Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Hop aboard the Purple InTrain with BigBuciach

Designed to shine where other products fall short, Purple INTRAIN is the anabolic INTRA workout solution, but taking INTRA workout supplementation to the next level wasn't easy. While amino acids are the king of building muscle, many also prefer a moderate amount of carbs during training because of the muscle sparing effect. Stored in the sarcoplasm of muscle fibers, muscle glycogen is short term energy storage we can take advantage of during a workout.

Key attributes:

- Hydro Whey and Free Form Amino Acids for optimal performance and growth
    - Active muscle glycogen enhancement
    - Exclusive herbal extract for carbohydrate shuttling
    - Fuel your training intensity
    - Potent vitamin and electrolyte complex designed for the serious athlete

Instead of just combining sugars and amino acids like so many products, Purple INTRAIN features designer carbohydrates, glycine, and banaba extract for dramatic muscle glycogen enhancement.... results you can SEE and FEEL ! CONTROLLED LABS didn't stop there.... INTRAIN features both Hydro Whey and Free Form Amino Acids like leucine for optimal performance and growth, along with the ergogenic beta-alanine and potent b-vitamin delivery for endurance.

Experience Purple INTRAIN and discover what many already know..... CONTROLLED LABS delivers !

About me:I will be 44 in september
    My weight now is down to 146 lbs.I started dieting,training back in 2006 at which time I was 260 lbs.I made a choice to go back to being healthy.I was involved in a car crash and broke my back,legs,left arm,and sat around for a long time (5 years)before realizing just how out of shape I had become.
    Now,I am going to go in a different direction.I am now going to try to put back as much muscle as possible,being limited as to just how heavy I can go without doing any damage to my back.
    My current supplements:Purple wraath,white flood,green bulge,and purple intrain.My multi is animal pak,I use flex for my joints,and optimum nutrition whey protein/with eas phos****en creatine when its a non lift day.
    My cardio was riding 30 miles per day,and I enjoyed it.Out in my florida room is where my weights,benches,and racks are set up,as well as the bike.
    Because I lost so much weight,I am revising my cardio now to only be 30 minutes per day.I dont worry about the mileage because I have maintained this weight loss for long enough to know what works best.
    My routine will be as follows: Monday,wednesday,and friday I lift.I go into the gym between 3-4am,I do 100 jumping jacks,I do 50 push ups,50 situps.Then,its go time.

First,bench press.I do 5 sets of 8.As of right now there is 140 lbs on the bar.
    Last week I tried 180 lbs,did 7,then dropped the bar on my chest.Wont happen again...
    Squats,standing calf raises,4 sets of 10 for squats,4 sets of 25 on the raises.100lbs bar
    Barbell curls,4 sets of 10, 80lbs on the bar.Chest:dumbell press,chest flys,3 sets,15,12,and 10.50 lbs each dumbell.
    Shoulder shrugs,3 sets 15,160lbs on the bar.
    Skullcrushers,4 sets of 10,40 lbs on the bar.
    Military press,4 sets of 10,with 40 lbs on the bar.

In between every set I do 25 pushups.I also have a box that I built for when I get really pumped to keep going,or before cardio.I put 10 lb ankle weights on,and I have an old bookbag with a 25 lb plate in it.Once I am all strapped up,I step up & down a minimum of 100 times.Depending on my mood,I may sometimes have 5 lb dumbells in my hands as well.

I rotate which set I do at any given time to keep the body from adapting.I also do reverse curls at the end of my lifts with 5,10,lb dumbells.The very last thing I do is hammer curls with 25 lb dumbells every other lift.The alternate lift I do lateral raises with the 10 lb dumbells.
    Now,I know it dont look like much next to other folks routines,but,when you consider I started up against doctors orders,with 40 lbs on the bench press for 3 months before gaining the confidence to add more and more until I got to where I am today,I think I am at a good place.

I will be adding pictures as we go thru this log.I will update it after every lift.It will be detailed,honest,and something I am looking forward to because it is another step many people said I could never reach.

Thank you Dracoy,Controlled labs for allowing me to participate in this really neat endeavour.

I welcome all comments,good,bad,whatever.I also think it would be great to get some suggestions as to any improvements that can be made to my routine,diet,schedule,or any other particular point of interest in this log.

The diet:I am not a fan of red meat.I eat alot of tuna,chicken,salads,fruits,and lately some lady named betty crocker sneaks in and bakes brownies here!!As of sunday tho,she wont be around for awhile.At least until the end of this log!!

I figure if my calories are upwards of 3000 per day,clean,as well as 200 grams of protein,I should be able to see very good results with the help of the supplements listed above.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little thingy here.It is the first one I have ever done so bear with me if I seem all over the place right out of the gate.

If the InTrain shows up today,the first log will be up tomorrow morning sometime.
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st. Good luck man, love the title.
    Benes

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In big guy

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm excited! Great story!

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile psyched & ready

Thanks guys.It means alot to have the support, as I am usually very to myself with regards to lifting and all.This whole sharing with the world thing is kinda funky,but I am going to go with the flow and try to fit in without making waves.I look forward to being part of a unique select few who are riding the Purple InTrain.Tomorrow morning cant get here fast enough for me.That and the dopey UPS guy!!
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am on board!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you get it! ?

Unhappy not here yet!!

Hopefully today.I am going out to lift in 45 minutes so needless to say,it wont be until friday`s lift that I get to start using it.Just knowing it is sitting in a warehouse and/or the back of a truck right now as I am just about to pop my first 4 white floods,is going to be my motivation to have a stellar lift.Normally,UPS delivers here around 5-7 pm as we are at the end of his route.I am not waiting that long,again.I will go by hooters where they all gather for lunch everyday.Once he gives me my InTrain,he can go back to whatever it is they do there.I am sure it isnt just enjoying the wings & ribs.On the plate that is......

Smile answers to questions

My water intake is between 1.5-2 gallons per day.

I lift at this ungodly hour because I do not sleep well,and rather then stare at television,or the ceiling,I go out and do my thing.It works well for me.

After you have an accident as I did,you have alot of time to think about life.Sitting in a cast from your knees to your neck,because some idiot decided he didnt have to stop for a red light,I recommend you sit back and look at the big picture.Prioritise what is important to you.Think of who matters to you,and why.Think of what you would do if you could start fresh again,with a clean slate.Then do it.Took me awhile to get my head out of a dark place,but it can be done,IF you want it bad enough.

The single biggest thing that made me start working out again was that in the past,I had done it with good results,and it made me happy.That,and I was tired of feeling lousy.

I am scaling back the cardio as much as I am because I was losing more muscle then fat now.Defeats the point of doing it if I am doing more harm then good.

When I have spare time I enjoy,fishing,going to car shows,concerts,etc.I dont have alot of spare time as there is always something to keep me busy.Or,should I say out of trouble!!

Thank you for your questions,and keep them coming.I will answer them in this format,so the same ones aren`t asked again & again.It is time for me to go get ready.I have a set routine,like at nasa when they launch a space shuttle.Once again,it`s go time!!

Originally Posted by bigbuciach View Post
    Hopefully today.I am going out to lift in 45 minutes so needless to say,it wont be until friday`s lift that I get to start using it.Just knowing it is sitting in a warehouse and/or the back of a truck right now as I am just about to pop my first 4 white floods,is going to be my motivation to have a stellar lift.Normally,UPS delivers here around 5-7 pm as we are at the end of his route.I am not waiting that long,again.I will go by hooters where they all gather for lunch everyday.Once he gives me my InTrain,he can go back to whatever it is they do there.I am sure it isnt just enjoying the wings & ribs.On the plate that is......
    LOL, let me find your tracking number.

My water intake is between 1.5-2 gallons per day.

I lift at this ungodly hour because I do not sleep well,and rather then stare at television,or the ceiling,I go out and do my thing.It works well for me.

After you have an accident as I did,you have alot of time to think about life.Sitting in a cast from your knees to your neck,because some idiot decided he didnt have to stop for a red light,I recommend you sit back and look at the big picture.Prioritise what is important to you.Think of who matters to you,and why.Think of what you would do if you could start fresh again,with a clean slate.Then do it.Took me awhile to get my head out of a dark place,but it can be done,IF you want it bad enough.

