Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XX400EX View Post
    Hello i tried alot of differnt meds from the dr for mine none worked. Then i started to take an amodium ad in the morning and now im fine no more runs or cramping. Maybe this will be helpfull for you too.
    Be careful not to get addicted to this OTC medicine as you will become reliant on it for the rest of your life.
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stitchen View Post
    i tryed some probiotics and digestive enzymes but both just made me worse lol
    Then you have a problem with the multiplication of bad bacteria.

Give the experts at Rockwell Nutrition dot com a call. It will get a little worse before it gets better or you will never be free and clear.
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 12Bbigger View Post
    Sorry to hear about your IBS and the difficulty it's causing you. I've got Crohn's and Pancreatitis, so can relate to the dietary limitations and how it stunts your muscle-building efforts.

As others said, any dairy can cause problems, so the cottage cheese could be a problem. One of the other ones you mentioned that stands out for me is salad. I have a real difficult time digesting any kind of lettuce and/or raw vegetable.

What are the ingredients in your nutrition shake? Anything with dairy and/or high in sugar and fat could be giving you problems.

I usually do best when I stick to tuna, egg whites, chicken and fish for protein; baked potatoes/yams, brown rice, whole wheat bread (Wonder Soft) and some fruit for carbs; and steamed/cooked veggies like broccoli for fiber. Simply Jif and, if you can tolerate them, bananas, on the whole wheat bread in between meals adds a good bit of calories without having to eat junk food and/or dairy to get them.

Good luck, man, and keep on pumping. Like you, working out is my drug of choice when it comes to dealing with things, so don't quit!
    heres the ingredients for the build up nutrition shake, i have been taking them on and off for three years now, i dont see many on this forum taking them but they have been a huge help to my transformation

Nutrition information typical values: Per serving: sachet made up with 200ml semi skimmed milk. Per 100g dry powder. Energy KJ / Kcal - 943, 222, 1.420, 334. Protein g - 15.2, 22.0. Carbohydrate of which: sugars g 33.3, 60.4. g 32.9, 59.4. Fat g 3.5, 0.5. g 2.2, 0.3. Fibre g 3.0, 7.9. Sodium g 0.2, 0.3. Salt Equivalent g 0.5, 0.8.

Nutrition information typical values: Per serving: sachet made up with 200ml semi skimmed milk. % RDA. Per 100g dry powder. % RDA: Vitamin A 324µg, 41% RDA, 735, 92% RDA. Thiamin B1 0.6mg, 43% RDA, 1.3, 93% RDA. Riboflavin B2 0.9mg, 56% RDA, 1.4, 88% RDA. Vitamin B6 0.8mg, 40% RDA, 1.8, 90% RDA. Vitamin B12 1.4µg, 140% RDA, 1.5, 150% RDA. Vitamin C 22.1mg, 37% RDA, 53, 88% RDA. Vitamin D 1.7µg, 34% RDA, 4.5, 90% RDA. Vitamin E 3.4mg, 34% RDA, 8.7, 87% RDA. Biotin 0.05mg, 33% RDA, 0.13, 87% RDA. Folacin 78.1µg, 39% RDA, 174, 87% RDA. Niacin 7.7mg, 43% RDA, 15.7, 87% RDA. Pantothenic Acid 2.7mg, 45% RDA, 5.3, 88% RDA. Minerals: Calcium 544mg, 68% RDA, 780, 97% RDA. Iodine 79.8µg, 53% RDA, 131, 87% RDA. Iron 4.7mg, 34% RDA, 12.5, 89% RDA. Magnesium 122mg, 41% RDA, 263, 88% RDA. Phosphorus 438mg, 55% RDA, 650, 81% RDA. Zinc 5.7mg, 38% RDA, 13, 87% RDA. RDA= Recommended daily allowance

stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Hmmm, the egg thing is suspicious. Do you ever get hives or wheezing after eating?

There's nothing in cottage cheese that can't be replaced by other food.

The fiber in flaxseed is probably helping. Again the key is ramping up slowly on fiber and protein.
    no i never get hives or wheezing, what would you replace the cottage cheese before bedtime?

