Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100)

Can too much caffeine cause gyno?

seriously, i've noticed whenever i might overdo it on the coffee my nipples might get a little puffy sometimes...

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I know what you mean - though that only happens to me when I overdo it with ice cream.

Rubbing it on my nipples.

>_<

No, seriously: I do not think there is any caffeine-gyno-relation whatsoever.

Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Live-For-Today has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol.
    "Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also."

Marcus Aurelius

Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean - though that only happens to me when I overdo it with ice cream.

Rubbing it on my nipples.

>_<

No, seriously: I do not think there is any caffeine-gyno-relation whatsoever.

Ice cream on the nipples? I'll have to try that one, thanks.

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no rubbing ice cream on the nipples will make them cold and hard and would actually help to get rid of puffy nipples.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    caffeine = guaranteed gyno. your phucked man

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Grimbeard View Post
    seriously, i've noticed whenever i might overdo it on the coffee my nipples might get a little puffy sometimes...
    go back to the misc section and continue your pointless existence

Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    go back to the misc section and continue your pointless existence
    That wasn't very nice.

jonneysmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Caffeine raises estrogen

Yes caffeine does raise estrogen and can cause gyno. There have been studies done on women showing up to a 70% increase in estrogen at certain points of their menstrual cycle but there really hasn't been much interest for men. According to those studies 1 cup of coffee a day didn't have much of an effect but those who consumed 4 and 5 cups or more a day had a significant increase in estrogen levels. One can only assume that it would be similar in men.

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy

Poor grimbeard may never see this post

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonneysmooth View Post
    Yes caffeine does raise estrogen and can cause gyno. There have been studies done on women showing up to a 70% increase in estrogen at certain points of their menstrual cycle but there really hasn't been much interest for men. According to those studies 1 cup of coffee a day didn't have much of an effect but those who consumed 4 and 5 cups or more a day had a significant increase in estrogen levels. One can only assume that it would be similar in men.
    link to studies? strong bump
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I believe that there is a direct correlation, but here is a study http://www.nih.gov/news/health/jan2012/nichd-26.htm This study was done on women and the author's concluded:
    Short term, these variations in estrogen levels among different groups do not appear to have any pronounced effects. We know that variations in estrogen level are associated with such disorders as endometriosis, osteoporosis, and endometrial, breast, and ovarian cancers. Because long term caffeine consumption has the potential to influence estrogen levels over a long period of time, it makes sense to take caffeine consumption into account when designing studies to understand these disorders."
    I wouldn't extrapolate that this somehow would suggest that it may cause gyno in men. That's a stretch.
    Pat
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney