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 12 reps/80lbs-I used the ez curl bar today.had to take 3lbs off each side.seemed really heavy today?wasnt so ez.....
    20 pushups hands close
    ***** 5 minute break after 18 minutes******
    25 pushups both wide&close.more like flopping around until I found a good stance
    20 pushups hands close
    bent lateral raises 3 sets @ 8 reps 15 lbs
    alternate hammer curls 4 sets @ 8 reps 25 lbs

Step ups today 125 again,no weights.I am going to do this each time until I get the vest,and I want to get to 200.My next goal.I did ride last nite.I did 7.5 miles after dinner.I will ride this afternoon again,probably just do 5 miles and call that enough.

Intrain was 1 scoop,Purple Wraath 2 scoops in 32 oz of ice water.Back to the preferred mix I like best.Eventually it was going to happen.I almost choked on a chunk of ice.I knew I was taking way too much in and BAM.Lesson learned.Got my head together,and went back to work.Paced myself,sipped when I felt I needed to.Not chugged,sipped.Stayed energized,focused,and committed to doing the best I knew I could without overdoing it.Dont forget to shake the bottle before sipping.I did and it was watery.Bleh.The settling is noticable,but minor.I have to reorder more wraath soon as I am going thru it pretty quickly.Will order Intrain as well because alot of why I am succeeding is this particular mix.The keys to my continued progress:dedication/consistency/InTrain-Wraath/belief in myself.Simple,yet effective.That is it for me today.I am off to see what kind of fish I can catch for dinner.I do believe there is a rather large flounder out there that needs to meet my foreman grill!!

Thumbs up happy I stuck with it

Later start then usual.Whole wheat bagel with egg whites today,some fresh oj.Excellent combo.5 Green bulge,4/4 White flood combo and off to the gym we go.Here is the gist of todays excellent adventure amongst the weights,benches&dumbells:

Squats-3 sets @8 reps-140 lbs knee popped a couple of times.
    Standing calf raises-4 sets @12 reps-160 bs,
    Barbell side squats-3 sets @ 8 reps-60 lbs knees both popped first time thru
    20 sit ups
    ****1 minute break after each set****
    Seated calf raises-4 sets @ 20 reps-80 lbs
    25 sit ups

Steps on box today:130 steps.I so look forward to these everytime I go out to the gym.

InTrain-1 scoop,with 2 scoops of Purple Wraath.Took my time with sipping today so no worries about choking again on ice chunks....The old dog did learn a new trick.Patience....I feel pretty good and definitely would say today was a positive.I dont dread legs as much as I had.I felt like I was plodding along at times but once I take my sip,I get back into it.Another plus of the InTrain.I did find today that it was gritty for a sip or two.Maybe I didnt shake it enough?No complaints here.I still feel as tho it gets me thru lifts/box each time.Keeps me feeling as tho all I need is a sip to keep my seesion on point,as well as keeping me focused on accomplishing my mission.My biggest problem tho is pacing myself.I can drink this in 3 chugs,so it is the only issue with it.Taste good enough to gulp.Then I would wind up with just water.No thanks....I look forward to using this for a long time with wraath as well.Thats all for today.I am done with another decent leg day.I am glad that these are going better.For a time I seriously thought getting rid of leg day was the way to go,now I am happy I stuck it out,and didnt give in.See ya tomorrow for arms and all that good stuff.
    Last edited by bigbuciach; 09-10-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Angry snakes on planes NEVER FORGIVE NEVER FORGET

3 egg whites,turkey breast and 1/2 a tomato on whole wheat toast,and my oj.Popped 5 green bulge,waited 40 minutes,tossed back 4 white floods,then after 15 minutes,tossed 4 more down.Then it was time to get my anger out.Yeah,I am still angered at the fact a bunch of cave dwellers did what they did 8 years ago.I knew a slew of people in the world trade center fiasco who were injured,killed,and forever scarred by the actions of a bunch of weak minded zealots.Here is what I did for starters:

Flat bench press-3 set,2 @166 for 8 reps,1 @180 for 8 reps Nice pump and vascularity
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 12 reps/86lbs regular bar,nevermind that dopey ez thing
    ***** 3 minute break after 18 minutes,twice******
    I did my pushups in no order.I didnt even count them today as my mind is at ground zero.
    alternate hammer curls 4 sets @ 10 reps 15 lbs

Very unorganized,but I did finish.I will try to do a better job of this next time.

Stepup box today 130.My legs were on fire so,No bike today.

