Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugby-04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Girls messing my motivation..

Hi,

For the last year I've been doing a lot of light weight training and boxing. Ive always been fairly skinny but this helped me get a lot more cut, anyways next year Im hoping to play football and for the last month Ive been weight training very seriously to be in the best shape of my life by tryouts (september first)

Anyways, during all of this Ive had several friends that are girls. The other day they came up to me, and they told me not to get any bigger because then if i got more muscular i would look disgusting.

This really shook my confidence and has had horrible effects on my motivation, Ive gone from working out daily to only working out 3 times in the last 10 days. I hate that im not at the gym, but when I go I just dont have the desire to work hard

Any advice on how i can get through this?

Thanks
    Last edited by rugby-04; 07-14-2009 at 10:24 PM.

kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc303 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, dont be a bitch and let some ugly sluts effect your personal goals and lifting. Who gives a **** what they thing about your looks? When you get the jacked fibres goin on and killin QBs you'll have all the female attention you could ask for. So tell them to worry about their own body and leave you the hell alone. When you lift dont think about the skanks think about the upcomming season brah.
    --------KC--------

.::MiscMarioBrahs::.

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get a new girl. one who supports you. nuff said.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

AshNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who bloody cares what she says? You've got your goals and aspirations and you should stick to them. Never forget that your goals are primary. Girls are secondary.

Besides they/she's probably just scared/insecure that when you look muscular/more attractive they won't be good enough for you. So to keep you at their level they are saying this. Don't listen to them bro!!!!! Keep your goals a top priority.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rugby-04 View Post
    Hi,

For the last year I've been doing a lot of light weight training and boxing. Ive always been fairly skinny but this helped me get a lot more cut, anyways next year Im hoping to play football and for the last month Ive been weight training very seriously to be in the best shape of my life by tryouts (september first)

Anyways, during all of this Ive had several friends that are girls. The other day they came up to me, and they told me not to get any bigger because then if i got more muscular i would look disgusting.

This really shook my confidence and has had horrible effects on my motivation, Ive gone from working out daily to only working out 3 times in the last 10 days. I hate that im not at the gym, but when I go I just dont have the desire to work hard

Thanks
    What a women says and does are two different things, someone who is masculine, with big chest well proportion shoulders and a wide back, small waist etc with a low bodyfat of course will get more attention from the girls then a skinny punk who's just cut. Girls like low bodyfat, doesn't matter if your buff and so on, now I think that they think your going to get huge like professional bodybuilders but most people cannot get like that naturally anyway. Another thing, don't workout for the girls, workout for yourself, vanity is part of it, I understand however your motives must be for the right reasons otherwise you won't last long in the name of the iron.....
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Location: MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo25mcr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get to the gym and keep feeling good about yourself, maybe them girls like skinny guys but theres a lot what like a bit of muscle
    TOMMY-T

OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kc303 View Post
    Yeah, dont be a bitch and let some ugly sluts effect your personal goals and lifting.
    reps

Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha they dont know what they are saying. even if you tried you wont reach that "enormous bodybuilder" look that a lot of girls don't like, without the juice. Keep lifting and I guarantee those same girls are gonna come back to you in about 3 months when your even more jacked and they are gonna love it.
    "Do what others won't today, so you can have what others can't tomorrow."

derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Working out to appear attractive to girls is a sure way to end up quitting. In fact, working out for any reason other than personal achievement is usually bound to end in quitting.

I know friends that would stop working out because they got a girlfriend. One actually said "Oh, I have a girlfriend now, so I don't need to go to the gym".

Personally, my girlfriend probably wishes I spent less time working out (and definitely wishes I ate less strictly, lol)... It would be easy to give it up, but I'd never want to.

My motivation is the personal competition. It's about bettering yourself. Setting a new personal record for a bench press or a squat or watching yourself get bigger or leaner.

You need to enjoy the gym for yourself, not for someone else. That's the only way to stay motivated for the long run.

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kc303 View Post
    Yeah, dont be a bitch and let some ugly sluts effect your personal goals and lifting. Who gives a **** what they thing about your looks? When you get the jacked fibres goin on and killin QBs you'll have all the female attention you could ask for. So tell them to worry about their own body and leave you the hell alone. When you lift dont think about the skanks think about the upcomming season brah.
    Tell him how you really feel. lol

AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro.. F**K that gurl... Trust me, when your jacked you get more girls looking at you... I'm not saying bodybuilding big.... For myself Working out is number1, girls number 2... take a walk at the beach with your shirt off and you'll see how many girls will be eyeing you.. I have a lot of girl friends and they all tell me they like buff guys.... If I were you, I'll take her word as more motivation to train even harder at the gym....

Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with everyone here. You are 17 years old. Bi***es will come and go and if she is stopping you from acheiving your personal goals then she fits in the B***h category. Stay focused, lift weights, and crack skulls on the gridiron you will have women beggin to wash your jock strap.
    Matt Burris

I can I will.

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    In two years, you will likely be at college and won't be doing anything with any of these girls. So why should their opinion matter in the long run?
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason they said those things is because they're completely ignorant.

They believe that just lifting weights for a few months will turn you into Ronnie Coleman, they have no idea what it takes to become truly big. That is another reason women won't work out or refuse to do any weight training. Ignorance.

In reality, as long as you aren't doing anything illegal, you'll only get to a certain size, and only then after like 10 years of solid training with an emphasis on hypertrophy.

Get to working out, and when you go to college, the women there will be much more appreciative of your work-ethic. I guarantee it.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who cares what they say. If their really your friends then your appearance doesn't matter, its your personality. Plus for every girl that doesn?t like muscle there?s bound to be a few that do so screw 'em
    I say fear me and fear death, too. You can’t keep me on the ground.
    Made to suffer, but no longer; this is coming to an end.

- Self declared Accutane expert. Just PM.
    - In memory of Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian "ZYZZ"
    ***Canadian Crew***

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your doing it for yourself and football, not girls. So, don't worry about what some girls say.

MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000) MrDANNY is just really nice. (+1000)
    there will always be more girls! dont worry bout them

masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when they get older they will crave for a body like yours... keep your mind set on the big picture
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50) FutureHench will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm interested to know how big you are now man.. You must be massive if getting any bigger would make you look disgusting!

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FutureHench View Post
    I'm interested to know how big you are now man.. You must be massive if getting any bigger would make you look disgusting!
    At 6'4" and 184, he's 6 pounds lighter than me and 4" taller. I guarantee he doesn't look massive at all.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they say that because they think if you get any bigger youl get veins popping out
    and besides, they are girls
    they havent got a clue what they want anyways

rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    psh. i think guys with muscles are hot. not only for their body, but for the obvious determination and detication. keep training :]

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yo man just wait until you get to college you'll be getting puss. high school girls want the skinny guy, college girls start respecting those muscles

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DuLac View Post
    At 6'4" and 184, he's 6 pounds lighter than me and 4" taller. I guarantee he doesn't look massive at all.
    he could have a lot more muscle and a lot less fat

Registered User PoweredByCoffee's Avatar
    PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoweredByCoffee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

Thanks
    (Sorry if this has been mentioned already)

They're just scared that your physical transformation is going to cause a social transformation too that'll affect their relationship with you. When girls' guyfriends are receiving a lot of attention from other girls (and liking it), their jealously skyrockets and they feel like their importance to you is being threatened. Keep at it

mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000) mycoolhamm is just really nice. (+1000)
    life is too short to care what people think about you.

p.s. has more muscle ever made anyone look bad?
    INFORMATION AND APPLICATION = TRANSFORMATION

*not in any crews, crew

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi,

Thanks

not to sound sexist...

but realize some of the things women do... i mean most of them jus tear each other part when they are not there

they are foolish.. clowns..
    dont listen to a damn thing they say... most of them dont know jack **** and if u wanna keep getting bigger.. Do so. dont let a bunch of hoes determine what u are gonna do with your health
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Daywalker3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know that it's even quite as big of a deal as most of the guys on here have made it out to be. You can probably get by with a lot less than "screw em" or "don't listen to a word they say". It sounds like these girls are your friends and I doubt they really meant anything rude by it, so probably best to not just ditch your friends for that comment.

First off, if you want to work out, build muscle, play football, etc., do it! Do what is going to make you happy because at the end of the day the only person you need to please is yourself.

If your girl friends say something about it again, I'd just say something like "oh don't worry I'll be sure to keep looking good for you girls" and keep going about your business. I guarantee that if you keep working toward your goals, at the very least, 4 out of 5 of those girls will think you look better anyway, no matter what they're saying now.

Hope you find the right advice you're looking for man ...
    Last edited by Daywalker3; 07-16-2009 at 10:05 PM.

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're 6'4" 184 lbs... Those girls are on crack. Keep bulking up.
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See your not at our level yet. Your going to get to a certain level of training that impressing girls are secondary. Your doing it for you and no one else! More muscle = more girls. You don't quite know how girls work do you? They say one thing, but means another. Never try impress a girl, Impress yourself and you will impress them. Girls come and go, but your dreams doesn't wait for you. Im not talking about Olympians, those are crazy. Keep working man. Which is more important your dreams or girls.
    Last edited by localstommy; 07-17-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."