The single biggest thing that made me start working out again was that in the past,I had done it with good results,and it made me happy.That,and I was tired of feeling lousy.

I am scaling back the cardio as much as I am because I was losing more muscle then fat now.Defeats the point of doing it if I am doing more harm then good.

When I have spare time I enjoy,fishing,going to car shows,concerts,etc.I dont have alot of spare time as there is always something to keep me busy.Or,should I say out of trouble!!

Thank you for your questions,and keep them coming.I will answer them in this format,so the same ones aren`t asked again & again.It is time for me to go get ready.I have a set routine,like at nasa when they launch a space shuttle.Once again,it`s go time!!
    Great post man! It is good to see your water consumption is so high. Lots of people don't get enough water, I personally think water consumption is the first step towards a healthier diet.

Tracking says TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Cool Tracking is correct!!

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Tracking says TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    It has arrived.The Purple InTrain has made the long trek to the nations oldest city.It is on the shelf rubbing elbows with its cousins,wraath,flood&bulge.They will all make their presence known friday @ 3 am in the Get Serious Gym!!The first log will be posted shortly after the lift & cardio session.

OH epic.............................................. ...

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 AM!!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Thumbs up the early bird....

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    3 AM!!!
    3am indeed!!No distractions.No interruptions.100% focus & commitment to the mission at hand.Crickets chirping,and plates hitting the rack.It also sets the tone for the day when you have excellent workouts that early.While most are snoring,I am grunting,sweating,and loving every minute of it.

3am indeed!!No distractions.No interruptions.100% focus & commitment to the mission at hand.Crickets chirping,and plates hitting the rack.It also sets the tone for the day when you have excellent workouts that early.While most are snoring,I am grunting,sweating,and loving every minute of it.
    I attached your stack .

NICE looking!

Attached Images

Thumbs up Nice!!

I attached your stack .

NICE looking!

You are way too good to me!!I will try to get some more pics up shortly.I am climbing the walls here trying to stay busy,because tomorrow is still a day away!!This low intensity cardio is soooooo not me.I rode for 30 minutes,twice!!Just going to grin and bear it,for now.

Haha !

From pete

"This photo shows me at home in 2/2006 with my new tattoo.Had no clue as to just how enormous I really was.This picture got me started on the road to wellness.They say a picture tells a 1000 stories,it is very true."

"September 27,2008.Progress being made,weight is at 158 lbs."

Wow inspirational!
    Attached Images

The "before" InTrain picture.7-30-2009 3:45 pm.

Epioc.
    Attached Images

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    glad it showed up, looking forward to the updated
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Smile Finally!!

Just finished pre wo meal.3 eggs,poached,on whole wheat toast.4 slices turkey breast,and 1 tall glass of 1% milk.Now,I have mixed the InTrain and it is in the fridge chilling as I write this.I was impressed with the smell right out of the gate.

Smell:10/10 Sweet,fruity,and pleasant.Appealing to the senses as something you want to try.

Mixability:9.5/10 As per directions,2 scoops/24 oz water,stirred not shaken to avoid foamage.Nobody likes foamage,especially so early in the morning!Minor settling that was easily taken care of with a quick shake or two once I poured it into shaker cup.

Taste:10/10 To me,if something works as it is said to work,taste becomes secondary.However,if it taste good,then it is a win/win!!Having a liking for sweet stuff,this fit right in.It is one of those taste that you think,hmm,reminds me of something I have tasted before kinda thing.It also made me think of the scene in hollywood knights when the cop said,"does have a wang to it"!!Fruity,sweet,tangy,tart,all at the same time.Not something I would dread having to drink while working out.Some stuff has a chemical aroma/taste that kill the whole vibe going to the gym,not this.

Performance:? I will have the review up after I lift in a few hours.

So far,so good.

Looks GREAT!

Also feel free to mix it in a shaker. It'll foam a bit but it'll settle by the time you workout. Plus I tend to shake it before I drink and I dont notice the foam.

