Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    5lb I think ?

Isn't it marked ?
    no its just goes in numerical order by 2.. so 2-4-6-8 etc.. i dont think its 10 tho cuz the one with pounds only goes up to 97.5 lbs, and theres no way i could rack it.. maybe its in the middle like 7 lbs?? kind of annoying but ill do those on a different machine thats numbered and see what feels similar.. i doubt the gym staff knows.. theyre idiots
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the hotties! I got a question of you guys. I know Pruple Intrain is for Pre workouts can post workout but can I save it for post workout. I do wrestling and weight lifting and all kinds of ****. Any suggestions?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silver-Wolfe View Post
    Love the hotties! I got a question of you guys. I know Pruple Intrain is for Pre workouts can post workout but can I save it for post workout. I do wrestling and weight lifting and all kinds of ****. Any suggestions?
    INTRAIN is INTRA
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INTRAIN is best used during your workout/wrestling/etc. if you are looking for a boost for your wrestling workouts (if you dont get alotof water breaks), maybe do just 1/2 scoop Purple Wraath and 1/2 scoop INTRAIN right before your workout for the extra energy and endurance..

if you do get breaks during wrestling or for during your weightlfiting sessions and can sip on something regularly, do 1 scoop Purple Wraath and 1 scoop Purple INTRAIN

just housed 7.5 oz chicken breast some sting beans n 2 pieces of whole grain toast w/ a little olivio for PWO meal... OM NOM NOM
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52

PM for Bonobos referral

Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silver-Wolfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh thanks I'll do that. But what about post workout shakes? Do I need to add whey or some more PW or PiT?

Oh thanks I'll do that. But what about post workout shakes? Do I need to add whey or some more PW or PiT?
    just do whey (2 scoops) or if you want a more complete PWO shake, pick up some Golden Gains.. carbs to replenish glycogen after destroying your muscles, good protein source too, etc.. i would use that more after weightlifting sessions rather than wrestling workouts.. but would still be a good idea to use whey after wrestling workouts too.

i even use some extra whey after my Golden Gains shake to help get my protein intake up, then i follow with a good meal
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

Would another Purple Wraath with Purple InTrain be just as good? I might add some whey for boosted protein content.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would another Purple Wraath with Purple InTrain be just as good? I might add some whey for boosted protein content.
    Post-workout, the amino acids don't need to be free-form because your stomach is going to be working anyways (post-workout solid food meal)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Post-workout, the amino acids don't need to be free-form because your stomach is going to be working anyways (post-workout solid food meal)
    i think what PT is sayin is no, actually it wouldnt be needed/just as good (maybe i misread it but t please confirm, just trying to make it simpler for him).. just get some decent whey and drink that right after your workout.. no need to use extra servings of PW/PI
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    i think what PT is sayin is no, actually it wouldnt be needed/just as good (maybe i misread it but t please confirm, just trying to make it simpler for him).. just get some decent whey and drink that right after your workout.. no need to use extra servings of PW/PI
    yep just do a pwo/whey shake after you workout and have a solid meal about 30-45mins after that.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    yep just do a pwo/whey shake after you workout and have a solid meal about 30-45mins after that.
    Ok thanks

Oh ok. I see now Thank you Greek Elite.

INTRAIN is INTRA
    Oh ok thank you PT!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New page = new workout, IMO. Just don't look at my log when you follow this rule

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    New page = new workout, IMO. Just don't look at my log when you follow this rule
    i could have a 30 page log if i wanted to

just had a awesome dinner of 2 tilapia fillets w/ evoo n lemon, large green salad w/ walnuts grape tomatoes red n green peppers n evoo&vinegar, feta, 1 piece of whole grain bread

pre-bed will be 1 UP 2.0 w/ either another scoop of MG whey or some cottage cheese... or all 3
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i could have a 30 page log if i wanted to

just had a awesome dinner of 2 tilapia fillets w/ evoo n lemon, large green salad w/ walnuts grape tomatoes red n green peppers n evoo&vinegar, feta, 1 piece of whole grain bread

pre-bed will be 1 UP 2.0 w/ either another scoop of MG whey or some cottage cheese... or all 3

yummy talapia
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice leg workout elite and great log so far damn u and your hottie pics!

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    love the log thus far hoping i can pick some up soon

pre-workout meal"

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces multigrain bread, piece of spanakopita (spinach and feta cheese in the middle of filo dough... have a whole pan of this available... mmmm), & 1.5 scoops MG blend.. along with OT

thats a good 830 cals in 1 meal ... oh yea NOT including the spanakopita

gonna take BG in a lil then go destroy chest
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pre-workout meal"

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces multigrain bread, piece of spanakopita (spinach and feta cheese in the middle of filo dough... have a whole pan of this available... mmmm), & 1.5 scoops MG blend.. along with OT

Nice Greek! Makin me hungry man
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

Controlled Labs BG, GB, & WF Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=397711071

Controlled Labs Purple InTrain Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117917191

LG Science's BC+EAA Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116142421

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    pre-workout meal"

damn, that spanakopita looks good!

