Thread: Coaches

CristinaA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Coaches

Hello, I'm from nothern New Jersey and wanted to get into bodybuilding. Does anyone have any suggestions on local coaches? I don't want to waste my time with crappy trainers that know nothing about bodybuilding. Thank you!

YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CristinaA View Post
    Hello, I'm from nothern New Jersey and wanted to get into bodybuilding. Does anyone have any suggestions on local coaches? I don't want to waste my time with crappy trainers that know nothing about bodybuilding. Thank you!
    Im guessing you mean a personal trainer?