Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! I just saw the pics, dude. Congrats on the progress

And glad to hear you like PI!

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Thanks!!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Wow! I just saw the pics, dude. Congrats on the progress

And glad to hear you like PI!
    I am progressing at a decent rate.I did lose a bit of muscle with the cardio being so much,so often.Sometimes being too focused isnt a good thing.I think I got it to where I can do lifting 80%,cardio 20% and with that ratio maybe put on some muscle weight and keep going on my mission.The InTrain is good stuff.I like the profile,as well as the tingling that just makes the workout that much more fun.And it taste pretty good too!!I appreciate the feedback.I heard from so many people that it will take forever to lose alot of fat,and be healthy again.I figured as long as I am not under 6 feet of dirt,everyday is another golden oppurtunity to prove people wrong.And smile as I tell them under my breath,GFYS!!
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the way, proving people wrong as you shine and smile

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool motivating

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    That's the way, proving people wrong as you shine and smile
    It is a great motivation tool knowing people think you dont have the strength to keep going.Or,that they want you to fail,for whatever reason.Misery loves company.Too bad I am light years ahead of that negativity.My progress,good attitude,and drive to succeed will never let me fail.The world has enough failures walking around.
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

Thumbs up New 4 day routine

Starting tomorrow,my routine will be all new,as well as a 4 day plan.My neighbors son is a professional wrestler who lives in tampa.I was asked not to mention this person by name,and I will honor his wish.I will say tho,when you stand 6 foot 4 or 5,weigh 260+ and are built like a brick you know what,he knows what works.He stopped over there for a party yesterday and drew up what he felt would be a better training plan for me.The routine I had,according to him,was good for what it was.Now I am basically going thru the motions...So,here is what is written:

Monday,Thursday:
    Squats-2-3 sets @10-12 reps
    Standing calf raises-3 sets @20-25 reps
    Leg extensions-2-3 sets @ 10-15 reps
    Seated calf raises-3 sets @ 15-20 reps
    Lying leg curls-2-3 sets @ 10-15 reps
    3 sets of 20 sit ups
    box with ankle weights,no more then 10 minutes.No dumbells.

He says to do 20 minutes of cardio in the form of hiit.

Tuesdays & Fridays:
    Flat bench press-3-4 sets @ 8-10 reps
    Incline dumbell press-2-3 sets @ 8-10 reps
    Standing barbell curls 2 sets @ 10-12 reps
    Isolation curls 3 sets @ 10-12 reps
    1 arm dumbell rows 2-3 sets @ 10-12 reps
    Close grip bench press-2-3 sets @ 8-10 reps
    bent lateral raises-2-3 sets @ 8-10 reps

20 minutes hiit cardio.

He said to me that lifting alone isnt a great idea,so a guy that was there will be helping me make sure my form is good,and I guess thats ok.He will be here tomorrow by 9,so we shall see if this new thing is for me.I think this guy Dave coming tomorrow is a trainer at a local gym.I am looking forward to this,and the Intrain will be chilled & ready to keep me moving in my neverending mission to be all I know I can be!!See ya tomorrow!!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20 minutes of HIIT will be EXTREMELY tough to do if you are doing it right.

Read this.

http://yanyanxu.com/2008/01/03/correcting-my-cardio/

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Def ready to see how this will turn out. I find having an extra body there with you when you lift you become a lot stronger instantly.

Cool good looking out Dracoy

20 minutes of HIIT will be EXTREMELY tough to do if you are doing it right.

Read this.

http://yanyanxu.com/2008/01/03/correcting-my-cardio/
    I think when it was explained to me,I would ride 1 minute hard,next minute regroup.Repeat.Knowing what I know about riding too much,too fast,too long,I wont bury my progress again.I have worked too hard and come too far but I learned this lesson the hard way.I will try this and see what happens.I did 7 miles this am on a new bike that is totally different then what I had been using.I was on a golds gym 210 upright.Now I got one with the moving handle bars and it is alot more tiring.I was used to just sitting holding on and pedaling like a lunatic from start to finish.Today I did the whole moving thing and it felt ok.Have to get used to it.I dont care for the noise,so the stereo is going to be turned way up.Dracoy,Thanks for the article.I learned something new again.