Originally Posted by marmadogg View Post
    Then you have a problem with the multiplication of bad bacteria.

Give the experts at Rockwell Nutrition dot com a call. It will get a little worse before it gets better or you will never be free and clear.
    thanks, its worth a shot

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 12Bbigger View Post
    As others said, any dairy can cause problems, so the cottage cheese could be a problem. One of the other ones you mentioned that stands out for me is salad. I have a real difficult time digesting any kind of lettuce and/or raw vegetable.

What are the ingredients in your nutrition shake? Anything with dairy and/or high in sugar and fat could be giving you problems.

Good luck, man, and keep on pumping. Like you, working out is my drug of choice when it comes to dealing with things, so don't quit!

heres the ingredients for the build up nutrition shake, i have been taking them on and off for three years now, i dont see many on this forum taking them but they have been a huge help to my transformation

Nutrition information typical values: Per serving: sachet made up with 200ml semi skimmed milk. Per 100g dry powder. Energy KJ / Kcal - 943, 222, 1.420, 334. Protein g - 15.2, 22.0. Carbohydrate of which: sugars g 33.3, 60.4. g 32.9, 59.4. Fat g 3.5, 0.5. g 2.2, 0.3. Fibre g 3.0, 7.9. Sodium g 0.2, 0.3. Salt Equivalent g 0.5, 0.8.

Nutrition information typical values: Per serving: sachet made up with 200ml semi skimmed milk. % RDA. Per 100g dry powder. % RDA: Vitamin A 324µg, 41% RDA, 735, 92% RDA. Thiamin B1 0.6mg, 43% RDA, 1.3, 93% RDA. Riboflavin B2 0.9mg, 56% RDA, 1.4, 88% RDA. Vitamin B6 0.8mg, 40% RDA, 1.8, 90% RDA. Vitamin B12 1.4µg, 140% RDA, 1.5, 150% RDA. Vitamin C 22.1mg, 37% RDA, 53, 88% RDA. Vitamin D 1.7µg, 34% RDA, 4.5, 90% RDA. Vitamin E 3.4mg, 34% RDA, 8.7, 87% RDA. Biotin 0.05mg, 33% RDA, 0.13, 87% RDA. Folacin 78.1µg, 39% RDA, 174, 87% RDA. Niacin 7.7mg, 43% RDA, 15.7, 87% RDA. Pantothenic Acid 2.7mg, 45% RDA, 5.3, 88% RDA. Minerals: Calcium 544mg, 68% RDA, 780, 97% RDA. Iodine 79.8µg, 53% RDA, 131, 87% RDA. Iron 4.7mg, 34% RDA, 12.5, 89% RDA. Magnesium 122mg, 41% RDA, 263, 88% RDA. Phosphorus 438mg, 55% RDA, 650, 81% RDA. Zinc 5.7mg, 38% RDA, 13, 87% RDA. RDA= Recommended daily allowance
    This is what we're looking @:
    INGREDIENTS
    Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose Monohydrate. Sugar, Fibre (Fructo-Oligo-Saccharide, Inulin), Colour: Beetroot Red, Mineral Mix (Magnesium Hydroxide. Iron Orthophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Lactose, Flavouring, Citric Acid. Vitamin Mix (C, E, A, D, B6. Thiamin [B1]. Riboflavin [B2], Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folacin [Folic Acid], Biotin.

-Milk & FOS are most likely posing a problem as well... especially w/ the addition of fruit/juice all day with meals would make it extremely hard to digest all... & that's quite a bit of sugar!

Originally Posted by pac8x8 View Post
    This is what we're looking @:
    INGREDIENTS
    Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose Monohydrate. Sugar, Fibre (Fructo-Oligo-Saccharide, Inulin), Colour: Beetroot Red, Mineral Mix (Magnesium Hydroxide. Iron Orthophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Lactose, Flavouring, Citric Acid. Vitamin Mix (C, E, A, D, B6. Thiamin [B1]. Riboflavin [B2], Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folacin [Folic Acid], Biotin.

