Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chief-heist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Terrible, another step towards a potential ban, boOoOoo

I better stock up sooner than later..

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jason-bourne View Post
    O'rly?

You're not even smart enough to know what you're typing. See below.

No matter how small it is, technically, it's an insult.

So in the same post I went from unworthy to worthy. At this rate, you'll be calling the feds on me by happy hour.
    Can we leave this stuff out of this thread? Normally I wouldn't care but this is potentially big news and I don't want to see it roll down the hill into a flame-fest that just gets locked by mods.

I know he's universally not liked but it may be easier just to ignore him.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is no allegation that tren xtreme contained anything but the proper compound.

it is novitzky saying that estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione itself is a controlled substance here and now TODAY

IMO this won't fly in the courts. However the allegations of misbranded drugs and similar minor offenses likely will fly.

whatever the case, novitzky's role in this case will bring this whole subject to the front burner and will likely hasten the scheduling of these compounds
    Thanks for taking the time to explain that!

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    in before tren is on the news again
    didn't they quote a BB.com forum post that it made the kid feel like a monster in the gym or something? lol gotta love the media...

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    As I said, it appears that they overmarketed the product so much as being steroids that they are now going to be treated like steroid dealers.

If you dangle the bait too long, the fish will bite on it even if its made of rubber. But again, a complete waste of taxpayer dollars

The only thing missing is Taylor Hooten's dad getting up on a mic and calling them murderers for killing his son...
    it is a steroid and they are technically steroid dealers.
    Last edited by RatherBeLifting; 07-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As this is only (2) substances that are technically illegal, I wonder how many other Supplement companies are in Code Red meetings at this moment
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's good but I still hate it when companies put names similar to steroids on their products. Very misleading.

But it appears its a pre-emp strike at all other companies that sell these types of products and I expect a lot more companies to be caught up as well.

Stock up while you can folks
    Yeah, you're right. I hate when companies name their products names that are similar to steroids.

They should just put the real things in there. Oh wait.....

GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by th3_original View Post
    Yeah, you're right. I hate when companies name their products names that are similar to steroids. )
    Similar...we dont need no stinkin similar when we got exactly identical!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/ana.html Anavar!!!!
    ...And the God of wine is crouched down in my room...

"If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't." ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5

Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000) Adumb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    we on tv yet ?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adumb View Post
    we on tv yet ?
    In b4 CJ reference
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Adumb View Post
    we on tv yet ?
    Should we be waving or making outrageous quotes?

I TOOK THE PRODUCTS IN QUESTION AND PUSHED AN OLD MAN DOWN SOME STAIRS AFTER HE ASKED ME FOR CHANGE.

Inb4 I'm on TV.

chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Atheimetal View Post
    Should we be waving or making outrageous quotes?

I TOOK THE PRODUCTS IN QUESTION AND PUSHED AN OLD MAN DOWN SOME STAIRS AFTER HE ASKED ME FOR CHANGE.

Inb4 I'm on TV.
    the product in question has killed my family, it also burned my house down and sexually assaulted me, please help governement protect me from this overly evil compound with no soul!
    There is no secret to life or success. The solution is simple baby, 110% all day everyday. Believe that.

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These supplements made me michael vick my dogs! Damn you am cell!

But on a serious note its like the walls are slowly closing in on the ds/ph world.

Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    These supplements made me michael vick my dogs! Damn you am cell!

But on a serious note its like the walls are slowly closing in on the ds/ph world.
    A little less slowly now.

bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not good.

Any more interesting things in the affidavit Pat?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bmxgrim View Post
    Not good.

Any more interesting things in the affidavit Pat?

novitzky purchased some tren at the max muscle store undercover. while there the store guy told him that the stuff won't be around much longer cuz the obama administration took all the money from attacking medical marijuana and gave it to the FDA to get rid of supplements

why that was mentioned in the affidavit i dunno, but it was funny

evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chargerfn909 View Post
    I took Estro-Xtreme and that schitt was NOT just 4-OHA. I had mean sides that I SHOULD not have had. Glad to see they will be testing all that crap and getting rid of it.
    if they would just allow people to get steroids through their doctors...this could all be avoided. I mean honestly how much more safe would all of this stuff be if they would just go...ok, here it is, you pay for it just like anyone else would, plus they can perscribe you a proper PCT instead of buying nolva/clomid from a black market supplier that might not even be selling you real nolva or clomid.....
    can't ya show some class?

Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    novitzky purchased some tren at the max muscle store undercover. while there the store guy told him that the stuff won't be around much longer cuz the obama administration took all the money from attacking medical marijuana and gave it to the FDA to get rid of supplements

Link to affidavit?

Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scagnetti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is the source link and video for the news story about highschool teens and tren.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4870785n

Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Atheimetal View Post
    Can we leave this stuff out of this thread? Normally I wouldn't care but this is potentially big news and I don't want to see it roll down the hill into a flame-fest that just gets locked by mods.

I know he's universally not liked but it may be easier just to ignore him.
    It would be actually easier for everyone if they DIDN'T TRY TO START **** TO BEGIN WITH ON AN OTHERWISE PERFECTLY NORMAL THREAD.

If you got something to say about me or anyone else, there's a MISC section.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and people wonder why I don't mess around with pro hormones/steroids. Just a matter of time. ******** seemed to be really aggressively hawking their products as well which i'm sure accelerated this.

Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000) Vince Goodrum is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    and people wonder why I don't mess around with pro hormones/steroids. Just a matter of time. ******** seemed to be really aggressively hawking their products as well which i'm sure accelerated this.

Yeah, it doesn't help to boast and brag to everyone that walks into your store. Never know who it can be but there's no need to sell that stuff anyway. There's a number of natural and legal products that are very effective and with hard work and training, you can put together a great physique

BTW Good God Layne, you've gotten a lot bigger lately. Been adding some plates to the bar from what it appears.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

I laughed at the last part
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, it doesn't help to boast and brag to everyone that walks into your store. Never know who it can be but there's no need to sell that stuff anyway. There's a number of natural and legal products that are very effective and with hard work and training, you can put together a great physique

BTW Good God Layne, you've gotten a lot bigger lately. Been adding some plates to the bar from what it appears.
    thanks; i'm certainly trying

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think the courts are going to let this fly. This dimwit does not get to determine what is legal to sell and what isn't. That is the job of congress. There was a section in the 2004 ban, that would technically apply to these "steroids" (the part that refers to testosterone like substances, not exact wording just going by memory) but I think if challenged that section would be considered constitutionally "overbroad" and therefore unenforceable. I think what they are trying to do is get Congress to move on banning these substances. When a court throws these cases out, it will create a groundswell of support demanding action to protect our children from evil steroid dealers. I do not think that the feds can win this case. I would love to see the legal opinion he received that gave him the go ahead on this.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    I don't think the courts are going to let this fly. This dimwit does not get to determine what is legal to sell and what isn't. That is the job of congress. There was a section in the 2004 ban, that would technically apply to these "steroids" (the part that refers to testosterone like substances, not exact wording just going by memory) but I think if challenged that section would be considered constitutionally "overbroad" and therefore unenforceable. I think what they are trying to do is get Congress to move on banning these substances. When a court throws these cases out, it will create a groundswell of support demanding action to protect our children from evil steroid dealers. I do not think that the feds can win this case. I would love to see the legal opinion he received that gave him the go ahead on this.
    I'd agree with you here Clay. I am sure this is not a federally scheduled/controlled substance (or was not the day this warrant was executed). I wonder if anyone checked though to see if its controlled at the state level - you know the federal and state laws don't always overlap perfectly. I have found many instances where something is not federally scheduled but is a controlled substance or at least a legend drug in various states (not always hormonally related too). I'm sure these guys had to have local back up when they raided the place and the case may be dropped from a federal to a state case in the end anyhow. Regardless, the FDA does have a misbranding case here unless they can prove DSHEA compliance. Look, the bottom line is the folks we (or some of us) elected to run our government do not really want these items being sold anymore - not sure they did in the first place to be honest - and now they're really cracking the whip. With the new GMP requirements, I am sure you're going to see heightened awareness and enforcement on the FDA side of things in the industry in general. Some of this is good news - the old saw of the rat infested manufacturing facility in someone's basement comes to mind here. Some of it means higher prices for consumers as we are forced to incur a substantual time/paperwork/employee burden that will box out smaller competitors for sure and serves as a significant barrier to entry into the industry.

The problem as I see it is that there is usually a very long under-reaction to chicanery and then a disproportionate over-reaction to "fix the issue" if you know what I mean.

The loop-hole will be closed soon enough and the folks selling uncontrolled anabolic steroids through this loop-hole are gonna have to stop or face prosecution. That's just how it is. I would not be caught dead selling or trying to sell any of these types of things now in 2009. There all over the news and FDA/DEA are aware of them. If you're a company making your money with these types of things you are coming to the end of the line here.

That's just how it is and will be as I see it. Creatine, aminos, protein powder and some herbs (some, a select few) and vitamins. That's where we are heading.

BK

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    thanks; i'm certainly trying
    all roids

kidding of course lol
    Last edited by Quelly; 07-26-2009 at 12:07 PM.