Ahhh are you diong HIIT biking? That changes things, but good luck man! I do 10 minutes cardio of HIIT then do 10 minutes of HIIT jump rope or something random

Angry "Dont worry,we can fix that""

So,here we are with monday`s lift.Before I did anything,I had eaten a western omellette (egg whites only) with whole wheat toast,and a big glass of freshly squeezed oj.I took green bulge at about 7:40ish.The white floods (6) were tossed back with 1 bottled water @ 8:30.We started about 8:45.Today,it is swollen,stiff,and sore.Being today was leg day,and a totally new routine, I was looking forward to it,as well as having a certified trainer making sure everything was good.Look at the title.That is what I heard after everything.My form was slightly off on most things.But,dont worry we can fix that.The routine I was prepared for was different then what was done.Here is what I did instead:

Squats-3 sets @ 12 reps
    Standing calf raises-3 sets @ 25 reps
    Leg extensions-3 sets @ 12 reps
    Seated calf raises-3 sets @ 25 reps
    Lying leg curls-3 sets @ 12 reps
    3 sets of dumbell lunges @ 12 reps
    Barbell side squats-3 sets @ 12 reps
    Step ups with barbell on box,not bench-2 sets @ 20 steps

My form was ok to me,but little things like toe direction seemed to make a big difference?Ok,he makes a living doing this so we shall take him at his word....Standing calf raises were good to go in my eyes,but according to him,I was going too fast,and bouncing.We fixed that too....The dumbell lunges,I wasnt going forward enough,so once again,that was fixed....Last time I mentioned my left knee popping.Right now,it is swollen,stiff,and sore.I will put an ice pack on it.Other then that it all fell into place.I will get a neoprene knee thing so hopefully the knee wont need to be fixed too....I sipped InTrain (2 scoops) as I went.I noticed Dave seemed to enjoy sipping it too!!Now,I am willing to share,but you need to have your own cup.Next time,I will fix that for him!!Secondly,I am not used to anybody being around me when I am working out,much less touching me,or my supps.This is going to be quite the adjustment to make it all work.Dont worry,we shall fix that too....The InTrain was a hit with a trainer who never heard of it and thinks it is an excellent intra workout drink.He made it a point to stress the benefit in the nutritional part of working out.The big picture was the phrase he said.Oh,I almost forgot.He fixed another thing I was evidently doing wrong.My breathing.Something to do with being in sync with your moving,lifting.I kind of tuned him out after the first few we can fix thats....Alas,I will be open minded to learning,and improving(fixing) what I seem to be doing wrong.

Had my shake 10 minutes after lift was fiiiiiinally over.......

Once he was gone,I caught my breath,shook my head and rode the bike for 30 minutes.I did no more then 18 miles per hour the whole way thru. I was in no mood to do HIIT today.The best part of the ride was that I tossed a scoop of wraath(lemonade) into the Intrain and that was my drink on the bike.I was waiting for him to walk back in and tell me I was riding wrong,and how to fix that too.If today was any indication of whats to come,I think I want to go back to lifting alone at 3 am doing it the wrong way.Tomorrow is arms,chest,and all that good stuff.I hope once he fixes everything I do wrong then,thats the end of that...Either way,The InTrain will roll on.
    Last edited by bigbuciach; 08-03-2009 at 07:57 AM.

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sub'd man gl!

Unhappy weight amounts used today

I failed to list the weight amounts used because they were constantly (fixed)changed.I didnt ask,just wanted the whole thing to be done.I usually am very positive & focused when I set foot in the gym.Today was a complete 180 from that.Next time will be different.Tomorrow I WILL fix that before going out.Sorry for the rant type log post today,but I am pretty pissed at the moment.The knee feels a tad bit better with ice on it,and I am sure the Intrain has something to do with it too,so it isnt a total loss.

Smile Thanks!!

Originally Posted by leeh23 View Post
    sub'd man gl!
    I appreciate the good karma.Back at you too!!

Interesting. Workout partner... haha!

Breating is important, you need to think about hwo you breath with each exercise, it'll really help make the difference from a 5 pound pr to a 10 pound pr.

My friend kept stealing my InTrain too !