-Milk & FOS are most likely posing a problem as well... especially w/ the addition of fruit/juice all day with meals would make it extremely hard to digest all... & that's quite a bit of sugar!
    you sure know your stuff lol, i will try a small meal and maybe a multi vitamin in place of the build up for a while.
    only one glass of juice and no liquids around meal times today so hopefully some improvement soon

Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Klayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this is a very generic answer, but it's what I believe, through experience. Yes, IBS can be a diagnosis of exclusion, if they can't find a true cause. It can also be a symptom of other issues. It can also mask other things. It can also be a stand alone issue. So I think it's hard to generalize an answer that will work for you.

I've had "stomach" issues for over 25 years. I suffered and lived with it for far too long. I finally decided to do something about it 7 years ago. After numerous tests, I was finally diagnosed with Crohns' disease and IBS. I did lots of research on the topic...and lots of reading. Kind of did it on my own, as I have never talked about it much. I still don't, this forum is the first public place I've ever really talked about it. Anyhow, what I've found is that Crohns, and IBS, can take so many forms and relief (especially from IBS) can come in so many different forms. I think there are some general rules of thumb that can be followed. For instance, greasy foods are to be avoided, as would really spicy foods. But again, that's a rule of thumb, as it doesn't hold true for everyone with IBS. Here's the best suggestion I can make.

Start really keeping track of what you're eating. Take a note of how you're feeling and how it changes. Probably best to try to have a relatively consistent "core" of foods you eat that you know are "safe" for you. If you're really symptomatic right now, hang tight for a while once you figure out a good safe menu of things. Let your body "settle down". Then add a few other things in one or two at a time. That way, you can really track what changes in diet cause changes in symptoms. If you alter too many things in the diet, you'll never know which one caused your sypmtoms or didn't.

For me personally, I've really got a good grip on things now. As I've gotten into this bodybuilding thing over the past few months, I've had to try new foods and new eating patterns. I came in symptom free and have slowly been able to incorporate many new things in the diet. I've made the changes slowly and learned what I can do and what I can't. It's worked well.

Best of luck!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no i never get hives or wheezing, what would you replace the cottage cheese before bedtime?
    Anything that fits into your macros. I don't see much fat (aside from flaxseed) in your diet. Do you eat nut or seed butters?

oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anybody have any tips on how to pack on the muscle whilst cursed with this wretced ailment? any advice on diet, workout routines etc would be greatly appreciated....

my diet is all over the place at the moment as i am still experimenting with foods i can tolerate
    Keep experimenting and keep a detailed log of what you are eating to help you determine what aggravates your condition, everyone is different with IBS so don't assume you have the same problem as the next person, do your own DD. As others have previously stated, sometimes health care practitioners use an IBS diagnosis when they have run out of options, as a generic catch all. The more you read about IBS the more you will find that symptoms can be controlled once you have established what your 'trigger' is.

12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12Bbigger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The milk base of that would definitely give me problems. Everyone is different, but I'd monitor how you feel after drinking it and how it affects your IBS symptoms. As Pac said, too, that is a lot of sugar in one serving, which can cause gastrointestinal distress.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Anything that fits into your macros. I don't see much fat (aside from flaxseed) in your diet. Do you eat nut or seed butters?
    i usually eat half a tub of peanut butter or so a week, would that be enough?

Originally Posted by Klayfish View Post
    I know this is a very generic answer, but it's what I believe, through experience. Yes, IBS can be a diagnosis of exclusion, if they can't find a true cause. It can also be a symptom of other issues. It can also mask other things. It can also be a stand alone issue. So I think it's hard to generalize an answer that will work for you.

I've had "stomach" issues for over 25 years. I suffered and lived with it for far too long. I finally decided to do something about it 7 years ago. After numerous tests, I was finally diagnosed with Crohns' disease and IBS. I did lots of research on the topic...and lots of reading. Kind of did it on my own, as I have never talked about it much. I still don't, this forum is the first public place I've ever really talked about it. Anyhow, what I've found is that Crohns, and IBS, can take so many forms and relief (especially from IBS) can come in so many different forms. I think there are some general rules of thumb that can be followed. For instance, greasy foods are to be avoided, as would really spicy foods. But again, that's a rule of thumb, as it doesn't hold true for everyone with IBS. Here's the best suggestion I can make.