Intrain was 1 scoop,Purple Wraath 2 scoops.I almost forgot to add InTrain.Just one of those things where my mind is here,but it is also far away.I added it last second and it seemed gritty??Probably didnt mix it enough.It lasted me thru my session and did what I wanted it to.kept me from overheating.I think about what my friends who worked in,or responded to the site had to go thru,it just makes me really angry.I myself had done a few jobs in the tower that had the "secret room" which was a small (8ftX8ft)tribute room for the victims of the 1993 attack.It had a bronze plaque in the middle of the room on a marble pedestal base with the names,and a few prayers on it.I remember for whatever reason the wall tiles were imola grey spanish tiles that were 10 inch tiles.That and the only woman killed that day on the plaque stick out most in my mind.She was also from my hometown of Seaford too.Small world.If you worked there you know the room I speak of.Underground,not far from loading docks where the bomb had gone off.It was not a marked room,so very few knew what was behind that heavy grey door.I think I still have my security clearance credentials from those days of working in that room.Now,back to the lift.I did it.I am done with it.I am as always very satisfied with the results of the InTrain/Wraath combo.I am guessing another week and this here log will be done.I have less then 1/2 a tub and it is about that time to order the next one.Sorry for the rambling today,but,I will never forgive,and I will never forget.

Sorry I've been out, but I appreciate the continued and dedicated log.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No worries 'bout the rambling dud.e

Things are going strong in here!

Smile Good lift,good steps,& a smelly bike ride

2 hard boiled eggs,whole wheat english muffin toasted with oj.Nice easy breakfast.5 green bulge,4/4 white floods.I was looking forward to leg day for some reason,so sitting here listening to the rain,I went and had fun. I guess I found that groove that you need to have in order to progress as opposed to just go thru the motions.Here is what I accomplished:

Squats-3 sets @8 reps-150 lbs good form and zero knee issues today.A plus in my book
    Standing calf raises-4 sets @12 reps-166 bs,definitely like the heavier weights in front of me.On my shoulders dont feel as challenging
    Barbell side squats-3 sets @ 12 reps-50 lbs
    20 sit ups
    ****4 minute break after 20 minutes****
    25 sit ups
    Seated calf raises-5 sets @ 15 reps-80 lbs
    20 sit ups

Steps on box today:135 steps.Little by little,I will get to 200 steps a day.6 miles on the bike.I smelled burning rubber/plastic so I walked away at 6 miles.Riding too fast again.I know the smell,price of bike abuse too well not to stop.@ 200$ a bike,it gets to be a bit much after awhile abusing them for no reason.Common sense won this round.

InTrain 2 scoops,going to do the last of the tub this way.Saving my wraath for cardio.I used 24 oz of ice water and it seemed bland to me.Then again,I am used to using less water and getting a good lift from mixing with wraath.No big deal.Usual shake before sip and everything falls into place.77 degrees out there today so this kept me going.I was saturated by the halfway point,but felt like I had plenty of energy,and was moving along at a good pace.The tingles kicked in about 12 minutes after starting so thats always a good thing to me.I know it is doing its thing inside me.So I have to hold up my end of the deal by focusing,lifting,and sipping.Keeps the attitude good,and keeps everything going in the right direction.It is always in the back of my mind that at any given time,my back or legs will have an issue.I feel as tho I do go thru all my lifts at about 80-90%,with that last small percentage playing it safe.Considering where I once was,to where I am now,it is all good.Once I am done with the log,(wednesday??)I am debating taking 1 week off.No lifting.No riding.No stims.Just a multi and thats it.I am going to miss the InTrain&wraath for that week.But,knowing what will be waiting for me to come back to is an awesome incentive too.Thats it for this leg day.I am in a good place.Good lift,good steps,good smelly bike ride.Great intra workout refreshment.Now that I think of it,Who`s better then me??

Thumbs up Continued and dedicated log

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Sorry I've been out, but I appreciate the continued and dedicated log.
    A man is only as good as his word.I only hope I have been as detailed,and in depth as you anticipated.I have enjoyed doing it.I appreciate the chance to try something totally different then I was used to.

Talking going strong

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    No worries 'bout the rambling dud.e

Things are going strong in here!
    It is all I know.100%.Thank you for your support,compliment.I am not done tho.I will keep my focus and reach all of my goals,eventually.1 day at a time.

This log is perfect.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigbuciach View Post
    .1 day at a time.
    Def man. Def!

Smile new challenges

Toasted bran muffin with my standard glass of fresh oj.Did the 5 GB,4/4 white flood combo.I hate that wait time in between.Still working on that patience thing.I did have a decent lift,although I rested more then usual.No issue,just felt it was right at the time.