Talking The fixer rides the InTrain

Todays lift went according to plan.No drama,and only 1 thing needed to be "fixed".My glide path was straight up and down.I now go from the lower sternum,upwards across chest to the rack.This supposedly is the correct way to do a bench press.Everything else seemed to be good in the fixer`s eyes.I also was told bending my knees during bicep curls was good form too.I gave him a look,and it wasnt brought up again...He had a bunch of goodies in his trunk that people sell off when they give up working out.I bought a tricep bomber bar,a bicep curl harness type thing that you lay your elbows in as it is hung around the neck with the bar going across the chest,80 lbs of weights,an ez curl bar,and some gloves.He wanted 50$,but took 40$,and a scoop of wraath& Intrain instead.That was the mix for today,1 scoop of each in ice water.We got along much better today as I told him that it wasnt what he told me,but how he said it that had me angry.We as adults just said ok,and moved ahead with today`s session.It included:

Flat bench press-4 sets @ 10 reps-140 lbs-felt awesome!!
    Incline dumbell press-3 sets @ 10 reps-40 lbs-not my fav-chest flys are better they will be added back in on friday
    Standing barbell curls 2X2 sets @ 12 reps-80lbs,then 50 lbs with that curl bar thing around my neck-felt funky
    Isolation curls 3 sets @ 15 reps 25 lbs-veiny.Nice!!
    1 arm dumbell rows 2 sets @ 10 reps 10 lbs-eh
    Close grip bench press-3 sets @ 8 reps-120 lbs-nice pump in the chest
    bent lateral raises-3 sets @ 8 reps 10 lbs-was ok,need to go heavier

I did another thing today that normally I dont do alot of.Stretching before lifting.My 100 jumping jacks,and pushups are fine,according to the fixer.He said stretching out for at least 5-10 minutes is always a smart thing.He is a professional,so I will go with it.I felt very relaxed,with no issues today in regards to shoulders,elbows,or wrist.Sometimes the joints tend to stiffen up on me.Once I was done with the lift we shook hands and he thanked me for the $$,and drink.Told me I have the basics down and no reason I cant continue to progress,and add size now that the fatness has been dealt with.Then he left.I can call anytime I reach a plateau,or just want someone to lift with.I thought that was nice of him.I think between having a good lift,buying some stuff I know cost alot more then I paid,and the InTrain refreshing me,today is a off to a good start.My knee is feeling alot better.I would say 80%.The first thing I thought of when he left at was that now I can go back to lifting at 3 am.I think with what he showed me,(fixed!!)I can and will exceed even my own lofty expectations.I am off to mow the lawn,then possibly ride the bike.Lawn cutting at 87 degrees is cardio in itself so I will see how I feel once it is done.Usually 45-55 minutes to do it.Either way it isnt going to get cut with me shooting the breeze here.See ya bright and early thursday am for my leg routine.

Haha way to use InTrain and PW to barter

Keep it up !

Cool sippin & dippin

Leg day so early in the morning!!Loving it.Another good lift with no issues.Stiffness in knee is absent,and no popping sounds today.Good to go.I think it might have been due to the extra stretching that I am now doing.The fixer definitely got the point across to the importance of it,especially "as we get older".Nice way of telling me that at soon to be 44,I need to keep my rickety bones & joints well oiled,and stretched!!I personally feel that if you go into the gym with the right frame of mind,and are focused,fed,and have your intensity level where it needs to be to have a good lift, you will.I want my lifts to go longer.I want to feel the burn,but not overdue it.Today was a good example of that. I think that because I have the timing of the supps exact now,everything is adding up to a positive end result in the gym.I noticed instead of sipping the InTrain,I am taking big swigs.I did two scoops of it,and two scoops of wraath to a 2 liter bottle of ice water & ice chips.Refreshing to say the least as it was 79 degrees out there today.Halfway thru the set I decided to come into the house and get a few deep breaths of cooler air,and swig the bottle for a few chugs.Then it was back to the routine.Which was:

Squats-5 sets @ 12 reps-100 lbs on bar
    Standing calf raises-5 sets @ 20 reps-100 lbs on bar
    Leg extensions-2 sets @ 10 reps-40 lbs
    Seated calf raises-5 sets @ 20 reps-60 lbs on bar
    4 sets of dumbell lunges @ 12 reps-25lb,40lb,and 50lbs

Step ups with dumbells on the box,-3 sets @ 25 steps,10lb,25lb,and 50lbs with the ankle weights on (10lbs each leg)no backpack this time.

I did some situps,and pushups in between,but wasnt organised,or counting.Just felt like while resting between moving bars around,do something that was better then nothing...

I feel pretty good,and almost like I could go back out and lift some more.I miss my old routine,but will keep working on this here set up for another week or so,with modifications to this or that as I go.