Start really keeping track of what you're eating. Take a note of how you're feeling and how it changes. Probably best to try to have a relatively consistent "core" of foods you eat that you know are "safe" for you. If you're really symptomatic right now, hang tight for a while once you figure out a good safe menu of things. Let your body "settle down". Then add a few other things in one or two at a time. That way, you can really track what changes in diet cause changes in symptoms. If you alter too many things in the diet, you'll never know which one caused your sypmtoms or didn't.

For me personally, I've really got a good grip on things now. As I've gotten into this bodybuilding thing over the past few months, I've had to try new foods and new eating patterns. I came in symptom free and have slowly been able to incorporate many new things in the diet. I've made the changes slowly and learned what I can do and what I can't. It's worked well.

Best of luck!
    thanks for sharing mate, i was considering starting a journal of my food intake

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i usually eat half a tub of peanut butter or so a week, would that be enough?
    Lol! Yeah, that might do it

If you use a free cal/macro tracking site like fitday it'll make your food journaling even easier.

BUMP,,

iwas at the hospital etc and it turns out i dont have IBS.

after the colonoscopy etc it was disscovered i had a hiatus hernia , helicobacter and a build up of bad bacteria in my bowels.. i am guessing i over did it a tad with diet etc ( but as i suffer manic depression and an eating dissorder) i guess it was inevitable.

i was an alchoholic, drug user etc.. but turned my life around through bodybuilging

in the space of three years of hardgraft, using protein shakes as my only supplement. i went from approx 139 pounds, right up too approx 223 pounds!

i loved bodybuilding cos in a way it kept me alive and kicking, the amount of hard drugs i was taking was a sure way of an early death (whichi still dont giv a toss about lol)

the only part of my life actually worth living are my children and wife. sorry to blab on but felt it neccesary for you guys to understand how important bodybuilding is for me.

since my gut problems i am sitting at around 160 pounds or less (feels like three years of hardwork down the drain!)

i have sorted my diet out but my guts will only allow for so much food ( and NO) protein shakes.

i never miss meals buy depending on what my guts can handle, deeply effects my routine, not enough food and i burn up muscle, get sick and weak.. too much food then my guts dont handle the workload and i feel my body starve of nutriants, my system seems to poisen itself and i get really sick and weak.

as things go i can only manage maybe 100/110 grams of protein per day if i am lucky. but without the extra 50 or so grams my body needs.. my workouts kill me so to speak (and my workouts are not even intence, i have to go easy to avoid exaustion)

and being the tall skinny type does not help my situation at all lol. bodybuilding as you all know is a hardtask in itself, buy add sickness to the equation, mentall health problems and an eating dissorder then banging ones head into a brickwall comes to mind ffs.

i wish i could just give up sometimes, i dont need this crap.. but my kids need me so therefore i need bodybuilding. it is as simple as that.

i cant give up and WONT giveup.

thanks for listening folks. any advice would really be appreciated right now

stitchen

Hang in there! Things will hopefully improve in time

Is the protein issue just from whey and foods like chicken and tuna? I was wondering if your body could handle something like pea protein. What about BCAA supps?

pea protein?.. bcaa supps,

i have never heard of them freebird, could you explain please

heads up mearse lol

Pea protein is a powder that provides protein, like whey. Vegetarians use it and/or soy instead of whey or animal sources. It's made from yellow peas. BCAAs are branched chain amino acids. Many put some is their pre-, post-, and workout drinks. They maybe something that won't upset your gut like animal protein and whey.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/peaprotein.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcaa.html

Glutamine and bromelain may be helpful as well
    http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...q&dbid=16#ways

your info just may be the road to my salvation freebird lol

how do i rep you for tha help?

your info just may be the road to my salvation freebird lol

how do i rep you for tha help?
    Ha! Don't thank me yet. You'll need to look into those supps, see which may help, and then trial them one at a time to see if they upset your system. None may work or you may find a couple at least help ply you with more aminos. Bromelain in particular may cause issues. Pineapple (from which bromelain is derived) can upset tummies and it can thin the blood. Maybe your research will lead you to yet other foods or supps.

i ate pineapple with my cottage cheese every night, i was under the impression that pineapple reduced inflammation?

perhaps this just contributed to my current situation?

