BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pharma Labs OTC PCT " Esto Suppress "

When Comparing to tamoxifen...

Ingredients - Esto Suppress:

1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

Tamoxifen:

trans-2-[4-(1,2-Diphenyl-1-butenyl)phenoxy]-N,N-dimethylethylamine

ESTO SUPPRESS KEY POINTS:

>Genuine legal SERM alternative to Nolvadex or Clomid
    >Powerful proven ability to block estrogen in body tissues
    >Excellent protection against Gyno (Gynecomastia)
    >Well noted for use on problematic prohormone cycles to minimise sides
    >Popular part of many PCT protocols, noted for its effectiveness
    >Suitable for male users over 21 due to potency

Is this a derivative of the prescription drug Tamoxifen ?, this looks like a breakthrough in the PCT department, For so long OTC Pro-Hormones have been readily available at similar strengths to straight gear, But PCT appears to be lacking with 6-0X0, Superdex and reversitol as top OTC products. would like to hear some opinions from the experienced dudes on here. If this has already been talked about sorry, but after an extensive search i found no other post relating to this product.

B
    Last edited by BRAVE-HEART; 07-15-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    aright cheif hows it gan ?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's straight tamoxifen(just an odd nomenclature),assuming what's on the label is in the bottle.
    Wicked stuff in the making.

BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    It's straight tamoxifen(just an odd nomenclature),assuming what's on the label is in the bottle.
    Yeh i had a further look around... think this would need to be tested in the lab before i could belive whats on the label is in the bottle.

also, 23 pounds sterling for a months supply of tamoxifen, seems a bit on the cheap side ...

Plus when they changed from s.w pharmatex to pharma labs, they brought out tren bomb which had almost identical graph readings to there previously banned product - M1T (17aa-Methyl-1-testosterone)
    Last edited by BRAVE-HEART; 07-15-2009 at 08:41 AM.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and they took the name of sci-fits FSO anti-e
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabecamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks promising. Have to wait for some tests to see if it is legit. If it is, it would be the sht!!!!!!
    PUSH TILL YOU PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    and they took the name of sci-fits FSO anti-e
    care to elaborate brah ? i never heard about this... sounds worse with every post

Originally Posted by gabecamp View Post
    Looks promising. Have to wait for some tests to see if it is legit. If it is, it would be the sht!!!!!!
    Yeh, im 21 soon, been reading up on cycles since i was 18 after ****ing up a cycle when a BB shop recommended and sold me M1T when i had no knowlege of what the product was or what it could of potentially of done to me. With a proper SERM being sold over the counter, i would feel alot more comfortable doing a cycle in the future
    Last edited by BRAVE-HEART; 07-15-2009 at 08:46 AM.

GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UK Company it appears. Anyone know the laws surrounding Nolva / Nolva 'analogues' in the UK.
    ...And the God of wine is crouched down in my room...

"If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't." ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5

Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    UK Company it appears. Anyone know the laws surrounding Nolva / Nolva 'analogues' in the UK.
    illegal Drugs / Drug Class UK:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documen...df?view=Binary

trans-2-[4-(1,2-Diphenyl-1-butenyl)phenoxy]-N,N-dimethylethylamine

I cant find it, its a long list and my eyes are hurting

if i were to buy it, who can i send it away to get tested ? ( uk )