I am off to the big blue sea to catch what shall be dinner tonight.I love fresh fish,with some pasta,and marinara sauce.MMMMMM.I am in a good place,and psyched for tomorrow already!!!!Have a great day,and I will be back bright & early tomorrow!!

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    solid leg workout keep up the goodwork!

A cool thing to do is make a slushy.

Try it sometime

LOL Pete told me to post this.

Pete's version of food porn.

How to tell when Bananas go bad . .
    Attached Images

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Red face Gas effect

Has anyone else noticed an increase in gas since taking Intrain?Just curious.

Originally Posted by bigbuciach View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in gas since taking Intrain?Just curious.
    Pete asked me to post this.

You may just be getting used to the supp. I used to get bad gas with PW, went away after a few weeks.
    Attached Images

Smile Just about that time

Green bulge,40 minutes ago.White flood (6)will be washed down with 2 scoops PW in 10 minutes.Then,it shall be go time!!Something tells me I will be flying soon...As if I needed anything else to get me pumped & ready.Today I am adding more things to the lift so I dont feel like I could have/should have done more.Maybe a combination of the first lift,with the second.I will write it down as I go and we will see if it is the better way to go.I Wasnt in the mood to eat anything earlier,so afterwards I will have my shake,then figure out what to eat.See you on the other side of the lift.

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh heavenly blessed beauty...
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Thumbs up Longer,harder,and loving the pain

Here is what I did from 3:25-4:55 with a 5 minute break in the middle:

Flat bench press-5 sets @ 10 reps/140 lbs
    Shoulder shrugs-4 sets @ 12 reps/160 lbs
    pushups-20
    Incline dumbell press-2 sets @ 10 reps/40 lbs
    Chest flys-2 sets @ 10 reps/50 lbs
    pushups-25
    Standing barbell curls 3 sets @ 12 reps/80lbs
    Isolation curls 3 sets @ 12 reps/25 lbs
    Military press 4 sets @ 10 reps/50 lbs
    pushups-20
    skullcrushers-4 sets @ 12 reps/40 lbs
    bent lateral raises 3 sets @ 10 reps 15 lbs
    pushups-20
    Hammer curls 1 set of 25 @ 5 lbs,1 set of 15 @ 10 lbs,and finally 2 sets of 8 @ 25lbs.

Step up on box for 80 steps with the backpack.25 lb plate in bp,10 lb dumbell each hand.No ankle weights.

The InTrain was straight up 2 scoops,chilled to perfection in the freezer.Just wanted to keep it basic knowing I was in for a longer workout.I also had a gallon jug of ice cold water that was 1/2 empty when finished.

Right now I cant lift my arms above my shoulders.To me,thats a good sign that the lift was productive.I did need to take a break because one thing that was done threw me off for a short time.I did the shrugs second,right after the bench press at the start.Not a good thing that I for some reason lifted with my back,as opposed to my legs.I stiffened up immediately in the lower back.A few deep breaths,more stretching,and I made it to halfway,when I knew I needed to just relax for 5 minutes.It made a difference.I paced myself the rest of the way and am glad to say it was smooth sailing.I was not as gassy as previous lifts.I think because I didnt chug the Intrain,as well as my breathing was more relaxed instead of the gasping because I was rushing routine.I like this lift as it was definitely a challenge to do.I am going to drop 1 thing,just to tighten it up a little.I have not decided if the isolation curls are going,or the dumbell presses.I may just alternate them.I didnt sweat any more then normal which I credit InTrain,and alot of water to keep me fresh,at 79 degrees out there.Cardio today will be a nice long walk in the local park.I dont feel riding the bike will be any fun as I am going to feel this lift until monday am for sure.....I am going to go enjoy my pain now.Been awhile since I challenged myself to this level.So that is it for what I think was a very good week.Other then the breyer`s,& edy`s ice cream finding their way to my belly....Old habits creeping back...I will weigh myself monday.Have a great weekend,and before we know it,monday will be here for leg day!!!!

The step up box idea is really nice, I may need to steal it.

damn thats a nice circuit routine!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks like a killer workout man
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool in my top 3

Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    looks like a killer workout man
    Since I started lifting a few years ago,this particular one here is in my top 3 lifts.I am paying the price for it now tho.Oddly enough,I am feeling like I can go out and do it again!!Full of energy again,but I will simply relax and look forward to the next time my arms and shoulders feel as tho they are on fire.Tuesday I will do it again,with a few modifications.