Some people are fine with pineapple. Some can only have it in limited quantities before it causes gastro problems. Canned pineapple doesn't have much bromelain as the canning process strips it out. The stems have the best bromelain but don't taste great. Which is why people take it in supp form. If you were fine eating it every night then I'd say it doesn't bother you. I can feel immediate effects if I eat too much of fresh pineapple, or eat it daily.

just a thought.. with my ongoing problems with my guts etc i was wondering if creatine could be that extra help that i need.

it worked well for me before i took ill ( even on a bad diet lol)

however, now my diet is in a working process i am wondering if creatine could give me a small boost (providing my water intake is sufficiant that is) for a better workout and the added water weight could provide more motivation to beat the dilemma i am in.

obviously starting on small doses to start off with, giving the body chance to adjust.

any thoughts folks?

Creatine actually helped my IBS. The gut is a big smooth muscle so it makes sense. If you have issues with diarrhea I'd be very cautious. I'm using Higher Power's CEE powder and taking 1/2 the recommended dose. Then again I think the recommended dose is probably based on a 200 pound man, not someone my size. It did cause some cramping the first week. After that, no problem. It seemed to help settle the IBS spasms. I don't see how it would negatively impact your issues.

your a star freebird.. i am going to give the creatine another go..sensibly of course , your help has been such a help.

i have decided to go with pea protein, bcaa powder and creatine capsules for my supps (my diet being first and foremost of course lol) can anybody see any problems with me taking these three supps?

btw i was going to go down the oxy50 road, i was only going to take two courses, just to get back up to my origional 220/30pounds but have decided to go with the three supps i mentioned instead, what are your opinions on this guys?.

again thanks to all for your advise (especially you freebird lol)

catsmaty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hello All,

I had the same problem for few months, I couldn't Set down, sleep or even sometimes eat because I didn't want to go to the toilet.

I have been to the doctor and he couldn't find any problem, but I found the solution 3 months ago and Now I have no symptoms at all, here is what you have to do:

1- Buy a natural tablets called P-Cleanse, it is sold widely on the famous auction website and other websites, they are %100 natural and cheap, you will need to use them for 3 Months Continuously.
    2- Stop consuming any dairy products.
    3- Eat Wholemeal bread; don't eat the multigrain or white bread.
    4- If you are drinking a whey protein, buy one Lactose free or with low Lactose contents.

You will be symptoms free in 5 days guaranteed.

Please read about the tablets, they are great.

Thank you

zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've had it all my life but right now I am under control.

Like others have said IBS is a general term.

In my experience from what I have read... Having a gluten issue is one of the worst. If you are gluten sensitive then you have to avoid gluten all together. If you aren't gluten sensitive you may have intestinal yeast issues called candida. Sugars feed yeast then turn into fungus making you bloated and sick feeling.

Also could be lactose intolerant which leads to undigested sugars which also feeds undesirables in the gut.

My diet consist of no lactose, very very low sugar which means I avoid the word 'sugar' in all forms.

You want an excellent oil to help calorie count? Coconut oil. Because it's clean fuel, great for the body, and kills yeast.

By all means avoid alcohol forever. people with IBS shouldn't drink. Alcohol is a gut irritant.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i ate pineapple with my cottage cheese every night, i was under the impression that pineapple reduced inflammation?

perhaps this just contributed to my current situation?
    Pineapple is very mildly anti-inflammatory.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you have a fungus overgrowth which can happen when your gut is too acidic or you have a gluten issue then eating fruit will just fuel the yeast overgrowth further making you sick.

You have to lay off the sugar in all forms including fruits and an extended amount of time until you get rid of the overgrowth and rebuild the good bacteria in the gut.
    If you drink alcohol you will mess it all up and reset the clock to heal.