Workout #3: Chest, Front & Side Delts, & Abs

Pre-wo: 5 GB, .5 GM (last of that tub), 5 GB
    INTRA: 1 PW, 1 INTRAIN (aka Purple WRAAIN (props to PRlion16) in 1/2 gallon h20
    BB Bench: 15x135 WU 12x1355 WU, 10x165, 10x175 PR! 0x225 (FAIL lol got it 1/3 of the way)
    ** did it for poops n chuckles since I've never even attempted that weight b4)
    Smith Neck/Guillotine Press: 15x135, 10x155, 8x165
    Incline DB Flyes: 15x35's WU, 10x50's, 8x55's
    Decline BB Press: 2x8x135
    Smith Military Press: 2x10x135
    Side Laterals: 15x20's WU, 2x10x30's (+1 set at this weight)
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 10x45's, 10x50's
    Abs- Slight decline crunches: 40, 30, 20, 10 (less sets than last time)
    Obliques Side Bends w/ 45#: 4x25 (more reps and more sets)
    PWO: 2 GGS

Was going to do some leg raises but I was farting alot and they smelled putrid lol shame cuz there were ALOT of new hotties there today

damn eggs

Last edited by Greek_Elite; 07-30-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PRlion16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sucks about fartin in front of the hotties man. Good workout though

BTW, Stacey Keibler was a good choice
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

LG Science's BC+EAA Log

Taste Review of PURPLE WRAAIN

Mixability: 9.5/10 Mixed easily. Did one scoop of each in nearly 1/2 gallon of water w/ a bunch of ice
    Taste: 10/10 (AND I'm using grape flavor ) I would thing the flavors would clash but I like the mix

Dont worry Dracoy, I'm going to have alot more taste reviews and going to put them all in a thread in the review section

ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

Originally Posted by PRlion16 View Post
    Sucks about fartin in front of the hotties man. Good workout though

BTW, Stacey Keibler was a good choice
    yea i was starin at asses all night... and she sure do got a purrty one
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

Taste Review of PURPLE WRAAIN

Mixability: 9.5/10 Mixed easily. Did one scoop of each in nearly 1/2 gallon of water w/ a bunch of ice
    Taste: 10/10 (AND I'm using grape flavor ) I would thing the flavors would clash but I like the mix

Nice man, curious to try it with the grape flavor now. I tried it w/ lemonade today and Lemonade Wraath + Intrain = WIN!
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

LG Science's BC+EAA Log

yea i was starin at asses all night... and she sure do got a purrty one
    There were 0 hotties up at my gym today.

Very unusual, but I did go later than usual. Hopefully they will be back tomorrow!

And yes, she does. She was the only reason I watched Dancing With The Starts the season she was on it
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

LG Science's BC+EAA Log

There were 0 hotties up at my gym today.

Very unusual, but I did go later than usual. Hopefully they will be back tomorrow!

And yes, she does. She was the only reason I watched Dancing With The Starts the season she was on it
    i hope mine sstick around too.. i got my friend/cuzin (grew up with her so family friends) whos startin there tuesday with me, and you know how girls get easily jealous n curious.. so i figure sexy biddie sees me workin out w/ my friend.. i send my friend to go do cardio or workout next to said sexy biddie, they talk, i join in and introduce myself when i do my 'cardio'

it's foolproof i tell ya!!!
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pre-workout meal"

That almost the same as my pre-workout. I only eat three eggs though

i hope mine sstick around too.. i got my friend/cuzin (grew up with her so family friends) whos startin there tuesday with me, and you know how girls get easily jealous n curious.. so i figure sexy biddie sees me workin out w/ my friend.. i send my friend to go do cardio or workout next to said sexy biddie, they talk, i join in and introduce myself when i do my 'cardio'

LOL I like your style!!
    Natural Bodybuilder

MusclePharm Athletic Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122940891

Purple InTrain Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117969241

Neogenix Mini GT Stack log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117560371

Man is a genius!!!!!!! Will have to try this
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

LG Science's BC+EAA Log

Originally Posted by AvD View Post

LOL I like your style!!
    Man is a genius!!!!!!! Will have to try this
    similar worked for me tuesday night.. girl/friend who i hook up w/ every so often said no more, she saw me mackin it with a cpl other ladies at the bar and i would toss her a glance, on the ride home she gave me insane road head.......... TWICE!!! lol

she's a goooood friend to have... i should see if she's free tonite for some hot tubbin
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

similar worked for me tuesday night.. girl/friend who i hook up w/ every so often said no more, she saw me mackin it with a cpl other ladies at the bar and i would toss her a glance, on the ride home she gave me insane road head.......... TWICE!!! lol

she's a goooood friend to have... i should see if she's free tonite for some hot tubbin
    Thinking about trying to get in a similar situation with an old ex that is now just a friend. Nothing better than a hook up buddy
    ***Georgia Crew***
    @~Misc Med Crew~@ M4

LG Science's BC+EAA Log