Flat bench press-3 set,2 @166 for 8 reps,1 @180 for 8 reps ready to do more
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 12 reps/86lbs
    Push ups 25-hands wide
    Shoulder shrugs-3 sets @ 12/12/12 reps/166 lbs
    Pushups 25 hands wide
    ***** 3 minute break after 18 minutes,then another 3 after 35******
    Pushups 25 hands close
    hammer curls 4 sets @ 10 reps 15 lbs

Stepup box today 135 again.No bike today.Going to go to the park and walk instead if it dont rain.

Intrain was 2 scoops in 20 oz ice water.Much better with 4 oz less water.Had more flavor,bite to it.Tingles hit me right as I was finishing up second set of pushups.I stood up and they were there.I think because I was going at such a good pace,I was sweating alot again,and it was not due to being too hot out there.I feel like I could go back and lift another set,if not more.That to me is another nice part of the InTrain.It helps keep me in a mood,mindset that no matter how much is done,I can do more.As I previously mentioned,I might take a week off from everything.Not only am I taking a week off,Once back I am going to start working out with a few other people on occasion.I had been invited a few times to do it,but felt like I wasnt "gym ready".I think I can hang with some of these gym rats now.I previously felt like I didnt belong in "their" gym.That was why I set up my florida room the way I did.Now I think it is time to continue my progress with people who have the intensity,focus,and dedication as close to,or more then myself.I see it as a win/win situation.I can learn from them,and at the same time maybe they can learn something from me.I look forward to some new challenges,as well as using different equipment.Never have used alot of what I see described in the forums here.I can still lift anytime here,so one way or another,my mission continues.So thats it for the next to last entry.This really went by so quickly.Thank you for checking in and I will be flipping a coin to see which lift winds up being the last one for this log,and before I actually do nothing for one whole week.A week off.Nice when you think of it.

Cool End of the line

Scrambled eggs(whole)dry whole wheat toast,and some apple juice for a change of pace.No Green bulge,just 4/4 on the white floods.I had creatine mono with protein shake.Have a bunch of stuff in the closet that needs to get used up so might as well do it the way I did it.I decided to just consolidate the both lifts into one.Do at least 2 sets,and go out with a bang.Here is what I did for the last entry of the InTrain log:

Flat bench press-2 sets @ 180 for 7 reps
    Standing barbell curls 2 sets @ 12 reps/80lbs
    Chest flys-2 sets @ 10 reps/50 lbs
    Shoulder shrugs-2 sets @ 12/10 reps/166 lbs
    Standing calf raises-2 sets @ 15 reps/166lbs
    Pushups 15 hands wide
    ***** I took a 2 minute break every 10 minutes******
    Seated calf raises-2 sets @ 10 reps-80 lbs
    Squats-1 sets @8 reps-166 lbs this was a tough one,should have done these first.......
    Pushups 15 hands close
    dumbell isolation curls 2 sets @ 10 reps 25 lbs

Stepups -130,nevermind a bike ride today.Happy to still be walking.

Intrain was 2.5 scoops,1 scoop wraath to 32 oz slushy ice water.Needed every drop of it.Also went thru a 20 oz bottle water.I really thought I would breeze thru this and it was anything but easy.I did take my time,but still it was alot harder then I anticipated.Either way,I did it.I am sure I will pay for it the next few days,but that is the price of progress.I am kind of bummed that this is the end now.What makes me happy tho is I dont have to guess anymore what I will use for pre/intra/post workouts anymore.InTrain/Wraath no doubt is staying.Bulge,eh.White flood,staying.I will alternate flood/pump and see what comes of it.So now that we are at the end of the line here are my final thoughts,across the board:InTrain is a solid item.The profile,price,taste,and effect are all a 9.5 of 10.Now,some people will complain about the foam,settling,having to shake it each time you sip it,flavor or whatever.To these people,I say get over yourself.It is a very minor thing when you look at the big picture.I understand you cant please every single person.Having said that,I like it.In my world,thats the bottom line.Thank you to all who took an interest in what I had to say about this product.Thank you to Controlled Labs for allowing me to participate in the program as well.I am glad it was enjoyable.If it sucked,you would have known about it.Thank you Dracoy for putting up with endless questions,emails,and having to post photos for me because I cant seem to grasp "how easy" it is to do it on here......You have been awesome to deal with.I wish everyone had your positive attitude,the world would be a better place.I am off to go bake a birthday cake for myself.Thanks again everyone,it has been a great ride.