Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Training4Life14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Masturbating:

-Releases 75% of ALL the testosterone out of your body (your balls make it, so then you wack off, you cum out most of your testosterone.
    -Releases over 30 grams of protein, and other important nutrients (so basically all of your post-workout is going straight out in the load)
    -Gives you permanent wrist damage (Wacking off is an unnatural movement of the hand, which permanently injures your wrists.
    -It destroys your sex drive
    -It kills millions of kids in under 7 seconds (think about this one)

This is enough for you to know whenever to do it or not.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by litle_dan View Post
    ^2 u serious?
    for me it increased muscle growth after increased fappication, the more i fapped/longer more sore i was before when i was younger
    loled hard at fappication

Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vulcanis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Masturbating increases strength brah, sometimes when I lift weights I masturbate, I do it while I bench press, dead lift, and squat. It helps immensely

Salute's gonna salute imlikeRLY's Avatar
    imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Training4Life14 View Post
    Masturbating:

-Releases 75% of ALL the testosterone out of your body (your balls make it, so then you wack off, you cum out most of your testosterone.
    -Releases over 30 grams of protein, and other important nutrients (so basically all of your post-workout is going straight out in the load)
    -Gives you permanent wrist damage (Wacking off is an unnatural movement of the hand, which permanently injures your wrists.
    -It destroys your sex drive
    -It kills millions of kids in under 7 seconds (think about this one)

This is enough for you to know whenever to do it or not.
    what the fk

macfit0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dhoward12 View Post
    Does Masterbating stops growth/Muscle growth? like after you workout and later on at night you mastbate does the muscle growth process slow down?

Wait..... wut