Talking Christmas in July

30 minutes until go time.Green bulge 45 minutes ago,white flood in 10.I feel like a child at christmas again.I know what my present is.Seen it,touched it.Cant play with it just yet.....I am ready.

Cool In the books

Today`s lift was everything I wanted it to be.2:55,until 4:15.I did the exact routine mentioned above,with the hammer curls.I felt as tho it flowed right along.The InTrain definitely adds another dimension.Taste great,and the tingles were more intense then the usual from wraath& flood combo.I did notice that I was gassy towards the end,but that could have been the poached eggs.Next lift we shall see.I had a minor issue with my left knee popping during squats,but nothing I am going to worry over.I also was sweating more then normal.After the first set,I was drenched.Normally,it is not until a good 30 minutes in that I am completely soaked.It was 81 degrees out there according to my little thermometer.A set can take anywhere from 15-20 minutes at a decent pace.I kept the rest to 30 seconds between everything, so I knew I was aggressive,but not pushing to the point I burned out too quick.InTrain evened me out,and the heavy sweat became a little less annoying.So,my first impressions are that InTrain kept me feeling good,cool,and I do not feel any stiffness,soreness or other kind of pains.I did 2 extra sets of chest presses at the very end instead of hammer curls to failure.I will be trying to focus on rebuilding the muscles in the chest that were lost because of super intensive cardio.I give the InTrain a 10/10 because it has everything you want,and need for an intra workout drink.On top of that,I am still tingling.Now I am going to load a cooler,and go out on the boat for a few hours.That will be my cardio for today.Next lift is monday.I am counting down the hours!!Have a great weekend!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dracoy View Post
    the "before" intrain picture.7-30-2009 3:45 pm.

epioc.

beast MODE !!!111

Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-31-2009 at 03:33 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Today`s lift was everything I wanted it to be.2:55,until 4:15.I did the exact routine mentioned above,with the hammer curls.I felt as tho it flowed right along.The InTrain definitely adds another dimension.Taste great,and the tingles were more intense then the usual from wraath& flood combo.I did notice that I was gassy towards the end,but that could have been the poached eggs.Next lift we shall see.I had a minor issue with my left knee popping during squats,but nothing I am going to worry over.I also was sweating more then normal.After the first set,I was drenched.Normally,it is not until a good 30 minutes in that I am completely soaked.It was 81 degrees out there according to my little thermometer.A set can take anywhere from 15-20 minutes at a decent pace.I kept the rest to 30 seconds between everything, so I knew I was aggressive,but not pushing to the point I burned out too quick.InTrain evened me out,and the heavy sweat became a little less annoying.So,my first impressions are that InTrain kept me feeling good,cool,and I do not feel any stiffness,soreness or other kind of pains.I did 2 extra sets of chest presses at the very end instead of hammer curls to failure.I will be trying to focus on rebuilding the muscles in the chest that were lost because of super intensive cardio.I give the InTrain a 10/10 because it has everything you want,and need for an intra workout drink.On top of that,I am still tingling.Now I am going to load a cooler,and go out on the boat for a few hours.That will be my cardio for today.Next lift is monday.I am counting down the hours!!Have a great weekend!!
    Sounds like InTrain is a hit. I'm glad to hear!

Thumbs up Very much a hit

Sounds like InTrain is a hit. I'm glad to hear!
    I liked it alot.I was out on the boat thinking,instead of just bottled water,I should have brought some with me.Or,at least some wraath.Next time.I might just get another tub of wraath to leave on the boat.My shoulders are a tad bit sore now,but it`s probably more sunburn,and from reeling in a few decent sized flounder,and bluefish then from the lift.On a side note,I heard on the radio out on the atlantic that Arturo Gatti`s death was ruled a suicide.Anybody who was around him,or even remotely connected to him knows that is 100% nonsense.The truth will come out,eventually.Ok,didnt mean to get all off topic.I was surprised that the InTrain wasnt a darker color.I was thinking it would have been more purplish.Not that it matters.

Haha fishing ROCKS!

They can always darken it in the next batch But I like less coloring IMO.

Also, havinga tub of PW on a boat might not be the best idea Water + supp tub = AHHH! lol