Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid triceps workout tonight with some moderate cardio for 15 minutes

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    Great job getting that work in Josh. What are you doing for cardio?

I'm a big fan of the strawberry whey... one of the few strawberry flavors that I actually like.

I've been good just busy as **** and ready to finish up my last year in school... how bout you?
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I have really turned up my cardio alot... It was rough at first but now its all good..
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Great job getting that work in Josh. What are you doing for cardio?

I'm a big fan of the strawberry whey... one of the few strawberry flavors that I actually like.

I've been good just busy as **** and ready to finish up my last year in school... how bout you?
    cardio wise i generally stick to 15 minutes postWO HIIT....as for life I graduated in May and was looking for a job but it has been on delay because of the many trips I am making for Beast. They end in Septemeber so looking to start a job in October. I am leaning toward Dallas because of the climate and job opportunities

Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post
    I have really turned up my cardio alot... It was rough at first but now its all good..
    yeah i actually dont mind it...i am a bodybuilder that has good cardio...weird huh

dang page 4....

DAY 15

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>

BASICS: A SportPharma and KSUJosh6 Journey

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>

Just-Whey Strawberry Protein

Taste - 9.5 out of 10. Wow this stuff is great. This is very close to a natural strawberry flavor. I have had many strawberry proteins and this has a very slight chemical flavor. I plan on mixing it up a few different ways during the usage.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker or a blender. I don't mix shakes with spoons or forks like some gangsters here so I have no comment about that.

Random Thoughts - The profile on the protein is great. I also enjoy the basic labels from SP.

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Taste - 9 out of 10. Good Flavor. I tried a bit standalone without the addition of protein and it tasted good. With the protein (Strawberry Just-Whey) it is a decent post workout flavor.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker.

Random Thoughts - All gone. Hopefully get a list of complete thoughts up by the weekend.

Other Just Basics Products (BCAA/Beta Alanine/Creatine/Joint/Multi)

Thoughts - Only thing so far has been the joints have felt better.

Diet Thoughts:

Sitting at about 3750 calories to 4000. I am going to sit at the number until I stop gaining 2 pounds a week.

Workout Thoughts:

Chest

-Pre-Exhaust Cable Crossovers (5 sets)

-Unilateral DB Flat Bench

70 x 8 (4 sets)

-Incline DB

80 x 10 (4 sets)

-Uneven Pushups on medicine ball

sets of 20-25

super-set with machine dips

DAY 16

Taste - 9.5 out of 10. Wow this stuff is great. This is very close to a natural strawberry flavor. I have had many strawberry proteins and this has a very slight chemical flavor. I plan on mixing it up a few different ways during the usage.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker or a blender. I don't mix shakes with spoons or forks like some gangsters here so I have no comment about that.

Random Thoughts - The profile on the protein is great. I also enjoy the basic labels from SP.

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Taste - 9 out of 10. Good Flavor. I tried a bit standalone without the addition of protein and it tasted good. With the protein (Strawberry Just-Whey) it is a decent post workout flavor.

Random Thoughts - All gone. Hopefully get a list of complete thoughts up by the weekend.

Thoughts - Something I thought was weird is that I didn't feel the BA tingles . I wasn't taking BA for awhile so I know its not from diminishing elongated usage.

Diet Thoughts:

Sitting at about 3750 calories to 4000. I am going to sit at the number until I stop gaining 2 pounds a week.

Great Food Item of the Day:

Watermelon....yummy!

Workout Thoughts:

Back

-Uneven Wide Pullups (wrapped towel and hung on with one hand)
    5 sets of failure (6-10)

-Weighted Pullups
    4 sets + 20lb DB

-One-arm Rows
    100 x 10 (4 sets)

-Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    4 sets

-Seated Rows

superset with lower back machine (would normally do rack deads but my lower back was weak from squats and yard work)

DAY 17

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Thoughts - Nothing new to note

Diet Thoughts:

Chicken Burritos with brown rice and black beans

Workout Thoughts:

Triceps

-Dips
    BW (to failure) then assisted to failure (close to 40 reps per set) 4 sets

-Low Pulley overhead extension
    4 sets

-V-bar pushdowns
    5 sets with the whole rack

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Burritos nom nom nom

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking strong

Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Burritos nom nom nom
    yes homemade is king

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Looking strong
    thanks bud

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

DAY 17

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Diet Thoughts:

Chicken Burritos with brown rice and black beans

Workout Thoughts:

Triceps

-Dips
    BW (to failure) then assisted to failure (close to 40 reps per set) 4 sets

-Low Pulley overhead extension
    4 sets

-V-bar pushdowns
    5 sets with the whole rack

Great workout Josh..... I love doing weighted dips...
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Great workout Josh..... I love doing weighted dips...
    yeah usually weighted but lately i have been doing BW with assisted....

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my stack is slowly becoming more and more sportpharma stuff is bomb. nice log

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    my stack is slowly becoming more and more sportpharma stuff is bomb. nice log
    yep good basic stuff....thanks for stopping in

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yep good basic stuff....thanks for stopping in
    exactly thats what im going for. would love to try out the full stack.... goodluck

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    exactly thats what im going for. would love to try out the full stack.... goodluck
    thanks bud

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks bud
    Reply my PM meow

DAY 18

Random Thoughts - Almost gone with the tub

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

All gone ....please reference earlier posts

Diet Thoughts:

nada

Workout Thoughts:

Biceps

EZ-bar curl

105 x 10 (4 sets)

Incline curls

30 x 10 (4 sets)

Rope Pulley Curls

4 sets

DAY 19

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Thoughts - I have gained about 5 pounds since the start of this log. Not sure how these products equate but I am pleased with my mood and feelings in the gym.

Diet Thoughts:

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Workout Thoughts:

Legs

Extensions
    Curls
    Leg Presses
    Hack Squats
    Smith Squats with feet out

Looks gooood mann. I envy your calories. How you looking? Staying pretty lean?

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Looks gooood mann. I envy your calories. How you looking? Staying pretty lean?
    not bad...gaining some fat but im ok with that....i need to gain size so I will worry about abs next summer

still two days behind so I am doing good

Thumbs up

still two days behind so I am doing good
    Keep up the good work Josh.....
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Keep up the good work Josh.....
    haha you know me so your know being only 2 days behind is solid

solid breasticle night at the gym....official post coming

DAY 20-21

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Thoughts - Just wanted to say that for a newbie trainer this would be a great stack. I pretty much have tried the gauntlet of the "new thing out" and I always come back to the basics.

Diet Thoughts:

93/7 Burgers

Workout Thoughts:

Shoulders

Standing Presses
    Laterals
    Front raises
    Upright Rows
    Machine Laters (7 sets)

fyi...only behind on yesterdays workout....back workout later this evening....

cooking up some potatoes with onion/garlic powder, pepper, and sea salt....with a 93/7 burger...yummy

Thumbs up

fyi...only behind on yesterdays workout....back workout later this evening....

cooking up some potatoes with onion/garlic powder, pepper, and sea salt....with a 93/7 burger...yummy
    Dang that sounds good, Will ya fix me one too?
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Dang that sounds good, Will ya fix me one too?
    sure...would you like mustard on your burger