chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chinkecheese's Log

I started on Monday, but I don't really feel that I did what I needed to do to achieve ketosis.
    About me:
    170lbs ( July 16th)
    15% BF
    6'0"
    1500Cal a Day
    Wednesday (So Far.) (Lifting Day, Legs and Triceps)

10am
    LISS Cardio for 45 Min.

11am
    3 Eggs
    3 Bacon
    1 C Broccoli
    3 Tbsp Olive Oil

Fats: 79.5 g Proteins: 41g Carbs: 2 Cal:725

***Multivitamin + Fish Oil***

1PM
    1 TSP of Peanut Butter

Fats: 8g Proteins: 3.5 Carbs: 0 Cal : 80

BOO My internet went out. oh well.
    Last edited by chinkecheese; 07-17-2009 at 09:31 AM.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Put up some numbers! It is super helpful in keeping track of macros!

chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinkecheese has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    Put up some numbers! It is super helpful in keeping track of macros!
    fixed, thanks! =]

11:30 AM

Running for 40 Minutes (Training for HIIT.)